One Plus One Should Equal Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised Marcus; Molly surely must be able to feel his boner. What stunned him was that instead of quickly releasing him and lowering her legs, she was humping him. Her eyes seemed to glaze over, her mouth going slack as she rubbed herself against his cock. Her actions must be appeasing her desires, he presumed, as they simultaneously escalated his cravings.

"Molly, you need to stop!" He was trying to break her grip. Immersed in what she was doing, her arousal and wantonness blotted out what he was saying as well as the noise of the swimmers in the water around them.

As her climax approached, she came up out of the water, and he had to lower himself as he supported more of her weight.

With her arms around his neck, Molly clung to him like a limpet. Her orgasm made her shudder as she continued to hump his shaft, trying to extend the sensations for as long as possible. Slowly it subsided, and she came to her senses, suddenly realizing what she had just done when Marcus gave her the look he would reserve for a deranged person.

"What the hell were you thinking, Molly?" he hissed.

She didn't answer immediately, lowering her legs and dragging him first to the side of the pool and then into a corner.

"I'm sorry, Marcus; I don't know what came over me; I could feel it, and I just got carried away; I presumed I was the cause of your discomfort."

He hadn't the heart to tell his sister that she wasn't. She looked embarrassed, but then her face quickly brightened. "I apologise, but at least now you know how I feel. Let's just forget about it, unless of course -- you don't want to."

Marcus needed time to think as he climbed from the water and headed back to their loungers. For once, back in his mother's presence, he experienced no reaction from below. His mind was full of other thoughts as he tried to find a response to his sister's actions and subtle invitation.

Molly, just like his mother, wasn't unattractive; it was that neither of them was the type who would make men stop and stare or give them more than a customary glance. His sister, in a way, was a younger version of mom, only slimmer because of her age. Surprisingly, it was his mother, who despite the added weight to her frame still seemed sexier to him.

Marcus looked across at his sister. Her breasts stuck up prominently from her chest, only flattening slightly as she lay on the lounger. Along with her flat stomach and her long legs, he decided that she had some appeal. She had made it clear what she wanted from him -- was he capable of committing incest with her?

"It's far too hot," Susan said. "I'm going in for another dip."

Alone for a few minutes, he turned to his sister. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

His utterance sounded stupid to his ears. Of course, he knew what to do; he only meant that he had never considered Molly as a sexual partner.

Rising from her seat, she came over and straddled his lounger, looking around to see if anyone was paying them attention. To his surprise, her hand slid up the leg of his swim shorts, grasped his cock, and began to work his flesh.

"Jesus!" Marcus nearly shouted it aloud. His manhood instantly began to expand, growing in length and thickness as she brought him erect and deftly wanked his cock. As his breathing surged, the sensations emanating from his genitals cleared everything from his mind.

"What would you like to do to me?" she asked with a smirk. Glancing around again, she ran a finger over her pussy before pulling the gusset to one side and showing Marcus her vagina.

"Does that make it easier? Do you know what you are supposed to do now?"

"Fucking hell!" At that moment, he knew exactly what he would like to do. If the pool had been empty, he would have fucked Molly, despite her being his sister.

If it hadn't been for the fact that, from the corner of his eye, he caught sight of their mother returning, he may have allowed her to continue until he ejaculated.

Susan had been watching them from a distance. She couldn't see anything inappropriate; she just got the feeling that something was happening between her son and daughter. Much to her surprise, what she felt at that moment was a hint of jealousy; annoyed at her daughter for currently monopolising his attention.

Laying on her lounger, she watched as Marcus did his best to hide the significant bulge in his shorts, and then she did something mean to him. Slipping her hand inside the top of her costume, Susan adjusted her breasts. She knew full well that Marcus was watching, which only served to inflame her arousal once more.

He was glad to get back home late in the afternoon, what with his sister and mother; his cock had been up and down like a bride's nightdress, and that evening, he was going to need some relief.

The following day, Susan had plumped for a picnic. It was for the sole reason that Molly had already made other plans. The pool or the beach would be crowded, and she had picked a country park for its open spaces and a better chance of finding a secluded spot. She had no plans and lacked the courage to make any advances toward her son. It was as though she was hoping for a miracle -- that something would happen of its own accord or that Marcus might make the first move.

She dressed for the day in a white skirt that finished a couple of inches above her knees and a thin red polo shirt with short sleeves. At the last moment, she acted like a slut and removed her bra and knickers, now feeling brazen, wanton, and worried. If the slightest breeze lifted her skirt, everyone would be able to see her naked lower half.

Marcus couldn't understand what his mother was looking for. They had passed several picnic benches, with her continuing to walk and look around.

"Over there," she said, pointing. The spot was away from the car park and the normal rest area; it was a spot that overlooked the distant hills, with trees and bushes hiding them from view.

He carried the picnic basket, which seemed to weigh a ton, along with the huge blanket to spread on the ground. His mother had carried the cold bag, and once they were set up, she opened two cans of ice-cold soda, both of them quenching their thirst after the trek on what was turning out to be an extremely warm day.

Susan stretched out on the blanket and closed her eyes for five minutes as she relaxed, while he wandered around the area she had picked. For whatever reason, the place she had selected seemed to be well hidden from view, and while at the moment they were exposed to the warming sun, there was plenty of shade if needed. When he settled on the blanket, he could not help but notice the twin peaks pushing out the front of her top. It had to mean she was braless, he suddenly realized, watching her ample breasts as they rose and fell.

As usual, her twin peaks had the desired effect and a predictable result, whichever way you wanted to look at it, as his cock began to expand. How he wished he could have the same audacity as his sister and just come out and tell mom what he would like to be doing with her.

Their time relaxing was spent casting furtive glances at each other. Susan noticed her son sneaking glances at her tits, which kept her aroused and her nipples hard. Marcus caught his mother looking at his groin and the bulge there, which kept him constantly moving as he tried to hide or rearrange it so that it did not show. It throbbed constantly, because the more his mother's nipples pushed out the front of her shirt, the more he imagined swirling his tongue across them or twirling them between his fingers.

When he sat upright to retrieve another drink and a sandwich, he struggled. No matter what position he chose, it was impossible to disguise what was going on in his shorts. He just knew his mom had noticed it and was snatching an opportunistic look, but her mirrored sunglasses made it hard for him to discern where her eyes were currently focused.

"Sod it!" he thought to himself, "she was the cause of his discomfort."

Marcus stopped trying to hide it and instead blatantly displayed his large, throbbing bulge. Maybe if she commented, it would create an opening to discuss the effect she was having on him.

Susan was cursing herself. She could see her son's erection, and he did not seem to be unduly concerned anymore. Her arousal had soared, and that was causing her a problem. Why hadn't she worn panties? Her pussy was leaking, and if she were not careful, there would be a damp patch on the back of her skirt or the blanket beneath. When he was distracted for a moment, she stuffed a handful of tissues between her legs and against her pussy.

"Why couldn't she just say something?" she wondered. Fear of ridicule and rejection were the reasons; she was scared that if she got it wrong, she would look like a fool or worse.

She had placed the cold bag to one side and the picnic basket between them at head height. Marcus helped himself to a sandwich from the basket and then kneeled and leaned across her recumbent figure, reaching for another drink. As he stretched, their limbs touched for a moment while he rummaged in the bag.

For Susan, it was akin to an electric shock; her body shuddered at his touch. As he found what he wanted and slowly moved back, she started to sit upright, their faces only inches apart. Her eyes bore into him, and she was struggling to breathe, her chest rising and falling swiftly. If only telepathy worked, if he could read her mind, her son would not be hesitating.

It was as though her face was trying to tell him something; his eyes flicked down for a second, noticing the shape and plumpness of her succulent lips. They looked enticing as he imagined kissing them; were they as soft as they looked?

Perhaps it was a moment of madness; maybe they both had the same thought simultaneously. Initially, it was a tentative meeting of lips. It lasted for several seconds before unlocking desires that had been fermenting for several months.

Quickly, they kissed again, this time becoming frantic, with Susan grabbing her son's face as she worked her lips against his. When his tongue invaded her mouth, she was ready to abandon herself. Her body thrummed, her nipples and pussy desperate for his touch, and yet she didn't want to appear sluttish and desperate.

The kiss unlocked something for Marcus that he had been desperately wanting for some time. He did not require her permission anymore; the way she was kissing him implied that she was as desperate for this to happen as he was. It was the moment he had imagined so many times: his hand going to her breast as he felt the soft flesh beneath her polo shirt. He eased her nipple one way and then the other, left, right, up, and down, before taking the elongated protrusion between his finger and thumb and giving it a gentle squeeze.

The rumble started in her chest and worked its way up to her throat. It would have been emitted as a loud gasp and groan if their mouths had not been locked together. As it was, Susan just clung to him as she climaxed, her orgasm taking her by surprise. The feelings her pussy had been suppressing for so long exploded, sending waves of pleasure pulsating throughout her body, and making her want to tear up and cry out with joy.

Perhaps words at that moment may have been more appropriate, but he did not want to stop and talk, only to find that his mother did not want to continue.

Easing her down, they continued to kiss, his hand dragging the polo shirt from her skirt so that he could slide his hand beneath it. When it met the flesh of her chest, he felt the swell of her bosom, the fullness of the mammary, and then the stiffness of her large button nipple.

"Slowly! Slow down!" His brain screamed the words inside his head. The demand from between his legs was so intense that he had to resist the urge to rip her clothes off, push her onto her back, and fuck her.

When her hand found his protesting shaft, he thought he was going to burst and ejaculate before he even got the chance to penetrate her. Putting his hand on hers, he stopped her from doing more. "Please don't. You will make me cum too soon."

Marcus was feeling foolish, as though he were an inexperienced teenager who was going to shoot his load before he even got near this woman. Fortunately, his mother seemed to understand his predicament.

"Help me pack everything up, and we'll move somewhere even more secluded."

The distraction was what he needed, taking his mind and stiff cock off the subject of sex, as they packed their belongings and moved further afield. The bags had been put to one side, and the blanket was spread on the ground again. He watched in anticipation as she pulled the polo shirt over her head and faced him, topless, his cock coming alive once more. When she unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor, he gasped and stared. He'd had no idea that, besides being braless, she had been walking about knickerless.

It only took Marcus seconds before he was also naked, his erection bouncing and waving about.

"I think we can dispense with the foreplay," she told him. "I'm as hot and ready as you are; I just want you to fuck me."

It was even more surreal than when Molly had accosted him. His mother moved onto the blanket, laid down, and opened her legs as she waited for him. Despite her large breasts, which flattened and spilt sideways, her considerable tummy and her wide hips and heavy thighs, she appeared to be the most beautiful woman he had ever set eyes on. Down on his knees between her legs, he pressed his knob against her partially open pussy; the juices seeping from her womanly opening aided his shaft as it slid into her hot, wet cunt.

Susan grunted. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as Marcus entered her. Her vaginal muscles gripped her son's throbbing meat when their groins met. Just having him inside her had pushed her arousal to its limit; no matter what he did, she wasn't going to last any longer than he would.

She felt him withdraw and then thrust forward, his shaft expanding her fanny again. Her fanny gripped him with each penetration, his hips speeding up as he began fucking her. One of his hands found her breasts. He pulled and twisted her nipples as she dragged his head up, ground her lips against his, and thrust her tongue into his mouth.

Susan's climax was close; her body nearing its point of release. When her hand went to her clitoris, rubbing it vigorously, she pleaded with him.

"Now Marcus. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt, I want to feel your cream fill me."

Marcus was at the edge of his limit. He was eager to experience what promised to be an earth-shattering release as he began pounding his mother's minge rapidly. The sound of their wet flesh slapping together mingled with her soaring vocals as she started to climax. Her face became flushed as she braced herself. And then she was screaming; the sound quickly whisked away by the light breeze. Shagging her as fast as his body would allow, he delighted in watching her orgasm and then felt his shaft jerk several times as it sent a torrent of spunk deep inside her twat.

It was like trying to fuck a wild animal. Susan's torso twisted as her hips rose, the orgasm making her delirious and frantic before she embraced the oblivion that beckoned as her body convulsed.

With satisfaction came reality -- the enormity of what they had done. They were mother and son and had indulged in an act of sexual depravity. Despite his initial misgivings, when he surveyed her naked body, her breasts rising and falling rapidly as she sucked in much-needed air, he knew that he wanted to indulge with her again.

When at last Susan propped herself up on her elbows, she asked, "Okay?"

Marcus nodded. "You?"

She nodded her head. "Disappointed?"

It continued like that at first, with one-word questions and answers until he asked. "Again?"

She gave a short laugh. "Already? Give me a few more minutes to recover."

Now it was his turn to laugh as he edged closer. "No! I mean, is it something you will let me do again?"

Susan's hand moved, tracing patterns across his chest. Her eyes noticed the twitching of his cock as it began to slowly thicken and grow again. "I would love for it to happen more," she told him seductively.

His hand went to her tits again; how many times had he imagined this? Each was quite large and weighty; her large button nipples were erect once more as his fingers stroked and teased them.

Susan's eyes fluttered as her son's attention to her breasts ignited the arousal in her pussy a second time. She closed her hand around his expanding shaft, still sticky and flaky from the rapidly drying juices that covered the supple but rigid flesh. She could never have imagined months ago that she would be gripping her son's cock and tossing him off. It throbbed in her hand, an occasional jerk when her fingers teased beneath the plump knob, already leaking more pre-cum.

Sliding his hand over her belly, their lips and mouths met as they teased, tongues wrapping around each other as his fingers lingered in the short tuft of hair on her mound. When he eased the hand between her legs and placed it flat on her pussy, she broke the kiss, gasping and taking a huge gulp of air as he gently stroked it, her arousal soaring again.

When Marcus's fingers opened her labia and slid inside, Susan wanted to scream; the sensations were taking control of her body once more. He teased her, gently rubbing and fingering her vagina. Exposing her clitoris, he flicked at the swollen bud as juices seeped from her twat. This time there was no rush; it was a slow, seductive build-up as they touched and aroused each other until they were both ready. Susan dragged him back between her legs, desperately needing his cock back inside her cunt.

His thrusting was slow; Marcus constantly withdrew and rubbed his shaft against her pussy. He loved the way her body moved -- her tits bouncing back and forth and her belly wobbling each time his groin slammed against hers. She grabbed her tits, raising them so that he could watch her sucking on her nipples, which increased his excitement and sped up his hips, making her squeal with pleasure as he rammed his cock into her fanny.

With her legs wrapped around him, he pounded her twat, watching as her eyes began to glaze over and her hips rose to meet his thrust. It was time; they had both lasted as long as they could. Their arousal and the sensations coursing through their bodies peaked as their climaxes approached.

Susan beat him by seconds, his hips a blur as he ploughed her cunt. Her body twisted beneath him as she called his name, arching her body and throwing back her head as she wailed. Her face was flushed, her eyes were unseeing, and her climax took her to a realm of delirium. She wanted the sensation to last forever, especially when she felt his cock explode as he filled her with his cum. His hips found the energy from somewhere, continuing to fuck and extend her orgasm.

She felt sleepy, relaxed, and content. Despite the illegality of what she had done, Susan now felt no remorse. The sex had been superb, better than she could have hoped for, and she was glad that she had taken the chance. From what she could tell, Marcus seemed to be enamoured with her body, and she was looking forward to many more occasions when she would allow him to fuck her.

They had felt it prudent afterwards, to dress. Although they had seen no one since arriving, there was no guarantee that walkers would not come across them. After the vast expenditure of energy, they were ravenous, eating all of the sandwiches, bowls of salad, and mini pies she had packed. And then with full stomachs, they relaxed with fresh drinks.

"Any regrets?" Susan asked.

Marcus nodded his head, which caused her stomach to lurch. "Yeah, I regret not having done that sooner."