One Plus One Should Equal Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If the little ones are asleep and it will be several hours before Molly gets home...... we could always." He raised his eyes upward.

Susan allowed him to undress her, his eyes sparkling as he exposed her body bit by bit. By the time she was naked, the bulge in her son's pants looked painful.

Marcus decided that, if anything, she looked more desirable than ever. In no time at all, he was naked, his erection pressing against her mound as they closed on each other and kissed. His mother's breasts were crushed against his chest; she may have lost weight, but she still had an ample bosom.

After such a long abstinence, foreplay was forsaken. All Susan wanted was to feel his manhood inside her once more. She was on the bed, legs raised and open, as she watched Marcus slip between them. And then she was in seventh heaven as his cock spread her labia and pushed its way into her hot, moist pussy.

Marcus thrust into his mother steadily, watching her face as he fucked her. There was no denying that he had missed her; he missed abusing her body. With her loss of weight, she looked even more delectable than she had previously. Her eyes opened, and she smiled at him for a second. And then it was quickly replaced by a groan, a look of pleasure spreading across her face as he continued to shag her.

The impetus of his hips increased, their groins smashing together. Susan's legs came up, wrapping around him as, with each thrust, she dragged him inside her fanny and became vocal as her climax approached. His hands went to her tits, making them bulge as he gripped them firmly, her nipples standing proud, enticing Marcus to bite down on them, nipping each teat between his teeth.

It was a headlong dash for the finish line, his mother's cries muffled by the pillows so as not to wake the kids, as he filled her now-sloppy cunt with his seed.

They had half an hour of sweet talk, with Susan, at last, telling her son about the occasion she had witnessed him and his sister indulging in sex.

"Is that something you would like to try?" His eyes shone with excitement. As she had predicted, Marcus was all for the idea, his arousal developing once more as he imagined being in bed with his mother and sister.

Before he could become frisky again, the sound of the toddler's waking took his mother from her bed. It was a penalty he would have to learn to live with if Molly and Susan accepted his proposal.

She brought them in for him to meet -- the first time that he had seen his son and daughter. He watched as his mother dressed, amusing the two infants until she took them downstairs, and he could get dressed as well.

His mom glanced up when he went down. 'You're going to stop for tea, aren't you?'

"Yeah, I need to pitch the idea to Molly."

Marcus and his mother chatted as he bounced his daughter up and down on his knee. At one point, both legs were going, as his son insisted, he wanted a turn as well. The sound of the front door opening brought him back to the present. He waited with bated breath as his sister entered the lounge.

Molly was in shock. She did not know whether to be angry or delighted.

"I'll feed Debbie and Brian. You have an hour; why don't you go upstairs and talk?" Susan suggested.

By talk, she meant sex. Molly still pined after her brother, and if this idea was going to work, she needed her daughter in the correct frame of mind.

It was inevitable that they would end up in bed. Molly only speculated but was pretty sure that Marcus and her mom had already indulged.

Afterwards, he explained his idea to Molly. "That is what I thought...... it would mean we would have to pretend to be married, husband and wife."

It was what she had dreamed of when she had stopped taking the pill and then gotten pregnant.

"I need to give it some consideration," she told him, "we have our daughter to think about now."

Marcus nodded.

"Are you staying the night?" she asked.

"Why? so that I can spend it with you?"

Her face flushed a little. It was as though he could read her mind, which wasn't hard.

"I suppose mom will want you in her bed," she said, taken aback by her brother's reply.

"I believe our mother would like to join us in bed," he laughed.

It took Molly a while to get her head around his statement, but his mouth nuzzling her breasts, and his finger stroking her twat, helped to persuade her.

They dressed and then went downstairs to eat together, with the two women disappearing afterwards to put the children to bed.

After a decent amount of time had passed, Marcus rose to his feet.

"Should we?" he asked.

"Hopefully, this will be a night to remember," he thought as his sister and mother went ahead.