One Plus One Should Equal Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Propped up on her elbows, her tits wobbled as she panted. The anticipation was killing her as she waited. Marcus glanced up at her, a glint in his eye and a smirk spreading across his face -- the bastard knew what she was desperate for. Her guttural growl turned into a long, drawn-out moan as his mouth finally made contact, and then into a wail as his tongue penetrated her private parts.

His mother's pussy was wet. Her juices soon coated his mouth and face as his tongue dove deeper, licking and lapping at her succulent flesh.

Susan groaned even louder as Marcus exposed her clit, sucking and nibbling at the tiny bud. She arched her back, her head lolling. The arousal in her loins built to a crescendo, and then, before she could ask him to stop, she climaxed.

Marcus gripped her hips firmly as she thrashed about on the groundsheet. She uttered blasphemies, called him names, and was generally extremely vocal. The orgasm surged through her body, her extremities shaking and wobbling as the feeling of euphoria washed over her.

Supporting her upper body was impossible as she writhed, Susan, slumping back as she enjoyed the feeling of satisfaction. Suddenly, she exhaled sharply. Her release had been rudely interrupted as she felt her son's cock spread her labia and expand her cunt when it was shoved into her. She let out another wail, raising her hips to meet him as he began fucking her.

Marcus rammed his cock home. He had been aiming for a slow, steady rhythm; however, after several days of abstinence and with the sight of his mother's abundant and naked body, all he wanted to do now was shag her. The vision of her bouncing and wobbling flesh increased his arousal, his hips powering his shaft into her immensely wet cunt as she cried and moaned.

Susan was already close to a second climax as she urged her son on. She raised her head for a moment, watching the length of meat as it was withdrawn and then plunged into her once more. She could tell by the look on his face that he was only just managing to hang on.

"Faster Marcus. Ohhh, yes, my darling. Harder, fuck me harder."

And then her encouraging voice was cut short as she began to orgasm a second time, feeling her son's cock jerking inside her and then the sudden rush as his semen coated her internals.

After the sex, and when they had recovered, they took a dip in the stream once more. The cooling water washed away the sheen of sweat and the covering of expelled juices before they climbed back into their costumes once more.

"This is a perfect spot," Susan said. "Let's see how the rest of the day pans out, but if we are not interrupted, I'd like to spend several days here.

They had brought enough provisions for a few days and so there was no rush to do any shopping. Later, Marcus erected the tent while Susan prepared them an evening meal. That night, as it was still warm, they made love again under the stars before retiring to the tent and shagging once more.

The days they spent away together were fantastic. They were lucky with the weather; each day was increasingly hotter, and even the stream had warmed up a little. By the end of their second day, they barely bothered to dress, wandering around the area naked and having sex whenever the urge took them.

Susan got herself fucked up against trees in the forest, shagged several times in the steam, and abused in multiple positions in the tent and surrounding countryside.

When they finally packed up their stuff and climbed into the car to leave, she was sure that it had been the best week of her life ever, even though her pussy was demanding a rest. As Marcus drove them home, they were unaware that there would be a surprise in store for them later.

Their original plan had been for a two or three-day break. As it was, they had spent the entire week in that one spot.

Molly arrived home the following day. She looked tanned and well, although she was slightly puzzled as to why her brother and mother also sported tans when they had been at work all week. Over the past twelve months, she had become accustomed to Marcus sleeping with their mother and no longer fell into silent jealous rages. While she had been away, she had indulged in a holiday romance, and because it had been nothing to write home about, she was glad to be back, under no illusions that her mother and brother wouldn't have been having sex while she was away.

Of course, Molly wanted to make up for lost time, but she was unaware that her mother was not as concerned as she might imagine.

Susan had thoroughly enjoyed their week, but Marcus was many years her junior, imbued with youthful vigour and an appetite for sex that she barely managed to match. It felt as though she'd been fucked more in the last week than she had in a lifetime. She still wanted her son, but she also needed a break, a brief time for her body to replenish its store of energy.

That Sunday night, Molly requested her brother's presence in her bed. Susan was happy to sleep alone, with the operative word being sleep. She was gone the moment her head hit the pillow, hearing nothing of what took place at the opposite end of the landing.

Marcus had been aware that his sister would be expecting something special, and so he had made preparations. Unbeknownst to her, he had fastened straps to each corner of her bed and tucked them beneath her mattress so that they did not show. When he had instructed her to undress and lay naked on it, Molly complied.

A shiver of anticipation ran through her when he took one arm, raised it above her head, and wrapped the strap around her wrist. Her other arm was bound in the same way before Marcus proceeded to fasten her ankles. There was enough slack for her to raise her knees, but the bindings opened her legs and left her incapacitated.

Molly watched him as he undressed, teasing her as he took his time. Her eyes were fixated on his erection, which jerked and bounced as he moved. When Marcus opened her bedside drawer, she wondered why. She'd had no reason to look in it since she arrived home.

A look of surprise and maybe shock spread across her face as she saw what he had picked out. The synthetic flesh-coloured cock must have been nearly ten inches long -- bigger than she considered she could take. Molly had no idea what the other item might be, watching as Marcus also took a tube of something from the drawer and removed its cap. Climbing onto the bed, he raised her legs and spread her even more, leaving Molly fearing he was going to split her.

She shivered when the slippery cold gel was spread around her anus, and then she whimpered as she watched her brother apply the same lotion to the second toy. She knew what he was going to do with it now, and she was anxious because nothing had ever been inserted into her rear.

Molly felt the tip of the silicone toy as it was pressed against her anus and then cried aloud as Marcus applied pressure.

"Oh, my God."

Her puckered rosebud expanded as the toy slid inside. Molly, more used to something coming down than going up as she tried to squirm while her brother pushed it into place. The feeling was weird -- not unpleasant, just strange -- as though she was about to shit herself. She took several breaths to steady herself, looking at Marcus's smirking features.

She couldn't see what he did, but suddenly she found herself screeching. The object up her arse began vibrating, the sensation spreading up her rectum, into her fanny, and ending in the pit of her stomach. Molly's arousal escalated; the demand from her pussy was intense, but presently she was unable to satisfy its demand.

"Shit! Please, Marcus, I need you; I need your cock," she pleaded.

Instead of his shaft, she got his mouth. Molly felt his warm breath on her fanny seconds before his tongue penetrated her hot, wet passage. Her hips and lower torso left the mattress, her body stretching as it fought against the constraints. Her legs and thighs would not stop shaking, her belly quivering, and her chest pumping up and down. Her nipples ached as though they were on fire; hard and erect, they protruded from each of her breasts.

When Marcus exposed her clit and flicked it with his tongue, her dam broke. The orgasm shook her like a rag doll as she screamed and cried. Her body went taut, with only the balls of her feet and her head and shoulders touching the mattress. Molly bucked up and down like that until she thought she might damage her spine, but she was unable to stop the sensations that flooded through her system, her body reacting to them.

After a week of having sex solely with his mother, he began to appreciate his sister's youthful figure.

When Molly's body slumped as her climax subsided, Marcus got to his knees. She was taken unawares as his cock slammed into her cunt, opening her eyes wide. She experienced several minutes of him fucking her pussy, taking her to the edge as his shaft expanded her cunt and the vibrations from her rectum flowed through her pussy.

Convinced her climax was imminent, he stopped, leaving her frustrated as he withdrew. The butt plug was slid from her arse, Marcus pulling and twisting her until her buttocks were spread and her legs were high. Molly wailed again as her anus was penetrated a second time, only now it was her brother's cock.

Marcus sodomised her slowly. He knew what she wanted but was making her wait. When he was ready, he took the dildo and slipped it into her sloppy, wet twat, sliding it in and out rapidly at the same time that he fucked her arse.

Molly had experienced nothing like it. It felt like two cocks were fucking her, each producing different sensations. Her climax exploded and made her body convulse, her brain unable to process what was happening to her. While she continued to react to the stimulation, Molly drifted off into oblivion, blacking out for a brief time.

When she came to, her bonds had been removed, and Marcus was cuddling her. Any sex she'd had with previous boyfriends now paled into insignificance; what her brother had helped her experience reinforced her conviction that she was in love with him.

Susan, despite sleeping heavily, had woken with a desperate urge for the toilet. She was still half asleep as she slipped on her robe and went out onto the landing. As she emptied her bladder, the noise coming from her daughter's room seemed particularly loud. Susan tiptoed along the landing until she reached the corner and peered around it.

Molly's bedroom door was wide open. Perhaps because each of them knew what was now taking place, neither she nor Marcus had bothered to close it.

Susan crept closer until she was able to look through the crack. Her daughter's bed was behind the door and illuminated by side lamps, giving her a perfect view of what was taking place.

Marcus was lying on his back, Molly straddling his thighs as she tossed him off. Susan's eyes were riveted to her son's erection, and despite her resolve to take a break from him, her pussy began to protest. She watched as her daughter raised herself and then heard the drawn-out moan as it penetrated her cunt.

Susan was not that way inclined, but watching her son and daughter fuck was highly erotic. Unconsciously, her hand went between her legs, pulling her lips apart as she rubbed at her twat. She watched Molly's tits bounce, envious of her daughter's flat stomach, and resolved to try and lose some weight.

Their cries of pleasure got louder as her fingers and hand got faster, plunging several of them into her cunt as she fingered herself. She orgasmed at the same time as Molly, her legs spreading as juice dripped from her fanny. When she recovered her composure, she crept back to her bedroom and climbed beneath her sheets. It was something Susan had never considered, but watching her son and daughter have sex had been a complete turn-on. She wondered how it might feel to actually be in bed with them when it took place.

The thought festered in her brain for the next month. On the nights she was alone, Susan masturbated. It was always the same fantasy: she was there, with her son and daughter, lying next to them as they screwed while she touched herself. And then they swapped over, Marcus pumping his shaft into her cunt as her eyes lingered on Molly fingering herself. There was never the urge to touch her daughter; it was just the voyeuristic thrill of watching and being watched during sex.

Did she say something to her son? Susan was in no doubt that he would be up for it. She guessed that it was something that men fantasised about, but what about her daughter? Molly was the one who held Susan back, convinced that she would see her mother as some kind of pervert.

After nearly four months, nothing had come of her fantasy, and Susan still couldn't bring herself to suggest such a scenario to Marcus. True to her word, she had begun to diet, cutting out snacks and chocolate as well as her lunch each day. Each evening after tea, she went out for a walk of several miles, pounding the pavement in an effort to lose weight.

Staring at herself naked in the bedroom mirror, Susan turned one way and then the other. She could not discern any improvement yet. If anything, her belly looked a little larger, as did her breasts.

Susan had a queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach; she had been in denial. It had been a while since she'd had her period, not since the summer, but she put it down to reaching that age in her life.

"No chance," she told herself. "I'm too old."

When the six-month mark approached, there was no denying her predicament. The pregnancy test confirmed her worst fears. Her chubbiness had hidden the fact, and neither Marcus nor Molly had noticed or commented.

Shortly after that, one weekend morning, as they all sat together having breakfast, Susan imparted her news.

"I have something to tell you both." There was a pause of several seconds. "I don't know how it happened...... Well, I do...... I mean, I never expected it to happen...... It's just that...... I'm pregnant!"

Her son's face froze in shock, his mouth open as he stared at her. Susan was convinced that for a second, her daughter had looked relieved.

Molly's head was down, her eyes staring at the table and the cereal bowl in front of her. She came out with a quietly spoken comment -- one that stopped the conversation dead in its tracks.

"Snap! I'm pregnant as well."

Susan looked at her daughter. There had been changes recently, but nothing that she could put her finger on. Normally, Molly wore tight tops and clothing that emphasised her breasts and figure, but lately, she had taken to wearing clothes that hid her belly and were baggy. Now it all made sense.

She looked at her son; his eyes were going from her to his sister and back again, the same look of shock and fear still plastered across his face.

When Marcus eventually found his voice, he stuttered and spluttered.

"You can't be! Aren't both of you on the pill? How have you managed to get pregnant? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

It was Susan who spoke first. "I thought I was too old. It never occurred to me that I might still be fertile. I never planned for this to happen."

There was silence again, with both she and Marcus looking at Molly, who refused to raise her head and meet their gaze.

"Molly? How have you managed to get pregnant? You were on the pill, weren't you?"

Molly began sobbing, her voice cracking as she tried to speak.

"I came off it...... I wanted Marcus's baby...... I wanted him and me to be a......" Her voice trailed off as she continued to cry.

It was the end of November, and Christmas would soon be upon them. Susan and Molly discussed their predicament often, but neither of them could induce Marcus to take part or even give an opinion on what was to come. By the time the festivities started, the sex that they had once indulged in had ceased.

After the New Year, he made a decision and announced to them both that he was moving out. There had been tears and recriminations, especially from Molly, but Susan could understand what he was going through.

He was still young and not ready to become a father yet. If it had been that reason alone, she sensed he would have stepped up to the mark. This was different, though. Whichever gender she gave birth to, it would be Marcus's son or daughter, but also, ostensibly, his brother or sister. It was the same with Molly. She would bear a child, one that would be her brother's but also either his nephew or niece. It was too much for her son, and she understood why he decided to walk away. It had been fun; that was all that he had wanted. He had never asked his sister or mother to get pregnant, and there was no way he could have a proper relationship with either of them.

They managed, after a fashion, helped by the money that Marcus agreed to send each month. Susan worked right up until the last moment, and Molly continued at college. Just like her mother, she put in an appearance each day until her baby was due, returning almost immediately to finish her course.

They both missed Marcus and not just for the sex; he had been a shoulder of support for the both of them.

With Molly now at home looking for work, she took care of both babies so that her mother could return to her job. When Susan was off, she looked after them so that her daughter could have some freedom. Molly had a girl, and her mother a boy, but they had no idea where Marcus was to inform him.

Their pregnancies had brought them closer; mother and daughter were now the best of friends. More than a year would pass before Susan heard from her son again. Her daughter had found work, earning a wage nearly three times what Susan could. It helped immensely as they did a swap, with Molly working and her mother staying home to raise the two children, who were now becoming toddlers.

Susan had just put Brian and Debbie down for their afternoon naps when the doorbell went. She swore for a second, hoping it had not disturbed the two kids.

Her heart leapt when she opened it. Standing on the doorstep was her son.

"Hello, Mum."

Dragging him inside, she wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight and remembering the past. Susan wanted to cry when he raised her face and kissed her.

Holding her at arm's length, Marcus looked her up and down.

"You've lost weight, and you look fantastic."

Susan blushed. After the birth of her second son, she lost weight. She wasn't as slim as her daughter, but she was still svelte compared to before.

"Are you coming home?" She asked hopefully and was disappointed when he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, mom, it wouldn't work here. However, I've had an idea."

In the lounge, after she had made coffee, Marcus outlined his thoughts.

"I have been working away, several hundred miles from here. Other than my workmates, nobody knew me. Nobody would know you or Molly. It would be a fresh start. I know it would not be easy, but there is plenty of work there. Molly could find a job, and so could you -- just a part-time one if you wanted."

Susan immediately understood what he was suggesting -- moving away to an area where no one would know them. Where they would look just like an ordinary family. Who was to say that Marcus and Molly were brother and sister?

She started to get excited as more possibilities sprang to mind. The three of them could have a life together again, and her son would return to her bed.

The thought awakened desires; it had been over a year since he had last made love to her. She could feel the desire building between her legs and her nipples hardening as they began to throb.

"I think it's a great idea. We just need to convince Molly. We could sell this house. I'm certain we would get a decent price for it. Have you somewhere in mind?"

Marcus laughed. He could see that his mother was all for it.