One Plus One Should Equal Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stretching her arms in front of her, she rested on them as she raised and lowered her buttocks, her son's cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt with ease. Susan knew it was something men liked, dangling her tits over Marcus's face. His head would shoot up, mouth latching onto a teat and sucking before she whipped it away from him. As much as she tried to tease, she was conscious of the mounting pressure between her legs; the buzz in her genitals was increasing, sending tendrils of pulsating pleasure through her body.

Marcus grabbed her buttocks, opened her up, and fucked her with frantic urgency. Susan abandoned herself as she felt the spark that then ignited her climax -- a slew of sensations rumbling through her body and eventually smashing into her brain.

The convulsions of her orgasm shook her belly. Her tits wobbled, swinging from side to side, as she tried to continue supporting herself on arms that were growing weaker. She felt the blast as his cock spunked inside her once more, Marcus continuing to pump his dick into her until exhaustion brought them both to a stop. He lowered her buttocks as she sat upright, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to fill her lungs with air.

Their fraternisation, despite attempts to stay quiet, had gotten louder. Loud enough that as Molly awoke momentarily, she wondered what the noises were that seemed to fade in and out of her consciousness.

Curiosity drew her from her bed; she opened her door and listened. The house was quiet, the time still in the early morning hours. She couldn't hear anything and was about to return when it occurred again.

She stopped at her brother's room and carefully opened the door. Despite the darkness, it was obvious his bed was empty. As far as Molly was concerned, her brother would not be up and out at this time of the morning. Her brain, despite still being a little sluggish, worked out that Marcus had to be in their mother's room. She tiptoed silently to the door and pressed her ear against it. Molly's stomach lurched, and she felt sick. The noises from within painted pictures in her mind. She was convinced now as to what was taking place behind the door, which both disgusted and angered her.

Her mother and brother were having sex. The noises and raised voices every so often couldn't be anything else.

As she returned to her bedroom, it was with a feeling of shock and also one of jealousy. She had been correct; something had been going on; she just never assumed that it had to do with sex. She had been convinced that her brother's constant erections had been caused by her presence, that he was fantasising about her in the same way that she was thinking about him. He had fucked her, albeit only quickly; nevertheless, it was enough to convince her that she was the object of his desires.

She couldn't understand what Marcus saw in their mother. Susan certainly wasn't young, and she was no more attractive than Molly was. Her mother was overweight, verging on being plump, while she still had an excellent figure. Why had her brother decided that their mother was the one he wanted to fuck when he could have easily had her instead?

Back in her room, she was now determined that she was going to have her brother. She wasn't planning on trying to get him alone without her mother knowing. If Marcus was going to sneak into their mother's room and then be loud enough to wake her, Molly was going to do the same. Come tonight, she was going to fuck her brother, and if her mother heard, so be it.

At work that day, Marcus had no idea what lay in store for him when he arrived home that evening. Their meal was taken as normal, and then afterwards, Molly stayed home, with Marcus eventually going out to see his girlfriend because he was frustrated that his mother would not be alone.

When he returned home, it was to an empty lounge; his mother and sister had already retired.

"Did he dare try going to his mother's room again tonight?" he wondered, the thought of her body beginning to arouse him.

Upstairs, he could still hear noises coming from his sister's room, which meant that he could not flit about. Marcus undressed and got into bed. He hadn't meant to doze off, unfortunately, sleep soon overcame him.

He awoke because his dreams had become erotic, and he knew he had a stonker. What startled him as he came awake was that there was a hand wrapped around his dick, and he was slowly and seductively being tossed off. Before he could say anything, he groaned. A pair of lips and a mouth had just swallowed his knob, a tongue running beneath its rim, which sent a sense of urgency through his shaft and sack.

"Had his mother returned the compliment?" he wondered. Lifting the covers, he peered beneath them, shocked to see the cheeky smile of his sister staring back at him before she returned to licking and gobbling his manhood.

Marcus suppressed his cries of pleasure, and the covers did a decent job of deadening any noise that Molly made. The ache in his cock was becoming unbearable. Perhaps she sensed his mounting need because, in the next moment, she had pushed the covers back, straddled his hips, and with a loud groan of pleasure, lowered herself onto his throbbing shaft.

She raised and lowered her bottom, making no attempt to stifle the noises she made. If her mother heard and came to investigate, so much the better. If mom wanted to indulge Marcus, she could hardly complain if Molly indulged him as well.

Her breasts bounced with her up-and-down movement, Marcus watching them before grabbing her jugs as he twisted and pinched her erect nipples.

He winced as she shrieked, "Molly! Keep it down! Mum will hear."

She was completely unconcerned, her brother's cock expanding her pussy was bringing her climax closer. Marcus pulled his sister down and kissed her, at least this silenced Molly for a moment. She ground her quim and mound against him, spreading her juices as a growl rose in her throat. And then her brother was holding her aloft as he slammed his cock upward and into her pussy. This was what Molly had dreamed about, a proper fuck, his hips thrusting as he lifted her off her knees.

Her hormones flooded her body. Coupled with her highly aroused condition, she felt momentary, that she was in love with her brother. She was just about to tell him when her orgasm took her by surprise. She stretched upwards, threw her head back, and howled, the burst of sudden pleasure rocking her senses as her body shook, stars bursting behind her closed eyes. And then she felt him cumming inside her, his cock jerking rapidly as he emptied his sack into her cunt.

Molly slumped, resting atop her brother. Exhaustion had caught up with her, and all she wanted now was to sleep. She closed her eyes and remembered nothing until the next morning.

By the time he had recovered, he found his sister fast asleep. As he gently rolled her off him, he realized he couldn't let her spend the night in his bed. Opening his bedroom door, he listened; the house was quiet, and Marcus was surprised that his mother had not heard the commotion that his sister had made. He tiptoed along the landing and made sure her room door was open before returning and lifting her from his bed. Carefully, he carried Molly to her room and laid her gently on the bed before pulling the covers over her naked body.

When she awoke the next morning, Molly was excited but also disappointed. Her desires had been fulfilled, and Marcus had made love to her. What she regretted was that, even with the noise that she had made, her mother hadn't heard them. Sadly, their coupling had not been interrupted.

Downstairs, Marcus and his mother had gone through their normal routine. When nothing was said, he was relieved but couldn't understand how his mother hadn't heard him and his sister fucking.

They had both been awake before their alarms went off and glancing at the kitchen clock, Susan decided that they had just enough time.

"Do you think your sister will still be asleep?"

Marcus gave her a puzzled look. "I suppose so."

After last night, he suspected Molly was still sleeping soundly. He watched as his mother cleared the dishes into the kitchen. When she returned, her robe had gone, and she was naked.

"It will have to be quick, but I'm sure we can manage it." She giggled at her shameful behaviour as Marcus got rid of his clothes and helped her onto the table.

Within seconds, his cock was inside her quim; Susan's legs were pulled up high and wide so that her buttocks and pussy rested on the table's edge. He grabbed her tits, squeezing them quite brutally as his shaft slammed into her pussy. Looking downwards, he watched his dick disappear into her twat and then reappear as he drew back.

The excitement and thrill of what they were doing increased their arousal, both reaching the point of no return as Susan climaxed and her son began to fill her passage with his cum.

"Am I supposed to eat off that fucking table now?"

The sound of Molly's voice brought both Marcus and Susan back to reality and froze them to the spot. She was standing at the door of the dining room, watching them, a look of disgust obvious on her face. His mother squirmed away from him and rolled off the table. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned moments later, now in her robe.

"Molly? What are you doing up at this time?" Susan uttered.

At that moment, she didn't know what to say, and that had been the first thing that sprang to mind. She and Marcus had been caught red-handed. There wasn't a lot more that could be said or explained away. She noticed that her son remained unconcerned. He did not attempt to cover himself and seemed comfortable being naked in front of his sister.

"Watching you two fuck, it seems." Molly's answer was sarcastic.

She already knew her mother and brother were indulging in a sexual relationship. She hadn't expected to walk in on them performing, but was glad that she had.

"I haven't got time for this; I need to get to work." Susan dashed past her daughter. She felt ashamed of what she had been caught doing. Her face was flushed, and she could feel its heat.

"What are you playing at, Molly? Did you think you were the only one? You don't get to choose who I do or don't sleep with. If you are not happy to take your turn, perhaps you need to find someone else."

Unlike his mother, Marcus felt no embarrassment. It wasn't as though his sister hadn't seen him naked or indulged in his delights.

"I don't know what you see in her." Molly spat.

"No concern of yours," he uttered. "And now, I need to get ready for work."

In the car, Susan was quiet. She had been caught in a compromising position with her son by her daughter. There was no excuse for what they had been doing, and now she was dreading facing Molly that evening.

"Stop worrying," Marcus said, glancing sideways for a second.

"Molly's mad because it was me and you -- and not her."

Susan's head snapped around. "You mean?"

"Yeah. Molly has been trying to get me into bed for several weeks now, but I've only indulged her once. That's her problem; she wants more."

With the cat out of the bag, Marcus saw no point in trying to hide the truth.

Susan was shocked. Her daughter was doing no different than she was, but somehow, it felt wrong as she realized her two children had indulged in sexual activity with each other.

"Don't fret about it; we will discuss it tonight, and I'm sure we will find a solution."

Marcus drew up to the curb and dropped her off in town. "I'll pick you up tonight at the normal time."

It preyed on Susan's mind all day. What the hell was she supposed to do? Her first instinct was to tell Marcus and Molly it must never happen again but quickly realized that it would also apply to herself. After becoming enamoured by her son making love to her, she wasn't yet ready to give him up.

"Was she prepared to share him?"

She wondered if that was even a feasible proposition. As silly as it felt, Susan admitted to herself that she was jealous. This was her son, not a single man of her own age, and yet here she was, feeling sick at the thought of him in bed with Molly and having sex with her.

As he usually did, Marcus was waiting for her when she finished. "Don't let Molly have a go at you; stand up to her."

"That was easier said than done," Susan thought.

At home, her daughter was waiting. The minute the two of them were through the door, she started. "How long has this been going on?"

"Probably as long as you have been trying to get him into bed, which I believe you have succeeded in doing." Susan retorted.

"Don't you think you are a little bit old for him?" Molly spat.

"Perhaps that is what Marcus likes, rather than a silly little girl who throws a hissy fit when she doesn't get her own way. What we are both doing is wrong, though I'm not the one making a fuss about it."

Molly's face turned red as her anger built. She had expected her mother to cower, but it seemed that since her father's demise, she was more than able to stand her ground.

"Anyway, despite what you and I would like," Susan continued, "the decision does not lie with us; your brother has a say in who he sleeps with."

Molly pouted as both she and her mother turned and looked at Marcus.

Standing with his arms folded, Marcus had been listening as the two women exchanged words. He had known it would only be a matter of time before he was forced to intervene; it had occupied his thoughts all day. He'd already made up his mind; whether he slept with his sister or not was unimportant to him. What he refused to give up was the sex he was currently enjoying with his mother.

"There may come a time when she would not wish to participate anymore," he thought, but until that moment arose, she was the one that he desired more than his sister.

That wasn't to say that he would not fuck Molly; it was just that if she decided to issue an ultimatum and force him to choose, then she was the one who would sadly be disappointed.

With the look of it, both women were waiting for his decision.

It was approaching twelve months since his father's death, and the last thing Marcus wanted was to cause a rift in his family.

"I think we should leave things as they are," Marcus began. "Now that we all know what is taking place, the easiest solution is for me to share your bed on one night, Molly, and then the following night, I will share mom's."

Susan was willing to accept her son's offer. She wasn't keen on him sleeping with his sister, but at least it meant that she got to have sex with him regularly, rather than the haphazard opportunities that they could currently manage.

Molly was not as enraptured by her brother's suggestion. She could not understand why he wanted to continue fucking their mother. At least, though, she had the sense to realize that what was on offer was better than nothing.

Despite the impasse, what Marcus had suggested worked over the following months. Christmas was awkward because they both wanted him on what they considered to be special nights. His girlfriend had disappeared, disgruntled with the few occasions that she saw him and also with his increasing indifference to any sexual activity. It wasn't surprising; sex with Molly or his mother had originally been an occasional thing; now it was nearly every night. He began to look forward to times when either or both of them were on the rag, and he got the chance to sleep alone.

Another summer approached, and with Molly due to break up from college, she announced one evening that she was going to Spain with some girlfriends for a week. Both Marcus and his mother declared that they were far too busy at work to get time off, even though that was a lie. They had both booked the same week off work, starting when Molly departed in two weeks.

They abstained on that Sunday evening after she had departed, even though they had the house to themselves. The next morning, Marcus loaded up the car as he and his mother set off for a few days of camping. They were not going to use registered sites; rather, they were just going to travel and then pitch the tent wherever and whenever they found an idyllic spot. Sleeping in a tent was not the main reason for their trip; it was the prospect of being outdoors, naked in the middle of nowhere, and having uninterrupted sex.

They drove inland and headed towards the forested national park and the open countryside that surrounded it. Stopping at a café, they had brunch, laughing, joking, and teasing now that they were away from the people who knew them. His mother may have been twice his age, but they acted like two young star-struck lovers.

When they arrived, he followed what was little more than old cart tracks until he spotted what they were looking for. On the edge of the large swathe of trees was a small grassy area, and beyond that, a stream.

"Perfect for our first night," Marcus declared.

With it still being mid-afternoon, he left the tent in the car for the moment. Instead, he took out a large ground sheet and spread it in the shade. He also got a couple of snacks for later and a bottle of wine. They both undressed, happy to strip naked in front of each other and then pulled on their swimming costumes.

It was only a precautionary measure until they were sure that they would not be disturbed. Marcus was mildly surprised by his mother; he had no idea when or where she had bought it, but today she was sporting a bikini. It was nothing like his sister would wear, but she still looked very sexy in it.

Heading for the stream, Marcus took the bottle of wine with them and deposited it in the water to chill for later.

Despite the heat of the day, the water was cold; his mother's nipples expanded while his tackle shrank. After frolicking for a short while, they got out and lay in the sun, allowing it to heat and dry their bodies.

Once they had warmed up, Marcus retrieved the bottle and opened it, pouring them each a glass of wine.

It had not taken long. His body soon returned to a normal temperature, and with alcohol inside him, his eyes began roving over his mother's body. Susan noticed his glances and the increasing bulge in his shorts. Giving her son a mischievous grin, she sat up, reached behind her back, and removed her bikini top, casting it to one side before lying down once more.

Marcus could see and hear her giggling, her tits, and her rounded belly wobbling. His shaft throbbed with anticipation as he pushed his shorts from his hips and slid them off. Rolling in her direction, Susan attempted to protect herself as though she were still a virgin schoolgirl. She laughed loudly as Marcus tickled her, squirming as she tried to avoid his fingers. And then she was in his arms, pressing herself against him and feeling his erection against her mound as they kissed.

The warmth of the day and the heat of her son's body made Susan delirious. She felt his hand creep up her body, anxious now to feel it cup and massage her breasts. Her nipples were so hard that they felt slightly painful. And then the feeling disappeared as his finger and thumb rolled them, and her arousal soared. When his lips moved from her mouth, down over her neck, and onto her breasts and nipples, she threw her head back and howled at the sky.

Susan's bikini bottoms, which had dried, were now wet again, with her pussy producing and losing juice rapidly. She ached to be fucked; the last twelve months had reawakened her desires and a desperate need for sex.

From her tits, she watched as Marcus descended further, across her ribs and belly. Susan knew what came next -- something her husband had never bothered to do, despite him expecting the same. She felt her bikini bottoms being dragged down, and then her legs were open wide, and she could feel her son's hot breath on her fanny.