One Plus One Should Equal Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nearly spat her drink out, finding herself choking for a second as his face broke into a grin. "You bastard!" She exclaimed.

He couldn't bring himself to stop looking at her. Now that he had seen her naked, and despite having fucked her twice, he wanted her again. He wanted to touch her, taking time to explore every inch of her gorgeous body and revel in its nakedness.

There followed a discussion as to what they should do next. This week off would soon end, and they had no guarantee that Molly would not be with them during the following days. It was going to be the same at home; they couldn't suddenly start to indulge themselves in the house unless she was out, and there was no way they could chance having sex if she were around.

Their conversation reminded him of his sister's declaration. Nothing much had happened as of yet, other than when she played with his cock and showed him her pussy. He knew, however, that Molly would push for more to happen. After having his desires fulfilled by having sex with his mother, did he want to complicate matters by having sex with his sister?

Yes! She had aroused him when she began tossing him off, but any woman doing that would have achieved the same result; did he feel the same desire for her as he did for their mother? Marcus reasoned that if he and his mom couldn't take the chance in the house, then neither could his sister, which would delay any plans she had for a while longer.

Back at home that evening, the three of them were discussing where they might go the next day, with Molly insisting that she would be joining them. Marcus had been going out to meet up with his girlfriend, but his expenditure of energy coupled with the fresh air had combined to leave him feeling drowsy, so instead, he gave her a call and told her that he would see her the following evening.

After a quick shower, he retired early, falling asleep before his head properly hit the pillow. When he awoke the next morning, he felt refreshed, full of energy, and looking forward to the day.

They had decided on a day trip to the beach, and he loaded his car with all the paraphernalia they might need while his mother made sandwiches and drinks to take with them. They had been lucky so far, with three days of constant fine weather. The forecast was for it to continue the rest of that week.

Molly was quiet on the trip, not her usual bubbly self. Marcus failed to notice as he concentrated on driving and the route they took.

With everything set up, he settled down to relax. His sister sported another bikini, and his mom was wearing the same swimming costume as previously. He knew that if it got wet, he was going to be treated to another view of her womanly bits and wondered if he could entice her into the water; at least this time he could tease her about it.

Unfortunately, it was his sister who insisted that he accompany her, the two of them going out far enough so that the water came up to his chest. With his back to the shore, her hand had gone down the front of his shorts as he contemplated whether this time, he should let her toss him off while he explored her pussy. That ought to at least placate her for the time being.

Molly had her fingers wrapped around his meat, kneading the flesh until she brought him to a throbbing erection. Once he was hard, she dragged him into slightly deeper water and continued to massage his shaft before whispering in his ear.

"Finger me, Marcus. No one can see what you are doing. I want you to finger me."

It wasn't like he had a lot of choice in the matter. Yes, he could have pulled her hand away, but by now she had aroused him. Slipping his hand inside her bikini bottoms, he ran a finger along her slit, watching the sudden shiver as her eyes fluttered. When he stroked her again, his finger slipped into her warmth, and his sister's expression changed to one of lust. While one hand fingered her, the other popped one of her breasts from its cup, twirling her nipple between his finger and thumb. Molly dragged his shorts down and extracted his cock, her hand pumping away as she increased his arousal.

"Do you think you can float on your back again?" he asked. His eyes conveyed his meaning. It took some adjustment, but eventually they managed, as he felt his cock slip into position and enter her pussy. The saltwater helped Molly float as his hands slipped inside her bikini bottoms, gripping, and fondling her rounded buttocks.

He had to admit to teasing, slowing down frequently and threatening to withdraw. Molly was unable to get at him without her head going under the water.

When he considered she'd had enough, he fucked her. It caused ripples on the surface as his hips tried to force their way through the volume of water and keep penetrating her pussy rapidly enough to make her climax.

"Yes, Marcus, please keep going; just a little bit more." He put everything into it and was rewarded when she tried to arch her back, dipping her head beneath the surface for a second as she orgasmed, and he felt himself filling her cunt.

When he drew her back toward him, he had to stop what she was obviously about to do. "Not out here, Molly; mom may be watching us. We can't be seen kissing."

At least she saw sense but still gave him a pout. His sister wasn't one to be denied anything once she had put her mind to it, and he sensed that she was not yet done for the day.

Walking back up the beach towards their spot, he had to stop her from doing the obvious, like trying to hold his hand. Their mother was still in the same spot, her eyes closed, and he was thankful that she had not spotted anything that she might consider untoward.

"Perhaps it was a reflection of his increasing fetish," he thought, gazing at her slightly plump, overweight body. "He would rather have been fucking her than his sister," he suddenly decided.

The town was full of young women no different than Molly; in a way, his girlfriend was no different, and while he'd admit to having enjoyed shagging her, there had been something missing -- something that only his mother seemed to provide.

The windbreak he'd erected protected them on three sides; only people walking past the front would be able to see into their space. When Molly disappeared to get ice creams, he had a couple of minutes, which he put to effective use by stroking his mother's pussy through her costume. It hadn't taken long to produce a damp spot, despite her telling him to stop frequently. He knew she didn't mean it, and if he could fuck Molly while chest-deep in the sea, was there a reason he could not do the same with her?

Marcus didn't get the chance to try. Molly returned, and his mother was not his sister; she did not have the confidence to try something like that under the gaze of people spread across the beach.

As the afternoon drew to a close, he knew that with the coming evening, he may be faced with a potential dilemma. Neither woman knew that he had shagged the other. What if they got it into their heads to visit his room during the night? One of them he could potentially deal with, but sod's law dictated that if one turned up, so would the other.

Not being prepared to take the chance of such a scenario happening, he had to say something to them both. Molly, of course, did not take it well, giving him a sulky pout. "Mum will never know, especially if I leave it until late," she argued.

"No! I'm not prepared to take the chance at home unless she is out of the house."

His sister wanted to continue trying to change his mind, but Marcus put his foot down.

"I am prepared to let something happen, but on my terms, and they are...... not at home."

His mother was far easier, immediately understanding the risks they were running and the consequences if they were caught. That night he slept undisturbed, with both females honouring his request and staying within the confines of their bedrooms.

Susan slept eventually. What her son mentioned to her made sense. After years of occasional unsatisfactory sex, this new awakening left her body yearning for more. She was ignorant of the fact that Molly had also sampled his delights, her mind full of fanciful ideas of how she could get her son alone and have him make love to her once more.

Molly tossed and turned. Her coupling with her brother had been little more than a quickie, soon over with, and then he had disappeared back up the beach, leaving her wanting more. She needed time alone with him -- time for both of them to explore each other's bodies and for Marcus to realize that she had plenty to offer him.

The next couple of days were frustrating for all three of them. They had their trips planned, but that meant there was no opportunity for anything to happen.

Susan had noticed Molly was cosying up to her brother a lot more. Normally each evening she would be out, but for the last few days, she had stayed in after tea because her brother had. That in itself was abnormal for her daughter. It was also irritating, as Susan soon found. Any chance of being alone with Marcus was currently being denied.

She had also noticed Molly's wistful glances in her brother's direction. Was something going on between them? Previously, she wouldn't have thought anything of it, but now that she was fraternising with her son, she wondered if her daughter was contemplating something similar.

Did he go out or stay in? This week he had been putting off seeing his girlfriend, hoping that another opportunity would arise where he and his mom could fuck. Molly was the cause of his problems; yes, he would give her what she wanted at some point, but currently, she was hanging around at home and making it impossible for anything to happen for any of them.

Marcus had retired early, leaving the ladies downstairs to watch television. So far, both of them had refrained from trying to sneak into his room in the early hours, and he was now wondering if his request had been a mistake.

Waking suddenly, he glanced at his bedside clock. Four o'clock in the morning, and yet he felt thoroughly refreshed, as though he had slept all night. Lying with his eyes closed for another fifteen minutes, he waited to hopefully fall asleep again, but it wasn't going to happen; he was wide awake.

The quietness of the house made his mind up for him as he slid from the bed. Turning the doorknob slowly, he then edged it open an inch at a time, until it was enough for him to move around it. His eyes had grown accustomed to the darkness as he hesitated: left, or right? Left and around the corner to his sister's room, or right, and at the end, his mother's room.

For Marcus, it was a no-brainer. Turning right, he softly padded along the darkened landing to her door. Turning the handle as slowly and quietly as he had with his own, he eased the door open and slipped inside before, just as softly, closing it behind him.

She was snoring gently as he crept to the side of her bed and deftly slid beneath the covers, lying still for a moment as he made sure he hadn't disturbed her. As she snorted once, he moved closer, feeling the fabric of her nightdress touch his skin. Resting a hand on her leg, he waited momentarily; ensuring that she was still soundly asleep before he began to inch it upward. The very sense of what he was doing felt erotic; this was his mother's body that he was touching as he eased his hand beneath the material and continued to ascend her thigh. Bypassing her genitals, he headed for her rounded belly, caressing the undulating, soft, smooth flesh in circular motions. This slow, tentative fondling had him highly aroused, with his throbbing member pushing against her ample buttocks. Moving his hand downwards, it rested for a few seconds atop her pubes before he curved it between her legs.

Maybe on some unconscious level, her body reacted. His mother's legs opened a little more, granting easier access. When at last his finger touched her pussy, she uttered her first sound. A drawn-out "Mmmm," followed by an imperceptible sigh as he stroked her labia several times, tracing the line of her slit.

While her brain was still in repose, her body started to respond; the first hint of moisture appeared, as her juices began to flow, coating his finger in her warm, slippery fluid. Slowly, he eased it into her pussy, his cock by now so rigid that it was painful as he pushed it against her buttocks and stretched the skin, trying to attain a measure of relief. With his finger now inside her warm passage, slowly and surely, he eased his other arm beneath her pillow and neck until he could bend it and slip a hand down the top of her nightdress so that he could fondle one of her breasts. As he fingered her with one hand, he playfully teased her nipple with the other, and despite her still being soundly asleep, her body was responding to his touch.

Marcus wondered what was going on in her dreams -- had they suddenly turned sexual, or was she imagining the presence of someone who was arousing her?

The only sure sign of his foreplay was an increase in the speed of her breathing. Susan's bottom moved slightly as she partly turned, pushing against his erection and allowing him to dry-hump her buttocks. Slowly, she became vocal, with little sighs of pleasure followed by groans as she became more aroused.

At last, she started to wake. The room was dark, but she sensed that she was highly aroused and horny. Next, she was conscious of a hand gently squeezing her breast and twirling the nipple which throbbed with pleasure, and then the finger as it penetrated her pussy. Her breathing was coming rapidly; she was nearly panting as she began to indulge in the waves of eroticism that washed over her.

"Mmmm. Oh, God! Marcus?"

"Shusssh," he whispered. He didn't think they would disturb his sister; they were far enough away from her room, but he didn't want his mother suddenly crying aloud and waking her.

His fingering stopped, even though she didn't want it to, and then she felt her nightdress lifted and her son squirming down the bed. She instinctively knew what he was about to do, waiting in anticipation for the moment the head of his shaft pressed against her pussy.

Although Susan had steeled herself, she could not stop the gasp of pleasure. Overwhelming sensations quickly erupted from her pussy. His cock parted her lips and expanded her cunt, filling her passage as he entered her from behind. His hands, now free, were on the move, caressing her body. Marcus began with her breasts, moved over her ribs and belly, and then up and down her thighs, as with a constant rhythm, he fucked her cunt.

"This was sheer bliss," she thought to herself, her hips pushing backwards as he thrust, driving his cock deep into her moist flue. Susan was fully awake now, the pressure in her vagina building, her chest pumping up and down as her son's hand squeezed her tits more forcibly.

Marcus was edging her towards her precipice as she squirmed against him. She would have liked him to kiss her, but with her back to him and in his present position, it was impossible. She tried to constrain her vocals, but the moment was drawing closer; she could feel it building now, not just in her fanny but throughout her body. Susan teetered on the edge, the pounding of her cunt intensifying, and then she was in freefall, the explosion between her legs gathering pace as it blasted into her brain and sent her reeling into oblivion.

Every nerve ending was alive, especially those inside her pussy, which her son's cock continued to ignite as he fucked her hard and fast. And then she felt it -- the jerk of his cock and the sudden slight rush of air as his shaft spewed its contents into her cunt, coating the inside of her vagina with spunk.

He had to put his hand over his mother's mouth as she wailed, her body spasming as he shagged her until his lungs were fit to burst. Eventually, he had to slow, coming to a stop, and curling around her, his shaft slowly dwindling but still inside her pussy.

As they recovered, they kissed, whispering desperately to each other. Sex with his girlfriend did not compare. This mature, slightly overweight woman, who was his mother, seemed to be able to satisfy his cravings like no one who had come before her had done.

She moved and then turned towards him, her nightdress disappearing in the process as she slid closer and pressed her magnificent bosom into his chest. Her nipples were still hard and rubbed against his skin, igniting that first flicker of new arousal.

"I thought we were not supposed to do this," she whispered.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't manage without your body anymore. The desire to make love to you was too great."

His reward was her lips pressing against his. Slowly and lingeringly to begin, before building with passion. Mouths opened more, and then tongues invaded. His hands went to her tits, massaging those beautiful orbs and large button nipples that had first attracted his attention. She pressed her mound into his groin, the first stirrings of another erection as he felt the increasing thrill and eroticism of having sex with his mother. Normally he would need a longer break to recover, but something about the smell, taste, and feel of her smooth skin pressing against him was bringing his loins alive again.

Marcus knew what he wanted next. Despite having filled her cunt with his cream, he wanted to taste her pussy. Nibbling at her earlobe, he moved to her neck and then down onto her chest, covering her hot, moist skin with minute kisses. Next came her nipples -- his lips compressing and his tongue teasing them. Moving across her belly, he slid farther down the bed, and then he was there, rolling between her open legs as his nostrils picked up the scent of her musk.

Her lips were already partially open; his fingers spread them more as his tongue took its first sweeping lick of her pink, moist flesh. It was a mixture of tastes -- a tangy saltiness from her cum and juices, mixed with his semen. Clamping his mouth tightly against her pussy, Marcus allowed his tongue to penetrate her. Licking as deeply as it would extend, he savoured her taste before moving slightly as his lips compressed her clitoris.

Susan writhed, her lust building steadily as her son sucked and licked her clit and toyed with her pussy. She was in heaven. "How long had it been since a man had done this to her?" she wondered. "At least five years or more."

Her fanny was on fire, as were her nipples. She took each breast in turn, hefting it and pulling upwards until she could suck her teats. Raising her head slightly, she watched her son's increasing excitement at what she was doing.

Her twat needed filling; she was desperate to feel his shaft inside her once more. She could feel the building tension of her climax as she asked him to move and lay down so that she, could mount him this time.

Sitting atop his hips, it was now her turn to tease. His shaft was erect once more, and she used the opportunity to wrap her hand and fingers around it as she slowly and seductively started tossing him off. She felt the constant throbbing and the jerking against her palm when the fingers of her other hand teased beneath the plump, blood-infused knob that topped his rigid cock.

Never in his life had Marcus imagined such a scenario. His mother was squatting over him as she straddled his thighs. Her rounded belly and ponderous breasts bounced as her hand worked its way up and down his shaft, wanking him off.

The scene was both erotic and surreal, eliciting immediate arousal and excitement. His hands reached out, cupping both of her ample tits. He twirled her nipples in retaliation to the pumping of his shaft and then allowed one hand to drop down, forcing his thumb beneath her mound and deftly rubbing at her cunt and clit.

They were both ready. Susan pulled her son's cock upright, raised herself, and shuffled forward. She fumbled beneath and between her thighs, got his shaft in the perfect position, and then lowered her bottom, squealing as her cunt expanded and was filled with his meat.