One Sexy Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

CHAPTER 7 - WISHES

Sometime in the night, the girls moved under the blankets and cuddled close in each other's arms. Jeremy woke up first, lying in bed and enjoying the warmth of Amelia's embrace. She squirmed a bit and felt the sticky, grimy left-overs from last night. It made her smile sleepily in thought of how good it had felt. There was a nagging thought at the back of her mind that kept telling her she was gay for doing this, but she ignored it. It didn't matter what orientation it made her' it was a whole new loving experience with Amelia.

It was then she noticed Amelia's sizeable erection pressing against her leg. She opened one eye and peeked at Amelia. She was sound asleep and Jeremy grinned. Jeremy put her hand on the cock and felt it's throbbing warmth. She started to rub it and feel it all over. Amelia mumbled something quietly, but otherwise stayed asleep. She carefully shimmied downward out of Amelia's arms. Amelia stayed asleep as Jeremy worked herself further down under the covers.

Face to face with Amelia's erect shaft, Jeremy snickered to herself and started to suck on it. A very pungent and surprisingly delicious flavor filled her mouth. The dried juices and spunk from last night still covered the cock and Jeremy early sucked it up. Her tongue ran up and down the twitching member, licking at the tasty flavors. Her hand rubbed gently up Amelia's thigh and reached her butt, fingers sinking into the delectable, soft flesh. She Amelia's entire member in her mouth and suddenly she came, popping a thick, strong load in Jeremy's mouth. She swallowed it all down and kept sucking on her.

The blankets lifted up and Amelia looked down at her. Jeremy glanced up, Amelia's member still in her mouth. She backed off it with a pop and a sigh. Amelia giggled and dropped the blankets.

"Morning sweetheart." Jeremy giggled, crawling back up next to her, "How's it going? Sleep well?"

"I woke up well." Amelia grinned, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, you wanna take a shower? There's a bit more we could do..." Jeremy said, teasingly running a finger down Amelia's breast.

"You're really into being a woman, Master." Amelia giggled, "I'm starting to get a bit worried."

"Oh I'm just taking advantage of the situation." Jeremy smiled, sitting up, "Not like I'm really a woman."

"You say that now. I'm a bit worried you might be..." Amelia stood up, completely naked, before Jeremy, "Addicted to me."

"Completely sweetheart. I can't live without your cock." Jeremy said with a laugh.

"I thought as much. Well, get in that shower." Amelia said, pointing at the bathroom door.

"Of course mistress." Jeremy said with a mock bow before walking past.

Amelia slapped her on the ass as they walked into the bathroom. Jeremy smiled as she bent over to turn on the water and get it warm. She knew Amelia could see her pussy and she wanted her to. She was already wet from having drank down her cum so readily. Amelia's hand rested on her ass as she straightened up.

"I'm starting to see why you enjoy my bum so much master." Amelia said, her hand slowly caressing Jeremy's, "Yours is soft and cute."

"Oh shut up." Jeremy sighed, stepping into the shower.

"Did I touch a nerve master? Are you embarrassed?" Amelia giggled teasingly.

"No I'm not, I'm horny." Jeremy said simply, stepping under the hot stream of water.

"But I think I did. I think calling you cute made..." Amelia was cut off by Jeremy pulling her close and kissing her.

The hot water splashed over their supple bodies as their tongues entwined and their hands explored one another. Jeremy felt down Amelia's ass and squeezed her wet ass. Amelia put her hands on Jeremy's breasts and rubbed them gently. She broke the kiss and gave a moan. Jeremy let her hands feel around the curve of Amelia's ass, fingers slowly exploring down her legs and around the curve of her cheeks. The hot, steamy water washed down over their bodies, washing away the sweat and mess from the night before.

"Ugh...Amelia, I wishes we had a stand-up shower so we could both stand under the water easier." Jeremy groaned,shuffling slowly in a circle around Amelia.

"Wish granted." Amelia smiled, holding her hands out.

The shower and bathtub glimmered around her, molding and bending at Amelia's magic. Everything shone brightly and it slowly transformed into a shower stall. The glimmer died and hot water began to rain down from above them. Jeremy laughed as she looked around at the brand new shower stall. It was a brass and frosted glass shower stall with a foot-across rain shower head above them. The hot water dribbled and fell over both of them, washing down their bodies.

"I forgot about your magic already! This is awesome!" Jeremy exclaimed, her arm wrapped tightly around Amelia as she looked around the new shower.

"You wished for it Master." Amelia smiled, "Is it big enough now?"

"Oh plenty big." Jeremy said, turning back to Amelia, "Come on. Let's have some fun."

Her arms wrapped back around Amelia and she felt Amelia's cock pushing between her legs. She kissed Jeremy passionately, pushing her tongue against Jeremy's.

"I want you Master, I want to fuck you." Amelia moaned, lifting one of Jeremy's legs.

She pushed Jeremy back against the new shower stall, pressing her bare back to the frosted glass. Her erection prodded into Jeremy's womb. Jeremy moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around Amelia's neck. Amelia pushed harder, sliding her entire thick, hard shaft into Jeremy. Jeremy moaned and cried out, wrapping her other leg around Amelia's waist. Amelia pushed Jeremy against the glass again, penetrating her cunt again and again.

"Amelia! Amelia! Ohhh yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes~!!" Jeremy cried out lustfully as Amelia fucked her.

Amelia gripped Jeremy's ass tightly in both hands as she drove herself into Jeremy with a ravenous desire.

"Your pussy...it's so tight...it feels so good Master." Amelia moaned, "Ohh...you're squeezing me all around."

She kept humping, her balls slapping wetly against Jeremy. Her cock pounded against the back of Jeremy's cunt, making her scream and cry wonderfully.

"Ohhhh!" Jeremy's voice rose, "Ohhh, make me cum! Make me cum! Ahhhh!"

She screamed loudly as she came. Her body shuddered and she gripped Amelia tightly, pressing Amelia's face into her breasts. It made her head spin and lights popped in her vision. She squealed and gave a final cry. Her body fell limp back against the glass and Amelia let her slip to the ground. She jerked off her cock and thick, gooey spunk splattered across Jeremy's face. Jeremy opened her mouth and let Amelia's semen splatter in her mouth. Amelia laid her cock on Jeremy's tongue and prodded it into her mouth, making Jeremy lick it clean. She swallowed it all down willingly and then sank back against the glass again.

"Whew...oh god that was good..." Jeremy sighed, looking up at Amelia, "You're...you're just as...attached...to your new genitals."

She was smiling as Amelia giggled, "I guess I am. Mind if I wash up master?"

"Go ahead...I'm just going to take a nap." Jeremy mumbled, closing her eyes.

A moment later, Jeremy jerked up as a washrag pressed to her breast.

"I didn't say who I was going to wash up." Amelia smiled, "I want to know every inch of your female body."

"You make it sound so dirty." Jeremy grinned before pushing herself slowly to her feet, "You do it to me, I get to do it to you."

"Of course Master." Amelia smiled as she rubbed the soapy cloth over Jeremy's chest.

"Mmm...it feels good." Jeremy sighed as Amelia gently washed down her body.

Amelia ran the cloth gently down Amelia's belly and around her hips. She slipped it slowly between her legs and rubbed the bubbly soap over her bare pussy. Jeremy gave a soft moan and put a hand on Amelia's head. She continued downward, slowly rubbing each of Jeremy's long legs.

*******

Jeremy sighed as she leaned closer to Amelia. The shower had been good, the sex had been great and Jeremy couldn't imagine being happier. Her and her lover were experiences entirely new heights of pleasure through Amelia's magic. She had never imagined that making love as a woman would be as extravagant as it was.

Neither of them were wearing anything, they we're just cuddled together under a blanket watching television.

"I love you master." Amelia whispered, kissing her on the cheek.

"Amelia, if I ever doubted your love for me, I wouldn't have been so willing to get fucked as a woman." Jeremy chuckled, "You have to admit, it's a bit strange to think about. I mean, I'm a guy and I just screamed and cried with pleasure like a slut."

Amelia giggled and wrapped her arms around Jeremy.

"You've not wished to be a man again Jeremy, I think you like it." Amelia said with a smile.

"Meh. I just don't really notice the difference. I mean, when I think about it, I know that I'm not in my normal body, but it's not too bad. My voice is what kind of weirded me out, such a higher pitch." Jeremy said, rubbing her throat.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Jeremy groaned. She stood up and walked into her bedroom. Amelia watched her come back with a robe around her shoulders and she was tying her belt. Amelia thought of saying something, but she decided against it, what were the chances of someone Jeremy actually knew knocking on the door.

"Hello?" Jeremy asked opening the door.

Amelia watched as Jeremy's body went completely stiff and her hand gripped the door tightly.

"Who're you?" A woman asked from the door, "Did my brother finally get tired of that nymphomaniac hussy or is he just cheating on her?"

Amelia leapt to her feet, clenching the blanket tightly around her shoulders. She stamped over to the door and stood beside Jeremy.

"Hey you! I'll have you know that I love Jeremy very much and he would never cheat on me!" Amelia cried angrily, wrapping her arms tightly around Jeremy.

Jeremy's sister Linda stood in the doorway, smiling deviously.

"So you just cheat on him." Linda smirked, "Let her wear his clothes maybe to...what...ease your conscience?"

"I'm not cheating on Jeremy!" Amelia cried, hugging tight to Jeremy, "I've never made love to anyone else so passionately and I don't want anyone else!"

"And so who are you hugging to so tightly, your sister?" Linda sneered, "Where's Jeremy?"

"Jeremy, you don't believe her right? I would never cheat on you!" Amelia said, looking intently at Jeremy, "I would never betray you, please, believe me!"

"Oh god damn it." Jeremy groaned, putting a hand over her face, "Amelia, why did you do that?"

"Jeremy? What does she mean Jeremy?" Linda asked, looking between them, "What is she talking about?"

"Just do it." Jeremy sighed, looking in annoyance up at the ceiling.

"Of course master." Amelia nodded and the air around Jeremy seemed to grow thick.

There was a low, dull sound and then a sudden pop. Jeremy returned in a blink to his masculine form.

"What the hell?!" Linda cried, jerking backward quickly.

"Get in here." Jeremy said, grabbing his sisters arm.

He dragged her into the apartment and pulled her over to the couch. Sitting her down, he sat down across from her on the table.

"Alright, because you're my sister and I care for you, I'll give you a chance. We have two options here Linda. One, you agree to never tell anyone about this or two, I make your memory of the last day disappear." Jeremy said, "So which will it be?"

"Umm...what? What is going on?!" Linda asked urgently.

"Are you that dense sister? You're devious and evil, why is this such a surprise?" Jeremy asked with a sigh.

"How in earth did you change from a girl to a boy? For that matter, how did you become a girl?!" Linda cried.

"I did it. I used magic to change him." Amelia said quickly as she sat down on the couch next to Linda.

"Amelia..." Jeremy groaned, "If she didn't understand, we could've left her guessing."

"I'm sorry master." Amelia mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"Master...ohhh! So that's why she always called you that!" Linda finally put the pieces together, "But if she was, or is, then Why're you still living here? Why are you still a schmuck in college?"

"Well actually we're supposed to move out one of these days, but that doesn't matter. It's not like you think." Jeremy said, shaking his head.

"Oh, what, her magic only works on changing gender?" Linda said, "Or what?"

"No, it works on more than that. Anything Jeremy wishes I can grant. I mean...almost. I can't erase the world and I really don't like to hurt people at all. I mean, I did make the shower bigger while we were in there..."

"Amelia!" Jeremy snapped, "Oh good grief...please don't say anything more Amelia."

"Okay master...I'm sorry." Amelia mumbled.

"Jeremy! Don't be so harsh on the poor girl! Especially because she could turn you into a frog!" Linda yelled angrily, "So I ask again, he she. If she is a sorceress or a genie or whatever, why're you living here? For that matter, why did you let our parents pay for your college education? How long have you been hoarding her magic for yourself? Jeremy, you're a terrible person!"

"Linda! Shut up! First of all, we've only known about her powers for the last day and second, I'm not going to use her like a tool for my greed!" Jeremy yelled, "I love Amelia, she's not just a genie! She's the woman I love and adore!"

"Oh come on! Brother, if she really is a genie, then what's the harm in wishing for a little wealth or maybe a mansion or two." Linda smiled, "I'll keep this quiet for a million dollars, I'm sure that would be easy for the genie."

"Linda! Don't talk about her like that!" Jeremy stood up angrily, "You are unbelievably greedy sister! How could you be so selfish! Amelia is a sweet and wonderful girl. I never knew she was a genie when I fell in love with her, it makes no difference to me!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry." Linda said, holding her hands up.

"So what're you doing here anyway?" Jeremy sighed.

"Mom and dad kept bossing me around, they kept telling me that I had to study hard so I could get into college like you did. I finally got sick of it and I ran away. They would never look for me here." Linda grinned, "Right?"

"Wrong, you're going home, right now." Jeremy said, standing up and pointing at the door, "You're going home to do as mother and father say. Just because you have to study a little doesn't mean you have to run away from home."

"But Jeremy, they're cruel and ruthless! They yell at me every day to study harder and study harder! Jeremy, please, I beg you...I'm all studied out. I have to get away or I'll go crazy." Linda clasped her hands as she groveled, "Just a few days, maybe a week. Just let me stay and rest."

"That doesn't sound like them. You're a good liar sister, why should I even listen?" Jeremy groaned.

"Jeremy, I'm telling you, after we came to see you last, they realized that you were moving on with your life and I was still in school. They decided I needed to be better than you and they've pushed me hard!" Linda said bitterly, "But I'm not you. I just want to get married to a nice guy and be a nice housewife."

"Whoa! Come on. Really Linda? The only thing less likely than mother and father screaming you out of the house is you submitting to a man and raising children." Jeremy laughed, "Get out and go home Linda! Mother must be worried out of her mind."

"I'm not going. And if you make me go out that door I'll tell everyone I see that you are in love with a genie!" Linda said angrily, "I won't go back. I'm not leaving."

"Linda! Don't make me do this! Amelia can simply magic away your memory and send you back home like nothing happened! Just leave and stay quiet about this." Jeremy argued.

"Umm..." Amelia mumbled.

"I won't! You can't make me! You said you wouldn't use her magic for greedy reasons! What's more greedy than throwing out your own helpless sister?!" Linda pointed out.

"I know I said that, but sending you back where you belong is responsible, not greedy." Jeremy said, "Amelia, I wish she would lose her last day of memory and as soon as they're gone, send her home."

"Uhhh..." Amelia started.

"Noooo!" Linda squealed, holding up her hands fearfully.

"Master, uhh, you know I had meant to tell you this...but you never did give me a chance..." Amelia mumbled fearfully, "But...um...the one rule my magic has on it is that it cannot impose on someone's...someone's freewill. I can't make her go if she doesn't want to. If the wish was made before I knew that she didn't want to go home I could've done it but, now that I know, my magic won't work."

"What." Jeremy said flatly.

"My magic won't work on those whom I know to be unwilling of the wish you make. If you wished a man to jump in front of a car and I had the slightest doubt that he might not want to do it, my magic couldn't touch the man. It's how I was made, my magic is entirely dependent in me knowing that I'm not forcing someone against their will. I mean, if you wished the car to suddenly swerve towards the man, that would work because I was magicking the car, not him." Amelia said, "There are loopholes like if I didn't know or if you could prove that the person didn't not want it...but in this case I can't do it."

"Oh son of a..." Jeremy put his face in his hand and slumped back down on the table, "God damn it all."

"Ha! Hahahaha! I don't want to go home and I don't want to lose my memory! Therefore you can't wish for any of it!" Linda laughed in his face, "So could I get three wishes Amelia? Where is your lamp, let me have some wishes."

"I only do magic for the master!" Linda said loudly, "I won't grant a wish for you unless he wants it!"

"Oh darn it. Well how bout it big bro? Give your little sis a break."

"No. You can stay here for a few days, but no. You can't have any wishes." Jeremy said simply, "But I am going to call mom and dad to let them know you've come for a visit for a few days."

"No! No, you mustn't tell them! They would come hunt me down!" Linda squealed, leaping up on Jeremy.

"Ugh...get off me!" Jeremy grunted as she clambered on his back, "Fine! I won't call!"

"Thank you." Linda sighed.

"Amelia, I wish my mother and father knew she was here and they thought she had just gone on vacation for a few days to relieve stress." Jeremy said.

"Wish granted." Amelia nodded.

"Amelia! How could you? You said you didn't go against free will! I didn't want that!" Lidna cried, turning towards her.

"My magic was on your parents and if they were worried over your disappearance, it would relieve them to know you were here in vacation." Amelia said simply with a smile.

"Why you!" Linda cried and Jeremy grabbed her around the middle.

"Linda! Calm down! She did it because I wished for it and I did that because it's for the best! If they think you're on vacation for a few days, then they won't worry and you can go home as soon as I can shove you out the door." Jeremy said, holding his wriggling sister tightly.

"Alright, alright. Fine." Linda sighed, falling limp in his arms.

"Good. Amelia and I are going to get dressed." Jeremy sighed walking towards the bedroom.

"Jeremy, should I worry about where I sit?" Linda asked, "Have you and Amelia been..."

"Not on the couch. Do you think I'm that perverse?" Jeremy asked as Amelia walked past him and into the bedroom.

"You were having sex as a woman. What should I think?" Linda pointed out.

"Tell me you wouldn't want to have sex as a man just once to know what it's like." Jeremy said simply, crossing his arms.

"Ohhh..,shut up." Linda huffed.

Jeremy walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Amelia, would you mind if we were to fuck my sister?" Jeremy asked in a hushed voice as Amelia tossed the blanket on the bed.

"Oh goodie master! I would love to fuck your sister." Amelia giggled and bounced, "This shall be a naughty good time!"

1...456789