One Slap Changed Everything.

Story Info
One stupid slap, changed our lives forever.
1.6k words
3.83
39.4k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what possessed me that night, but I found myself standing outside my sister's bedroom door at two in the morning.

I hadn't been able to sleep all night, even though I had masturbated twice already. I couldn't stop thinking about her, I had to see those magnificent boobs again.

I couldn't believe what had happened today, but it was because of earlier today, my sister screaming and being humiliated in front of us all in that, stunning red bikini, which clung to her gorgeous body like it was painted on.

The bikini with so small, it didn't leave much to the imagination, the small triangles barley covered her nipples, which always seemed to be hard, and surprisingly very little covering her pussy, it was like, my sister Lucy was putting herself on display, there was so little covering her incredible body it was ridiculous.

She'd decided to wear it at a family BBQ with our friends and family being present. I had never been so horny in my life, the only problem was I staring at my sister, and I was so hard I had to stay in the pool.

That's when everything changed, I heard my dad shouting from the kitchen, as he rushed through the back door, followed closely by our mum.

Mum was screaming " Tony please, don't do this".

My mum looked good for her age, she was wearing a yellow and white stripped summer dress. She tried calming our dad down, but you could see he wasn't having any of it.

Dad shouted. " Nobody slaps you, specially not our own kids".

I was literally shocked, could Lucy really have slapped mum, and for what reason.

Watching from the pool, I said nothing as this was ridiculous, he wouldn't, he couldn't, he shouldn't.

I knew that look on his race, it was the face of we had crossed the line.

Dad being pissed at me was normal, but this was different, his rage was directed at my sister, who was standing with a drink in her hand talking with her friends.

Her eyes went huge, as she noticed our dad walking towards her, our dads face, red with anger.

My sister started trying to explain to him.

"I didn't mean to slap mum".

Dad replied. "save it".

He grabbed her by the hair and walked her towards the wooden table and he suddenly did the unthinkable, when he bent my sister his daughter over the table.

He hadn't spanked us in years, and now my temptress of a sister was on full display in front of everyone, but nobody dared to get involved because of the fear of my dads temper, or just to catch a hint of my sister Lucy being in such a wonderful vulnerable position.

He started rubbing her round bum lining up for his first smack. My dad smacked Lucy's bum 5 times before he finally stopped we thought.

Lucy hadn't stopped moaning." Dad you can't do this". As soon as the first slap landed.

By the time he finished spanking her the fifth time Lucy was crying and screaming. "Dad I hate you, you shouldn't be spanking me, dad I'm in a fucking bikini".

Lucy looked like she was in pain or maybe she slightly enjoying it from my position, I couldn't be quite sure..

What I can be shore, is nobody excepted what happened next. Without warning I watched my dad untie my sister's bikini bottoms, letting the string fall apart before, pulling it completely from her lushes body.

My dad repeated the same action with her bra causing a slight moan from her mouth.

Lucy fell silent, I think as she realised her predicament and only gotten worse. everyone standing close enough would be able to see everything, there was nowhere to hide, our dad was humiliating her because of that one slap.

Then dad, returning to spanking her now naked body, infront of everyone. He spanked her another ten times.

The whole time she begged him to stop, that she was sorry she slapped our mum.

Dad finally stopped his humiliating spanking, leaving Lucy naked and shocked, to everyone's surprise as my dad walked away he'd taken her skimmy red bikini with him.

As Lucy finally managed to stand up it was the first time I was greeted in seeing my sister completely naked.

Even with tears running down her face, she looked incredibly beautiful. I actually surprised myself with the sudden hard-on and backed off in embarrassment. After all this was my sister! But she was a female, she was good looking and she was NAKED!!

From this angle I only got a quick glimpse of what looked like she was completey bare down there.

From the pooI I had a better angle of her breasts. They certainly weren't overly massive, but they were definitely naked breasts!

I don't remember staring at her nipples for that long, but her areolas were relatively small and quite pink and burned into my brain, as I'd imagined covering them both times I'd masturbated that evening.

So here I am standing outside Lucy's bedroom door, I figured that if I were to sneak into her room, she'd be asleep like a normal person at 2 am.

I stood at the door, now thinking about going to her room. I just couldn't control the images of her going through my mind, but could I seriously go into her room, since she's my sister.

The idea, however, didn't fade. I only started considering it more seriously. She'd be asleep, so no harm done, plus she didn't totally object to being humiliated today.

I felt my heart pounding through my chest, as I convinced myself that it would be fine.

I softly knocked knowing she wouldn't respond, after a moment of silence, I pushed the door open my mind racing.

Never before in my life had I done something so daring or forbidden, the door cracked open, enough that I could slip inside.

I quietly watched lucy sleeping, she turned onto her back, with her body slightly covered by her bedsheet, which was draped across her midsection and the top half of her legs.

I took a moment to admire her beautiful physique, her smooth, lightly tanned legs led upwards, disappearing underneath the bedsheet.

My eyes drifted higher, towards her upper chest, and face. I had never really taken time to get a good look at my sister from a non brothers perspective.

I did now though, I slowly took hold of one side of her nightgown, and carefully pulled up on it. I repeated that action on the other side, going back and forth until the bottom hem of it was edging on the underside of her breasts. I was sweating by this point, I was so nervous. Pulling by each side of her nightgown, I finally revealed her boobs to the chilled nighttime air, god seeing them up this close was incredible, so much better than what I was picturing before.

From that moment I couldn't take my eyes off them. My hand shot back into my boxers, gripping my hard length. I was practically hypnotized.

Without even thinking it, I reached out and touched her left breast.The temptation of her perfect exposed breasts were too much for me to handle. My middle finger came into contact first, and I froze.

After a moment of stillness, I slowly glided my finger around her left breast, feeling the goosebumps rise on the contours of it. I slowly circled it, gradually getting closer to her nipple. I had never in my life been more nervous, or aroused, for that matter.

Right before I got to her nipple, I pulled my left hand out from my shorts and held both my hands above her boobs. I knew I would have to jack off soon, or I'd bust into my shorts I lowered my hands, praying she wouldn't wake up.

And then, it happened. I legitimately had my sister's boobs in my hands. While she was fast asleep. I couldn't believe I had the balls to do it, but I did. I held them for a minute longer, savoring the feeling. They were so warm and wonderfully squishy and just felt absolutely incredible in my hands.

I could feel her stiffened nipples pressing into my palms. I didn't dare move much, figuring movement would probably be the last step to waking her.

I wanted to ejaculate on Lucy, but I knew that the stains would be obvious, so I thought of my other option.

Then my mind went blank and the next thing I knew I was doing was leaving white stains all over my sister's boobs oh fuck I'd just cum onto my sister's body.

The fact that she hadn't moved while I kept play with her boobs where incredible, I wanted to taste her pussy without her waking up.

But i knew that wasn't on the cards this time. So I merely kept jacked off until I felt I was close. My first cumshot hit just above her left nipple coating her nipple completely, my second landed all over Lucy's right breasts.

The imagery infront of me was intoxicating, as I aimed my hard cock towards my sister face, letting the rest of my cum cover her face, my cum landed across her eye and mouth before i was completey spent.

Before she could wake and catch me I managed to sneak back into my bedroom. I gave one last glance to Lucy's body. She looked as peaceful as I had found her

The next morning, everything was normal, to my relief. To be continued...