One Stormy Night

Story Info
Two employees spend stormy night in mattress store.
898 words
3.61
14.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Mabel had just finished closing down Dial-M 4 Mattress, the mattress store she worked at when Kirk, another employee, rushed in from the storeroom.

“I got bad news for you. It’s thundering and there are lightening strikes out there!” he exclaimed as he grabbed Mabel’s left hand and guided her to the front of the store, so she could look out the windows herself.

“Oh my goodness!” she said, after looking out the windows, then continued, “Look at that, lightening just struck down that electric pole which is now in our parking lot. I’m pretty sure we would get fried if we stepped out of the store.”

“I’ll call the electric company and report it. I just turned on the emergency generator so we are good for now. Meanwhile get comfortable. We have no choice but to spend the night here. I don’t think the electric company will come out in this storm. Too dangerous.” Kirk said.

Mabel sighed and went looking for the most comfortable mattress the store carried, so she could sleep on it that night. Soon Kirk did the same. As it turned out, both of them settled on the same mattress.

“Well this is awkward. If you want I can go to another mattress?” Mable asked Kirk.

Kirk responded, “And give up a chance to be close to you . . .”

“What . . . I don’t understand . . .” Mabel didn’t finish her sentence as Kirk placed his mouth on hers and parted her lips with his tongue, delving into the innermost places in her mouth.

Kirk broke the kiss and responded, “I’ve had the ‘hots’ for you for quite some time. Your shimmering mahogany skin, your root beer colored eyes . . . and your mouth tastes like peaches. Yum.”

“I’m flattered Kirk . . . I had no idea.” she explained as she looked him up and down. She had to admit he was ‘hot’ himself with his blue-green eyes and blond hair with freckled pale skin. Plus he was a terrific kisser.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked.

She replied she did not have one and then she asked him if he had a girlfriend. He replied he did not also. He went to the front of the store and dimmed the lights to set a romantic mood. When he got back to where Mabel was he placed her on her back on the mattress, then unbuttoned her yellow cardigan sweater. Next he unzipped and pulled off her jeans. Mabel reached up and tugged off his white polo shirt then reached for the waist of his khaki pants, which she pulled down. Kirk quickly discarded of their clothes to the floor and pulled off both his briefs and Mabel’s panties and bra.

When they were both completely naked, Kirk ran his hands up and down her body, including torso, arms and legs. He was admiring how tone and fit she was. He placed his mouth over one of her dark chocolate nipples and started sucking, as if he had not eaten for days. Then he repeated the sucking on the opposite breast. Mabel felt herself get wet between her legs. She guided Kirk’s right hand down to her pussy lips to feel her wetness and her desire for him. Kirk slid down her body so he could start to lick and flick her clitoris with his tongue while lapping up her pussy juices. Around and around he swirled his tongue on her pink-mauve clit making her squirm in ecstasy.

“I want you inside of me.” she told him.

Kirk started to place the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, but then he noticed some precum fluid at the tip of his cock. He smeared the fluid on her clitoris as well as swirling the tip around and around on Mabel’s clit, driving her mad with desire. Just then Kirk plunged the entire length of his cock into her pussy, pulling all the way out, then plunging all the way into her again and again and again. Mabel felt herself about to come when all of a sudden Kirk came deep within her pussy, throwing Mabel into overdrive with her own flooding orgasm. They both had a simultaneous orgasm.

Then they both lay spent on the mattress until they both fell asleep.

The next morning was Sunday and the store was closed until Monday morning. Kirk had called the electric company and they assured him the power line was being looked into and that he could step into the parking lot once again. Kirk relayed the news to Mabel who was relieved.

“Wow, I really enjoyed spending the night with you.” Mabel said.

“Likewise.” Kirk responded, then added, “May be we can do it again sometime soon, may be even next Saturday night?”

“Sure. Sounds like a plan to me.” Mabel responded.

“Oh by the way, I hope you didn’t mind me coming inside of you like that.”

“I enjoyed it. Anyway I’m on the pill so no worries. Now I just have to hurry home and change or I’ll be late to church. If you don’t have any plans you could tag along.”

“I’d love to go to church with you. But first let’s get something to eat. A guy has got to eat something else besides sucking on nipples and pussy.”


Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers