All Comments on 'One Stormy Night'

by Girl Friend

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
15 years

I see that's how long you've been writing and in all that time you've barely scored a 4, in fact only twice. I thought I'd see just how bad things are by reading this short story, suffice it to say the ratings are actually higher than they should be. This story sucked,, the power goes out, he jumps her bones, maybe writing erotica isn't your calling after all. I gave it a one only because there's no way to score it negatively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good concept, needs work.

The setting is good but it needs more buildup and more tension between the two characters. On top of that nobody talks like that to each other. I feel like the author does not write stories in English very often. Easy to understand, however Everything feels abrupt and mechanical. I would recommend reading a few more similarly themed stories and study the flow of the language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Girl Friend,

I just want to say that nobody writes the way you do.

Haters are just people with issues they themselves don't understand.

SO if you are still reading your messages, I hope you will resume writing someday when you feel like it!!!!

Thanks!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous