One Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's it going to be? Will you stay with me tonight?" He asked again, his mouth on her neck, kissing, licking, finding her earlobe and sucking gently.

Liz groaned, her body arching upwards with need. "Yes." Only one word, but it was clear she was giving in, allowing him to do as he wanted.

He sat them both up, first her jacket discarded on the floor before the rest, pulling her t-shirt off, unhooking her bra and burying his face between her breasts, kissing her skin, his lips capturing a breast in his mouth, sucking hard on her nipple. Pausing a moment to remove his shirt and then his mouth was back on hers, laying them both back onto the couch in a more comfortable position.

Again, he took both her hands with his right hand, holding them above her head, the length of his body on hers. He was easily 6' to her 5'5 and much longer, his legs at the edge of the couch, his erection between her legs. Still constrained by his jeans, she could feel his arousal against her center, and she felt her hips rising in anticipation as he leaned into her.

"Oh yeah, you're a hot one, aren't you?" He teased, mouth soft on her face, light kisses along her nose and cheeks. "Tell me how much you want this."

Liz shook her head, "I won't." The words soft and meaningless, but she was adrift with new feelings, never before failing to meet a challenge head on, she still found it difficult to articulate what she felt.

"You will." He promised as he once again began to kiss her mouth, scraping her face with the rough stubble on his. "You will end up fucking begging me Liz."

His mouth replaced alcohol with desire in her veins. She was drunk with want, eagerly responding to his kisses, learning the planes of his face, his neck, eyes. Relishing the feeling of his naked skin on hers, wanting no more barriers between them.

"Don't you have a bed." Her voice was thick, unrecognizable in the haze clouding her mind. "I don't really want to lose my virginity on a couch."

Mike's mouth was on her neck when he registered her words. "Did you say virgin?" He sat up abruptly, eyes wide in the light of the TV.

Neither of them realized that the TV was now on, shedding more light on their bodies, their activities. It hadn't been on when they arrived, and deep in the grip of their sexual thrall neither had noticed the change.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I did." Liz reiterated her words. "That doesn't change any of this, I would rather just be in a bed, if you have one."

Befuddled with this change of direction, Mike shook his head, searching for the right words.

"Upstairs, I'm assuming?" Liz asked, sliding out from underneath him and standing next to the couch, holding out her hand. It seemed that the balance of power had shifted; she was ready, and he was still looking at her with a puzzled frown.

He got slowly off of the couch, grabbing his beer and inhaling it before drinking her vodka lemonade too. "Okay, I guess. Upstairs it is."

As they walked through the room, neither noticed the figure seated on a chair next to the TV, watching them leave, before it turned back to the MTV video playing on the screen.

Mike held her hand as they went up a small staircase to his bedroom. At least, that's all Liz saw, as swiftly as he was moving.

Mike quickly stripped, clothes in a heap beside the bed as he jumped into the middle of it. Liz was thankful for the darkness as she removed her jeans but left her boy shorts on and joined him.

"What's this?" Mike ran a hand down her body, stopping once he reached the shorts.

"I just want them on for now." Liz's voice was strained, eager and yet not.

"Ok." Mike rolled onto his side facing her again, fingers tracing her lips, the line of her chin and up the side of her face. When his mouth replaced his finger, the featherlight kisses started on her chin and drifted down across her chest, pausing to make circles on each breast, causing her to inhale sharply with desire.

Down, further, across her belly to the line of her shorts. Mike paused and then expertly moved her legs apart gently to either side of his head. Liz could feel his lips through the thin nylon material of her shorts, his breath warming her already overheated skin.

When he placed his mouth against her sex, kissing and licking as though the fabric wasn't there, she felt stars exploding in her mind. "Mike, wait, what..." She said, trying to twist away from his mouth but his arms came up under her knees and butt to link across her belly. His mouth persisted in tormenting her, teeth scraping against the fabric, continuing to lick her until he couldn't tell if it was his saliva or her cum saturating the fabric.

"Oh, please, I want....I want." Liz moaned, her hips still writhing under his assault.

"What is it you want Liz?" He asked blandly, as though his cock wasn't throbbing and aching with its own need. His voice was low and husky with that need when he added, "Tell me exactly what you want."

"I want, that, more, something, everything." She used her hands to impatiently push the hair away from her face. "I don't know what I want." Elbows up on the bed she looked at his innocent face between her thighs. "I'll take my shorts off, just keep doing that."

"What exactly do you want me to do?" His voice was mocking now, demanding that she say the words aloud.

Sputtering, Liz heard herself exclaim, "Fuck me, ok, I want you to fuck me. And I want to feel your tongue on me without the shorts." Exasperated, embarrassed at her own frankness, she collapsed back on the bed, eyes on the ceiling, wondering if those words would doom her to hell forever.

"No, they won't." He chuckled as he pulled her shorts off and tossed them onto the floor. "I can read your mind sweetheart and having consensual sex with another adult will not consign your immortal soul to hell."

Finished with the shorts, he once again spread her clasped legs and laid down between them. Using his index finger, he stroked from her clit down, then up and down several times, listening to Liz whimper. Enjoying her torment, he leaned forward and began licking her clit, probing her gently with his finger at the same time. Slick with arousal, her cunt yielded easily to the digit, and he began thrusting in and out, imitating the action his cock ached to take.

Liz was orgasming, over and over, a keening noise low in her throat the only sound she could make, hips twisting and arching with every stroke.

Pausing to let her catch her breath, he efficiently slid a condom over his cock and rolled back to Liz's side. Her eyes were half closed, her breathing slowing as she reached up to cup the side of his face with her hand.

"We're not done, right?" She stroked his face, eyes fully closed, enjoying the feel of the fine hairs against her hand.

"No sweetheart, not done at all. Spread your legs and bring them up over my back." He directed, as he arranged his body over hers once again. Once Liz had complied, her knees bent and legs draped over his back, Mike used his right hand to guide his cock up against her cunt lips, pressing in as gently as he could, even as his hormones urged him on harder, faster. Rocking against her, going as easily as he could, listening to the little noises Liz made, alert for any sign of pain.

She gasped, making small hitching noises as he tried to ease himself into her tight passage.

"Fuck, even if you hadn't told me you were a virgin, I'd sure know it by now." He groaned, wanting to thrust and plunge and ravage, but knowing if he did, it would only frighten Liz, and ruin their mutual pleasure. Instead, he moved slowly, cautiously, intent on her comfort.

Slowly he started to rock against her, easing his cock back and forth, in and out, enjoying the slick feeling of her cunt, relishing how turned on she was.

Liz, too, was enjoying the feeling of him inside her. She started to match his thrusting, in a movement as old as time, together reaching for that ultimate high. Mike's mouth sought hers, kissing her as hard as he wanted to fuck her, forcing her lips and teeth apart, bending her head back against the soft pillow as he ravaged her mouth instead of her cunt.

In response, Liz's fingernails raked his back and shoulders as she protested the harsh treatment of her mouth. It didn't matter to Mike, he was well past the point of caring, aching only to enjoy this race to the finish.

And finish he did, his body driven to cum deep inside her, thrusting hard enough now to move her further up the bed, her head nearly bashing into the headboard.

"Fuck Liz, Fuuckk." The words torn from his diaphragm as he came, over and over in what felt like an unending orgasm. Breathing deeply, sudden realization hit him hard.

"Shit," He said, raising himself up on his hands, his cock still inside her body, looking intently at her face. "You came right? Tell me you came. I got way too into fucking your hot cunt and I wasn't paying attention to you."

He moved aside, withdrawing from her body which only made him eager to swap out the condom and do it again. Liz was sprawled across the bed, legs splayed, her hands tracing invisible lines down the center of her body and back up around her breasts, cupping them as though they were novel additions when she answered him, "Of course I came, at least a thousand times since we started. In fact, I think I'm ready for round two when you are."

Mike was processing her transformation from shy virgin to eager lover when they both heard the overhead light click on and a voice say, "Hey bro, that was awesome! Are you up for sharing Liz tonight, or no?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
LaceyFiresprigLaceyFiresprigover 1 year ago

This was charming and sexy at the same time.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 2 years ago

Hot…nice surprise tease at the end. Great show of her angst and desire and giving in to the moment throughout the piece. I continue to really enjoy your works!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful first time story. Down the slippery sexy slope from reluctance to indecision to tunnel vision impatience. 5 virginity stealing stars!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Barbecue Party Ch. 01 Asian MILF gets fucked by her son's best friend.in First Time
MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
One Little Moan She woke to the sound of fucking and it changed everything.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Settle a Bet Dana has to settle a bet between her drunk neighbors.in Group Sex
Breeding the Sorority Sister Young Sorority Sister gets bred by married men.in Group Sex
More Stories