All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 11'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
Great imagination.

Well written and erotic. Lots of fun.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Building up...

Here we go. There were hints of things going the wrong way in this game that they are playing. Now we have some tension and emotion. Let's see how our vixen gets out of this trap (or does she?).

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Still 3* fot this part...but...

Still 3* fot this part...but the end is weak...No auction like this could have different round, with the same women!!! But let's see what happens in the final part...I hope the writer doesn't destroy 11 parts of a story, just in the last part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A sad ending

It appears that a sad ending is coming. Her husband wanted her to be a prostitute for him only, but her acquaintance and herself has put her in a position that might change that relationship. It is sad that she will end up being a whore for others. Almost a very good loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One trick author. Too bad it got so dumb.

At this point I don't care who she fucks or why. Stupid people deserve what they get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"However, I've never had sexual contact with another man outside the bounds of my marriage. "

That's from your 1st chapter, which means your story is an out and out lie. That was in past tense, as is this, which means the entire story is a recounting of her experiences as her husband's prostitute.

<P>

Granted, it was all too obvious this was a lie when you also indicated this was a 12 part story. If you remained true to this statement, your chapters are redundant and pointless. You would have been better off omitting that lie and just writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. Can not wait for 12

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Aha!

So if I am guessing correctly, chapter 12 could be Penny's "one trick."

Very clever, nice development.

Would enjoy it if the author brought the Penny character back for a new series, unless this is indeed her one and only "trick."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: "However, I've never had sexual contact with another man outside the bounds of my marriage. "

Interesting that you let my orginal -- and wrong --comment up but deleted my mea culpa and acknowledgement that she did not, in fact, cheat on her husband, that he was the one who bought and fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoying

Love the writer's vivid imagination. Not often I like a continuing saga but One Trick Penny has been an exception. Have rated most chapters as a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yup, pretty exciting stuff.....

....but, and as I'd predicted, heading south quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous