One Warm Spring Day

Story Info
A picnic develops in an unexpected and pleasurable way.
2.2k words
4.52
8.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
75 Followers

"Carol," I said hopefully, "if you're free tomorrow, it's supposed to be a nice warm day, and I thought you might like to join me on a bike ride."

I'd been gradually working up my courage for the last week to ask Carol for a date. She'd joined the office a month ago. Physically she was very intimidating. She was beautiful in a fresh, athletic way. She had long blond hair, usually done up in a business-like manner, though you knew it would be long and soft if she let it down. Her tailored clothes couldn't hide a trim body, but instead accentuated her curves. She had lovely, firm breasts that were restrained by a bra purely for modesty rather than for any support or shaping which they clearly didn't need. Her waist was narrow, widening into slim hips atop long, perfectly formed legs. She wore heels in the office, which shaped her calves in an extremely seductive way. All this topped by a gorgeous face that usually sported a smile.

Several of the guys in the office had already approached her. As far as I knew, none had succeeded in getting a date with her. I had hung back, watching the different approaches, too timid myself to try my luck. Yet every time I saw her walking or bending over, I couldn't help getting aroused. My frustration at my lack of courage only compounded my desire for her. When I heard her talking with one of the other office women about her love of bike riding, I finally realized that I had an in. I've been a bike rider myself for many years; and it seemed like now I might cash in on all those hours.

Carol looked at me, clearly assessing me, deciding whether I was serious enough for her.

"Oh," she said, "I didn't know you were a rider. Do you ride a lot?"

"Yeah, at least a fair amount. You?" (As if I didn't know.)

"Yes. I love bike riding."

That lead to a discussion of bike paths, equipment, and so forth. I suspect her questions were designed to see if I was up to her level, or perhaps to assess the sincerity of my approach. I guess I passed muster, because to my relief she said, "Sure. I'd like that. Where and when?"

"Tomorrow's good for me," I said. "According to the weather report it should be a nice spring day, sunny and in the low 70s. I know a path up on the peninsula that's not crowded, especially this time of year. It's fairly level and goes through some woods and then along the lakeshore for a few miles. How's that sound for you?"

"Sure. I'll pack us lunch. Pick me up at ten?"

I was having a hard time not crowing or jumping up and down, but managed to say that that was fine, and to get her address and phone number. I spent the rest of the day in a cloud.

The next day I picked Carol and her bike up sharply at ten. She had a thermos of coffee and a packed panniers bag all ready to go. She was dressed for a picnic in lovely white cotton shorts and a yellow blouse. Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail. I had expected Spandex, which would have revealed her form much better, but I found her outfit a lot more fetching in its refreshing retro 1950s look. It matched the cutoff jeans and shirt I was wearing, also in keeping with the picnic theme. We loaded her bike along with mine on my rack and headed off.

We made small talk on the way, mostly about office politics and previous bike rides, but I had trouble concentrating with her long tan legs so close and her pert breasts filling her soft blouse so provocatively.

We arrived at the path, and after unloading the bikes shared her thermos of coffee. She said how pleased she was with the path. Then we were off. Unsure of her ability, I followed. I needn't have worried; I had to work some to keep up. She set a brisk pace. However, with my eyes often on her gorgeous legs pumping up and down and her sweet ass atop her seat I paid little attention to any additional effort I needed. Her ponytail swayed hypnotically as she pedaled.

As I had predicted, we pretty much had the path to ourselves. We had passed only one other cyclist by the time the sun began to really feel warm. We had been cycling along the lake front in the sun, and shortly after we entered a woodland Carol pulled over and stopped.

"Whew! That was a lovely ride! But I'm hot. Let's take a break."

I certainly agreed with her description of herself, especially when she undid the top couple of buttons on her blouse!

"Fine by me. You've been setting a serious pace for this old guy. Pull the bikes off the path. There's a little clearing closer to the lake just over there."

We unloaded her panniers bag and picked our way through the woods until we came to a little clearing that overlooked the shore. When she unpacked lunch, I found that she had brought chicken salad sandwiches, some brie cheese and, bless her heart, a bottle of Chablis.

The wine was not chilled, but the sandwiches were delicious.

After lunch we were in no hurry to mount up again. I propped myself up against a tree with my legs stretched out toward the lake. After a moment Carol came over and sat beside me, leaning against me. The grass was soft and warm from the afternoon sun. The air was fragrant with new flowers.

"Thanks for inviting me," she said. "I've kind of been hoping you had noticed me in the office."

"No man could help but notice you," I said. "You light up that dreary place."

"You're sweet," she said, and she nestled closer to me. She was a little in front of me and leaned back into me. Her hair brushed my face. In spite of this morning's efforts, she smelled very fresh.

I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen. I reached my arm around her. I inadvertently brushed her breast. I was afraid she'd be angry, but instead I felt her snuggle into me even more. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder. I could see directly down her partly opened blouse into the shadowed cleavage between her creamy breasts. Encouraged, I moved my hand up and cupped her breast. I heard her indrawn breath, but she made no move to withdraw. I gently manipulated her breast, thrilling to its firm swelling filling my hand.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said. She reached up and unbuttoned more of her blouse. I reached around with my other hand and slid my fingers in between her bra and her warm, soft breast. She moaned a little. I massaged her breast and then lifted it out of her bra so I could tease her already stiff nipple. She took my other hand and guided it to the front of her bra and helped me lift it up to reveal breasts as firm and as beautifully shaped as I had imagined. I caressed them and leaned over to kiss her ear. She arched her back and leaned more heavily into me. Her breathing increased.

I kept one hand on her breast and slid the other down over her flat belly to the top of her shorts. My fingers probed under the waistband. Carol reached down and undid the snap holding her waistband, opening up her shorts in the front. I slid my hand down further, under her nylon panties. My fingers felt the soft hair of her pussy. Now she was breathing more rapidly, moaning slightly.

My cock by now was fully erect and bulging my shorts. Carol reached over and deftly undid the zipper of my fly. She reached in and coaxed my cock out so it stood up on its own.

"Oh my," she said softly. "Oh my." She curled her fingers around my cock. They felt wonderfully cool on its heated surface. "Let's not rush," she said, almost in a whisper. "Let's just enjoy the moment and each other."

In answer I slid my hand further down into her pussy. I felt its wetness. With my fingers I parted her soft labia and probed for the hard little nub between them. I rubbed her clit with my forefinger. She gasped. I slid a finger into her and used my thumb to keep pressure on her clit. Her hips began to move. She moaned louder this time. I inserted another finger into her and began to slide in and out. She was so slick and wet. She moaned and gasped. Her hips writhed. I saw the muscles of her thighs tighten and twitch a little. Her breast swelled under my hand and her nipple became erect and hard.

"Wait," she said rather breathlessly. I was afraid I had gone too far. I let go of her, but in one quick motion she slipped off her shorts and panties.

"Ok," she said, smiling. "Back to work, you. Just pick up where you left off." She gently guided my hand to her soft pussy and then resumed her hold on my cock.

I kept probing her vagina and rubbing her clit while I squeezed her breast. Her hand on my cock tightened. She started to stroke my cock, but by then she was too far gone to pay much attention to anything other than what was happening to her female parts. Her hips were going up and down; her legs were spread as far apart as she could manage. Her other hand pressed down hard on my hand on her pussy, driving my fingers deep into her. She moved my hand back and forth as she pressed on it, faster and faster. Her back was fully arched now, her head back on my shoulder, her eyes closed. Her breath came in ragged gasps. Her thigh muscles were dancing under her smooth skin.

Finally, her hips rose up off the ground, forcing herself into my hand. She grasped my cock again, almost desperately squeezing it in her passion. She let out a deepfelt moan, and I felt her warm wet discharge pulse against my hand, soaking it, squirting between my fingers into the air. She screamed softly one more time and then collapsed against me, limp as a rag doll, gasping for air.

After a good minute or so her breathing quieted and she said, "Oh my God, my GOD. Where did you ever learn that! I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life! I think my toes are permanently curled."

"I had a lot of help," I said. "And I loved the work, as you can easily tell."

At that she suddenly became aware of her hand still holding my stiff cock.

"Oh God, I didn't hurt you, did I?" she said. "I think I remember squeezing you with everything I had."

"I'm fine," I assured her. "It felt good."

"Well," she said, smiling coyly, "maybe just to be sure I should look more carefully."

She leaned over, still holding my cock. She got closer. Together we slipped off my shorts.

"Looks ok," she allowed. "But maybe we'd better be sure it still works."

I felt her lips on the hot tip. Her ponytail had come undone, and her blonde hair fell down in front of her. She undid the rest of my pants and pulled them down.

"I know a good way to check," she said quietly. I wasn't about to argue.

Her mouth slipped down on my cock. It felt so warm and soft, enveloping me, welcoming me into her. She sucked on me, and I could feel her tongue licking me and probing my slit. My breathing became irregular.

"Jesus, you feel good, Carol," I said huskily. "Um, I think the machinery is working ok. You keep that up and you'll find out for yourself real soon."

She didn't say anything, but her head moved up and down as she sucked. She made very sexy noises.

The machinery worked great. I groaned and held her head with both hands while I came into her mouth. The release from all that sexual tension felt wonderful!

Her lips fastened tightly onto me, and she held my cock in her mouth while I came again and again. She took it all in, mumbling "mmm, mmmm" as I came. I could see her soft throat pulse as she swallowed my discharge. One hand gently squeezed my balls. I thought I would never stop squirting into her, and when I did finally stop, I wished I didn't ever have to.

She waited until I was done and held me in her mouth while my breathing slowed. At last, her mouth slid reluctantly off me, her lips clinging to the last. She looked up and smiled. My cum was on her chin. I pulled her head close and kissed her, probing with my tongue so that we both tasted my sperm. Finally, she withdrew and swallowed the last of my load while looking me straight in the eye. She smiled and again snuggled into me.

We lay together for a long while in the warm Spring sunshine. After a while we got dressed and finished our bike ride. I was fairly confident that it would not be our last.

coram
coram
75 Followers