One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to quit," Tabitha declared.

"No!" shouted Carlos, coming out of his chair. "I don't know about you, but I need that money."

"I need it too! But come on. Is it worth our sanity?" Tabitha took a step toward the alarm. All three of us rose from our chairs as one and approached the window. We had all silently decided the same thing: if she looked like actually pulling the handle, we would bang on the glass for all we were worth. Better to ruin just our experiment than all three.

Carlos also saw where she was looking and slid between her and the alarm. "One Thousand, One Hundred dollars," he said earnestly.

Tabitha hesitated for an agonizing moment, then spun and stalked away. I relaxed slightly.

Anna wondered, "Did she back down because she needs the money, or because Carlos needs it?"

"Don't rest easy," warned Chelsea, "she could still grab that handle at any moment."

We all tensely watched what would happen next. This was not the kind of human drama and interaction we wanted or needed. My heart was racing.

Tabitha paced for a moment more, then slumped back against the window with her arms crossed. We couldn't see her face, but she was clearly glaring at Carlos.

"Thanks," he said, in polite relief rather than gratitude.

"My pleasure..." Tabitha replied, reminding me that she told me that she spent her summers working at Chick-Fil-A. "...Not!" she added acerbically.

"What is your actual problem?" Carlos asked, approaching her. "Boredom? People get bored all the time."

"I'm not just bored," complained Tabitha, still leaning back defensively against the mirror. "I think I'm losing my mind!"

"She has definitely forgotten this is a window," Chelsea breathed quietly.

"You are right," Anna agreed with quiet excitement. "When she was about to break, she never once looked toward us, only the exit."

"You are not losing your mind. I am not losing my mind," muttered Carlos, who didn't sound like he was sure about either of those statements. "You are just bored." He turned his back to her and waved his hands at the room. "We just need a distraction. Anything," he added, his shoulders slumping a tiny bit.

Tabitha just stared at him. I've trained a lot in examining body language. I noted that Tabitha slightly, subtly straightened her spine.

"I think she's staring at his ass," Anna said tensely.

"Hell, I'm staring at his ass too," snorted Chelsea. Carlos's overly close fitting scrubs did pull across his backside fairly revealingly.

Then, through the intercom we heard, quietly but clearly, a muttered, "I see a distraction," from Tabitha. We all practically held our breath. Chelsea reached out to hold my hand, holding Anna's on her other side as well.

Carlos had to have heard it too. He froze an abortive step away, then turned slowly back to Tabitha. The expressions on his face were a clinically fascinating mix of emotions, all ineffectively buried under a look of bland curiosity. I doubted it fooled Tabitha. I knew it didn't fool me or my colleagues. We had all taken HuSex 275: The Facial Language of Desire. Carlos took a step toward Tabitha, balancing as if on a knife's edge, right at the edge of her personal space. "Oh yeah?" Carlos replied. "I don't see any distractions..."

"Don't you?" Tabitha said, her voice in a low tone. She stood up free from the window, her shoulders held back. The movement carried her in turn well inside Carlos's personal space. He didn't flinch away.

Our hands clenched their grips on one other even harder. Even though the subjects could not hear us, we held quiet as church mice.

We could not see Tabitha's eyes, unfortunately, but it was a safe bet they were mirroring Carlos's. His locked on her face momentarily, but then began to run up and down her whole body. After a few moments, they returned to her face.

"I think..." he said.

"How about..." Tabitha said, their voices running over one another.

They froze, then Carlos lifted his arms to her hips and pushed her back against the window right in front of us, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Yes!" I crowed, pumping my fist like Tiger Woods. Chelsea turned away from me to Anna to trade high fives. We quickly quieted and turned back to the one-way glass to watch sudden victory blossom forth from the verge of disaster.

Tabitha's purple hair mashed back against the window, and her arms lifted to drape around Carlos's shoulders.

"How long do you thing they will kiss like this before they try anything else?" Chelsea mused curiously.

"It might be a while," I speculated. "This has got to be sudden and exciting for them," I went on, leaning forward, "it could last them for a bit." I found my own breathing was as shallow as the subjects' appeared to be. The fear adrenalin pumped into my system by all those gazes at the fire alarm still coursed through my veins, joined now by other hormones of glee and relief. I also noticed absently that other bodily chemicals were in play too. I was getting firmer in my pants as I watched them. I spared a corner of my mind to marvel at the burning chemical soup my blood currently was.

"They easily might end up not doing much more than this," Anna added, with some disappointment in her voice. "We will have to see over the next few hours..."

Carlos's hands slid off Tabitha's hips to grasp her ass hard, fingers figging into her round, firm buttocks. She responded instantly by lifting and wrapping one leg around the back of his. Her hands slid from his shoulders and ran slowly yet somehow impatiently down his back until she was squeezing his ass as hard as he was hers.

Carlos responded almost instantly by releasing one of his hands and sliding it purposefully right up under her scrubs top. It was hard to see from our angle, but he was clearly groping one of those big breasts.

"Holy..." one of us breathed. It might have been me, but I don't think so.

Tabitha groaned and pulled his hips hard against her own. Dissatisfied, she released her leg and spun in his grasp to lean forward against the window and press her butt backward against his crotch.

"Oh... yeah!" Carlos muttered, pressing his hips forward against her. His grasp on both her tit and her ass came loose as she spun, but he now slid both hands up underneath her scrubs. We watched, mesmerized as his hands worked over her mammaries under the loose fabric.

Tabitha wiggled happily back against him, grinding her buttocks against his penis. Her gaze seemed to point straight at me, but she clearly was looking only at her own reflection, along with that of Carlos pressing against her. Our hours of unresponsiveness had settled the window as a mirror in her mind. I idly wondered how long that mindset would last. I also wondered, somewhat more urgently, how I was going to adjust myself to comfortably accommodate the raging hard-on growing in my suddenly restrictive chinos... without embarrassing myself in front of the girls.

I managed somehow, chiefly because their attention was as fixed on the show before us as mine was.

Carlos leaned forward against her, kissing and licking the side of her neck.

"Maybe I can stay entertained for seventy-two hours after all," we heard Tabitha laugh through the intercom.

"Less than that now," growled Carlos, suddenly tugging her scrubs top upward to expose her bra-clad breasts. "More like only fifty!" He grasped her breasts again, as if suddenly loathe to waste a minute.

"Damn," purred Tabitha, straightening enough to release her hands from the mirror. "How will we fit it all in?" She pushed her hands up under Carlos's, grabbed the cups of her bra, and pulled them out and down to nestle beneath her rack. His hands leapt back to her now bared breasts, clutching them eagerly.

Beside me, Chelsea pulled her lab coat tight against her, shivering as she watched. I shot a glance beyond her toward Anna, who was sucking on her lower lip.

As Carlos massaged Tabitha's boobs, she started rubbing her ass even more demandingly back against him. He responded by sliding his hands reluctantly from her chest, then with increasing speed down to her waistband. Hooking his thumbs under the elastic, Carlos slowly worked her pants loose over her hips. Tabitha leaned forward, pressing her bare tits against the glass. Her hardened nipples bent as they were pressed against the surface, rolling against the dark roseate circles of her aureoles.

"Nice!" commented Anna with a chuckle about Tabitha's extremely large, unnaturally firm mounds. "Dude, how did you manage to find a subject with after-market boobs?"

Carlos tugged down Tabitha's scrubs and panties as one, and she kicked them aside, spreading her legs a bit more as she did so. He looked down, caressing her ass and admiring it.

"The next time I feel you pressing against me," murmured Tabitha forebodingly, "I better not feel your scrubs either." Her face, eyes closed and pressed against the glass, smiled as she sensed Carlos quickly shucking his own scrub bottoms. Anna giggled briefly as we caught a glimpse of his bright yellow underwear before it was kicked aside.

Carlos gently stroked Tabitha's round hips as he gently pressed himself back against her, his balls and the base of his cock nestling squarely against the cleft of her buttocks. They both sighed.

Beside me, Chelsea tugged her lab coat even tighter around her, practically wringing her hands together before her. "This is crazy intense," she shivered.

I put an arm around her supportively. "Yeah. Once they broke down, they kind of went zero to sixty, huh?"

"Uh huh," said Anna from beyond Chelsea. "Looks like you win the second half of the pool, dude."

"I'll say," added Chelsea, her voice stronger. I patted her shoulder in a final encouragement, but since she leaned against me slightly, I left my arm in place around her.

Carlos ground himself against Tabitha's ass. Gazing at her delicious, practically naked body, I snorted. Leave it to the art student to have shaved her pubic hair into the shape of a lightning bolt pointing downward. I pointed it out to Chelsea and Anna, and they both laughed, further relaxing Chelsea. I left my arm around her anyway.

Tabitha reached a hand behind her to caress the swollen, bruise-colored knob of Carlos's penis. He groaned, first in pleasure, then in frustration. "How could I have known I needed condoms?" he cried in disappointment.

"We'll manage," gasped Tabitha. "It's okay. I'm not close to the danger zone for almost a week."

"You sure?" Carlos asked with concern.

"I've been doing fuck-all else since you first pushed me up against the wall except making the calendar calculations!" Tabitha replied.

Carlos trembled visibly in reply. With no further hesitation, he took his dick in his hand and bent his knees, pointing it between Tabitha's legs. She raised up on tiptoe to make it easier for him, and the three of us stared in shocked expectation as he pressed himself inside her. The look on Tabitha's face was... unreal to watch as he pressed inside her. Her eyelids drooped heavily, her jaw went slack, then tightened happily. He stopped, pulled back slightly, then slid in again, faster the second time, and apparently to the hilt.

"Oh yeah..." breathed Tabitha. Then she tensed a little, as Carlos began to thrust. She turned her head back over her shoulder. "But Carlos, baby, how about you still pull out when it is time, okay?" she said, a tremor of both ecstasy and caution in her voice.

Carlos nodded his head almost spasmodically in agreement and reassurance.

"Why does any woman depend on men to handle her birth-control? The Pill is so convenient," mused Anna.

"Yeah," agreed Chelsea. "My implant takes no work at all. And besides, condoms just suck..."

My brain wanted to whirl at that little exchange, but it was too fully focused on staring through the window.

We all watched as Carlos began to thrust in and out of her. He took it slowly, luxuriously. After all, he lots of time to fill!

The three of us just stood there, the two of them directly in front of Chelsea, separated by less than a foot and a pane of glass. We were all frozen.

We had all seen people engaging in actual sex before, in various parts of the program, under various circumstances. But those had been, well... honest-to-god demonstrations, really. This was real, spontaneous, and the voyeuristic quality of watching unaware subjects was... intense. And honestly, the way this had shattered the boredom of the previous hours had me exhilarated. With the way I had my arm around Chelsea, I wasn't sure if I felt myself shivering, or her. It was probably both.

Tabitha pushed herself away from the window, hands still pressed against the glass. The loose fabric of her scrubs top slid downward to mostly cover her magnificent bosom once more, but I didn't care, and neither did she or Carlos. The two of them simply, happily swayed together as Carlos pumped into her with near metronomic precision.

Chelsea was a warm feeling under my arm, and with a start, I realized I should release her from my over-intimate embrace. But at the last moment, just as I was about to let go of her, I felt her hands loose themselves from each other. I froze, my arm still holding Chelsea as one of her now free hands slid over and began to intently explore the outline of my penis through the fabric of my chinos! Tracing me... and stroking me! I stared at her. Her gaze was fixed upen the copulation taking place directly in front of her, but, sensing my shift of gaze, her eyes flicked toward me for a moment, then returned to watching. Her hand became more insistent.

This was surreal. None of this was in the plan, for sure. All I knew for certain was, I was desperately aroused.

Almost of its own accord, my free hand moved to my waistband. I tugged the button open in front, then began to tug the zipper down. Chelsea lifted her hand free to let me slide it open, then swooped back, dipping inside my open fly to stroke me more, now with nothing but my underwear between me and her fingers. But she showed her impatience for more as, in moments, her hand slid up and then down inside my underwear, and I groaned out loud as she wrapped her grasp around my cock.

My eyes widened, and I stole a glance at Anna. Her eyes were pointed eagerly at Tabitha and Carlos, either mesmerized by the sight, or perhaps just politely ignoring us. I didn't care. I took a deep breath, and pushed my slacks and underwear down as well.

Carlos changed his rhythm suddenly, as if trying to calm himself. He slowed, pausing after each penetration before pulling out and then sliding back in again. It might have been designed to settle himself down and prolong things, but the change was doing anything but for Tabitha, who was now biting her lip furiously.

Chelsea had given up being an observer. Her eyes were focused downward on her hand as it teased, caressed, and stroked my cock in repeating sequence.

"Lick it."

I started at the words. Then I realized it was Anna who had said them!

Chelsea was startled out of her near-hypnotic trance and whirled half around to look at Anna on the other side of her. Her grip on my cock very unfortunately faltered.

"I..." she started.

"Lick. It," said Anna firmly. "Kneel down and lick his dick." Her voice was kind of commanding.

Chelsea stared at her.

"Lick it!" she hissed, a little domineering, but mostly begging.

Carlos suddenly began ramming himself into Tabitha hard and fast. Chelsea stared at him for a moment, her grip on my dick growing firmer once more. Making a sudden decision, probably a more conscious one than most that she had made recently, she sank to her knees beside me. I turned involuntarily toward her.

"Take the tip of your tongue and run it up his shaft to the tip," came Anna's still commanding voice.

Tabitha complied.

"Do it again... Now stroke his balls as you do it again. Kiss the tip... Again." Chelsea obeyed each command. At this point she was pausing, waiting for instructions after every completed 'assignment'. It was surreal and fucking amazing how each of us were losing our minds in idiosyncratic ways.

Anna turned and walked back to the chairs, telling Chelsea to take just my head into her mouth. Anna positioned her chair so that as she stared at Carlos and Tabitha, Chelsea and I were directly in her line of sight. I watched her move. She swirled in place, lab coat flowing wide with the motion, then hopped into the chair, legs splayed wide, the coat draped open. Fuck, she looked hot.

"Tease the tip inside your mouth with your tongue," she instructed Chelsea. "You," she pointed at me. "Watch the experiment. Chelsea's concentrating on your dick. I'm concentrating on her concentrating on your dick. You have to watch them fuck. Someone has to... It's what we are here for, right?"

And there we were, Anna giving me a remote-control blowjob using Chelsea as her waldo, while I watched Carlos just railing the hell out of Tabitha a foot away from us, utterly unaware of what they had unleashed on our side of the glass.

"Show me how much of him you can take, Chelsea," whispered Anna after a bit. I tensed as I felt Chelsea stop the frantic bobbing she had been doing before at Anna's command and began to slowly, carefully, slide her lips lower and lower on my shaft. I could not help tearing my gaze from the fucking on the other side of the glass and take a look at Anna. Her eyes were riveted to Chelsea as my auburn-haired fellow researcher took all but maybe an inch of my dick into her mouth and throat. "Damn, girl! I could never manage that much," Anna breathed.

Chelsea, for once, ignored her, and, apparently having reached her own limit, she began to bob up and down on me again. I stole another look at Anna, and realized that she had one hand stroking one of her own generous breasts, while the other was more firmly planted between her legs.

"I can't stand it," Anna breathed. "Can I come over there?"

"Please," I gasped in response, before somehow summoning the free blood needed to blush, since it was obvious Anna had been asking Chelsea's permission, not mine.

Chelsea let me slip slowly from her lips in response. She stroked my cock, staring at it intently for bit as she pumped me, then nodded vigorously.

I watched as Anna sinuously rose from her chair, letting the lab coat flow off her shoulders as she rose. She tugged at the zipper of her top and opened it fully. I had a flash of magnificent cleavage and realized that the garment had provided sufficient support to not require a bra. That prepared me for when she then slid it off her shoulders and I beheld her bobbling breasts as she approached. They were not quite so magnificent as Tabitha's edifices, but they were undeniably real, and had the incalculable advantage on being on the same side of the glass as me.

Anna came towards us and smoothly knelt next to Chelsea, who gave me one last lick, then literally passed the baton to Anna. Anna stole a last look at the loudly grunting fuckfest on the other side of the window, then bent to roll her tongue around my head over, and over, and over again.

Chelsea popped to her feet, and eyes on our experiment, began to divest herself of every stitch of clothing at an impressively fast rate. I simply could not keep my eyes on the other side of the glass as she did. Damn, she was fine!

Chelsea's whole body was sleek and slender, but in no way thin. Her waist was narrow and her tummy flat as a board, with a deep muscular cleft running vertically from navel to sternum. Her skin was unblemished, except for a small, rosy birthmark in an undefined shape above her left hip. Her breasts were modest handfuls, perfectly shaped, elastic, and practically gravity-defying. Both women's aureoles were a soft, dark tan, and both were deliciously vertical oblongs. Anna's, as was the case with her breasts in general, were larger.