One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Tabitha's head bonk against the glass and my gaze switched to her for a moment.

Tabitha was hot. Curvily, voluptuously, stripper hot. (I knew. I'd interviewed a bunch of successful strippers the prior year for a sex work study) But I would have taken either of the women on my side of the glass with me over her, given the choice.

Probably. Maybe...

Regardless, suck it Carlos. I had two.

He seemed content in his ignorance, his rhythm as he slammed into Tabitha becoming ragged. Once more, I could not take my eyes off of them, even with Anna down there proving how different two mouths could feel doing the same things in succession.

But, even as Chelsea bent to stroke Anna's shoulder, we all heard Carlos cry out, "How close are you, Tab?"

"Almost there, hang on!" Tabitha cried back.

"I can't," gasped Carlos and he yanked himself free of her hot, audibly wet confines. His hand swung toward his penis, but before he could so much as give it a tug, he began to spurt across Tabitha's rounded ass. He grabbed himself and moaned as his semen spent itself in a fountain across her naked backside, with a good bit spattering the back of her scrubs above.

Carlos gasped in ecstasy, though his voice was saying, "Sorry! I had to pull out!"

On our side, I too blurted, "That's too much to see. I'm going... watch out."

Anna stroked me swiftly and clamped her mouth around me. I groaned loudly and wobbled as I unloaded into her mouth. My shaft throbbed magnificently as my sperm hurtled up it length. My groan of pleasure crescendoed then trailed off in a series of ecstatic grunts. Her head jerked in reaction as my jizz washed into her, soaking her tongue, and splashing the back of her throat.

I sagged backward, then leaned against the glass myself, thankfully not hard enough for the subjects to hear a thunk.

Then Chelsea just dropped down beside Anna. She leaned forward, licking a tiny drizzle of jizz from Anna's overfull mouth, then kissed her. Anna's eyes opened wide. I could see Chelsea forcing Anna's mouth open with her own, demanding a share of my cum before Anna could swallow. Anna, so assertive seemingly just a moment before, was flummoxed, but she responded to Chelsea's demand... photogenically.

Chelsea sank back on her ankles and wiped her lips, swallowing her demanded share. Anna looked at her, stunned, then visibly swallowed herself.

"Damn, Chelsea," Anna blurted. "I didn't know you were bi!"

"When the mood takes me," shrugged Chelsea. "I didn't know you were either."

"I'm not," Anna said, seeming to take inventory of herself. "But that was intense."

I just slid down the wall to sit on my naked ass beside them. We all looked at each other in shades of disbelief ranging from total to mind-boggled.

A moan from the intercom caught our attention.

"The experiment!" Anna exclaimed, in a sudden fit of responsibility. We bounced to our feet. Carlos had led or carried Tabitha to one of the big upholstered arm chairs and was in the process of burying his face between her legs. The chair might have been well away from the window, within the limits of the space, but it was pointed straight toward us. Tabitha arched her back, thrusting those big, unnaturally beautiful tits upward. Her legs spasmed out wide as Carlos did what he was doing to her with his mouth. Her hands ruffled his dark hair, making a mess of his perfect coiff.

Chelsea leaned forward, tilting her head to the side a little. "I can't see his technique..."

"Seems to be working," laughed Anna in reply. "And I'm just saying, he deserves big points for finishing the job he suspended when he came too early."

All I knew was, Carlos had the right idea. "Who want to be chief watcher?"

I got a, "What?" and a, "Huh?" in reply.

"Who want to be chief watcher?" I asked again.

Bewildered, they just stared at me. I shrugged and grabbed Chelsea around the waist. Lifting her, I took the two or three steps to the high director's chair that Anna had just abandoned. I set her in it. I leaned forward and brushed my lips across her delicate ear. "You relax and observe the experiment," I whispered.

With that, I kissed her neck, then kept kissing my way downward to one of her delectable breasts. I sucked and nibbled on a dark nipple while my fingers tortured its mate. Her skin smelt like the dry body wash wipes we had been supplied with, mixed with her own natural aromas. None of us were dirty, but none of us was clean either, and that made the whole situation kind of extra erotic.

I was not there to suck on her tits. I hoped I would have ample time for that later. Instead, I licked my way down her belly, sinking to my knees on Anna's discarded lab coat in front of the chair. It was the high kind of director's chair, so Chelsea's spread legs were right at chin level for me. She had a rich, curly triangle of neatly trimmed auburn hair pointing down to the top of her vagina, but below that, she was clean-shaven.

I lifted my eyes to meet hers as I let my tongue extend and caress her hairless labia. She smiled at me, then raised her gaze to watch Carlos eat Tabitha. Well, if she was going to compare our efforts, I though, I better bring my A game...

I pressed her legs wider with my hands, and pushed my tongue up and down her slit, sliding it deeper into her cleft with each pass. Chelsea moaned softly. I slid my hands softly up the surface of her inner thighs until my index fingers met where my tongue was lavishing its attention. I tugged gently, spreading her open, letting me drive my tongue deep inside her. She was a salty feast.

I corkscrewed my tongue within her, then curled the tip upward to flick across her clitoris. She moaned again, and I raised my gaze again to look up at her.

Anna had moved to stand behind her shoulder, staring down at me. Our eyes met, and I saw her eyes tell me hungrily and in no uncertain terms that once Chelsea came, I was not done with my cunnilingual duties. That was my plan anyway, but it was nice to be invited and anticipated.

Chelsea still had her eyes fixed on Tabitha and Carlos, but she reached up and gently took Anna's hand in hers. Softly, but firmly, she dragged that hand forward, pressing it against her breast and holding it there. Anna stared down at her hand on another woman's breast, confusion and fascination on her face. Chelsea wordlessly squeezed her hand, forcing Anna's hand to squeeze the strange breast it held. Chelsea's hand slipped free of Anna's, but Anna's retained its grip, still massaging.

I relented in my assault on Chelsea's clit and went back to probing her depths, wanting to extend every element of this sudden, strange, magical chain of events. But I kept my eyes trained upward at my two colleagues.

"Look, Anna," gasped Chelsea, trying with mixed success to keep her eyes on our 'experiment'. "I think she is going to smother him!"

Anna giggled, "If so, he'll die happy. Do you see that he's gotten hard again already?"

"How can you...," Chelsea asked. "Oh, I see. Yeah, he has perked up again."

Right with you, bro, I thought. I had come even more recently than Carlos, and I was almost fully hard again myself.

I slid my tongue back up to circle Chelsea's clitoris once more, then pressed against it.

Simultaneously, I heard moans of suddenly elevated pleasure from both Chelsea and Tabitha over the intercom. Chelsea looked like she wanted to laugh, but had not the breath. Anna certainly did. "Looks like we have a race to the finish," she said archly down at me. Her free hand stroked along Chelsea's opposite shoulder and slid down, as if of its own accord, to grasp the other delicious tit.

Fuck, I was suddenly competitive. I was not going to race, but I was by god going to get a louder orgasm out of Chelsea than Carlos did from Tabitha, or die trying. I shifted upward, alternately kissing and sucking her bud, while giving my hands room to hook my two middle fingers up inside Chelsea, the tips caressing where I judged her g-spot was likely to be.

I guess I was right about that location, since Chelsea gasped and bucked in front of me, moaning softly but furiously. Anna warmed to the whole tit-groping thing, circling Chelsea's aureoles with her fingertips now. As I pressed my assault on the delicious opening before me, and its owner began to get louder, Anna began to pinch Chelsea's nipples.

Tabitha suddenly screamed--loudly, joyfully, and full of relief. I saw Chelsea's eyes widen at whatever she was seeing in the next room, and I pressed my own advantage. I flicked her bud as rapidly as I could with my tongue and stroked my fingertips harder against the wall of her vagina. Anna's eyes were also on the next room, but her hands squeezed Chelsea's breasts almost desperately.

Poor girl never had a chance. Chelsea's eyes rolled back in her head and... came. I did not get the loud scream I had aimed for, however. In fact, she was almost silent, but there was no doubt how powerful her orgasm was. She shuddered and trembled so hard, I felt her come all the way down in my nuts. I paused as her climax ran its scenic course through her lithe body, but when she began to subside, I resumed my clitoral stimulation. My lips wrapped around her bud and my tongue raked it.

This time I got my noise. Chelsea shrieked happily and thrashed so hard, I think she might have toppled the chair over to the side if Anna had not been clinging to her tits like grim death and steadied her.

I could tell Chelsea was spent, and I slowly straightened, letting my fingers slip from inside her. We traded satisfied, sweaty grins.

Anna still had her hands clamped on Chelsea's breasts. "I hope you don't mind," she said to me, almost breathless herself, "but it is totally my turn."

"Fuck yeah, sister," Chelsea told her. "He could teach a class in eating pussy." She shook her head tiredly and winked at me, collapsed in the chair.

I worked my jaw and smiled as I stood. My eyes locked on Anna's hungry gaze. She took a step toward the chair beside Chelsea and I lunged at her. In surprise, Anna recoiled with a squeal that rapidly became a laugh. But I was not aiming to let her get in that chair. Instead, I grabbed her and bore her down onto her back on the middle futon against the back wall. I kissed her, my mouth and face still drenched in Chelsea's juices. I watched her eyes as she tasted Chelsea more than me. Her eyes were first shocked, then softly lidded as I lay atop her, pressing my tongue inside her mouth. Apparently, she had just discarded some spearmint gum (or had just swallowed it) because her own tongue was a delicious shock of tingling goodness.

My hard cock pressed against her groin, and I realized that Anna still had her shorts on. That would not do. I lifted off and tickled her. She rolled a little away from me, and I kept her going until she was lying on her belly. I straddled her and massaged her lush ass through the tight denim of her shorts. Then I let one hand slip downward and between her legs, pressing against her groin and rubbing softly but insistently.

Anna gasped happily.

I let my hand work on her for a few moments, until I could feel her warm moisture seeping through the denim under my fingers. Then I kept her on her belly while reaching around under her to unsnap her shorts. After a short tug on her zipper, I pulled downward. Anna pushed herself upward on her knees while leaving her face pressed into the futon. I tugged the shorts down to her knees and lifted first one leg then the other so I could toss the garment aside.

Her ass was so fucking nice! Round, and tight as a drum. The light beige of her thong dove down between her buttocks. With her ass tilted up like this, I could see the darker color of the fabric which covered her sex, displaying her wetness. I bent and began to kiss her ass, back and forth. As I did, I tugged at the waistband of the thong, pulling it free and down. Once it cleared her knees, I left its disposal to Anna.

For my part, I bent to kiss and lick the backs of her legs, pushing them farther apart as I did so, but keeping her on her knees.

She was completely shaven. In fact, she was so smooth after 24 hours in here, I knew she had to have waxed rather than shaved. Her labia were puffy and already slightly parted. I was unable to resist diving in.

My hands caressed and squeezed her buttocks while my tongue dipped, caressed her clit, then slid upwards to taste her depths. She was muskier than Chelsea. Her juices were less salty, letting a delicious funk come through to my tongue and nose. And they were flowing freely down her legs and across my face.

Anna began to swear, softly but emphatically, into the futon. The words were not strung together to say anything other than to simply vocalize the strength of the sensations she was feeling.

I let my tongue continue to probe her depths while I relinquished my grip on one ass cheek and let my thumb tease softly at her flower. Anna swore some more.

Suddenly, Chelsea was on the futon with us. She knelt beside Anna and bent to kiss her between the shoulder blades. Anna just moaned.

Then she turned her head sideways and produced the mental acuity to question Chelsea. "Aren't you supposed to watch the experiment?"

Chelsea leaned down swiftly to kiss Anna, now that her mouth was exposed. "They just grabbed sodas and are drinking and trying to catch their breath. We won't miss anything for a few minutes at least," said Chelsea, before kissing Anna again. Anna was still not sure about that, but she kissed back tentatively.

I flicked her bud swiftly with my thumb and Anna gasped. Chelsea laughed and slid back to kiss my cheek, then Anna's smooth adjacent buttock, then my cheek again. Her hand ran down my back, across my ass, then underneath me to clasp my once again rock hard cock. "He's hard again already, girl," Chelsea sang out to Anna.

"You think I... didn't notice? ... I felt it... before," gasped Anna in reply.

Chelsea giggled, then grasped my chin, turning my face from between Anna's backside and kissed me with just a flick of tongue. Then, she darted her face down where I had vacated. I heard her tongue dip wetly into Anna. Anna shuddered in pleasure... and consternation. "Chelsea..." she gasped hesitantly.

Chelsea slipped away from Anna agreeably, and lay down next to us with her head on the futon beside Anna's. I dove back in to resume my efforts. My face was buried in Anna, but I could hear them.

"Sorry about the liberty," Chelsea said softly and good-naturedly. "I'd like to say I was giving you another experience, but truth was, I just really wanted to taste you. You are delicious, by the way."

I pulled my face free just far enough to interject, "Damn right she is!"

I heard them both laugh, and I was glad to hear Anna's laugh was as relaxed and happy as Chelsea's... to the extent it could be relaxed with the assault I was mounting on her crotch.

"Well," Anna replied, suddenly tentative again, "you taste pretty good too."

"How would you know?" laughed Chelsea.

"You were all over his face!"

Before Chelsea could possibly take that opening to push Anna's boundaries any further, I got serious about finishing my own work. It took but a few more flicks, licks, and probes and I had Anna gasping again, harder than before. I hummed against her sex and the vibrations traveled into her and began to magnify. I heard her once more begin swearing incoherently into the futon, trembling in increasing power. Chelsea rolled back toward me kissing my shoulder and otherwise just watching my tongue probe Anna.

My hand squeezed her ass hard, then harder still, and Anna groaned in massive release. She pushed her shoulders up off the futon, as she spasmed, then shot forward to collapse flat again, puling her snatch away from my mouth as she came.

That wouldn't do, so I dove forward and grabbed her, flipping her over onto her back, even as her orgasm tapered off. Collapsing on her back, Anna's legs naturally spread and I leaned back in and instantly resumed torturing her bud with my tongue and lips. Anna threw her head back and groaned, but didn't come again instantly.

I kept working, and Chelsea slid up to look down at Anna, who returned the gaze intently. Chelsea reached out tentatively, hovering her hand over one of Anna's lovely big breasts inquiringly. Anna paused only a flick of an eyelid, then nodded quickly. Chelsea massaged the breast eagerly, then expanded the limits of Anna's permission and bent to suckle on the pert, achingly erect nipple. My view from between Anna's legs was amazing. My cock wasn't just hard, it was feeling neglected.

Anna moaned in response to Chelsea's suckling, then moaned louder as I slid two fingers back inside her and stroked just that right spot.

Her random swearing was replaced with a long, uninterrupted string of "Fucks" growing in volume and register until her body ripped in a second wave of orgasmic bliss that went on for a long time since I refused to relent in my efforts. Eventually, Anna could take no more, and shoved first Chelsea off her tit, then me from between her legs.

"Christ!" she gasped.

*

"Mmmmm," came from the intercom and we all stared at each other. Our subjects had apparently finished their sodas and resumed without supervision!

I raised myself on my knees, and Chelsea popped to her feet. Anna took rather longer to so much as roll onto her side.

Tabitha was putting on a show. Carlos had sunk down into the other soft chair, and she knelt before him, demonstrating great enthusiasm in the fellatio department. Fortunately for our 'observations', the second chair was pointing at enough of an angle to the window that we could see what she was actually doing.

Carlos slumped in the chair, his hand running idly through her purple hair. Tabitha clasped his cock in both hands, pumping its base furiously while she licked and sucked on his happily swollen, purple head. Her big, scenic boobs swayed underneath her as she bent enthusiastically to her work. Her soft, curvy ass, while nice, was not the equal of either of the women in with me... but those tits, I had to admit, were enthralling.

Carlos thought so too, as he leaned forward, reaching under her to latch onto them and explore their contours.

Anna finally got to her feet, and we all moved to stand by the window, hungrily watching. Our minds were all three warring between our clinical duty and our sexual interests. My colleagues flanked me on either side. Each clasped lightly one of my glutes, and my arms were around them, my hands reaching out to stroke the outer curves of the breasts of each. But our conversation was an in-depth analysis of what elements of their personalities had meshed to produce the result we were watching.

Despite the fact that we were both naked, I was holding her tit in my hand, and her hand was idly fighting with Anna's over position on my ass, Chelsea and I were arguing animatedly and in professional jargon about elements that we saw in Carlos's personality, when Anna interrupted us.

"Listen, you two," she said with suppressed laughter. "The whole point of the experiment is to analyze what the circumstances can trigger, not their personalities."

"Then these are powerful circumstances," I said.

"Uh," added Chelsea slowly, "let's also look at the three naked people on this side of the glass. There may be something to this isolation and boredom phenomenon."

"True," snorted Anna. "A couple of minutes ago, I had a girl's tongue in my twat. I assure you that that is not a result of any reading of my personality that I would ever have made before today!"

"Sorry about that," Chelsea said sincerely. "I got carried away."

"It's okay," reassured Anna. "I sort of liked it. And I think it is good for me to have had a little experimentation." Chelsea smiled a reserved little smile. "Maybe I'll experiment some more..." Anna added. Chelsea looked sharply at her. Anna smiled mischievously but firmly at her. "Maybe."