One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock jumped at this whole conversational turn, still rock hard.

"Oh poor guy!" exclaimed Anna. "He's all hard and getting no attention." With that, she turned and reached across to stroke me gently. The turning of her torso pulled her breast beyond my grasp, but I was happy with the trade.

"We can fix that, can't we," added Chelsea, reaching across in like kind. Their fingers interlaced and stroked me gently. But neither seemed interested in getting serious about the process.

And they lost even that interest a moment or so later when Tabitha drew her head up off of Carlos's cock, wanking him furiously. Less than a minute later, he gasped happily and a gout of white jism sprang into the air and back down on his belly. Tabitha leaned forward, still pumping, eager to finish him off. Carlos groaned more and produced a second and third sticky fountain of white stuff. Tabitha had gotten closer than she had apparently intended to, as both gouts struck her in the face. She lurched backward with a short, "Ahh!"

Carlos lurched forward, stammering an apology. "Don't worry," Tabitha smiled. "I was just surprised." She looked at him through a strand of cum over her left eyelash so thick we could see it from where we stood. "I must look a mess, though."

"You look hotter than the sun," breathed Carlos, collapsing back in the chair.

Tabitha blushed, but turned to grab her already soiled scrubs, using them to clean herself up.

The three of us were laughing our asses off. As we calmed down, it became clear to us that the two of them were going to take a break. They were not stopping by any means, but they were going to calm down for a while.

Anna looked across at Chelsea. "Okay. We have some time where we don't need to watch our charges like a hawk. Which of us fucks him first?"

"Me?" said Chelsea tentatively.

"I was going to say me," Anna laughed.

"Anyone going to ask me?" I put in.

"No," they both replied.

They roshamboed. Seriously, they played Rock, Scissors, Paper to fuck me first. (I especially liked the implications of that word, 'first'.) Chelsea won two out of three.

With a shout of triumph, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the futons again. At the edge, I stoped and kissed her. We stood there for a moment, thrusting our tongues into each other's mouths and fondling each other's bodies. But I was frankly screaming with impatience. "How do you..." I began to ask.

Chelsea pushed me down to the futon and climbed over me. I rolled flat on my back. "I want to be on top," she breathed, and I sure as hell was not going to argue with her. She dragged her sex back and forth along my eager rod, leaving it slick with her wetness. Then she lifted upwards. I grabbed my dick and pointed it toward her. She slid down until it touched her, and she wriggled until it found its home. With a sigh, echoed by my own, Chelsea sank downward, taking my length inside her. My eyes were transfixed as my cock entered her, watching it part her flesh. Then I lifted my hands and caressed her delicate pair of feminine characteristics. "Fuck, that feels good," she cooed, whether about my caress, or my invading flesh, I did not care.

Slowly, she began to rise and fall on me. I could hear my rod slurping in and out of her as she moved and I trembled with the feelings that passage provided. In, and out. In, and out.

Anna seemed unable to simply watch and crawled over to us. She leaned down and kissed me lightly. But I reached up and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her hard against my face. I thrust a tongue into her mouth almost as eagerly as my cock slid into Chelsea. Anna moaned and kissed me back.

I removed my hand on Anna's side from Chelsea's breast and worked my arm under Anna and around her back. I pulled her hard against me. That pulled her mouth from mine and she looked down at me. I looked back at her.

"Please," she breathed, and I nodded eagerly. Anna pushed herself up onto her knees and moved to straddle my face. My eyes looked up at hers as she began to lower herself towards my mouth.

"Uh uh!" said Chelsea sternly from behind her, never breaking her rhythm. "I'm in charge here."

"I'm sorry," Anna apologized, lifting her leg back from across me.

"I'm not saying no," Chelsea went on. "I'm saying that you need to turn around, so I can see better."

Anna looked at her, almost bug eyed. Then she laughed and swung her other leg over me and resumed lowering herself onto my face. I smelt her wonderful aroma as she descended, and I stretched up my tongue to meet her. Anna almost immediately ground herself down on my mouth.

"Oh hell yeah," sighed Chelsea, still relentlessly fucking me.

I worked my tongue and lips against Anna, doing everything I could to make her squirm atop me, while Chelsea drove my loins wild with her ride. Anna shivered and twisted as an early wave of pre-orgasm ripped through her.

"Damn, girl," exclaimed Chelsea, a little breathlessly. "You have some nice boobs."

"Th-Thank you," laughed Anna hesitantly. Then after a moment, she went on, "Yours are so firm and pretty." I felt her tremble on my face, and not just from my efforts. Suddenly, I felt Chelsea shift atop me, and Anna suddenly leaned forward. In a moment, I realized that Chelsea had pulled Anna toward her and the two of them were kissing, Anna as eagerly as Chelsea.

Now, I have been a student in the field of Human Sexuality for four years, and I have yet to encounter a truly compelling explanation for why so many men are aroused by sapphic behavior in women. But it is, to one extent or another, so universal that whenever I encounter a male who isn't at least somewhat aroused by two attractive women getting together, I am amazed. And if I meet a guy who is genuinely turned off by it, I feel the need to produce a paper about him.

I for one am quite normal with regards this phenomenon. I always get excited by two women together, especially, for whatever reason, when one or none of them are outright lesbians. To encounter the phenomenon taking place naked and on top of me was... out of this world. My cock throbbed mightily, alive with sensation. And if I had thought that I had previously been eating Anna with all the gusto possible, but I had been wrong.

The only problem was that Chelsea's vigorous rise and fall atop my penis slacked off. I realized it was because she needed to hold still to kiss Anna.

I needed that movement, so I supplied my own. I pushed my hips upward hard into Chelsea and she lifted upward. Within the room I had just created, I just began to slam my hips upward, driving my cock into her hard. Over and over again I thrust and I heard a soft meep of pleasure from her at the unexpected shift in our coupling.

They kept kissing through my new efforts. I could not see, of course, as my vision was filled with Anna's lovely ass, but I imagined that they were probably fondling each other's breasts, too. Perhaps each teasing and tugging at the other's nipples. Whether they were in fact doing that or not, the image was in my head and I was not about let it go. It drove me even harder.

Now, fucking upward rapidly while unbraced on your back, and at the same time licking and probing into a pussy pressed eagerly, and possibly a little harder than was comfortable, on your face at the same time is a bit like rubbing your tummy and patting your head. It is not easy.

It took me a few moments to get the trick, but when I did, I think I succeeded admirably, as both women atop me were almost immediately moaning through each other's lips. Then they were gasping. I was growing exhausted, by I kept slamming upward into Chelsea, my cock singing with each passage into her, reveling in the way she clenched back at me in reply.

Looking back, I think I will always be a little smug about my performance.

The both of them came at virtually the same time. I don't know which of them started first, but it was obviously contagious, and the two broke their kiss and cried out together. Anna twisted violently atop my face, at first completely smothering me, but then rising upward so high I had to lift my head to keep my tongue in torturous contact with her clitoris. Even that did not last, as Anna could not take any more stimulation and hurled herself off me to the side, collapsing in a shivering puddle on the adjacent futon.

That brought Chelsea into view. She was frozen, still hovering over me, my cock still pounding into her. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open in a wide circle. She moaned even louder as I could now slam even harder into her.

The look on her face sent me over the edge, and I lost it. With a gasp and a loud growl, a sensation ran throughout my body like a rogue wave in already choppy seas. My balls surged and I felt a single, huge rush of semen hustle upward and into Chelsea. Whether my offering prolonged her orgasm, or induced a fresh new one in a closely-grouped series, I could not tell. All I knew was that she continued to whimper in involuntary ecstasy. I thrust up into her one more time before her suddenly boneless weight bore down on me, pining me once again to the futon. After I was pinned, Chelsea rallied to hump on me again. The over-stimulation of my post-orgasmic member was electrifying but not entirely comfortable. I was relieved when Chelsea could manage only about three thrusts before she collapsed atop me, my cock still impaling her. I reached up and caressed her tight little ass exhaustedly.

All three of us were panting with exertion and exhaustion.

A few panting breaths later, Anna uncoiled and rolled over next to us. She languorously draped her arm over both Chelsea and me, and kissed us both. "Holy fuck!" Anna breathed.

"I don't know how holy it was, but that was sure one hell of a fuck," Chelsea chuckled in reply, squeezing my softening cock inside her.

"Water," I croaked.

They both laughed and, somewhat reluctantly, disengaged from me. Anna quickly popped to her feet, although she was a bit wobbly when she got there, and headed for the fridge. "Three waters, coming up!"

"Actually," I called out, my eyes somehow not too exhausted to stare at her lovely retreating ass, "I'll have a Coke. For some reason, I need the energy." Atop me, Chelsea laughed and twisted. That finally dislodged my shrinking penis and she took that as a signal to slide off me to the side. I gave her another quick kiss.

Anna returned with Cokes for me and her, and the Sprite that Chelsea preferred. She also brought four packs of the cheese, nuts, and fruit protein packs we had laid in. "One for each of us, and two for you," she told me, distributing the food and seating herself cross-legged next to us. "You need your energy. It is my turn as soon as you are able. I want mine before this spell wears off of us."

I struggled to a sitting position. I looked from Anna, naked, beautiful, and her pussy on full display between her crossed legs, to Chelsea who had risen up to sit with her legs tucked up together beneath her, but glowing in post-coital electricity. The bi-sexual aggression she had exhibited from left field had gone into abeyance, and the quiet, uncertain, nerd was back. Or back as much as it could be when she was naked and sitting with two other naked people. "I don't know about you two, but I don't see this 'spell' dissipating any time before that runs out," I said, pointing at the experiment timer, which currently read just over forty-nine hours.

We shared a hungry gaze.

Then I realized that my hunger was currently, improbably, mostly for the Colby, cashews, and cranberries in those energy packs, and tore into the first one right after a long pull on my Coke.

We devoured the food in happy silence. Chelsea was the first of us to stir herself. "The lab animals are awfully quiet. We need to see what they are up to," she grunted as she pushed herself to her feet. I was watching Anna at that moment, and I could see her eyes follow Chelsea's body as she tottered toward the window. The two of us rose unsteadily to follow her.

Carlos and Tabitha were curled up together on Tabitha's bed, sound asleep.

"Damn, that looks like a good idea," I muttered.

"The question is," Anna said, "how long do you think they will be out like that?"

"No idea," I replied.

"So take a nap, you two," said Chelsea. "I'll watch."

"Especially you," Anna teased me. "You are going to need the energy." Damn. She was hornier than I was.

"Can you give me a half hour to nap, Chelsea?" Anna asked while I stumbled toward my futon. "Then you can wake me and I'll take a shift if they aren't awake yet." Chelsea agreed. Anna went to lie down on her own futon and we curled up under our respective blankets.

Part of me wanted to roll over and cuddle with her, but most of me knew that would not result in sleep. And I really wanted some sleep. The hormones in my body had just gone through a super high intensity sexual cycle, and were demanding unconsciousness to put all the furniture back in place.

I closed my eyes and heaved a deep sigh. I began to...

Suddenly, I awoke to Anna shaking my shoulder. Chelsea was lying on her futon and struggling awake. "Wake up you two," Anna said. "I was just going to wake you for your shift and let Chelsea nap on," she added to me, "but they both woke up a moment ago and are making out in the bed."

With that news, Chelsea and I both sprung up and we hustled over to the window. I detoured on the way for another round of sodas and more snacks, a big bag of Doritos this time.

We stood in front of the window, watching as Carlos and Tabitha embraced each other, naked on top of the covers of her bed, kissing enthusiastically. Neither was on top the other, and we had a beautiful view of their bodies as they lay. I'll admit, I was mesmerized by Tabitha's fabulous breasts, but Anna and Chelsea's attention was elsewhere. Carlos's erection was returning in a slow but continuous progress. It slowly pulsed as the two kissed, inflating and elongating with each throb. When it was straight and floating erect, even though it was not touching her, Tabitha seemed to sense its eagerness. Her hand slid downward and gently grasped his penis, simply holding it gently as she continued to kiss him.

Anna and Chelsea seemed entranced by his hardening. When Tabitha finally wrapped her fingers around him, Anna turned to look across me to Chelsea. "Which of them do you think is bigger?" She asked with a grin.

Chelsea giggled in response. The two of them looked from me to Carlos and back.

"In my defense," I said hotly, unaccountably defensive, "I just woke up. I'm not fully hard!"

"Hmmm," Anna mused. "True." With that, she bent her knees, grabbed my hips with her fingers caressing my ass, and turned me toward her. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked my half-hard appendage upward from balls to tip. She did it twice. Then a kiss or two on the tip and she had rectified the hardness situation. I shuddered and moaned happily.

"There," said Anna in satisfaction. Then she stood up and turned back to the window, leaving my penis swaying in the breeze.

Chelsea giggled and said something to her that I missed, bereft as I suddenly was of oral stimulation. The two of them looked back and forth from Carlos to me, then they laughed. "I can't tell, to be honest," Chelsea said.

"Me either," replied Anna. When I tried to put in my own thoughts on the subject, she shushed me. "Hush! Your opinion is irrelevant. Besides, we don't care about the answer. Yours is the one in here with us. And it certainly does the job..."

"Magnificently," Chelsea added.

To be honest, Carlos's dick and mine seemed quite close in size, though his was darker, of course. And it had a slight curve, like a rounded scimitar.

In response to Tabitha's fondling, the spell of their kiss seemed to break in Carlos, and his hands rose to clasp her breasts, squeezing and caressing them gently. He broke their kiss after a few moments more and gasped for breath. "I know that this is kind of crass," he growled to Tabitha, "but damn, girl, your boobs are amazing!"

Tabitha barked a short laugh. "They should be, they cost enough."

Carlos actually looked shocked. "You mean they are bolt-ons?" he blurted.

"'Bolt-ons'?" Tabitha burst out laughing.

"I... I mean enhanced! Sorry," Carlos interjected hastily. He let go of her breasts hastily.

She let go of his cock just long enough to snag his wrists and pull his hands firmly back to her swelling mounds. "It's okay. I just laughed because I'd never heard that term before."

Carlos stared down at her too perfect breasts, watching his own hands explore their contours. "They are really enhanced?" he asked, as if amazed.

"You really can't tell?" Tabitha asked, almost incredulously.

"How am I supposed to? I just thought they were the best I'd ever touched!"

"Idiot," observed Chelsea in amusement to me and Anna.

Tabitha rolled over onto her back, her breasts thrusting upward. "You see them?" she asked Carlos.

"I certainly do," he said hungrily.

That got another laugh from Tabitha. "Real boobs don't hold their shape like this when a girl's lying on her back, mister!"

"I had no idea," Carlos mused.

"How can a twenty year old guy who so clearly knows what he is doing, not know how to tell fakies?" asked Anna, to no one in particular. I quietly refrained from admitting that I had had my hands on a pair or two of re-engineered breasts, not to mention seen a huge number in pictures and videos, before I had cottoned on to the various ways to tell.

"So you like my fake tits, do you?" Tabitha teased.

"'Fake tits'?" Carlos asked, somewhat incredulous at her turn of phrase.

Tabitha shrugged, a scenic event. "They are what they are, and I like them quite a bit."

"So do I," growled Carlos, who clasped both 'fake tits' in his hands and dove forward to cover them with licks and kisses. Tabitha just giggled as he went after her breasts.

Anna sighed. "Well, there is no question of who has it in the size department when it comes to boobs," she grumped.

Chelsea scoffed, "Please! You are barely a cup size smaller than her!"

"Yeah," said Anna quietly, looking down at her own chest. "But naked, hers are way more impressive."

"Again, please!" Chelsea said, with a little more heat. "When it comes to boobs, we know which girl here is lacking in all this."

That kind of attitude didn't suit my tastes. "From where I stand, I can see three pairs of amazing breasts," I said firmly. "Any of which I could find endless ways to enjoy." With that, I bent over and clamped my lips over one of Chelsea's delicate, pretty aureoles. I sucked on it, hard. I felt the nipple harden against my caressing tongue, and she moaned a little, tensing or relaxing, I'm honestly not sure which. I would have pursued this more, but just then, we all heard, clear as a bell through the intercom, Tabitha's voice again.

"Want to fuck them?"

Okay, I'll admit it. My head shot up at that like a gopher hearing a coyote bark.

"What?" asked Carlos swiftly.

Tabitha laughed, then spoke with exaggerated patience, as if explaining a new kind of candy to a toddler. "Do you want to take that lovely cock of yours, lay it between my titties, and let me squeeze them together so you can fuck the shit out of them?"

Carlos was speechless, able only to nod vigorously. He clambered to his knees, but before he could straddle Tabitha, she held up her hand to stop him, palm right against his raging cock. Her fingertips briefly curled around him, but then she let him go. "We need some lotion to make it work," she told him. "Thankfully," she said, rolling away, "they let me bring my Jergens in. Little did I know what I'd want it for!" She grabbed the bottle from her tiny pile of belongings, and pumped an obscene amount between and across her breasts.

1...34567...11