One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna moaned a little. She had a hand between her legs.

Chelsea groaned as well. "Truth be told, I was about to say something along the same lines. We all need to look fresh and professional to handle their reactions when we let them out, and disheveled and smelling of sex would not cut it."

Quietly, we continued to watch them fuck.

"After their debrief," Chelsea said, "let's not wait until we can get a library conference room to start our write up. Let's order pizza at my apartment this evening."

"Sounds good," I replied, my mind still on the frenzied copulation in front of me. "But my place is closer."

"Nope," Chelsea replied, also leaning forward to watch. "It should be my place."

"Why?" asked Anna idly. She was leaning back not forward, and her hand was still firmly between her legs.

"Because I'm the only one of us, as far as I know, who has a king-sized bed."

*——

Dean Mannheim leaned back from the monitors. Six of them were on the wall, two rows of three 42" OLED screens. The two on the left gave wide angle views of the entire experiment room. The other four provided comprehensive coverage of the observation space. "Well," he sighed happily, "I guess it is all over but the shouting."

"Do you think there will be much shouting?" Dr. Gandy asked, taking a sip of the 21 year-old Nicaraguan rum she had poured for them both as the timer ran down to zero.

"I think the subjects are so full of endorphins right now, it will be easy for kids as smart as ours to handle them, Brenda," Mannheim said confidently.

Gandy shook her head, bemused but enthused. "And I would say that our primary experiment produced extraordinarily better results than we had expected!"

"Some nice insights into the kid's non-sexual lives as well," she went on. "I especially love the way the boy thinks that he's invented the idea of applying his degree to advertising." Mannheim laughed knowingly. "Maybe I will give him an idea how much of my own income comes from Madison Avenue. At the very least, I will be able to provide him with plenty of useful contacts."

"Good," the Dean said. "I was most glad to hear that Chelsea is still interested in pursuing her doctorate here. She was admirable both in her analytical acumen and in her efforts to keep the others on task. I may have a few words with the committee when it comes time to evaluate the doctoral applications."

Gandy laughed musically. "You just want to give yourself five more years to figure out how to get your hands on her cute little ass."

Mannheim let just a hint of a smirk cross his face. "It is a shame that Anna was so relatively pedestrian in there."

Gandy looked at him in surprise. "You call that powerful bi-sexual awakening... pedestrian? Anyway, she wants to write, and she showed us a hell of an expressive mind in there. Way beyond the other two. She will be a writer who sells books. I predict that either she or that sophomore Carol will be our next big celebrity alumna."

Mannheim snorted. "I hope you are right. Meanwhile, it will be hard for our two upcoming pairings to match up to that three-way creativity we just saw. It is too bad that young Carl had to stop out this semester due to his family's troubles. Otherwise he would have been in this class, too. Then we could have had two males and one female subject in round three."

"That could well have been a train wreck," Gandy said, less enthused over that possibility, though she was well aware that Carl had a rather high latency score in his confidential file.

"That's why we do the experiments, my dear," said Mannheim, half fun and full serious. They clinked glasses.

"You are right. For instance, I do look forward to seeing if the couples do a better or worse job of keeping their eyes on their task than our throuple did here. In the meantime, I think we should have a small celebration that this not only did not blow up all over everyone, but was indeed a resounding success."

"Capital suggestion," Mannheim said, taking another sip of the really, very nice rum. "What have you in mind?" He considered a refill.

"Well, since it was about the only area not covered over the last seventy-two hours," Professor Gandy said with a shrug, "I was thinking some nice anal would fill the bill." She picked at the buttons on her blouse, revealing the aging but still very nice breasts inside. "Don't you?"

——*

—————

Thanks as always for reading, and for staying to the end of this marathon! I hope you liked it. Please vote, and maybe check out my other works.

1...67891011