One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,518 Followers

Then she laid back on the bed and beckoned Carlos. He needed no encouragement and swung up to straddle her torso on his knees. "I've never done this before," he said, an uncertainty in his voice we had yet to hear before. "Like this?"

Tabitha clasped the outside of her breasts and smiled up at him. "Just like that, now rest it between my boobs."

Carlos leant forward and lowered his cock into the valley formed by her jutting boobs. When his cock touched the pooling lotion, he jerked slightly. "It's cold!" he laughed.

Tabitha, just smiled and pressed her breasts together over and around him. "Not for long," she purred.

Whether of his own conscious volition or not, Carlos began to thrust. They were cross-wise to us on the bed and we could see it all. He slid his hips back and forth, almost immediately groaning in pleasure. Tabitha's breasts wobbled in her grasp as he banged into them with rapidly quickening pace. Even over the intercom, we could hear the sticky shishing of his thrusts through her lotion-sodden cleavage.

"Will you look as his ass," murmured Anna to Chelsea.

"Yeah..." she sighed in reply.

I'll admit, I was mesmerized again. "I've never seen someone do this in real life," I breathed.

Somehow, Chelsea's hand had found its way back to my cock, where it gently rested, unmoving. "So you've never actually done it then, either," she surmised out loud. She looked across at Anna. "I'll be you could do it with Anna's beauties," she said half eager, half accusatory. I said nothing, but my cock twitched in answer.

Anna let her hand come to rest on my cock as well, where she also let it lie unmoving. "Later. Maybe," she snorted. "The next place this shaft is delving is inside me. It is my turn."

My first instinct was to fuck her that instant. That was certainly my cock's vote. But I was still hungry. I just held the bag of Doritos and munched as we watched Carlos rail in and out between Tabitha's boobs. Both of my colleagues helped themselves copiously to the chips, using whichever hand was not occupied with my penis.

Tabitha was watching Carlos above her with rapt attention, and when he began to pant and groan louder still, she smiled and started begging him to come on her, to come between her tits. She lifted her head, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue eagerly. Looking straight down at her, he saw the invitation. It was too much for him and he nutted... copiously. His head was popping free with each thrust, and at the peak of one, a jet raced upward, landing square in her mouth at its end. His hips locked in place and his subsequent, weaker spurts spattered across her chest.

Tabitha closed her mouth and swallowed, letting her breasts bounce away from his penis. We could nevertheless barely see his member, still lying as it did between her upthrust slopes.

Carlos was wavering above her, trying to gather his thoughts.

"Wow," breathed Anna. "Maybe I should do my final paper for my fetishes class on this. That was..."

Chelsea laughed, "And maybe not! It might kill Old Man Killian, reading a paper on the old Hawaiian Muscle Fuck written by you!"

Anna just stuck out her tongue at Chelsea. But the look on her face told me that the somewhat elderly Professor Killian better keep up on whatever heart medication he was taking.

Tabitha and Carlos had gotten off the bed and were raiding their refrigerator for a very late lunch. Seeing my opportunity to not have my attention divided, I took a half step backward and slid behind Anna. I pressed myself against her backside, my cock rubbing against her ass. My arms slid around her waist and I bent to nuzzle the back of her neck. As I kissed her, I let my hands slide upward to cup her generous breasts. And I just stayed that way, grinding into her backside, fondling her softness, and nuzzling her neck.

Anna crooned in response, "So, I take it that it is my turn, finally?"

I could only breathe, "Please," in response.

She reached behind her and grasped my penis, letting it throb in her grasp for a moment. She tried to point it downward and stood on her tiptoes. I bent my knees hard so I could rub the tip across her sex, but we could both tell that she was too much shorter than me for it to work for long, and certainly not comfortably.

"Damn," Anna growled. "I really want to do it like this so we can see what they get up to next." I nodded my agreement, and let my tip slide slightly inside her. It was already uncomfortable on my knees.

Anna snapped her fingers. "Chelsea, would you go grab that stupid aerobic step thingie? That might do it!"

Chelsea had been leaning against the glass, watching us, or I guess she had been. I confess I had been ignoring her. She looked at us, straining as we were. Then she grinned impishly. "Okay, but if I do, I get to suck him a little before he gives it to you!"

Anna nodded raggedly, my cock still just nestling in her outer folds. As Chelsea dashed over toward the exercise stuff against the back wall, Anna called out, her voice a little more organized, "Fifteen seconds, no more!"

Chelsea stopped her return abruptly. "Thirty," she countered, not moving. I wiggled my cock again, slipping in just a hair more, just to sweeten the pot. I wanted that step, it would be the perfect height, I was sure. And a warmup blowjob would make a nice appetizer.

I was rapidly becoming obnoxiously spoiled.

"Done," gasped Anna, and Chelsea plopped the step right in front of the window. Chelsea turned and knelt beside us. She reached out and actually tugged my cock free of Anna's crotch, giving it a lick, probably tasting Anna as well as me. I gasped and turned toward her, swinging my cock in line with her delicate lips. Chelsea kept licking me in long strokes, but Anna suddenly knelt as well and leaned in to lick too.

"Hey!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"I said you could suck a little," grinned Anna. "Doesn't mean I can't too!"

Chelsea scowled but resumed licking me, taking turns with Anna. That lasted only about three rounds before the two of them got competitive and were both dragging their tongues up my length at the same time. Damn, that felt good.

Of course, that didn't last long either, as soon Chelsea slipped her mouth from my shaft and planted a deep kiss on Anna, who barely flinched this time before returning the kiss with gusto.

I looked down at them, marveling at the sight. They might not be orally pleasuring me any more, but they still leaned against my penis as they kissed each other, letting it rest gently against the soft, smooth skin of their faces.

Still, can you blame me for being impatient? "That is way more than thirty seconds," I said with mock sternness, and tugged Anna upwards. They both seemed reluctant to break the kiss, but I felt Anna shiver in anticipation. I kicked the aerobic step to about a foot and a half from the window. It was heavy and hard to move, so I figured that was close enough. As I helped Anna step up onto it, she seemed hesitant of which way to turn, toward me or the window.

I had no such doubts. I wanted that same delicious position we had tried and failed to manage just minutes before. I turned her gently toward the window. She softly put her hands against it and I pressed myself against her back side. Now my cock rested squarely against her ass. This was just about the perfect height.

I took my penis in my hand and pointed it forward. Anna spread her legs slightly and I guided myself between. She was literally dripping, her moisture coating her inner thighs. I pressed myself against her labia which had parted gently with arousal. My head nestled into her entrance. It was steaming with welcoming heat.

I grasped her hips, taking a moment to appreciate the sight of her buttocks thrust back toward me, sweeping up to her soft, slender back. Then I began to press myself inside her. And found that I had to work myself into the tightest vagina I had ever encountered! She was slick as humanly possible, so there was no uncomfortable friction, but her opening resisted every inch of my initial penetration for all it was worth.

Anna is not an overly slender woman, and while I am above average in girth, I'm not some kind of salami-bearer. It was not as if I was ripping her apart or anything. Her muscle tone was just so amazingly tight as hell I had never imagined anything like it. Anna groaned and moaned with every inch of my progress. I was grunting and groaning too. I put my right foot up on the step where Anna stood for more leverage.

With a good three inches inside her, I paused, then slid a bit back out, paused again, then thrust back in. The depths of her passage where I had already penetrated welcomed my return comparatively easily, but then I once again had difficulty going further. I worked away, my cock absolutely throbbing in the tight enclosure that resisted my advance. I backed off again, and then as if getting a running start, I slammed into Anna as hard as I could. My momentum carried my through her resistance this time and my belly slapped against her tight but generous ass as I buried the last inch of my shaft inside her.

Her breath caught in a gasp, and we both froze, panting. Then I slowly slid back, and into her again, practically moaning as I felt her envelop my manhood once more. I started thrusting, evenly and deeply. Once I had made my way fully within her, it was not difficult to penetrate her again, but the sensation of her firm, wet walls, pressing in hard on my cock as it traveled into her, remained incredible.

I leaned forward slightly and slid my hands up her hips and sides until I could reach under and grasp her softly dangling breasts. I clutched at them eagerly as I thrust. I felt her nipples were hard as rubber, and I tugged at them gently.

Over her shoulder, I stared at our experimental subjects.

Carlos had nuked a microwave burrito and was sitting in his chair, devouring it. His penis was as soft and limp as I had seen it yet, and it flopped loosely against his thigh. He was almost as big limp as he was erect, a perfecto example of a Show-er, not a Grow-er. I first was jealous at how no one would ever underestimate his potential, but then it occurred to me how carrying around that much meat 24/7 would make buying clothes, and even just sitting down, complicated.

Tabitha was tearing through another chicken Caesar. Even though still naked, she sat almost demurely in her chair, legs together. I could still see the lightning bolt shape of her closely trimmed bush, however. And of course, I could see those magnificently crafted breasts.

It was hard after a bit to remain bent over far enough to keep playing with Anna's boobs, and I also found I could not quite make my way all the way inside her while bent over like that. I straightened up and grabbed her ass, bracing to resume burying myself to the hilt.

Anna pressed her hands hard against the glass, with her arms locked straight, giving me a firm target to slam into. But her head sagged forward, waving back and forth as she panted her pleasure. Damn, her ass was firm.

"Rub my clit," Anna suddenly demanded, catching me off guard. "I need you to rub my clit."

I grinned and began to slide my hand around her hip and under her.

"Not you!" Anna gasped. "Chelsea. Chelsea, rub my clit... please!"

"Me? Gladly," laughed Chelsea in delighted surprise, pushing away from the glass where she had been leaning to watch our show. She moved next to Anna, bending slightly to kiss her cheek, and she pressed her delicate, beautiful breasts against Anna's arm. She reached beneath and I felt her fingers softly begin to tease at Anna. In a few moments, I could see a thought appear in her eyes. Her mouth twisted in concentration and I felt her hand change position. She shifted her fingers somehow so that a fingertip or two was still stroking Anna in what was audibly the right spot, but now two of her fingers had shifted lower to rest against my shaft as I drove it in and out. Now both Anna and I were mewling in thanks for her contribution.

But now that she was involved, Chelsea was not going to settle for this. Her free hand lifted Anna's chin and she kissed her on the mouth. The two locked lips and let their tongues fence against each other. Anna was gasping hard with each deep thrust I hammered into her, so I slowed and shifted to soft, shallow penetrations, letting my head caress the sensitive skin just inside her entrance. Anna moaned happily at the new sensation, but also took the opportunity to kiss Chelsea even deeper.

At last, the two broke their kiss, and I felt Chelsea remove her hand from both of us.

"Wha...?" Anna panted, confused. But Chelsea just sank to the floor and bent underneath us. I froze my motion, half inside Anna, sensing the outlines of Chelsea's intent, but curious in the extreme about the details. I felt her tongue caress my balls, then the exposed lower half of my cock, but just for a moment. Then she tilted her head and began to feast on Anna's clitoris. I held still until Anna's body stopped quivering from the sudden oral stimulation, or at least until she was quivering less, then I slid fully and glorious back inside her.

I began to alternate the depth of my thrusts, marveling again at the strength of her inner embrace. I began to feel the rise inside me and I clamped down determinedly on the orgasmic impulse. I wanted this to last, possibly forever. After a moment or two, the urge passed and I relaxed again into my ecstatic rhythm.

Then Chelsea decided she wanted to tickle my balls.

The urge returned in full force, and my pace faltered and grew ragged. "Oh cripes, Chelsea," I gasped urgently. "Stop that! You are going to make me come before Anna!"

"Not... if I have anything... to say about it," I heard a muffled voice from below reply. With that, Chelsea began sliding her tongue across Anna's clitoris, down to her slit, and against my rapidly moving shaft, then back upward. And she didn't stop torturing my balls. Now both Anna and I were practically crying at the outside stimulation, and Chelsea was relentless. Then, just as I was about lose it, she left my balls alone and I heard a sucking sound as she focused all her efforts on Anna's clit.

The sudden lack of stimulation from Chelsea was a shock that gave me the chance to gather the ragged shreds of my control and hold off coming for just little while longer.

Anna had no such respite, and she suddenly began to croon. I felt her muscles ripple inside her and around me and her head snapped back. Her hips shoved forward and down against Chelsea's face, dragging me with her.

She wasn't loud, she wasn't thrashing around, but it was impossible not to sense and be caught up in the incredible orgasmic wave that was assaulting her mind.

And it was not as if the sudden absence of contact from Chelsea had left me bereft of stimulation. I still had the mind-blowing tightness of Anna, now spasming of its own accord, and the beautiful sight of her back and ass, trembling in tiny but powerful tremors. I slammed into Anna one last time and unloaded a blast so voluminous and powerful, my teeth almost ached. My toes curled and I simply could not remember my name. A really good orgasm for me usually means several good spurts over a few seconds, but this time I let every drop fly in that single titanic ejaculation, the peak ecstasy all concentrated in the single split second of my seed's rush up and out of my shaft.

It is a good thing that all my muscles locked up for a second or two, or I would have collapsed to the floor. As it was, when that glorious rictus passed, I still stumbled backward, my penis slipping from its hiding place. I wobbled back to one of the chairs and collapsed into it, muttering thanks, praise, wonder, and apologies all at once. What I was apologizing for, I don't know, probably leaving the scene of the crime so abruptly...

I looked back at Anna and saw that Chelsea still had her face between Anna's legs! Anna was almost shrieking as another orgasm took her, and she literally struggled to get away from Chelsea's oral stimulation, begging her to let her collapse. Involuntarily, she pushed at her assailant's auburn hair, but Chelsea now had her fingers locked on Anna's ass, fingers digging deep into her glutes in a sight that riveted me. Anna moaned out loud, so loudly I again praised the professional sound-proofing of this space, and slumped at last.

Chelsea released her, gasped, and looked at me with a grin. "Holy fuck!" We all were panting, spent.

"Best threesome you've had, I hope?" I asked Chelsea.

She shook her head as she rose to her feet. "I don't know about you guys, but this is my first."

Anna looked confused. "I thought you..." she began.

"I said I'd been with girls before, but never with a guy around. FYI, that makes it so much better, as far as I'm concerned. I think I love a good buffet." Chelsea replied. She leaned unsteadily against the glass. "How about you, Anna?"

"Me?" Anna laughed. "Other than the showers, this is the first time I've been so much as naked with another woman in the same room." Chelsea started to say something, but Anna went on wryly, "I did have a chance to have two guys at the same time once, but I passed."

Chelsea's mouth gaped at Anna. "You passed?!? What are you, an idiot? Two dicks, all for you?"

Anna muttered something about one of the two 'applicants' being an ex-, and not wanting that drama. Chelsea taunted her again about being timid.

As for me, this conversation would have had my penis sporting a raging inferno of a hard-on had it and I not been so utterly exhausted. Still, I listened raptly.

"How about you?" Anna asked me suddenly. "You seem pretty confident and comfortable with all this. Is this your best?"

"My first time too," I replied cheerily. They both looked at me skeptically. "Truth. But holy shit am I really, really, turned on, and extremely... appreciative?"

They both laughed. Chelsea looked over her shoulder at the subjects. "That microwave burrito looks like a really good idea right now."

"Ugh," I said, as she passed me toward the fridge. "I hate those. Will you get one for me too?"

*

That disgusting burrito was marvelous. I inhaled it. All three of us ate a bit like wolves, sitting in our chairs and watching our two subjects. The two of them slouched in their seats, digesting their own meals. They looked relaxed, but there was an underlying air of tension between them, like gunfighters, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

We ate, watched, and eyed each other occasionally. There was a lot to eye, I thought.

The first among all of us to move was Chelsea. She stood from her chair and went to grab her lab coat, shrugging it on. Please note, she did not even look at any other article of her clothing, just the lab coat. She turned back toward us and returned to her chair, seating herself with the lab coat covering exactly one breast and damn all else.

"I think we need to write a paper about all this," she said, seriously.

"What?" Anna asked incredulously.

"Wait," I added. "I mean, sure, we will have to write up our observations--about what the two of them did and are doing, I mean. But a paper? The whole point of this a pre-study, a not-for-publication examination of methodologies. And if there were a paper, it wouldn't be for us to write it, but the professor and the dean."

"I'm not talking about Carlos and Tabitha," Chelsea said with an earnest smile. "I mean a detailing and examination of what we three have gotten up to." Anna and I just stared at her. "Something like: Behavioral Analysis of Three Adults, Each Engaging in a Menage a Trois for the First Time."

"Fuck that!" Anna exclaimed.

"Seriously, Chelsea?" I said turn. "I'm not super into publishing an account for the world to read of what we've done in here, no matter how awesome it was... is."

Publius68
Publius68
2,518 Followers
1...45678...11