One Weekend a Month Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's tough not being able to watch, and I assure you, I'll fuck Ashley again in a little while and you will get to watch. How does that sound?"

"Thank you?" Motherfucker, what kind of question is that? There was silence, and the more I thought about it, it may make it easier. "Actually, that may put me at ease somewhat. It's the not knowing that's so difficult. Plus, I want out of this cage so much, just some relief."

"No, you will have to wait until Sunday for that. But, just think how great that's going to be. After being edged all weekend, your reunion will be memorable. Well, she is going to be quite sore, but I'm sure she will still be able to take your smaller cock." There was a hint of arrogance in his comment this time.

He reached over and touched the tip of the cage, where my cock was leaking like a sieve. He took the drop on his finger and put it to my lips, making me taste my pre-cum. Ash sat up at this point, looking at me being dominated by Brian.

"Ashley is a submissive whore, she just didn't realize it until now. There are various levels of submission, and I will always respect boundaries. Just as we left the hotel earlier, we drove past an adult novelty store. I wanted to pick up a few toys for this weekend, and as we were checking out, the guy behind the counter was staring at Ashley's nipples, which were poking through her dress. She still had the 'walk of shame look', as she had no change of clothes, and I had just fucked her again before we left the hotel.

I reached over and pulled out a breast, giving him a better look, tweaking her nipple, as we were the only ones in the store.

Just as I did so, another young guy walked out from the back and stared. I told him 'Lock the door, and she will give you both hand jobs if you like.' The young guy ran over and locked the door and put on the 'closed sign', as we walked to the back. Ashley looked at me, but I assured her it would be okay.

I lowered the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her naked body to these two strangers. She wasn't wearing panties, because you had them.

Rich, she didn't hesitate. She got on her knees and pulled out the first guys cock and started stroking him. The other guy started stroking himself, as the first guy shot his load all over your demure wife's tits. She grabbed the second cock and he shot his load within seconds, adding to the mess.

She looked at me, as she rubbed in their seed as though it were lotion. She pulled her dress back up, we grabbed the bag of toys and then left."

I was looking at Ash, who was looking down seeming somewhat ashamed.

"Don't worry Ashley, look at his cock straining in the cage and that drip coming out. This turns him on, no need to be ashamed of what you did. That's something you wanted to experience. Being used and exposed by others."

Looking back to me, he said, "It obviously turned her on, and I played with her pussy and had her masturbate with one of the new toys as we drove down here. We pulled off at the rest stop just north of here to use the bathroom. It was empty, except a trucker who was walking back to his rig as we got out of the car. He stared lustfully at your wife, and I asked if he wanted a hand job from her. She dropped her dress on the other side of his truck, while she jerked him off.

I told you she was a slut."

I couldn't believe it. Not only had this guy cuckolded me, but he had my wife jerk off three strangers and let them cum on her? I was angry. And aroused. Looking at her, she was now smiling.

"I'm ready to fuck your wife again, but I'm still messy from earlier. Why don't you take care of that for me?" I looked over at Ash, who smiled and said, "Go ahead, that's something I've been wanting to see."

Without giving me time to think or even protest, she pushed my head down to his lap and grabbed his soft cock, holding it up as she guided it to my mouth.

I had fantasized about sucking a cock for a while, just to see what it would be like. I think most guys do, but then get caught up in definitions, and stop the fantasy. However, it didn't matter what name you called me at that moment, as I now I had a cock in my mouth. My wife was holding it up for me, as she pushed my head towards it. I was both terrified and turned on as I took his soft shaft all the way in, tasting her on his slimy member.

My cock was twitching, as I felt his begin to stiffen in my mouth. It didn't take long, until he was hard again. He didn't shove it down my throat like he did Ash, but I had a mouthful.

"That's enough Rich, I'm going to fuck Ashley again now."

Ash started to climb on top of his lap. "No. I want you to bend over the chair." Brian told Ash, as she moved into position.

"Rich, take my cock and guide it to your wife's pussy."

I did. I took the cock I just had in my mouth and guided it to the entrance to her pussy, which was dripping again from her arousal. As he sank into her, she moaned, moving her hips as she adjusted to his cock.

She had two more orgasms before he pulled out. He hadn't cum yet, but as he positioned his cock, I knew why. He put it to the entrance her ass and started pressing forward.

We've tried anal multiple times in the past, but have never been successful. It either hurt her too much or I lost my erection because it took so much time. We've used smaller toys in her ass, and I use a finger all the time when I go down on her, but she has never had a real cock all the way in there. At least not yet. I couldn't believe he was trying this, as his cock was thicker than mine.

Ash reached around and spread her cheeks, as he worked his way in. He wasn't gentle. He just kept shoving it in slowly as she moaned and grunted. Once he was all the way in, he paused and said, "See, I told you it would get easier each time."

He had already been there.

"I'm ready." Was all she said as she started wiggling her but back and forth. He slowly pulled almost all the way out and then shoved back in with force.

Over and over.

His cock was somewhat lubricated from her pussy, but he still reached over and grabbed her bag, squirting some lube on his cock as he was almost back out at one point. He thrust in hard, then slowly out and hard and fast back in. He was giving it to her good, and she was begging him to speed it up and fuck her faster. I couldn't believe my wife was begging for this, but she was. He increased his pace, vigorously fucking her ass. He lasted longer than I would have thought, and she was screaming from orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, I saw his butt tighten and knew he was pumping her rectum with his spunk. He stayed buried inside her until he softened and slipped out. Turning around, he looked at me, then my cock. I was still leaking and my cock was purple, straining at the cage.

"Anything below?"

I wasn't sure what he was asking. "What?"

"Is there anything on the fish finder? I want to jump in and clean off, but don't want to get eaten by a shark or something. Besides, I'll let the two of you have some time to talk again while I'm swimming. I know you've never been successful at that before, and I've now had her ass three times. Oh, and don't worry, I won't make you clean me after anal. That's a limit I have. This is for fun and that's something that could make you sick." He laughed as he dove in.

"Are you still okay?" Ash asked as she grabbed a towel, wiping the semen leaking out of her ass and down her leg.

"How? We've tried that so many times before, how did he get it done? He's larger than I am." I wasn't mad so much as hurt.

"He's done it before and has had a lot of experience. Also, he forced himself inside me the first time. It hurt like hell, but in a different way than when we have tried it. I don't know why, but it was different. Once I adjusted to him being inside of me, the pain turned into pleasure. I can't explain it, but I was enjoying the pain from it. Don't worry, as soon as you are out of that cage, I'll teach you what to do. Plus, I'm already stretched out from him, so it will be easier for you. And the orgasms from that are almost as strong as the clitoral ones, so I'm going to want this more often." Winking at me again.

"Let's go for a swim. I need to finish cleaning all of his spunk out of me."

...

We fished for about an hour after our swim. Didn't catch anything, but I wasn't on my 'A' game either. My head was a jumbled mess and my poor cock was in pain.

We remained naked as we drove back, as the sun had set and the warm evening air feels great on your naked body. I started to grab my shorts as we pulled up to our boat house when he said it was dark and we should all stay naked. That was fine, because the houses on either side are over 300' away, and it was dark.

They both helped as we washed the boat and rods, then put the cooler on the cart to take back up to the house. Our lot is on the curve of the river. Dry land however is far away from deep water, so we had to build our pier 400' out to hit water. A cart for supplies is a must.

They went into the master bedroom and got into the walk-in shower. As I started to follow in, Brian said, "Why don't you fix some water for us while we shower off, then you can grab one."

As I finished my shower, I walked back into the bedroom, where the two of them were laying on top of the covers, naked, with the ceiling fan on high. That does feel awesome after a day on the water, but there was no room for me.

"Go ahead Ashley." Brain said as he scooted back on the pillow.

Ash looked at me, as she took his cock into her mouth. He wasn't completely hard then, but was after a few minutes with her luscious lips and warm mouth doing the job. When he was hard, she pulled off long enough to wet a finger, then went back to his cock. He started moaning immediately, as she pushed her finger into his ass, massaging his prostate.

Being on the receiving end of that one-two punch of a blowjob is amazing, and she has perfected her technique over the years. I love it when she does it for me.

She started vigorously fucking his ass with her finger, all while her head kept bobbing up and down on his shaft. He started groaning and I knew he had reached the point of no return. She kept his cock in her mouth as he unloaded. Once his orgasm subsided, Ash lifted off his cock and rolled to the edge of the bed looking at me. Standing, she walked over and gave me a kiss, pushing part of his deposit into my mouth.

Despite his other orgasms earlier in the day, this one was a sizable load. But prostate stimulation always generates more volume from me too. I swallowed as Ash pulled away from me. This was obviously something they discussed while I was in the shower.

"It's been a long day Rich, I'm tired. Brian is going to sleep in here with me tonight, so why don't you take the guest room across the hall. I know it's our bed, but this is part of being cuckolded. I love you." She kissed me again, as I turned to leave.

I didn't sleep much that night, and was already up when I heard her moaning just after sunrise. She was loud, so hearing her across the hall was almost like I was in the room. I'm not sure if it was two or three orgasms she had, as they sometimes run together. I finally heard him yell and grunt, then there was silence.

The door opened, and Rich stuck his head in my room and told me I needed to clean her up. Her pussy was red and swollen. "That feels nice, keep doing that." She said as I licked up the mess that was her pussy. I went on, softly, as I knew she had been taking a pounding the past day and a half. Her pussy started contracting and her clitoris started bouncing, like a small cock, when the orgasm hit. It was another strong one and more of his spunk leaked out as she came.

...

It was just after 1:00 on Sunday and we had finished having lunch on the deck. The two of them had spent the morning in bed together, while I listened through the door. As we were cleaning up in the kitchen, Brian started,

"I want to go ahead and discuss this now, before our time is up. This weekend has exceeded my expectations and I hope we will be able to meet again next month. Rich, this was the most difficult for you, so I want to know where your head is.

I know you want out of that cage, and I'll be leaving soon. The next couple of days are going to be tough. Sure, you will both fuck like crazy as soon as I'm gone, but after that pent-up frustration is gone, you will start to feel the jealousy. It's natural. I've felt it from your perspective, and you will feel it. Just think about the aroused state you are in right now when you get angry or jealous and remember this is all a fantasy the two of you are living out. I'm not here to take Ashley away from you. I'm just here as part of your elevated sex game with one another. I just facilitated it for you, but this is YOUR fantasy.

Ashley, he may say things that are hurtful. Don't take it personally, because deep down, he doesn't mean it.

I do want to see you again, but I don't want to set it up yet until you get back into a normal routine. If after three weeks, you want to meet again, text me and I'll plan on coming back down here. When I do come, I would ask that you take health tests. I'm not sure what all you will do over this month, and it's none of my business. But I do want to make sure we are all still clean when we play again. I'll provide a new one as well.

If you fight too much and can't agree 100% on proceeding, just don't text. There will be no hard feelings. Disappointment, yes, but I completely understand."

Ash and I stared at each other. I was so fucking horny, I would have agreed to anything at this point. But, I did appreciate his candor. I had to admit it, I liked this guy.

"Rich, I've had intimate discussions with Ashley, so I know where her head is. She also had a few requests of me. Not only is she a submissive slut that likes it rough, she's also quite devious." He looked over at her, as did I. She smiled, looking down with her eyes cutting towards me. She was enjoying this. "We are all dressed and not in the heat of the moment. Where is your head right now?"

"I'm ok. This isn't exactly what I had imagined, but it has kept me on edge since Thursday at the hotel. It's very different than what I thought it would be. I don't think you can really know what to expect from turning fantasy into reality, especially this one. I'll see how I feel after I'm able to get a release or two, as I'm not sure I'm thinking straight." I laughed as I said that. Straight. Fuck, I've had his cock in my mouth, cleaning it off after fucking my wife.

"Understood, and things will be okay. The two of you just need to talk through it and not hold back any emotion or feelings.

I'm about ready to leave, but one more thing before I go. Ashely, since I didn't have this planned yet and it's your idea, why don't you tell him?"

She leaned over, unzipping Brian's shorts, pushing them to the floor and started sucking his soft member. As it began to harden, she looked at me and told me to finish.

I just stared at her. I'd cleaned him, but suck him until he finished?

"Go ahead. My mouth is tired from sucking this huge cock all weekend and it's about time you see what it's like to take a load down your throat. I know of your bi-curiosity and am okay with it. Watching you clean him off all weekend turned me on more than I thought it would. So, I now want to watch you to finish him off."

About ten minutes in, my jaw was getting sore. I guess she sensed my fatigue and helped me out. She put her finger in her mouth to get it wet and stuck it in his ass.

A few more minutes and I felt him tense up. A second or two later, he erupted. I tried to swallow as he came, but there was a lot of volume from her prostate manipulation. It leaked out the sides of my mouth, but I kept him in until he softened.

Ash kissed me, licking up the semen that had splattered my face. We pulled apart as he pulled his shorts back up. "Well, what did you think?" Ash asked as she looked at me.

"I now see why you start trying other things if I don't cum quickly. That's more work than I thought."

"Exactly, it's called a 'job' for a reason. I think all guys should suck a cock at least once, just to see what it's like from our position." She laughed, as we walked Brian to the door.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Until next time." And he left.

12