All Comments on 'One Weekend a Month Pt. 02'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

Theres no fucking way anyone would do that, Thats simply disgusting. Your writing is good You should try a different genre

Forest18cForest18calmost 6 years ago
I liked it

Nice story and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'll go one better!

Why are you able to go around without supervision?

-1

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 6 years ago
Well written - but!

Sadly the content is pure unadulterated bilge, no self respecting man would allow himself to be disparaged by both another man and his own wife, fantasy or no fantasy. There can be no future for them as a couple if the continue in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i think your user-tag is off

married implies respect and mutual trust. kinky implies fun and taboo.

cuckolding usually involves broken trust and disrespect as cuckoldry implies deep humiliation. not casual humiliation like S&M. Very few people are actually into it. Broken people usually need this sort of humiliation. It's like self harm. Like cutting your wrists.

of course the 'bull' is into it and the woman that wants to cheat. there is always a victim in this 'fantasy'. it's closer to a snuff fetish in that regard. there is the more rare cuckquaen fantasy which is a simple gender swap. but it's less talked about.

lastly, it's not even a life as your tag implies. an open marriage can sometimes work. cuckolding ruins and dirties everyone involved. the bull and slut become shitty people. you can't bully and demean someone that long and not start to believe it. very very rarely do cuck stories involve a strong male cuck that only indulges in becoming a wimp. he usually needs to remind the bullies involved that he's in charge too, in those very rare instances because it's all too real for them. this fetish will always be fringe. it relies too heavily on a real and not imagined victim. verbal and physical abuse are a horrible combination. it ruins good people. all the laws in world and culture that goes soft on adultery and still everyone worldwide intrinsically enjoys a cheating man/woman getting their shit kicked in. it's like smiling. universal human trait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spiral deeper

I am imagining that Rich will probably cum in about a minute once freed from his cage. Both Ashley and he will realize that Brian's effect on them is ever present. Ashley is definitely looking at her husband differently now as another man came in and treated her like a slut and her husband was an obedient little cuckold. She won't last three weeks she will be calling Brian by the end of week one begging to have him come back sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The bond is broken

The bond between husband and wife is forever broken and will never be fixed! She will be calling her lover and leaving her pathetic husband whom now will never be able to satisfy her again!

There is no love in the story only hurt and destruction of a marriage ! No score not worth even a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We need more stories like this

Can't wait for oart 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Earthquake

If your character won't say it, I will: EARTHQUAKE! The story was okay in the first chapter, but chapter 2 took a turn for the worse. If you or others like "bi" aspect that is fine. I just don't. Best of luck with your writing.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Hot as fantasy . . .

. . . even hotter as reality. BDSM, while it has many elements of physical reality, is essentially about mental and emotional control. While the instant story is labelled and presented as a cuckold story with all of the humiliation of Rich giving his wife Ashley to Brian for the weekend in fact it is cuckoldry driven by an underlying need for both parts of a married couple to yield control to reach new and higher sexual thrills.

The male-to-male submission of cock cage is not new, common even; the same with the enforced nudity. What sets this One Weekend apart and above shows early when Brian locks Rich into cock cage and then sends him packing with the scent of wife's sexual juices smeared on his face while Ashley and Brian have hotel room for their sexual privacy. Rich cleaning Ashley's swamp fucked pussy several times returns to commonplace before once again stretching bounds when Brian has Rich suck him to hard for one more fuck of Rich's wife Ashley. That sort of behavior is rare in a 'Loving Wives" story.

The finale, instigated by Ashley before the threesome parts, sharing a cum kiss and then Rich completing a cum swallowing blowjob Brian gets is hot as hell for those who really get of on the notion of cuckold and the exciting form of terror cuckoldry provides. One helluva good job of storytelling Married; I hope there are several more chapters to come.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 6 years ago
Sick and disgusting.

It was good until the cock sucking. That is just over the top. Where was that ever a part of what he wanted. If this was in the questionnaire it should have been stated previously. Now it just makes his wife look like a bitch and piece of trash.

And now she is devious which means she will be cruel to her husband? Like having him suck a cock? This is going to devolve very quickly from loving to disgusting.

Too bad. The way this started I thought it was going to be about a husband and wife who wanted to enhance there sex lives. While I do agree that the husband can’t be rough with his wife after all these years of loving her and if she wants rough sex occasionally then getting it from someone else is fine. It doesn’t appear that this idea of rough applies to the wife as she is loving the humiliation and disrespect she is helping on her husband. That is where this marriage is broken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I was eagerly awaiting part 2 and it didn’t disappoint! Keep up the good work.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
After two Chapters

I have to agree this should have been in fetish. The first chapter was fine in L/W as there was no sex, but this one was different.

Now if I got this straight Ash and Rich wanted to try something different to spice up their empty-nest syndrome. They chose cuckolding and went looking for a Bull. Brian comes in with all kinds of rules that they have to follow but the only thing he has to follow is if they say earthquake. Brian makes Rich wear a steel cock cage to shrink is dinky dick and then turns Ash into a total slut along with giving hand jobs to total strangers.

They make Rich suck Brian's cock not once but twice the second time so Brian can cum in his mouth and face. Though they tell Rich that Ash is a submissive shes all in and in control when it comes to forcing Rich to do things.

The only thing you didn't do in either chapter is bring in a second Bull so one could be fucking Rich while the other was doing Ash (they already made him wear her underwear) or say that he was black. Maybe you should put this in fantasy instead.

hbcacouplehbcacouplealmost 6 years ago
Good job!

Great start with part one and great finish (pun intended) in part 2. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally a story worth top marks

Stories like this are why I cum to Literotica. This was hot as fuck. Hope there is a Chapter 3. I had pre cum just reading this.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Kinky people who put the threat of ending all play ever again against the safeword

Nullify it, and are some of the meanest, lowest, unloveable POS people out there.

It blackmail, and emotional abuse. OTOH, any guy who needs to get his rocks off more than love and respect maybe has it coming.

UGLY people, FINE writing . IDLI, but I admit you cover the D/s asymmetrical relationship about as well as I have seen anyone do it here in LW.

And yes, it belongs in fetish, it is way over the LW line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Ticked all the boxes and hit the sweet spot between jealousy humiliation and consent. Looking forward to another chapter!

mongoliajoemongoliajoealmost 6 years ago
Well written

The relationships, situations and emotions are plausible and have an element of realism to them. The only thing that bothered me was the that there was no discussion of limits prior to play and that Ash and Rich didn't have any limits or conditions. Any discussion would also include the use of safe word(s) and all limits are to be respected irrespective of the use of a safe word. So Brian was essentially giving an ultimatum where Ash and Rich had to do anything and everything he said or he would walk which isn't respectful and doesn't build trust. I want to thank the author for taking the time to write and share this story with us. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too harsh, too one sided !

A well written story, but as a previous comment has said this is too far over the limit for a first weekend, the most likely outcome of this sort of treatment to the protagonist is that he reached into the locker on his boat and gut-shot his wife before kneecapping Brian, cutting off his cock and balls and dumping them both over the side to drown. Really, anyone who finds this in the least erotic has to have their testosterone levels checked by a Doctor real quick !

maninconnmaninconnalmost 6 years ago
It was harsh and one sided

But well written, and if harsh and one sided floats you boat one weekend a month, then float your boat. Let another man drive. I just can’t see loving my wife so much I’d accept just handing her over to one sided, and spend a weekend letting them both abuse me. Enjoy your boat!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
A Request

These stories are not erotic to most of us, they are sadomasochistic. Please publish them in BDSM so I don't keep stumbling over them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This will become full time

I imagine that once Brian leaves and Rich is out of his cage he won't last more than 2 minutes inside Ashley. She will tell him it's OK. The next time he will remember Brian's size and stamina and he will get intimidated about pleasing his wife. By week's end Ashley will be crawling the walls wanting Brian and Rich will want the safety of his cage. Additionally, Ashley will think about how easily Brian had Rich on his knees sucking cock. She likes him this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I look forward to next month

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category. It should be in Gay session or in T&C session. 1* for this lame

This tale is well written, but way to gay to be in LW session....and no wonder such low scores for that, even though the writer keeps deleting the negative comments and low scores, which it is a cheating!

This tale may have better chances in Gay session or in T&C session...the LW readers have very low tolerance for this kind of gay tales.

BTW, there is nothing wrong to be gay....you just need to assume it and let is come out of your shell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
While it’s erotic to a point, it’s disturbing to many on this site.

Well written, but belongs in BDSM. I can’t imagine how a wife subjecting her husband to humiliating blow jobs, and demanding that he “clean” her of her lover’s semen could ever have any respect for him in the future. With no respect, there’s no future for the relationship.

AllpropAllpropalmost 6 years ago
Not cut and dry...

I too think this is a well written story. I am confused with some of the comments made here.

I am new to this site, but i would like to know why some of you think this story is in the wrong category? To me this story has very much to do with each partner loving the other. One reason for never using the "safe" word is simply because one spouse doesn't want to ruin this experience for the other. This is love to the Nth degree.

Even though one hates what is happening to their spouse, they love them too much to put a stop to what is obviously a welcomed experience. Isn't this a loving wife story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better u than me

Better u than me maybe stud boy should watch

MichaelEdwardsMichaelEdwardsalmost 6 years ago

Well written, however maybe they should have a built up over the months? Perhaps a bit of teasing would add to it. I`m not bi or gay, so not really into that part. Looking forward to addition parts and more writing from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Definitely don’t like the gay stuff and he’s making her fuck around with others . Even if your into a wierd kink why be abused , caged and let your wife be abused. Now you know what she likes and experienced this once use your safe word. Way to much for my taste. He will feel like a loser when his family is all together and his wife will be totally pissed if he uses the safe word to end . Marriage destroyed forever in my opinion. He’ll say she is a pig whore and she’ll tell him he’s a gay wimp who sucks cockand is not enough to satisfy her. The bull hell just walk and find another dumb couple to abuse. She is already saying how much hubby will like him etc. The sex is hot when it’s overthers like watching porn live for hubby but he is toast

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Very well written

you should try some other story lines, as this one is quite disturbing to normal, hetero men and their wives. Few want to try this, few want to live it. He goes from seemingly normal to homo in a weekend. He stands by while Brian humiliates him, orders him around, and emasculates him in front of his wife. The wife is a co-author of the humiliation, and gets in the game by snowballing him, then requesting BJ Brian to completion. How is that going to improve the marriage? How can the wife view her husband with any respect? How can hubby rrespect himself? This shit will always be one star, no matter how well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

Loved this story. My wife and I are similar age and role play this all the time. We are at the point now that I am not allowed to fuck her any more as she says my cock is to small and useless. She has a favorite dildo that she uses and I am allowed to jerk off when she is pleasuring herself. I must always clean up my mess as she tells me it is her lovers cum. Sometimes she makes me cum on her pussy and the dildo and I must clean them both. I would love for her to take a lover and cuckold me for real. It would be awesome if he would share her with his friends and strangers and send her home for cleaning. She is not ready to go to this next step but knows I will support her if she does.

Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story very much so far

As other people have noted, Brian sure pushed an enormous amount of stuff at Rich (and Ashley). So very much! But now, we must remember that Brian had those detailed questionnaires they had filled out. According to the story, they both were very frank and honest in their answers, so he really knew a lot about them. I'm glad Brian didn't go much into verbal humiliation of Rich, which is unnecessary in view of the humiliation provided by all the activities themselves. My sense is that Brian does have respect for Rich, and many of the actions he took were done in playing the game; as dramatic performance. I do marvel that Brian was able to generate all those orgasms and all that semen during a 4-day weekend. J.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDabout 5 years ago
Why

Why does anyone care what section a story is in as long as you can access it. After reading this story I wonder how either husband & wife could have any respect or trust for one another ever again.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Almost Believable

This is a great idea and very well written.

IMO you got the get together wrong and that spoilt it for me. Rich would have not let his wife be alone with Brian the first time they met. He was part of he fantasy and he would have wanted to make sure she was safe. After that he would have been willing to take orders, but not before.

Again, just my opinion, but it would be better if we had more of Rich's thoughts.

Brian: "I want to know where your head is... The next couple of days are going to be tough."

This was a let down. Rich's mind would have been a jumble of fascinating thoughts, and that was a missed opportunity.

I write this in hope that it will help your future output. If you would like to discuss this further, message me.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

Well, the old bitch bobupandbobbin liked it , so that tells me it is lousy cuckold story. Amazing how the cuck boys argue over what the rules are for cuckolding. Sort of !like cockroaches arguing over what constitutes vermin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliating a Loving Husband not my Thing

Stopped reading shortly after Rich was caged. Like the Stag Vixen type story. Not into degrading and humiliating the husband type story! Just don’t understand why a wife would do that to a loving husband! Didn't rate story since did not read it to end!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

If I want to watch grown-ups humiliating their spouses, I'll just watch "reality" TV.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I am not into the chastity thing. In fact, I almost stopped reading this story when it came out. However, in the bigger context, it was OK, just not for me.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 year ago

This is interesting. I like the development. I agree with others I think Brian does have respect for RIch. He has read their questionnaires and is going to enjoy himself while pushing their fantasies and limits. This can be a long term relationship. I look forward to many more chapters.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

I got to the start of this page, couldn’t handle any more! ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
830 Followers
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES