One Wild Night Pt. 05: Marcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, they could only mumble in agreement.

"Alright. Get some good rest."

Sam closed the door and they heard her footsteps moving away.

"Oh. My. God," Bonnie whispered.

"Holy shit," Marcy agreed, sitting up.

"Like, just for a second, I thought maybe she was here to, uh..."

"To watch?" Marcy snickered.

"Yes! Like, we were just talking about it, and then she shows up right when I'm about to cum?"

"I can't believe she didn't notice it was me instead of Amy."

"I can," Bonnie giggled and sat up, throwing her blanket aside. "Did you see her shirt?"

"No, I had my face hidden in the pillow. What about it?"

"The buttons were done up wrong and it looked like her bra was unhooked."

"You don't think...?"

"Oh yeah. Her hair was messed up, too. I bet she was getting lucky with Coach Jake when she came to see what the noise was."

"With Jake? Ew." Marcy crossed over to sit next to Bonnie, who shrugged.

"He's cute enough for a guy. And he clearly thinks she's great."

"Whatever. Gross."

"Alright, alright," Bonnie chuckled. "What would you rather talk about?"

"Well," Marcy considered, leaning in and kissing her neck. "You said you were about to cum before you fell over?"

"Yeah," Bonnie purred. "I was so close. Your pussy felt really good on mine. But you know what I really want?"

"What?"

"Your fingers again."

"Then turn around," Marcy replied. Bonnie turned away and dropped onto her hands and knees. Marcy moved behind her, running her hands over her hips and ass. Bonnie arched her back to give Marcy better access and gasped as two fingers dipped inside.

"Oh yeah," she purred, reaching between her legs to rub her clit. Marcy started moving in and out, coating her fingers in Bonnie's wetness. She quickly increased her tempo, and Bonnie matched her pace.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "Fuck, that feels so good, babe."

"Yeah?" Marcy felt her fingers being squeezed. "You like getting fucked from behind?" Bonnie squealed as Marcy slapped her ass, squeezing and spreading her cheeks as she kept fucking her.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum again," Bonnie moaned into the pillow. "Oh! Oh my god!" She started shaking, her insides clenching as her fingers rubbed tight, urgent circles around her clit.

"Oh right there, right there, OH MY GOD, FUUUCK," Bonnie screamed, muffled by the pillow. Marcy grinned and kept her fingers in place until Bonnie pulled away, still squirming and panting.

"Fucking hell, babe, that was so good," Bonnie gasped, turning and kissing her. Marcy laughed and let herself be pushed onto her back. Bonnie grinned at her and moved to throw her leg over Marcy's head in a 69 position.

Marcy gasped as Bonnie immediately started licking her clit. She responded in kind, wrapping her lips around Bonnie's sensitive bud and sucking. Bonnie squealed and pushed her tongue into between Marcy's lips. They went back and forth, distracting each other, seeing who could focus more. Marcy slapped Bonnie's ass, and she responded by slipping her thumb into Marcy's pussy. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, and grabbed Bonnie's ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks and sucking on her clit. She lost her focus when she felt Bonnie easing a slender finger into her ass.

"Oh my god," Marcy groaned, feeling Bonnie's thumb and finger separated by only a thin bridge of sensitive flesh. "Fuck, yeah, oh god." She slapped Bonnie's ass, hard, making her squeal into her clit, but she didn't relent, and Marcy felt her insides beginning to clench around Bonnie's digits. She lifted her head, burying her face in her girlfriend's wetness, but immediately dropped back down, gasping as she felt the pressure building.

"Oh, you're making me cum!" She squeezed Marcy's ass and squirmed, rocking her hips, fucking against her fingers. Marcy was saying something, urging her on, but she couldn't hear. She was only aware of the stimulation between her legs, the tongue lashing her clit, the pressure of their bodies against each other.

"Yeah, yeah, oh, oh, oh god, oh fuck," Marcy cried into Bonnie's thigh. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Fireworks were going off inside her brain. Lightning crackled through her nervous system. She came long and hard until she collapsed. Bonnie moved to snuggle up at her side, resting her head on Marcy's shoulder and kissing her cheek.

They lay together like that for a long time, kissing and caressing each other.

They were both afraid to be the first to admit the inevitable fact that they couldn't stay together all night.

Finally, Marcy did it.

"I should go."

"Nooo," Bonnie protested sleepily. "Stay."

"I can't. Amy could come back anytime."

"I don't care."

"Well, she'd tell Coach Sam, and she'd care."

"Hmmph," Bonnie seemed to concede the point.

Reluctantly, Marcy stood up and gathered her scattered clothes. After pulling on her pants and shirt, she leaned over to kiss Bonnie goodnight.

"Hmm, you taste like sex," Bonnie purred.

"So do you, babe." Marcy kissed her again and then went to the door.

Slowly, she cracked it open. Just as she was about to step into the hall, she saw movement. Peeking out, she saw Rylie and Ian come down the hall. Rylie's top was unbuttoned and billowed to reveal her bare breasts. Ian followed a step behind, and it took her a moment to realize she wasn't holding his hand, but instead was pulling him eagerly down the hall by his erect cock.

Blinking in surprise, she watched as Rylie led Ian to the door of the room she and Marcy shared, pulling him in after her. He had a dopey, horny expression on his face, and it was obvious they would be fucking as soon as the door was closed.

Which meant she couldn't go back to her room. Grinning, she closed the door and took her clothes back off.

"Good news, babe," she whispered as she slipped back under the blanket. "I'm staying here."

"Yaaay," Bonnie whispered, snuggling up to her. "Why?"

"I just saw Rylie, and you'll never believe who she was with."

"Never mind," Bonnie said drowsily. "Tell me in the morning."

"Love you, Bon-bon."

"Love you too," she mumbled, already falling back asleep.

12