One Wish: Jan - Mar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than listen to her protests, my own horniness got the better of me and I rubbed more vigorously. I felt her cock swell slightly and braced myself for my first ever futa load. I'm not entirely sure what I'd done to her, or whatever the magic was that gave me my abilities rather, but holy fuck! I almost choked as the first blast of her cum hit the back of my throat and quickly filled up whatever space her cock wasn't. Knowing another blast wasn't far behind, I did the only thing I could and quickly swallowed it down. There may have been more cum in that initial blast than I have ever swallowed in my entire life, and now there was another one coming! And another! And another!

Mercifully, she finally stopped after about the fifth or sixth blast. It's hard to describe how I felt other than 'full'. Both of us panting heavily retracted from one another.

"So... how was... that?" I asked impishly.

"Holy... shit," she laughed. "Although I was hoping to do more but..."

"Still horny are we?" I giggled. "Well, that cock shows no sign of shrinking any time soon, I think you're still good to go."

"Looks like it," she laughed. "But the question is, are you?"

I took her hand and placed it on my sopping pussy.

"What do you think?" I said sarcastically.

"I think bedroom," she grinned.

Not long after, we were laid on the bed, her on top of me, her cock pressed up to the base of my rib cage between us, passionately kissing. To say we were both very into this would be the biggest understatement of the century.

"You... ready... to take this?" she moaned between kisses.

In response, I grabbed her throbbing cock and started to motion for her to move into position. This was less an 'oh fuck' moment, more like an 'oh fuck yes!' moment.

With the head in place, I felt her apply a little pressure. I could feel the head of the cock starting to make its way inside me, but it was a big task. With a sensitivity I don't think I'd get from a guy, Felicity was being cautious and tentative which thank god she was because I think she may have literally split me open if she hadn't. Luckily, I was still a little stretched from the previous night, but even then this was something that needed to take its time. Not that I am complaining. Feeling her slowly slip inside me bit by bit, that big, meaty cock slowly spreading me open further and further, was an experience in itself.

Persistence paying off, she was finally in, and with a moan from both of us, slowly started to move back and forth. I took a moment to take in the surreal vision of my best friend being laid on top of me trying to slowly fuck me deeper with a cock an elephant would have been proud of. It's certainly not something I'd have ever imagined happening, I mean sex may have been on the table at some point but not like this!

Slowly but surely, she buried more and more cock inside me as my insides began to relax and allowed it to happen. What I had experienced with Jonas was mediocre in comparison to how I was feeling now. I could have came any moment to tell the truth. I think I was trying to hold it in though, maybe not deliberately at first, but I could see from the eagerness in Felicity's eyes that she wanted that for me more than anything. I was going to make sure she worked for it.

"Fuck, Skye, I can't even begin to describe how fucking good this feels right now!" she moaned.

I was feeling beyond incredible right now, but also weirdly full again. I looked down and saw something I don't think any human being may have experienced from normal sex.

"Oh fuck, look at my stomach Lissi!"

She glanced down and stopped what she was doing in shock. Outlined beneath the skin of my stomach was her humongous cock bulging through. From what I could see, she had just over half of her cock inside me.

"Oh shit! Should I stop?" she asked with a little panic.

"Don't you fucking dare, this is the best fuck I've ever had!" I told her.

I started to stroke the head of her cock through my skin and she shuddered.

"Besides," I continued, "there's a whole lot of cock not in me..."

"You are completely insatiable aren't you?" she said with a grin. "Well fine, but if any more of this thing is gonna go in you, I'm gonna have to really go for it."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I winked.

She was good to her word. By Christ was she good to her word.

She pulled out of me slightly and then drove as much of her cock as she possibly could right back into my pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah! Pound me like that baby!" I cried.

I got what I asked for. I don't know if she ever bottomed out in me but holy fuck did she give it her all trying to! I've maybe had one or two guys try that hard before, but none of them were packing what she was, obviously. It was glorious! Even if I'd wanted to at this point, there was no way of stopping myself from cumming now. I felt my own hot spray splash against my stomach, bouncing off of hers. I can only assume she felt it too, because her pace suddenly quickened.

"I think I'm gonna cum again," she said through her moans.

"Yes! Go for it! Cum inside me Lissi!" I encouraged her.

With a final thrust and a deep moan from each of us, she came once again. I could feel each blast, hot and thick, as she unloaded more and more ropes of the stuff inside me. Fuck me, if that's what futa sex is like, sign me up for the long haul!

I'd have maybe liked to play more but even I had to admit that I was spent and so was she. I returned her to normal and we laid and talked about it all. We came to the mutual conclusion that this will be something we'll have to do again at some point, so long as we're both single. Being able to get all of this off of my chest and the experience it led to has just been the best time I've had in ages. Long may it continue.

Anyway, I'm gonna wrap this up here, maybe read it back a time or two. I'll check in again if anything major happens but I doubt it could be really more major than this!

March 5th

Dear Diary,

What a fucking week! I said I'd check back in when something major happened and major isn't even the word! Ok, this is going to need context, let's start at the beginning of this week, February 28th.

Class had finished and I was going about my end of day routine which normally involves a trip to that bathroom. I suppose I needn't refer to it with as much dread anymore, but never mind, that's not the point! Sorry me in the future reading this, but me in present is soooo fucking excited right now and you know precisely why!

Anyway, who should follow me in there but Anabelle. Now, as I've mentioned before, her and her merry band of bimbos had been avoiding me as much as humanly possible, which has been fucking ideal. So, as you can imagine, I was really surprised when here she was, approaching me, and with no backup no less.

"H-hi Skye," she said, all nervous and timid, so unlike the witch I knew before.

"Can I help you, Anabelle?" I asked, enjoying how the power dynamic had seemingly shifted between us.

"Please Skye, I'm not here to cause a scene or start anything, I-I promise," she hurriedly said before I could work my 'wicked' magic I suppose.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm certain of that," I grinned.

"Ok, thanks," she said, relaxing ever so slightly.

"Where are the others?" I asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Oh, they... um... they're not here, I wanted to speak to you alone."

"Ok, so you won't mind if I...?" I said, motioning towards the lock on the door.

"No, no, please go ahead," she replied.

She was being very meek and mild all of a sudden. Putting the fear of God into a person does that I guess.

"Ok, I'm listening," I said, giving her permission to talk.

"Ok... um... the first thing I wanted to say was I... I'm sorry."

An apology had not been what I was expecting, so I was actually a little taken aback. Anabelle must have read my surprise as something different though as she quickly carried on.

"For everything, I-I mean the way we treated you. The way I treated you."

I didn't quite know how to respond.

"Is this just because of what I can do?" I asked, confused and still quite defensive.

"I mean a little yeah... no, no, sorry! What I really mean is that taking some time to step back and look at things from a different perspective, I was pretty awful to you."

"Yeah, you were."

I wasn't about to deny that, even if she was apologising.

"I just get so, well, bitchy around those other girls, I mean they look up to me and it's like, I dunno, easier to pick out flaws in other people than risk them seeing mine, you know?"

I never thought before that she was self-aware enough to realise she had flaws, nor that she might be as deeply insecure about them. I mean I guessed she was insecure about something, these people always are, but yeah it hit a little differently hearing it from her.

"So, you target others to take yourself out of the firing line then?"

"Yeah. That about sums it up."

She looked embarrassed, ashamed even. I was almost starting to pity her.

"Well," I said, wanting to round this off before I started actually feeling sorry for her, "I appreciate you taking the time to tell me this. Is there anything else?"

"Yes actually there... there is."

I waited for a moment. She seemed to be plucking up the courage to ask me something.

"That thing that you can do where you take stuff away from people. How does it work?"

I suddenly became defensive again.

"Why?"

"Because... I was wondering... you said that you can take things away from us and just get rid of them so do they have to go to you?"

I wasn't expecting to have to explain the logistics of my power but I decided to be as honest as possible.

"Well to be honest with you, that's not how it works at all. I don't have to 'take assets' from someone else to change my own. I can change whatever I want on myself or anyone else just by thinking about it."

She looked confused.

"But... when you took our boobs from us, yours grew..."

"Yeah, I was multitasking. The whole 'I will take your boobs to grow mine' thing was just set dressing. I figured I'd get my point across better with a little theatrics. You can't tell me it wasn't effective."

"Um... yeah, I mean, it was really fucking weird, but yeah, it was effective..."

I couldn't help but laugh at this. In hindsight, yeah the whole idea was pretty weird but, meh, at the time it was awesome and it worked exactly the way I planned it to.

"S-so could you, if you wanted to, change anything on anyone?"

"Yeah of course I... wait a moment. You want me to change someone, don't you?"

A little spark of rage lit in me at that moment as I felt like I was being used. Anabelle looked very uncomfortable.

"N-not someone. Me," she said.

"What are you asking me to do?" I asked, intrigued once again.

"I've been saving up for a long time to get work done..."

I was once again slightly surprised. I suppose I shouldn't have been given my impression of her as being very superficial, but at the same time I figured she was happy as she was.

"Go on."

"What I want is really expensive though, at least to have it done properly. I want... I want bigger boobs and a bigger butt."

The first thing wasn't a shock, but the second I was at the very least slightly surprised about. I figured she was all about the up top. I felt compelled to ask.

"Why do you want a bigger butt?"

"This is going to sound really arrogant but I know my body is great. I have a great balance between boob and butt so I can't get one done without the other, simple maths, you get me?"

"So, you don't want to throw off this balance but you still want bigger boobs so the solution is get your butt enhanced too?" I questioned, making sure I'd heard her right.

"Yeah, like keep the scales balanced, you know?"

I have to admit, there was a certain dumb logic to her reasoning.

"So let me get this straight: you want me to do your plastic surgery for you?"

"I'm not expecting charity! I'll happily give you everything I've saved up so far if you agree to do it!"

Up to this point, I had never considered that this ability could ever be used for anything other than my own enjoyment. But now an opportunity presented itself...

"How much are we talking?"

"I'm nowhere near my target, I only have about $8500..."

"Excuse me? You know what, fine. Done. I'll help you out."

"Y-you really mean it?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

"Great!" she beamed with a happy little clap. "So, erm, how does this work?"

"We shouldn't do this here. People would ask questions if you suddenly walked out of here with a new figure. Give me your number and I'll message you my address. Meet me there tonight with the money and I'll give you what you want."

She agreed to my terms and later that same day, she arrived at my home exactly as agreed with a parcel of cash. I invited her in and asked her to take a seat. Interestingly, as I didn't ask her to do this, she immediately unpackaged the cash and counted it out, confirming the whole amount was there. When she was finished, I looked at her for a moment and she shrugged.

"We're doing business right? This is how you are supposed to do it, money upfront so you know I'm serious and honest."

"Ok, fair enough," I replied with a shrug of my own.

I took a seat next to her and turned to face her. She was clearly nervous but it was that kind of excited nervous energy people get when they are really looking forward to something.

"Right. There's a few things I need you to do first before I do anything. Firstly, you need to message your friends and tell them you are finally getting your work done. You've been able to get a last minute cancellation slot and they are operating on you tonight, so you won't be in College for the rest of the week, ok?"

"I take it that's to provide a cover for what's really happened."

"I mean you could try telling people that the chick you used to bully magically gave you bigger boobs and a bigger butt if you want but..."

"Ok, I get your point."

She sort of smiled at that. She got out her phone and began rapidly inputting her message.

"Ok, done."

"Great. Secondly, I need details. What size are you now, and what do you want to be? Actually, let's make this easier, just show me a picture of about the size you want for each and we'll go from there."

Still on her phone, she scrolled through and showed me a picture of some Instagram influencer who indeed had very big boobs and a very nice shapely butt. To tell the truth she wasn't a million miles away from Anabelle as she was at that moment, barring the huge boobs and butt, but it was what she wanted, the money was good and I had to agree I saw the appeal.

"Ok, that should be easy enough for me to replicate for you. Now, next thing, did you bring a change of clothes?"

She looked confused for a moment.

"Should I have?"

"Well yeah, unless you want what you're wearing now ruined! Plus, from experience big boobs like that in a bra too small for them gets uncomfortable..."

Her face went from confused to inquisitive.

"Have you ever gone this big before? Other than that day in the bathroom obviously..."

I wasn't expecting more questions so my natural reflex was to answer honestly.

"Yeah. When I found out I had these powers, big tits and ass were the first thing I gave myself."

"I guess we're not so different after all then..." she said with an awkward smile.

If she'd said that to me 24 hours before, I'd have been outraged at the very idea. I'd have shouted and screamed at her about it. Whilst I still maintain our motivations are very different, I couldn't deny that knowing what I now knew, she would have done the exact same thing as me trying her powers out for the first time.

"Ok, well it won't be the prettiest or most flattering thing in the world, but I have a dress you can borrow that should at least cover you up without causing too much discomfort."

"Thank you, that's very kind."

It still felt odd the two of us being so civil with one another.

"Having the rest of the week off should at least give you time to sort out your wardrobe I guess."

I don't know where that came from, it just seemed like a nice thing to say to make her feel more comfortable.

"That'll have to wait, I'm down to barebones for now."

"What? Why?"

I had always assumed she was loaded. Certainly she acted that way.

"I may have been exaggerating when I told you I'd saved up all that cash. In truth, I did have around $8000 saved, but I knew I had money in the rest of my budget to bump it up to what we agreed so I figured, as our tutor says, I'd speculate to accumulate."

Annoyingly, I started to feel a little guilty. I had jumped at the chance to take her money off her without really considering if she could actually afford it, which in my defence I assumed she could. Plus, I mean, am I supposed to give a shit? I hated this girl! Or, well, I hated that girl. The one sat in front of me was less... well, she was different. Even so I still can't believe what I did next.

"You can't hide in your home for weeks on end with no clothes. Take $500 back from what you gave me, you'll have to be less choosy if you want a full wardrobe, but there's no reason you can't at least set yourself up with a few nice things to wear and maybe some casual clothes or something."

"Do you... do you really mean that? I mean I promised $8500 and we agreed on that..."

"And are we in a legally binding contract? It's not like I'm going to take you to court..."

"No, I know that, but still I..."

"Just take it, ok?"

"Ok, th-thank you," Anabelle replied, suddenly becoming a little emotional, but quickly composing herself.

"Ok," I said, wanting to move past the slight discomfort I was feeling at Anabelle's earnest reaction to my suggestion, "there's one last thing we need to do before I can change you. I need you to take off all of your clothes."

I won't lie, yes there was an element of practicality to this request, but I was looking forward to seeing Anabelle naked, especially as I knew she would be very pleasant to look at. Maybe there was still part of me that had a revenge boner and thought this would be the last act of embarrassment I could place on her, I don't know. Either way, it would have to happen before we continued and to my surprise, she was very obliging.

"Jeez..." I sort of whispered.

Anabelle really was stunning to behold. She was so annoyingly perfect, it almost looked like every part of her body had been carefully crafted or modified in some way already. Her boobs were perky and round, kind of like bigger versions of Felicity's, her stomach was flat and smooth, her hips were slightly rounded and her butt was just as perky and full as her boobs. She wasn't lying about the whole 'perfect balance' thing.

"Is everything ok?" she asked. I must have been staring and didn't realise.

"Yeah. Yes. Everything is fine. Erm, Anabelle..."

"Yeah?"

"Before I say this, don't get me wrong I will still do exactly as you asked, but why on Earth do you want to change when you already look like this?"

"Oh, er, thank you," she said blushing as if she had never had a genuine compliment before. "Well I mean I know that at the moment I turn a few heads. But I want to... this will sound so superficial... I want to turn everybody's heads, you know? I like feeling seen, I like being the centre of attention."

"But you told me earlier today that you don't want people to see your flaws. How can you do that and be the centre of attention at the same time?"

"Once this is done, no one will pay any attention to anything else other than my body. It won't matter if I make a few mistakes here or say a few things wrong there."

"So, it's more smoke and mirrors basically?"