One Wish: Jan - Mar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, whatever," he grumbled.

Not long after, we said our goodbyes and I dug out this book to write down every little detail so I could remember all of this. And you know what? Reading this back I know I've already said I would never tell Felicity about any of this in case she thinks I've gone mad but fuck it! I need to tell someone about this, not just write it down and hope for the best. If nothing else, I don't think I could convincingly lie about the sex I've just had, if anything I want to fucking gloat!

As it happens, she is supposed to be coming to my place tomorrow after college so we can 'reconnect' some more. I used to be able to tell her anything. I'm gonna put that to the test...

Feb 7th

I'm skipping the 'dear' bit today, I have way too much to say!

As you know, Felicity came over to mine after College today. Honestly, it was all I could do to not just tell her everything as soon as I saw her. Notch one in the win column for self-restraint, although possibly for the only time ever. She had clocked that I had something I wanted to talk about but thankfully didn't ask until we sat alone in my home.

"Ok, you've been giddy all day, I assume you've got something good to tell me?" she asked.

She knows my tells very well which is probably why she hadn't asked until then.

"Well, you already know that I had Jonas over here last night," I began.

"I'm guessing you got some then? I thought you had a little extra pep in your step today. How was he?"

"He was decidedly average, but the experience on the other hand?"

I let that hang in the air to build a bit of anticipation.

"What do you mean 'the experience'?"

"It's actually a little hard to explain..."

I like to tease the information out gradually in my stories, can you tell?

"Then why bring it up if you can't explain it?" she asked, trying to be annoyed but I know her better than that, she loves the teasing as much as I do.

"Let's leave that alone for now, I have another question for you actually."

"You better come back to this later, I'm not leaving until I know," she said in a bizarre combination of a frown and a smirk. "What's your question?"

"It's one of those fantasy questions you get asked as a kid. If you could have one wish, what would you do with it? You see I like looking at those questions in specific contexts, like what if there were conditions? Say, for example, it had to be something to do with sex or your sexual experiences? You don't think about that as a kid but as 'adults', I think it would be fun to think about, don't you?"

She looked at me blankly for a moment.

"Have you been reading fantasy porn again?"

"Moi? Well, yes," I laughed, "but that's not what got me thinking. I mean let's take last night for example: wouldn't it be cool if, just with a single wish, you could elevate that from just sex to an experience?"

"Well obviously it would..." she began.

"Great! We're agreed! So, what would you wish for?"

She paused for a moment.

"And it has to be sex related?"

"Yeah, just think of what your ultimate sexual fantasy would be, something you could never hope to ever do without the magic of this one wish," I elaborated.

I could see her thinking and then she suddenly went a bit red.

"You've thought of something, haven't you!" I teased.

"No, no, I'm just feeling a bit flushed because of this conversation..."

"Bull. Shit. Whatever you would want to wish for came straight into your mind and you're embarrassed about it!"

She shuffled uncomfortably. I thought it best to talk to her about my 'fantasy' first (even though it's my reality now) to make her more willing to share.

"Tell you what, I'll go first seeing as I've had more time to think about this. My wish fantasy would be to be able to change any part of anyone, including myself, in any way I pleased with just the power of my mind!"

"That seems both oddly specific and incredibly superficial, especially for you," she replied.

She clearly just didn't get the genius of it yet, so I explained further.

"Well let's go back to last night again. Jonas had a pretty nice cock, about average size I'd say, but it didn't quite go as far as it could if you know what I mean?"

"So, you want the power to give guys bigger dicks?" Felicity replied.

I could hear a little disapproval in her voice but I knew I'd win her over eventually.

"Not just that, that would be boring. I mean, what if I was sleeping with a girl? Then my power would be useless and I'd only get to have fun 50% of the time. No, I'm taking about complete control over physical appearance. I want bigger boobs? I got 'em. Bigger ass? Damn straight! I want to change someone else? No problem!"

"I thought you were happy with how you looked?"

I love Felicity dearly, but she was starting to piss me off at this point.

"I am happy with how I look. I'm not talking about permanent day to day changes here, literally just having fun in the bedroom with it. And anyway, stop overanalysing this! It's supposed to be fun!"

I gave her a playful jab on the arm which she initially went 'ow!' to but started to giggle.

"Ok, ok. I have to admit that would be kinda fun. Can you imagine if it was just a guy with that power? Every single woman he met would be a literal walking pair of boobs if he could leave his room and stop growing his own dick all the time."

We both laughed at the image (even if I felt a little attacked). I knew I'd won her over now and was very pleased with myself.

"So, I've shown you mine, what about yours?"

She looked like she about ready to spill the beans.

"Ok, well mine is sort of similar to yours, I guess, although a little more specific."

I made sure I was eagerly giving her all of my attention for this. She had no idea what the consequences may have been of what she was about to say, but I did.

"I'd like to know what it's like to have a cock."

I must admit, I was surprised to hear this from her. She has always struck me as a little vanilla in her tastes, not a prude, but not particularly adventurous either. I was eager to know more.

"What, so you wanna be a dude?"

"No, no. I mean I've thought about it, quite a lot actually, but it really is just the whole 'having a cock' thing that appeals to me. Have you ever heard of a futanari?"

Up to that point I had to admit that answer was no.

"So, a futanari is what the Japanese call a hermaphrodite, as in someone with both male and female genitals and reproductive organs. In most cases it just means girls with cocks just above their vaginas, at least from what I've seen. It's normally like animations and hentai and stuff."

I understood the idea straight away (god knows I've watched enough hentai in my time), but I was still struggling to imagine Felicity sat watching this stuff and potentially getting off to it.

"Could you maybe show me?"

She was very obliging and it didn't take long for her to find something for me to see. It really should have been so painfully obvious to me that this would be something I would be into, given my own preferences, but seeing what she showed me confirmed that and then some. Hot women with big tits, big asses and big cocks. Like I thought that what I'd done to Jonas had been extreme, but these girls made him look below average. I could feel myself getting wet watching what she was showing me, and more than that it was making cogs turn in my head at a breakneck rate.

"I mean I've gotta admit, I totally get it, that is pretty hot. So, I take it the whole wanting a cock thing means you want to be the giver rather than the receiver?"

"Yeah, like I know what it's like to take a cock but to know how it feels to be the one doing the penetrating?"

"Ever thought of just buying a strap on?" I suggested with a chuckle.

"Yeah but that's just plastic or rubber or whatever, it's not me, you know? I wouldn't get to feel it."

With that, a plan formed in my head. I didn't just want to tell her what I could do anymore. I wanted to show her.

"It's just a shame these wishes can't come true, am I right?" I said with a theatrical sigh.

"Yeah I... wait a second..."

"What is it?" I asked innocently.

"Skye, did... did your boobs just get bigger?"

"What do you mean they... I mean they kind of look a little..."

I surged them forward again. Felicity just about jumped off the sofa.

"It happened again!"

"Well, how about that," I said as unsurprised as possible.

"What's going on Skye?" she asked me, real concern in her voice now.

"Well, you know, it's the damnedest thing. You see, I got this coin thingy from my aunt for Christmas and she told me it would grant me one wish and I guess I got what I asked for..."

I said all this as nonchalantly as possible. I just found it funny, to tell the truth, being completely deadpan like that while Felicity was just about losing her mind.

"This is a prank right? I mean that's not actually what happened and those aren't real," Felicity said, grasping for whatever bit of reality she could.

"I mean I can see why you'd think that but..."

I whipped off my top and let her see my boobs spilling out of my bra with the extra size I'd given them. In what seems to be the standard reaction, her jaw dropped.

"Actually, this is a little uncomfortable, give me a second."

I reached behind me and with a slight struggle unhooked my bra. I allowed it to ping off in front of me as my boobs lurched forward, revealing them in their huge perky glory to Felicity.

"Oh, that's better," I said with a little moan.

Felicity was still wordlessly gawping at what she was seeing.

"Hmm, I think these are maybe a little distracting," I said with a slight giggle.

I focused on returning to my normal size. It seemed to snap Felicity out of it. Honestly, I think she may have just been transfixed by having a pair of huge boobs in front of her.

"Y-you can actually do it. You got your wish!" Felicity finally said.

"Yeah! You have no idea how hard it has been not telling anyone!" I said with a laugh.

"How long has it been?"

"A few weeks, just before we started talking again actually..."

I told Felicity everything from the beginning. To be honest, I may as well have just given her the first few entries of this diary, it was basically the same information. It pleased me to see her grin when she heard what I'd done to Anabelle and her gang.

"And that's why they're leaving me alone and why we can be friends again," I finished triumphantly.

Felicity was quiet for a moment. She was doing that face she does when she's thinking really hard about something.

"So, you can change other people too then?"

"Well, yeah, that was the whole point of that story," I laughed, knowing where she was going with this but pretending I didn't.

She stayed quiet for a moment. I knew what she was thinking and I wanted her to ask me. But it just didn't seem to be able to come out. I decided to do a little gentle pushing.

"I mean if you think about it, if I really wanted to I could sort of grant that wish you made earlier."

I could see she was wrestling with it in her mind. Not long ago she'd admitted to me that her greatest sexual wish was to have a cock and feel what it was like to penetrate someone. Effectively she wanted to be a futanari. Now I was telling her she could have that and I could tell part of her wanted to say yes, immediately, but the other part of her was fixated on details and consequences.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"You know damn well what's on my mind! You've just told me I can have the one impossible thing that I never thought I could!"

"And yet I'm not hearing a 'yes'?" I probed.

"Well, it's not like it's simple. Say you do this and can't turn me back..."

"I have like a 100% success rate on that so that's irrelevant."

"Well there's also the fact that giving me the cock isn't fulfilling the wish. We'd have to do more..."

"And you think that's an issue for me?" I almost laughed.

I must admit, I never thought I'd be debating the virtues and logistics of making my closest friend grow a cock, but life is weird like that I guess.

"You know if I didn't know better, I'd say this whole thing has just been a plot to get us to fuck," Felicity grumbled.

"And what would be so bad about that?" I laughed. Seeing that she wasn't impressed, I changed my tactics. "Look, in all seriousness this whole thing started by accident. I didn't make my wish with the intent of using it to give my best friend a cock. I didn't make my wish with any real intentions; I didn't expect it to come true! But now it has, shouldn't we be able to have a bit of fun? I know you like girls as much as I do and we both know there's never going to be romance between us, we're not like that right?"

"I mean yeah, but..."

"So," I said cutting her off before she could argue, "there's no harm in having a little fun, is there?"

She thought about it some more. She thinks so much.

"Just a one off, for fun?" she tentatively asked.

"Well, depending on how it goes it doesn't have to be a one off, but yes, just for fun and because we're friends and I want to give you something no one else can."

It was how I truly felt, but I knew adding that last part would finally snare her in. I was right.

"Ok, ok, fine. So, um, how does this work?"

"Well, normally I just think about it, and..."

Right on cue, Felicity jolted slightly, and through the leggings she was wearing I started to see an outline forming that was slowly growing bigger and bigger.

"Fuck, it's working!" she cried.

I watched in glee as she stared at it slowly snaking further down her leg.

"Jesus, how big are you making it?!"

"You wanted to be a futa," I laughed.

I finally stopped once it was halfway down her thigh. I was prepared to maybe increase it a little later depending on how I felt, but I kept that to myself.

"Holy fucking shit!" she gasped, staring at the length of cock outlined beneath her leggings.

"Get it out then, let's see it!" I goaded her.

She stood and with a slight struggle pulled down her leggings, releasing the massive cock and matching balls I'd given her and letting them hang freely between her legs.

"Oh. My. God!" she said.

"Do you like it? How does it feel?"

"Weird. Like not a bad weird but just very strange, you know?"

"Imagine what it will look like hard!" I said doing very little to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Oh god, yeah! I hadn't realised it wasn't yet! Jesus, this thing is gonna be ridiculous!"

She was doing less and less to hide her own excitement now. Screw a 'little' fun, this was going to be fucking great!

She lifted it up with her hand and held it in place as if to check it's weight.

"Here, let me," I said almost jumping forward.

I grabbed it with both hands and started to slowly pump it up and down.

"Oh yeah," she said with a little moan.

"Feel good does it?" I grinned.

"Uhmm, I get why guys spend so much time playing with it now."

I laughed as I continued to pump. My strokes were becoming longer and deeper as I felt the cock I had given her swell and harden beneath my grip. Already it was at the size I had given to Jonas but it clearly wasn't done yet.

"Fuck, are you growing it again?" Felicity asked, stifling a moan of pleasure while she was at it.

"Nope, that's all you," I grinned.

Even I began to doubt whether I was maybe subconsciously growing it as it continued to lengthen between my hands, but finally it came to a halt. It was, frankly, magnificent.

"I think you are now officially what's known as a tripod," I giggled.

"Woah," Felicity said, jaw agape again staring at the huge cock she now possessed.

"Think it measures up to those videos?"

"Yeah, yeah, to say the least. Fuck!"

She looked at me for a moment and then laughed.

"How in the hell do you expect to be able to take this?"

"God loves a trier," I said with a shrug.

"Well, seeing as we may only do this once, there's a lot of 'trying' for us to do," she said, taking control of the situation for the first time I can remember.

"This is your fantasy, Lissi," I started, using the nickname that she's told me she only likes to be called in private, "so what do you want?"

She thought for a moment and then her eyes returned to me.

"Firstly, I think the two of us are wearing too many clothes..."

"Technically we've got one complete outfit between us," I joked as I removed the rest of my clothes and she did the same.

I've only actually seen Felicity's boobs once or twice, but they've always been my favourites to look at. They're bigger than my own natural pair and they have this perfect little round shape to them that makes her look like she's been carved or crafted rather than just developed naturally over time. If ever there was a girl I allowed myself to be jealous of it was her. Stood before me completely naked and with a massive erection, she looked like one of the girls she had shown me come to life.

"Happy with what you see?" I asked, half jokingly, half seductively.

"Always," she grinned, in a surprisingly touching sentiment.

"So, what do you want to try first?" I asked.

"Well, the videos I watch normally start with the girl sucking the futa off so let's go from there."

"As you wish," I grinned, kneeling down.

It was at this point I suddenly thought 'oh fuck'. I'd joked about 'god loving a trier' earlier but now that I was eye to eye (pun intended) with the challenge ahead of me, I was slightly regretting having such a devil may care attitude to turning Felicity futa. I've mentioned it before but her cock was enormous, and short of becoming some sort of snake human hybrid and dislocating my jaw I realistically had no chance in hell of getting much of it into my mouth, at least not without reducing its size first. Have I ever struck you as being a quitter though? Fuck that!

I started by placing my lips on the head almost as if I was making out with it. I ran my tongue all around it and jerked slightly as I felt the first stream of precum shoot out of the end. It wasn't quite a mouthful, but it certainly wasn't the barely there trickle I'd experienced before. I looked up at Felicity to see she was beyond turned on right now. One of her hands had casually made its way up her body and was brushing and tweaking one of her perfect nipples playfully. I pressed onwards, continuing to lubricate her as much as I could with my tongue and pushing a little further forward each time.

The progress was slow but fuck me was it getting me off at the same time! I could feel how wet my pussy was becoming and couldn't help but fantasise about where this cock was going next. Unable to really help myself, I grabbed Felicity's cock and started to pump it up and down while continuing my quest to get as much of her in my mouth as possible. She started to moan as I did this which only made me even more determined. With a combination of sheer will and pure lust, I finally got the whole head in my mouth. I don't know if you've ever tried to laugh or shout in victory with a cock in your mouth before, but the result was a very muffled noise that in hindsight must have sounded hilarious.

I recognised that I had gone as far as I could. My focus now was on making Felicity's pleasure levels skyrocket. I sped up my pumping and heard her moans intensify as a result. Feeling adventurous, I released one of my hands and reached down to just behind her balls. As I had guessed, and I suppose as she had asked for, her pussy was still there and it was dripping wet. I slid my finger up until I was on her clit and started to rub.

"Oh fuck, don't do that, I'll cum!" she moaned.

Her eyes met mine for a moment and we shared an unspoken moment. 'That's the point!' my eyes told her.

"But if I cum now I... ohhhh fuck!"