One Wish: Jan - Mar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The class finished and my plan set into motion instantly. I headed straight for the bathroom and wouldn't you know it, was followed in shortly after by my unwitting victims. I had to hide a smile as Anabelle started what I'm guessing she thought was about to be a very clever string of insults.

"Well, look at you! Took some of my advice to heart did you?"

I let her continue to talk. Somehow, I felt it would make the moment all the sweeter.

"And no bra too, you naughty girl. A swift breeze and you might take someone's eye out," she continued, prompting another chorus of giggles from her backup.

"You really are obsessed with my boobs, aren't you?" I said, beginning the short path towards completing my plan.

"Learn to take a compliment, I doubt you get many," she replied venomously.

"Hmmm. Maybe you're right. Maybe they could be a little bigger..."

"Ha, yeah they..."

She finally shut her mouth, or rather she stopped talking. Her mouth was in fact wide open in shock. You see I decided to grow a little. Just a little for now, maybe only one or two cup sizes, but it did the trick. And you know the best part? I'll let her say...

"What have you done?! My boobs have... have..."

"Shrunk? Well, I had to get a little extra for mine from somewhere..."

Not only had I focused on growing my boobs, now hanging perky, pert and proud in front of me, I had taken hers away. She was flatter than I had ever been. Her formerly tight, v-necked top flopped down at the front with nothing to fill it, exposing her bra that was holding position but was ultimately useless right now. I think I could even see her nipples now too, like two little cigarette butts atop tiny fleshy mounds. I had told her I had basically stolen her boobs, and right now she had no choice but to believe me.

The other three rushed around her and gasped at what they were seeing as she went into near hysterics. I used the opportunity to slip behind them and lock the door. They heard this and all turned, a look of abject horror on their faces. I wasn't done with them yet...

"Ch-change her back!" Selina tried to demand, spectacularly failing.

"But then I'd have to give these back and actually, I think I'd prefer bigger."

You can guess what I did next.

Now that I'd deboobed their leader, I was ready for the rest of them. I watched in glee as they grasped at their rapidly reducing racks whilst mine grew ever bigger. My top was barely holding me in now and every movement I made was accented by a jiggle of boob flesh. They stood in stunned silence, unable to even comprehend what was happening to them. It was glorious.

Now I made my final move. I walked forward towards Anabelle, her followers backing away from her as I did, my gaze fixed on her terrified expression, and I grabbed her hands. I thrust them onto my mountainous tits and asked her, "so, do you think a nice push up bra would work with these too?"

She looked like she was about to cry. I let her go and she went to cower with the others.

As much as I could have enjoyed that all day, and believe me the thought passed my mind, I decided I'd had my fun and began my final little speech.

"You know, I'm not sure this whole 'walking pair of tits' thing is for me."

"D-does that mean you can fix this? C-can you put us back to normal?" Amanda asked with a quiver in her voice.

"Oh yeah, definitely. It would be so easy. Although I wonder if I should..."

"Please, you can't leave us like this!" cried Anabelle.

I smirked. I could damn well do whatever I wanted. But I'm not an asshole, I just wanted to prove a point.

"Ok, but there are conditions."

"Anything, please!" most of them said.

"Let me make something clear," I began, revelling in the moment, "I don't have to give this back to you. I can just make it all go away permanently if I want to, put myself back to normal and leave you four as you are. But just like you said, Anabelle, we're not monsters are we?"

She timidly shook her head.

"So, here's the deal. You can have your boobs back, exactly as they were. But if even just one of you ever pisses me off again, all of you will spend the rest of your lives in training bras, you get me?"

They all nodded in unison. I smiled and began reversing the process. I hadn't expected it, but fuck it was actually really hot watching their boobs grow back into place and fill their stupid tight tops back up again. I was even tempted to make them go a little bigger, but I wasn't feeling that generous, no matter how much I might have enjoyed it.

I turned and unlocked the bathroom again, holding the door for them and showing them out, each one staring at me like I was some sort of evil witch, which I suppose technically I was, but fuck it. The four of them gone, I closed the door and darted into a cubicle with my bag. I'd brought a separate top with me to change into because unfortunately, my low-cut wonder had served well but was now drooping off of me.

I've had a huge fucking grin on my face for the rest of the day, I can't begin to even describe how happy I am! You know thinking about it now, with those four out of the way I can actually start to enjoy college life! Maybe get closer to some of my acquaintances or get especially close to someone else. I wouldn't have dared before; they'd have found some way to ruin it. But now? Now I can do anything. This is going to be fun...

Feb 6th

Hey diary,

I've neglected writing anything in here for a few weeks because being honest, I've been way too busy! I don't even know where to start with what to write, but I suppose I should get some housekeeping out of the way first yeah? Tie up a loose end or two before I introduce new threads.

The girls have been good to their word (as if that's surprising given what I could do to them) and have been actively avoiding me it seems. In a work of pure karma, I went to use the bathroom to find they were already there and they just up and left. One big fucking tick in the win column for wish bestowed powers!

Just as I had wanted, I've been able to spend more time with the people I would consider friends. Apparently I was a bit tough to be around before what with being on edge all the time about where the next attack might be coming from, which is a little harsh but I'm just glad to be able to treat my friends the way I should now. In particular I have gotten back on much closer terms with my friend Felicity; we used to talk almost constantly, including through the night on our phones, and to be honest, I didn't know how much I was missing that. I used to be able to tell her anything without judgement or repercussion and it seems like that hasn't changed. I mean obviously I've not mentioned a word of all this! I've only just reconnected, I don't want her to think I've gone off the deep end tied to paving slab or something.

Most importantly though, I've finally had sex for what feels like the first time in fucking ages! Damn those girls had been holding me back way more than I thought! And it wasn't just plain old vanilla sex either, oh no. These powers make everything more interesting.

Let's start with the guy. His name is Jonas and I've known him for a few years. We're not friends, per se, but we are friendly if that makes sense? Anyway, he's kinda hot and I knew from what I've heard in rumours and backroom whispers that he was both single and fancies himself as a womaniser. Normally I'd never go for that in a million years but I thought, 'fuck it, let's fuck him.' I'm not interested in a relationship right now anyway, not when there's way too much interesting shit going on in my life, and like I said it had been way too long.

I asked him to come over to my place and made damn sure he knew what for too. He'd be getting a lot out of it too but I guess I didn't want to give him any ideas that this was anything other than a one and done. It was sat waiting for him that I had my first stroke of genius for the night. I had been trying to think of ways for me to use my abilities without getting caught out when the idea hit me. I ran to my kitchen and dug out a small bottle of paracetamol. I know, I know, don't take drugs unnecessarily, but I'd only be taking one and the worst it would do is get rid of a headache. I planned to tell him that these were 'secret, untested body altering pills' or something like that before taking one and then watching his eyes explode as my tits and ass grew out in front of him.

It worked twofold for me. Firstly, changing like I did in front of the girls was a real rush. Any time I've been playing with myself since (and believe me I have played) it's just not been as thrilling. Recapturing that whilst also trying to keep everything a secret? That sounded like a lot of fun. Secondly, as it had been a while I really wanted to make sure that I was going to get the best fucking he'd ever given anyone, so giving him more than any man could ever dream of seemed like the best way.

I sat down opposite him once I'd ushered him in. I was so excited to begin.

"Now that you're here, Jonas, I have something of a surprise for you..."

I produced the bottle and waggled it in front of him.

"What are those?" he asked.

"These are the secret to every porn star's fame. I don't know how the fuck they work, but I've seen the results for myself. I take one of these, and I'll have the biggest ass and rack you've ever been lucky enough to see."

"Bullshit," he said with an oblivious laugh.

"Oh trust me, they work. Only temporarily, but they definitely work!"

"Well, go on then. Take one. But I'm not taking you to hospital if you have some weird reaction to whatever's in it."

"Such a gentleman," I replied sarcastically as I began to strip down.

He sat back and watched bug-eyed and grinning. He'd probably have had me as I was but tonight was about adventure. I winked at him and swallowed the pill.

Now I wouldn't exactly say that I'm going to get an Oscar for my acting from here, but I leant heavy into the idea that this pill was doing all the work.

"Oh fuck, it's working!" I gasped.

Slowly I grew out my tits and my ass, feeling them each get heavier and loving watching Jonas's face. His jaw was on the floor and his eyes had indeed exploded (metaphorically).

"God, they're getting so big!" I moaned, grabbing my boobs.

Hell, I didn't even need to act from this point on, it felt amazing and I felt so fucking turned on!

"Looks like I'm not the only one growing," I said with a sultry grin as I stared at the bulge in his pants.

When I was done, I was about the size I'd been that first night I'd tried these powers out, but with both sets of assets of course, and it had made me every bit as wet as I had been that night too. Jonas was basically frozen in place, I think I may have melted his brain or something!

"Still think it's bullshit?" I asked, making sure he was still alive more than anything else.

As if snapping out of a trance, his eyes met my own for the first time in the last few minutes and he shook his head.

"You gonna make me wait to ride that cock?"

He scrambled to his feet and started to clumsily remove his clothes. When he finally dropped his underwear, his cock sprang back upwards and I finally got to see what he was packing. He wasn't bad, about 6 inches I'd say and pretty wide. In all honesty if I didn't know what was possible with my powers, I'd have probably been delighted. As it was, I was a little underwhelmed. Male egos are very fragile when it comes to their cocks I've found, so I kept my little act up.

"I see I'm not the only big one," I told him with a grin.

I needn't have made the effort, he was back to being blinded by my body. Taking the initiative, I walked over to him, loving the sway and wobble of all of my new assets while I was at it, and grabbed his cock. I lead him to the bedroom with it, making sure he got a good view of my incredible ass while I was at it, hoping he wasn't too far gone to take the initiative and use it at some point.

I pushed him down onto the bed and crawled my way up towards his cock, mounting his hips and leading him into my very ready pussy. He slid in up to the hilt with next to no resistance.

"Ummm, yeah, that's a nice big cock," I moaned.

Like I said, normally I would have been delighted. And I have to admit, feeling it inside me like that was good. I rode him like that for a few minutes, fighting the urge to rush ahead with what I had planned. Which each drop of my body, I felt my boobs smack together as they bounced and jiggled and felt my ass cheeks clap slightly from behind me, adding new layers of pleasure for me that I hadn't experienced before.

Ready to make my move, I leant forward, my heavy tits pressing down on his chest, and rammed my tongue down his throat. We made out passionately for a minute or two, springing his hips into life and making him buck up into me to drive himself deeper. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled himself away, a look of shock or surprise on his face. I just waited, biting my lip, waiting for him to piece together what I had done so the real fun could begin.

"D-did you just give me one of those pills?" he stammered.

I nodded enthusiastically. I'd hidden it on my tongue and our rabid making out had forced him to swallow it. I know I could have just made him bigger without bothering with that but keeping the 'illusion' of the pills alive was actually a lot more fun.

"But you said I was... oh, oh fuck!"

Before he had a chance to whine about what I'd said about him being 'big' before, I focused on making him grow. I think I settled on twice the length and twice the girth in the end. All I know is that as nice as a big cock fucking you is, feeling a cock grow to such a huge size inside you is something else altogether! I had stopped riding him at this point so I could just feel everything going on, and the sensation of my pussy slowly becoming fuller and fuller and stretching open wider and wider was enough to make me cum on the spot!

Intense isn't even the word. I felt every nerve in my body explode as I began to shake uncontrollably. The shaking made all of my assets jiggle and bounce creating a hurricane of extra sensation and for the first time in my life, I watched in orgasmic glee as my own cum squirted out across Jonas's chest. It must have woken him up or something because he finally took the initiative and rolled me onto my back, pulling himself out so we could both take a look at what I had done (not that he knew that).

I remember just giggling uncontrollably, so lost in sensation and happy hormones that I could barely do much else. His cock was way too big for him now, proportionally speaking, and I think he was having a hard time getting his brain to understand what his eyes were telling him.

"I guess it works on guys too," I finally said, my giggles starting to die down.

"I'll say," he said, transfixed by his own cock the same way I had been the first time I'd changed.

"Although I hate to say it, but I think my pussy's spent," I continued, regaining a little control over myself and ploughing ahead to get what I wanted.

"Well, what about your ass then?"

I was both shocked and delighted by his boldness. I wanted to make him feel like he'd worked for it though, despite the fact all I wanted right now was that ridiculous length of dick in my asshole.

"M-my ass?" I said with a slight quiver. "B-but it's sooo big now, I-I don't know if I can take it!"

"Well, I suppose you could just jerk me off..."

"No, no!" I said, correcting his path. "It's just, are you sure you want to fuck this ass?"

I got up onto all fours and offered myself to him, practically begging him to use my massive ass. There was absolutely no way he would have been able to resist, I know I wouldn't.

"Oh fuck yes!" he said, and I felt him move up into position behind me.

I felt his massive member drop against the base of my spine just up from my ass crack, and I shuddered imagining how deep inside me that cock was about to go. I felt him use one of his hands to pry open one of my ridiculous cheeks and expose my waiting asshole and felt his other hand move his cock downwards until the head was pressing against my tightest opening. I felt the pressure he was placing against me, absolutely no bend or give at all in his stiff rod. Annoyingly it seemed he was too big to fit in, despite a little push back from myself.

"It looks like I'm too big baby," he said, partially as a whine, partially gloating.

That was when my next stroke of genius hit me.

"Try again you fucking stallion, I want that big horse cock in my ass!"

In time with his push, I focused on growing my asshole to let him in and then quickly returning it to normal so I wouldn't miss a single sensation. To him it would have just looked like I had finally given way which allowed me to get away with it. The head was now in, my asshole was back to its normal tightness and clinging to him like a vice and oh my god it felt incredible. There was a little pain, but the pleasure was all encompassing. And the best part? He wasn't even all in yet.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh god, it feels huge in my ass!" I moaned.

"Your ass is so damn tight! I don't know if I can get any more in!"

'Oh you fucking will,' I thought to myself.

I easily plunged my hand into my stretched but still soaking wet pussy, covering it in my juices, and then reached between my legs to the cock lodged in my ass and stroked it up and down, lubing him up.

"Now FUCK me, I want all of it," I commanded, my little charade about being worried completely gone.

He did as he was told. He grabbed my hips and thrust as deeply and powerfully as he could. He didn't quite bottom out but holy fuck! It felt like he'd just thrust his entire forearm up my ass rather than just his cock. I let out a huge moan of pleasure as my body once again locked into position and tensed. Like the good boy he was, he just kept going until with a clap of his hips against my ass cheeks, he finally bottomed out.

"Fuck, it's all in!" he cried, both with disbelief and desire.

"Don't stop! Keep going!" I begged.

The next few minutes are a little bit of a blur. I was so far gone and so deep in my little pool of pleasure that I can only remember a few details. I remember most distinctly the sound and feeling of his hips constantly crashing against my ass cheeks, the shockwave it would send through me and the feeling of his huge cock deep in my stretched asshole that came with it. I remember the rush it gave me as I felt him bottom out for the last time and his cock swell just that little bit more as he came in my ass. The last thing I remember is the two of us collapsing on the bed.

From there, once I'd gotten some of my senses back, I first reduced myself back down to normal and then a few minutes later did the same to him, committed as I was to maintaining the illusion I had painted of how all this had happened.

"Where did you buy those pills?" he predictably asked.

"The company that made them was shut down a few years ago after it was revealed that they were super addictive. There was also a lawsuit registered against them by a plastic surgeons' union or something for 'vastly reducing their income'. Long story short, you can't get them anymore."

"How did you get your hands on some then?"

"If told you that I'd have to kill you," I replied with a grin. "And don't bother asking to take any with you, my supply is extremely limited and I'm only going to use it in extreme circumstances. Plus you don't want to get addicted to something you can never have again, do you?"

"I suppose not," he said with a little bit of a sulk.

"I also don't want a line of people at my door for the same reason. You can tell people we've had sex if you want, but don't mention any of the 'extras' ok?"