One Wish: Jan - Mar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anabelle has told all of her circle about what actually happened. I suppose it makes sense as they're the only other ones who have seen first-hand what I can do. And now they want in on the action too. Turns out they've all been saving up for the same kind of thing as her. I guess they look up to her in exactly the way she said. Already they've asked, pleaded even, if I will take their money and do for them what I did for Anabelle. Once I'm done, I'll have earned more in a week than most people might get in six months.

So yeah, in a weird turn of events, instead of taking their boobs away for good, I'm going to give them bigger ones and they're going to pay me for it! I mean don't get me wrong, if any of them cross me I'll still take everything back, I mean what are they gonna do right? Go to the police and tell them everything? Hopefully it won't come to that but I'm certain I'm gold here.

There's only one thing left that I have to do and that's to ask Anabelle exactly how much she told them. You never know, I might get a little more out of this than just money...