All Comments on 'One Year at City Center'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothabout 2 years ago

As always, your stories are fantastic Sabrina! I really enjoyed this one, and could easily imagine all of this actually happening. It felt like AJ was just the little nudge Sabrina needed to blossom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story started off great, but went downhill once Daniel entered the picture. As a reader, the emotional connection and arc of the story was for Sabrina and AJ. Daniel came in and he felt like an interloper. At that point, the story just aggravated me. I truly enjoyed it up to that point though.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you SilkeeSmooth Originally it was moving nice and smooth... a nice short story about holidays then it took a turn for the epic. Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I feel the complete opposite. AJ wanted her for that one day a month and then he started to forget about her. He had all that time to show he had feelings for her, then it was too late, Sabrina had moved on. She was moving in a complete different direction. She now had a job and friends and she was ready for a relationship. City Center was her fantasy and she shared it with her new boyfriend. She was ready for real life with Daniel, Clair and even Mrs. Zhao. Thanks for reading...

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Sabrina and AJ was not really a relationship. AJ was cheating on his girlfriend and Sabrina was just sex, it is obvious he didn't see her as a woman of any kind. Even once Sabrina is dating , he makes no attempt to try and establish a relationship. He could have dumped his girlfriend and wooed Sabrina,but he doesn't

Basically AJ is a ',tranny chaser'. He takes pictures of Sabrina at the party and prob later on wanks off to it.

Anyone trans person who has dated would recognize what AJ was. He comes and goes as he pleases, at his convenience, and it is only sex.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you njlauren, your insights were spot on, they make my story so much better. Sabrina didn't realize she had no real relationship with AJ, but Clair and Sarah did, they were the ones that did something about it. They were the ones that gave her a better future not AJ. Thanks again for reading....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's no football during Easter.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

'There's no crying in baseball.' either... thanks Anonymous for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...