Online

Story Info
Exploring the world of online sex.
2.1k words
4.27
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emily, and until now, I'm still trying to figure out just how I got here. It started when my brother left for his second year of college; I attended my freshman year locally, so I decided to move into my brother's room. His room had a much better view than mine.

As usual, he left his stuff scattered all over, a real mess, and that included his laptop. His laptop was a lot nicer than mine (nothing but the best for him). I sat and played with it for a while and finally figured out his password, his HS football team name, how original. That's when it all started—my brother's email.

I found Emails between him and his buddy Rob talking about me. I was shocked; they talked about my cute little mouth size titties and hot little ass. I was so mad; I was going to close it up and give him hell when he got home. But, I couldn't resist, I read on. They talked about how cute I'd look with a cock in my mouth, The perverted bastards. Further on, talk of flipping a coin to see who fucked my ass first.

I finally slammed the laptop closed and went to take a shower and go to bed. My dreams were filled with my brother and Rob shoving their cocks in my face. I woke up in a sweat, my panties soaked. I went back to the computer and found porn sites, anal porn short film clips; I was spellbound watching women getting ass fucked by ridiculously large cocks disappearing up their asses. That's what they wanted to take turns doing to me. I spent hours looking at porn; I had never seen such things; Without realizing it, I was rubbing myself, and I actually orgasmed. It was really turning me on.

The next day I continued my research and ended up in a chat room; it automatically logged me in. A girl in the room wanted to know if I had made my sister suck my cock yet. They obviously thought I was my brother. Wow, he was really sick, and it made me so hot. That's when I began to plot; I got the chat room info and signed up on my computer. My brother Todd came down that weekend and picked up his computer and the rest of his stuff. We roughhoused and scuffled like we normally did, but I noticed he did a lot of groping especially grabbing my ass. I even felt him press his erection against my ass.

When he got back to school, he was back in his chat room; I realized one of the other chatters' "assreamer" was his buddy, Rob. I was lurking in the room when someone suggested the two of them take the sister dancing, grope her, get her hot and bothered, and gang bang her. I was listening to all this, and the gang bang would cover up their involvement. In the following weeks, the conversation ebbed and flowed, and as it got closer to spring break, they actually started to plan. I didn't pay as much attention as I should have. I was distracted by the chat room I got into. I met a guy named Chet, and we really got tight fast; I was sending him selfies in my bra and panties, then topless, then naked. We started having phone sex, and I brought a dildo Chet got me to use on my ass and my pussy; it was so hot, I was on fire.

I went out with my friends for a night of dancing, and of course, we drank on the way there, we couldn't drink once inside. I guess I drank way more than I should have; I wasn't inside too long before I was back in the parking lot with some strange guy down on my knees with his cock in my face. Up to that point, I had never actually ever sucked a cock, but I was hot and ready, and he guided me as I licked it and stroked it, finally putting it in my mouth; I immediately loved the feeling. Next, he instructed me in wrapping my lips around it and sucking. I loved the taste of his pre-cum as It flooded my mouth. I didn't take him long; he held my head and came in my mouth, telling me to swallow. As I was finishing up with him, two other guys were walking by and decided to participate, so I ended up sucking three cocks and swallowing three loads my first time out.

The next day I had a hell of a hangover, but I couldn't stop thinking how good those cocks spurting into my mouth felt; it made me wet thinking about it. So I finally got around to going back to my brother's old chat room, and to my shock and amazement, the selfies I had been sending Chet were circulating in the room. Then, of course, Rob and my brother recognized me; I just about died of embarrassment.

I went dancing the following week by myself; this time, if sucking cock felt so good, and I already had plenty of fucking experience, it was time to try anal. So, of course, I went to a biker bar. The first guy came up to me and asked me what I wanted. He seemed nice, mature, so I told him I want to take it in the ass.

"Have you ever done it before?"

"No," I told him.

"Why here?" he asked.

"Well, online, it seemed like a biker bar was the way to go."

"Well, you seem like a nice young lady; there are only two other club members here right now, but you will have to do all three of us; you up for that?"

"Yes, sir"

"Well, here are the rules. I will look out for you make sure you don't get hurt, but you do whatever you're told to do, and after tonight, don't ever come back, got it?"

"Yes."

He motioned to his friends, and we headed into the club lounge. They sat, and he pushed me into the middle.

"Show us what you got"

I had come too far to turn back; I striped for them and got nods of approval and smiles. They sat and watched; no one said anything, so I kept on. I put on as lewd and nasty a show as I could, spread pussy bent over spread ass cheeks, everything I had learned on porn sites. One of them pointed to his crotch, so I went over, knelt between his legs, and took his jeans and underwear off. I began to lick and suck his cock. It was thick and filled my mouth. He held my head, and mouth fucked me. I felt a finger pushed into my ass, I jumped and yelped, but it was muffled by the cock in my mouth. I was soaked, and I felt a cock being pushed into my pussy, followed by a thumb in my ass.

I began to relax, realizing these guys knew how to break a cunt in, as they say. The cock in my pussy unloaded, the drippings from my cunt were used to lubricate the cock pressing against my ass. The fat cock in my mouth was still being held in place to act as a gag. At last, I felt it pushing in harder and harder till finally, the head popped in. I tried to scream again it was muffled. The cock in my ass went deeper and deeper till it was all the way in, then the fucking began. The feelings of pain and pleasure were so intense; I was racked by orgasm after orgasm. Finally, the cock was pulled out of my ass and was replaced by another; I completely lost track of time. The cock in my mouth exploded, and I swallowed. One of the cocks that had been in my ass replaced it. I eagerly sucked it till it was replaced. I don't know how many times around; I didn't care. I was in ecstasy.

I was shaken awake by the leader.

"Time to go, remember don't come back. You don't belong here."

I later researched the bike club, found the letter of incorporation, and got the leader's name. I even got class credit for the research on corporate structure. The leader was Robert; I sent him a note telling him I'd like to see him again and gave him my number. He called about a week later, and I went up to his place. Not many words were spoken; I was naked seconds after entering his apartment and had his cock in my mouth. We stretched out on the floor 69 and ate each other for almost an hour.

He would bring me to the edge then back off; it drove me mad with passion, then he went after my clit with his talented tongue, and I exploded in an orgasm. I had never experienced anything so intense outside of anal sex. I straddled him and rode his cock to multiple orgasms. He seemed to have unlimited stamina. We finally took a break. I was exhausted, this guy was old enough to be my dad or even gramps, and he was wearing me out. As we sat on the couch recharging, his sister walked in with a case of beer and snacks; she seemed surprised to see me. My legs were spread, and I was oozing cum. She was obviously staring at my pussy and asked.

"Do you mind?"

I shook my head no, and she knelt between my legs and started licking my pussy. It didn't take long; I grabbed her head, pulled her tight to my pussy, and began face fucking her. I never knew it was possible to orgasm that many times in one day.

When she pulled back and stood, I was almost in a daze. She stripped, stood in front of me, and pulled my face into her pussy. I didn't need to be told what to do. We ended up on the carpet in the old sixty-nine when I felt Robert behind me pushing his cock into my ass. That was it; that was all I remembered. I woke up the next morning, Robert's cock in my face and his sister's face between my legs.

I knew my brother and his friends were coming home the following weekend. All the chat room planning fell apart. They mostly chickened out. They were all gathering at our place Saturday night to watch football. Mom and dad were going to my uncles for the weekend. Armed with new knowledge and experience, I got ready for the boys. Short skirt, thigh highs, crotchless panties, and no bra made up my outfit. Tubes of lube generously stashed discretely throughout the room. I did the laxative and enema thing.

As the game ended and they were sitting around chatting and drinking, I made my entrance. Naturally, I got plenty of attention. I approached my brother.

"Got a quarter?" I asked

"Why?"

"So you and Rob can flip to see who gets my ass first."

Stunned silence.

I looked at Rob, "call it," as I flipped the coin.

"Heads," Rob stammered.

"You're up, Rob," kneeling on the coffee table on all fours ass pointed toward Rob.

Rob recovered quickly and stood behind me, lifting my skirt lowering my panties. I handed him a tube of lube, and as he was lubing me up, there was a roomful of guys getting naked. I let everyone know that the first one was solo for Rob, then free for all. Rob entered me slowly as everyone watched. It was such a turn-on, and he began pounding my ass hard.

I groaned, then I couldn't hold back. "Fuck my ass Rob fuck it hard."

That was all it took; he shot his load deep in my ass. When he pulled out, I was quickly stripped, and a cock pushed in my ass, and my brother stuck his cock in my mouth. I don't know how many loads I swallowed or how many cocks I had in my ass by the time the night was done. By four in the morning, I was left with just Rob and my brother. We spent the following day fucking.

Finally, mom and dad were back home, and it was back to normal. When everyone was back in school, I checked back into the chat room and the stories of the weekend were almost as hot as the real thing. Almost.