Online Adventures Vol. 05: Monique

Story Info
An indulgent weekend with enchanting ebony BBW.
21.3k words
4.88
7.3k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers

Greetings readers!

Been a little while! And for that I apologize.

For anyone who has been looking forward to Volume 4.1, featuring Kristin AND Tasha, I assure you that story is still forthcoming. I've been sitting on the story you're about to read for some time now, not fully sure how to approach it. It was special for me, and as such it was important to me to do justice to the characters and events. With that said, I'm very excited to have shared it with you all. And as with every story in this series, all characters and events are true, with only very minor details edited, omitted or embellished. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Volume 5: Monique

"Where my BIG FUCKING DONGS at, fellas?!?!" She wrote.

Or at least someone going by the name MzAmazonia wrote. This of course followed by all the customary emojis-- the eggplant, the drips, the emoji heart kissy faces, etc. These adult chat rooms were silly, but definitely a good place for some fun chat, lots of fun adult pic trading, some good cyber if you could get even that far. But that was probably about it. My experiences in these rooms were mainly that. In addition to responding to local adult classifieds, I'd find myself dabbling in these chats in search of a kinky cyber partner to play with. The rooms, like I said, tended to be a bit silly and over the top, but if you could get into a direct message chat with the right person, there was always some potential for a good time.

I had definitely seen her name before in this room and her thumbnail photo was a drool-fest for a guy like me. It was a bit tough to tell just how tall MzAmazonia actually was, but she was for all intents and purposes an enormous black woman. Fitting, considering this room's title "BBW Goddess Worship." Considering what nonsense the chat rooms were, my time was solely spent identifying the women in the chatrooms and seeing if I could in some way shape or form strike up a conversation. And considering how many horny men must be messaging these women, striking up these conversations was a real game of the law of averages. I might direct message 25 women in a single sitting and be lucky to have somewhat of a hot conversation with one or two of them, but every now and then, things would work out and I'd find a cool chick to talk dirty and swap photos with. But as these chat rooms were global, the idea of these interactions ever going beyond the cyber realm wasn't usually probable. But who knew?

For a few seconds, MzAmazonia's message was the most recent. That was, of course, until every thirsty dude in the room (myself included) saw the bait and jumped in with every pseudo-chivalrous thing or kinky comeback in the book. She was probably getting private messages galore. Landing some quality attention from MzAmazonia, if such a thing were even possible would be a real study in psychology and I always got a kick out of the game.

Should I be filthy? Should I come across like "Heyyyy you must get a lot of messages from guys, but I'm not like those others, etc."? I had a few scripted replies and conversation starters always ready to go depending on what quick information I could deduce from whatever little information I had about the woman I was about to message. Sometimes they'd work. Sometimes they'd kinda work. And sometimes they wouldn't work at all. But again, it's a numbers game. And it was fun.

Rather than jumping into the free for all in the chat-- that was the dozens of horny men who were replying to her initial question about dongs. Those replies always came in a variety of ways, running the spectrum from the polite and romantic to the downright filthy.

I went right for the direct message. While it can be frowned upon-- the whole "sliding into DM's" thing, it's usually far more effective than having your corny, unoriginal message get swallowed up in the chat. At least this way, there'd be a chance she'd at least see my corny, unoriginal message to her.

"No love for the heavy, low-hanging, man balls that go with them? Just the dongs? Ok..." I typed and hit send.

There was really no telling what might prompt a reply from MzAmazonia but perhaps low hanging balls were her thing? This tended to be a winner for me in the past (see earlier volumes), so why not?

I had a couple of images on my user profile-- me at the beach shirtless in shades and a close up of my face. Plenty of dudes on this site had their junk plainly visible in their profile thumbnails, but that was never my style. If she wanted to see, she could ask. Between my photos, my (hopefully) intriguing mention of big balls and the fact that I spelled everything correctly, I figured I was in there with at least a shot.

"Oh?", She replied.

Not that I was shocked to get a response, but the odds here weren't exactly in my favor. My cock perked up.

"Just stickin' up for the big, low hanging balls of the world... Ya know." I shot back, with an emoji smile to keep the tone flirtatious and fun, still half in disbelief of my luck.

"And is that you? Or are you wasting my time, like everyone else here?"

"My opinion on this matter isn't nearly as important as yours. Wouldn't you agree?'' I replied.

I immediately pulled up a purposefully-framed shot of my balls hanging low; that I had taken myself at a nice angle. I had taken some great photos last week when the light in my apartment was perfect. My penis my and balls were as manscaped as could be. I threw on some porn, got rock hard and shot away. I took close to fifty filthy shots, deleting all but my few favorites.

In one photo, I squeezed the base of my hard shaft tightly, so as to highlight how fat and purple my mushroom head can get. And I assure you, it gets very fat and very purple. The vein which ran the length of my shaft, bulged. I added a nice string of saliva to the tip and waited till it hung off just the right amount to resemble some precum. In another, the angle showed my balls hanging very low, stretching my sack with their heaviness. Another had me squatting with my balls hanging almost to the ground, my engorged dick hanging with them. The last was the classic cock shot: no hands, hard as a rock, sticking out its full 8+ inches, balls hanging. Literally the whole package. I started with the classic shot and several seconds later sent the rest.

A minute passed.

"You weren't kidding." She finally replied, with emoji smileys and hearts to accompany her message.

My penis twitched. MzAmazonia was on the hook!

Before I could say anything back, she hit me back with three of her photos. The first was a nice closeup of her face, make up, lip gloss, lashes. Dark mocha meets caramel skin, big, dark lips, flowy brown hair. She had a look that reminded me of adult film star Vanessa Blue.

The second delicious photo found her standing up completely nude with her legs spread, her back to the camera, her gigantic ass on full display, and her head turned somewhat to the side just enough to make out her face. Her thighs were large, but tone and she appeared very proportional. Not being the best with estimating heights and weights, my initial guess put her a hair under six feet and at least 225lbs. She carried it very well.

The third photo was a full frontal with her arms just barely covering her tits. Her tummy hung just over her pussy and she had a HUGE smile on her face. All of it was sexy as hell. But that smile...

"This is the part where you warn me not to fall in love... right?" I typed to her immediately. And we were off to the races.

Mz. Amazonia, or Monique (as she reintroduced herself as) and I exchanged all the normal information that two complete horny strangers might exchange in this situation. My pictures obviously said a thousand words, and the three she sent back to me did the same. My initial guesses were actually quite good as Monique turned out to be just over 5'11''. We didn't discuss her weight but by the end of a few minutes of chatting she was very well aware that my love for big, beautiful women was boundless. Oh... and her tits were a DDD cup.

At 47, Monique was single-ish with an on-again (mostly) off-again boyfriend. She made her living running the beauty parlor game in Charlotte, North Carolina, where she owned several salons. Monique was not a boss. She was the boss-- which was wildly sexy, but equally unfortunate as we were several hundred miles apart.

Monique hit me with all the usual "Why is a cutie like you still single? And with that big dick? And those balls? Yeesh...I'da never let you out of my sight, a cutie like you with a big dick..."

I, of course, found that to be super flattering, my cock responding in kind.

With the formalities out of the way, our chat became a bit more focused.

MzAmazonia: So Mr. Jay... what is it about us big beautiful black women that drives you so wild?

Jay1415: Hard to say it's any one thing... your curves, the softness, your delicious caramel skin... it's all so yummy, if you don't mind my saying. And the fact that you're like a super successful entrepreneur is super hot too. There is nothing sexier than a successful woman.

MzAmazonia: Wow! Thank you. All of that. I wasn't expecting that. Ya know the part about success being sexy. Most of the conversations I have here are men being like "show me your pussy."

Jay1415: I'm sure you get all sorts of messages.

MzAmazonia: Oh lord. You wouldn't believe it. I mean, I guess I do go looking for it though. I'm pretty much on this site to have fun, chat with whoever's out there, look at some big dicks, play with my pussy and call it a day. Ass man? Tit man?

Jay1415: Hehe... I enjoy it all-- all the good stuff, all the nooks and crannies. =)

MzAmazonia: I have many nooks and crannies. You might get lost.

Jay1415: I hope so...

MzAmazonia: Keep going...

The conversation went on and on into the night. Our chat had gone everywhere. My cock was ready to burst. Her pussy (by her own admission) was sopping wet. Among other things, we had discussed at length our mutual love for all things oral and just having our mouths full at all times.

MzAmazonia: I hope you like creamy pussy, baby. Like SUPER creamy...

Jay1415: I love creamy pussy, baby... though I've only seen real grool in porn. I mean, I've definitely eaten some creamy pussy, but I have yet to have the real grool experience.

MzAmazonia: Gahhhh.... The mere fact that you know the lingo is insanely hot, baby.

Jay1415: I'll bet your vagina is fucking delicious. I won't miss a drop... I promise.

MzAmazonia: Jay... you can have a faceful of my vagina anytime you want. =)

It went on and on like this, as we went back and forth, talking all things sexual-- from pussy eating to ass worship; 69's and fingers and toys and tongues up our asses, as well as all the filthy fucking positions we love. We had covered A LOT.

MzAmazonia: You are fucking scrumptious. You know that?

Jay1415: The feeling is more than mutual, Monique.

My computer's clock read 2am when we finally said goodnight.

I closed my computer and hopped into bed. I came like crazy all over my sheets and passed out seconds later.

--------------------

I awoke the next morning hard and excited. Thoughts of Monique rushed into my mind as I played back last night's conversation. I could not wait to talk to her again. But that would have to wait till after work. I figured I would send her a message in the meantime.

I logged in and to my delight, I saw a message waiting for me from none other than my new bestie. And to my even further delight... It was Monique's phone number and the words "Use it anytime..." written directly underneath, with a smiley face and heart.

"Well that progressed a bit quickly." I thought to myself, noticing my increased heart rate. What was going on here?! To this point, I had definitely met some cool chicks on the internet (see Volumes 1-4), and definitely had some fun conversations that led to some fun places. But for some reason this one felt a little different. All the dirty talk was hot as hell, but there was a very nurturing, supportive quality to this woman. And something about that made me tingle.

Was I really already having butterflies in my tummy for a woman I had only spent an evening typing to? Butterflies for my big, beautiful, Amazonian Goddess? I thought of her caramel skin, her enormous black breasts and creamy black pussy. I texted her immediately.

Jay: Mornin' gorgeous.

Monique: There you are! =) Miss me?

Jay: SO much.

Monique: Awww you're sweet... But you're just saying that because you wanna suck my big black titties and eat my chocolate pussy. =)

Jay: Don't forget about your delicious butthole too =)

Monique: You nasty boy...

Jay: I'm glad we're chatting. =)

Monique: I'll bet.

Jay: Are you?

Monique: =)

Monique and I texted throughout the day, which was super hot, but super annoying because being in a state of high arousal at work, though fun, was not ideal. At one particular trip to the bathroom, I contemplated jerking off, but settled instead on taking a couple of glamor shots of my throbbing erection for my new best friend. I hit send.

Monique: I need that in my life...

Jay: It's all yours. I haven't stopped throbbing for you since I woke up hard.

Monique: Good. Stay like that for me. I like your balls heavy, and tugging on your fat dick.

Jay: Yes baby.

Monique: Call me when you're home...and naked. It's time for me to hear the voice that comes with such manly balls.

Jay: Muah!

The afternoon dragged, but just shy of 6pm, I was home and showered from a long day. I was completely exhausted and equally aroused. I hung up my towel, laid down in bed, grabbed my cock and did the only thing I wanted to do all day. I dialed Monique.

"Hello Jay." Her voice was very sultry. I was already in love.

"Hi baby." I replied. "I'm home... and I'm naked... and I'm here." I went on.

"Good. That makes two of us then."

"Oh really?" I responded flirtatiously.

A photo came through. There she was, laying in bed as well-- her pussy in the foreground, her tits and face in the background. "Now THAT's a selfie." I thought to myself. Her tits flopped to the side. Her tummy was visible. But the crown jewel of this photo was her very wet pussy. In this closeup angle, the meatiness of her pussy lips, her prominent clit, her folds, her wrinkles, and a nicely manicured bush, were plain to see. A moment later, a second photo came through. She had clearly been playing with her pussy because the cream was starting to flow.

"I wanna eat that... In fact, to say I want to eat your cunt would be an understatement." I said to her.

"Well then, what wouldn't be an understatement? Why not tell me exactly what you want then." She immediately came back with.

"Well what wouldn't be an understatement then, is that I want to suck your pussylips and feel them with my tongue and my lips. I want to feel how it all just feels in my mouth. And I want to slide my tongue deep inside you...and out and in and out and back in... till I have a mouthful of your creamy grool. Maybe squat on my face and just cream down my throat?"

"And then tonguefuck my chocolatey butthole for dessert?"

"Gahhh... Monique, I couldn't have said it any better..."

"You're gonna love my chocolatey hole baby... It's soooo yummy." She went on with a moan. "In fact..."

I could hear some movement in the background. A groan and an "mmmmmmmmmmm...." accompanied by the unmistakable sound of Monique licking her lips. "That was yummy." Two photos followed. A before and after of what was safe to assume had just taken place. In the before shot, Monique was laying on her side. One hand held one asscheek up. Her other hand held her phone in position just inches from her very visible asshole. The after shot had Monique with a finger on her tongue and a devilish look in her eye as she grinned at the camera. Her asshole, to say the least, looked beyond scrumptious (to steal one of her words). Nestled between enormous cocoa buttcheeks, her hole was brown, wrinkly and beautiful. And I wanted it.

"You like, baby? You want a taste of my chocolatey hole?" She asked innocently.

"Oh God yes." I moaned, completely fixated.. "Can I please put my tongue in there? Pretty please?"

"Mmmmm... yes please, Jay... But please understand that this is a two way street and I fully expect you to share your asshole with me as well. I assure you I have quite the appetite too." She replied.

"Well that should make for some hot making out; ya know-- with the taste of both our assholes all over our tongues..." I shot back with.

"You fucking nasty boy..." Monique moaned. This chat was clearly going to put both of us over the edge soon.

I placed my phone on the floor, pointed upwards and set the timer. I got into a nice wide squat, spread my cheeks and shot Monique a perfect shot of my asshole. Because of the squat, my hole was even open just a little. I hit send.

She moaned again. She squealed and squeaked. She came.

Then came the photo.

Monique was shiny-- her pussy, her belly, her tits. Cream, goo, all of it. And as always, the sexy smile I was getting very used to seeing.

"Safe to say that photo of my asshole was a hit?" I asked sweetly.

She moaned, still coming down from orgasm. "Mmmmm.... Yesssss."

"You made such a mess baby."

"You gonna come lick me clean?" She responded.

"No... I'd let you stay like that, sticky and sweaty and creamy. And then I would cream all over you... and as we cuddled, getting ready for round two, I'd slowly lick you... and inhale your scent because your cunt and your butthole turn me into a fucking animal..."

There was silence. After a moment, she spoke.

"Ya know Jay... That has to be one of the hottest answers I've ever heard to any question ever."

"You are so fucking delicious, Monique."

"You are."

"Is it my turn to make a giant creamy mess now?" I asked.

"Yes please." She enthusiastically came back with, before I could even finish the question.

I pulled up the photos she had sent. Exploding would only be a matter of seconds.

"You squeezing that dick, Jay? Thinkin 'bout me, baby?" She began.

"Yes baby... staring at your chocolatey butthole, squeezing my shaft and drooling baby."

"Goooood baby..." Her voice was extra throaty. "Look at my asshole, Jay... Imagine me bent over, spreading wide, inviting you into my asscrack for a taste... Come over here, Jay... Come put your tongue riiiiiight here... put it right on my butthole... yessss... that's right..." She cooed and giggled, playing up the sweet and innocent act. "...Put some cream from my pussy on my hole and get it nice and wet... and nice and loose so you can tonguefuck my asshole, baby... yeah... just like that Jay...mmmmm"

"Unnhnnhn..." I groaned. This was some of the most hypnotic dirty talk I had ever heard.

"You gonna nut with your tongue up my ass baby? Is that what you want? You wanna taste of my chocolate? No, no no... I know what you want... you don't even want a taste... you want the whole fucking chocolate cake... don'tcha baby? Well it's all fucking yours baby... eat up baby... suck on my asshole... lick my hole... EAT it... Let my asshole take care of you... That's right... Right there... Put your tongue right therrrrrre....... Unnnnhnhnhnn."

And with that... an entire day's worth of cum went absolutely EVERYWHERE-- my chest, my sheets, all over my hand, and even on my face. THIS would be the photo Monique deserved.

"That sounded wonderful, baby." She said, referencing what was in fact one of the more powerful orgasms I've ever stroked myself to.

"Looks even better." I said, firing off the photo I had just taken. "I hope you don't mind that I'm covered in cum." I said coyly.

"You are somethin' else." She said, instantly responding to the photo on her phone screen.

Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers