Online Adventures Vol. 05: Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her again. I was speechless.

"Do more of that later?" She said with a smile.

"A lot more of that." I said, smiling right back.

I picked up the flowers from the bench. Handing them to Monique, I became very aware of several people enjoying the show Monique and I had just put on. Whether they thought it was unusual to watch a younger white man suck face with an older black woman; or they just thought Monique was fucking hot-- I really didn't care. This was my night and I was proud as hell of it.

"Look at you in your sportcoat, showing up with flowers..." She exclaimed. "You. Are. Adorable, Mr. Jay." I loved when she called me Mr.

"I think you know how much I've been looking forward to this." I said in a way that made it clear I wasn't playing games. I meant it. I was all in on this relationship, whatever it was. "You... look amazing, Monique. The dress, the heels..." I lowered my voice to almost a whisper, as I pulled in closer. "But it's not the clothes Monique, you know that... it's you.. Photos and video chat is one thing, but you are a complete STUNNER." I kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at me once again, taking my hand in hers.

"Shall we?" She asked, turning to face the front door of The Essex House.

----------------------

The atmosphere in Essex House is what you would expect on a Friday night downtown and was exactly what I envisioned for our date. The lights were low, music played at a low hum, conversations everywhere, hustle and bustle; and the perfect table against a wall in their upstairs dining loft space. Monique and I sat over two glasses of red wine, bulshitting about everything; the way two good friends who hadn't seen each other in a while might.

"You were very sweet to invite me out for dinner, Jay... not that I wouldn't think you would do something classy and, dare I say, even Romantic... but let's not forget I did meet you in a filthy chat room.."

"You make a fair point." I chuckled. "But there are definitely plenty of great, normal people on the internet. You just happened to find one of them... I think I did too." I replied, unsure of exactly how to respond to what she had just said..

"Well, we've been in each other's life for almost a month. We've made it through the first twenty minutes of our date and we're both still here... so I'd say this seems to be working out." Beneath the table, her leg slid between mine. She smiled as I noticed. I laid my hand flat on the table. She held it.

"How'd the expo go today?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation unawkward. I figured there would be plenty of time for that later.

"Oh brother... yeesh!" Her eyes rolled as she grinned, exasperatedly. "Ya know... some moments of these are great. You connect with some great people, share some great products, see some cool stuff in the industry before it hits the market... but then..." She paused. "These bitches..." She paused for a moment again, I guess trying to figure out the best way to explain what she was trying to explain. "It's mostly women at these conventions and expos and stuff, the patrons, the clients, a lot of the sales reps. Some of us have known each other for a while, but there's always plenty of new faces."

I nodded my head following along. Monique was a very articulate storyteller.

"Anyway, we all generally get along but sometimes we can get a bit competitive and there are bonuses involved for good numbers and such. We often flip a lot of similar products and it's not like a turf war or anything... but you'll see some sales reps do some questionable shit to attract patrons and clientele.... If you get what I'm sayin."

I smiled. "Sounds like fun."

"Well..." She said, "I think you know enough about me at this point to know that I am too exhausted to be playing these types of games."

"And that's why you own the game, rather than play it." I responded cleverly.

Monique smiled. She knew I admired the boss bitch side of her.

"These bitches though... actually..." She trailed off, curiously. I could see she was about to say something interesting. "If you aren't running for your life by tomorrow morning..." She went on, facetiously. "...Stop by the Javits Center tomorrow afternoon and see for yourself. It's not overt or totally in your face, but I have a feeling you'll see what I'm talking about if you take a lap around the place. I may even have a few minutes to walk around with you and introduce you to some of the usual suspects if the timing works out."

"And it's mostly women you say?" I asked, jokingly.

"Dressed to impress, makeup, hair all done up nicely... I don't know why more guys don't come to these, with the amount of pussy walkin' around." She responded nonchalantly.

"You really wanna set me loose in a place like that?" My smile widened.

Monique shot me a devilish grin. This was a very fun dinner date.

--------------------

We were finishing our third glass of wine each by the time the waiter dropped dessert menus in front of us.

"I was going to make some slick remark about you and I enjoying some dessert later, but I kinda actually want something!" I said to her, playfully.

"Fuck yeah! Are you kidding me? Of course we're getting dessert. Whadda they got?" She continued with the playfulness.

We scanned our menus silently.

"Ohh... I think I know what you want, Jay." She said, a bit suggestively.

I knew she was talking about dessert, but I decided to kick it up a notch. "You know more than anyone else in the whole world about what I want, Monique..." I pulled in closer and lowered my voice to that same whisper from before.. "Not just my wants... My needs too..." I put special emphasis on that last one. I stared right through her. "...So it's no surprise to me that you obviously know that you and I will be sharing a very delicious slice of chocolate cake before we leave here..."

She stared at me. And for someone who seemed in control from the moment we began chatting nearly a month ago, it seemed that this time even she didn't know what to say.

"One piece of chocolate cake!" I announced to our waiter as he passed by.

"Perfecto! Back with that in a moment." He responded, hurrying off to the kitchen.

"I couldn't have said it any better,"I thought to myself.

"Wants and needs, eh?" She finally responded.

I nodded, innocently.

"It's funny, Monique." I chuckled and once again moved in a bit closer. "What literally began with a conversation about big dongs and the balls that go with them, took a turn I'm not sure either of us saw coming. And I don't want you to get scared or anything like I'm falling in love with you or I'm obsessed with you or anything, but this last month has really been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed having you in my life, in whatever capacity this is."

"Ya know, Jay... You really do know how to make a woman feel comfortable. The majority of men who flirt with me have zero clue. I'm very glad I gave you a chance."

Under the table, our legs continued to rub. On the table, our hands met. We smiled. She giggled.

And then came the chocolate cake.

Monique and I looked at each other devilishly, literally both unsure of which dirty thought to articulate first.

I took a fork and chopped off a piece and placed it onto the fork. Knowing what was to come, Monique opened her mouth and gently stuck her tongue out just a little so I could place the cake on it. She closed her mouth and let out a little moan as she closed her eyes and chewed.

Without a word, Monique did the same for me, never breaking eye contact.

"God, you're sexy." I couldn't help but just say the one thing on my mind.

Monique smiled.

----------------------

With dessert almost done, Monique put the last piece on her finger.

"Last bite's all yours, Jay." She said lifting her finger to my opening mouth. Rather than just putting it on my tongue, Monique inserted her finger to the knuckle, playing with my tongue as she removed it.

I chewed slowly, making a tiny show of the moment, and swallowed with a smile. " Now that was fucking good." I said.

"Mine's better..." She shot back with that devilish grin I was very much getting used to.

----------------------

With the bill paid, Monique hit the restroom and I made my way out front. The fresh air felt amazing.

"Ready?" Monique's voice came from behind me, as she held the door for a couple entering the restaurant. I turned just in time to catch Monique getting an absolute eyeful from the male half of the couple. I couldn't say I blamed the guy. Monique was the original head-turner.

"You just got checked out." I said to her slyly, taking her hand.

"Obviously, Jay. I'm a fucking Goddess. You know that." She casually came back with, as if this were a normal way to talk about oneself... But she was not wrong.

"You're too much." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"For some..." I didn't even have to look at her face this time to know she was grinning.

We strolled The Lower East Side. We didn't say anything about where. As we walked, I noticed more and more people sneaking a glance at the Goddess Monique, some more obvious than others.

"Thank you for dinner, Jay. Great restaurant too."

"The pleasure was all mine." I replied, pretty much automatically.

"Well, if you'd like to join me for another drink at the hotel bar, we could keep this pleasure train rolling." She added, suggestively.

"After you..."

----------------------

Nearing midnight, the hotel bar had a decent crowd. Monique seemed to know the bartender already, and even a couple of the other hotel guests.

"Two glasses of house cabernet!" Monique signaled to the bartender.

"And would you mind hanging onto these for us while we're here?" I handed him the bouquet of flowers to hold behind the bar till we left.

A very nice looking, very well dressed, middle aged black couple, approached us, perhaps having come from a wedding or other formal event.

"And how was your evening, Monique?" The woman said to her, getting her attention.

"Natalie! Oh hey! Jay, this is Natalie! And this is her husband Bruce. I met them here last night after a late flight and check-in."

"Jay." I reached out my hand and we all shook hands, and exchanged greetings.

"How was your cousin's wedding?" Monique asked Natalie.

"You know. Weddings. Same shit every time. Food is whatever. Music is always the same, blah, blah blah..."

"Yeah, yeah. But y'all look fire. Both of you... Mmmmmmmm." Monique replied, with some passion in her voice. I had a feeling I could picture what she may have been thinking at that moment.

"Well, thank ya hon." Natalie replied, smiling. "You lookin' not so bad ya-self."

"Stunner over here." I jumped in. I didn't want to reveal too much information about my relationship with Monique, as it was our business and not just hers. But I can't imagine what else Natalie and Bruce probably thought about what I may have been doing there at a hotel bar with Monique, dressed nicely, and being all tipsy and flirtatious. So I had some fun with the situation.

Natalie looked me up and down for a moment and smiled. She studied Monique for a moment and then looked back at me. Her look seemed to say "Congrats, white boy. You're about to get your shit ROCKED tonight..." I looked right back at her and gave her a slight nod and smile.

The four of us chatted and laughed. The ladies giggled it up about whatever it is that women giggle about. Bruce and I spent most of the time chatting about our jobs, tech, money, NBA basketball. He also seemed equally interested in how Monique and I knew each other. I kept it vague, telling him something to the effect of "Ohhh... Monique and I go way back... We work in similar industries, etc."

"Gotcha." I could tell from his face that it seemed like it made more sense to him that we were work friends, rather than somehow romantically involved. But he seemed to study me and Monique in that same fashion his wife had a few moments earlier. Bruce obviously wanted to fuck Monique. And this made perfect sense-- her being a beautiful, Amazonian, ebony Goddess and all. I would have happily fucked Natalie as well. She stood maybe 5'7'' and was delightfully chunky. Her skin was a very dark mocha. Her large breasts looked ready to explode from her gown. And she just seemed really fun... And really horny. Bruce stood a few inches taller than me and seemed to be in excellent shape.He actually reminded me of a darker skinned Tristan Thompson, but I didn't mention it. I imagined them heading off to their room for the night, getting naked and having super passionate, husband-and-wife, hotel sex. I would have happily watched that.

"Ready babe?" Natalie's voice cut through the conversation, snapping me from my little daydream.

"A pleasure." Bruce reached out his hand to shake mine.

"Great to meet you as well." I said, shaking his hand firmly.

Natalie pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek. "And lovely to meet you as well."

"For sure!" She bubbled back.

Natalie kissed Monique on the cheek and pulled her in closely, whispering something in her ear. The two women giggled like crazy for a moment. Bruce and I looked at each other and smirked. I don't know what Natalie was whispering to Monique and I'm not sure Bruce did either, but it sounded juicy.

"Y'all have fun!" Natalie turned to us once more, as she and Bruce sauntered out of the bar.

"I hope the two of them fuck like fucking maniacs tonight." Monique said to me, with her signature nonchalance, the instant they had left.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." I said back to her. "They seem fun."

"Good lord. Those two are ridiculous."

It seemed like Monique knew a bit more about them than I did, but other than them being an very attractive couple and all the dirty thoughts that flew through my head while I was talking to Natalie,I didn't really care to find out any more about those two. Though I can't say I wasn't curious about whatever the hell Natalie whispered in Monique's ear.

With Bruce and Natalie gone, we noticed the bar had begun to clear out. Monique and I looked at each other. The fun and games of the flirt seemed to have disappeared. The atmosphere changed.

"Well, Mr. Jay."

"Ms. Monique."

Monique opened her purse and pulled out a key card, placing it on the bar in front of me. "I will say..." She said, "...that a lot of people talk a big game when they're at their computer. But you, my friend, seem to be everything you've advertised yourself as, even showing up at The Essex House, lookin all cute with your flowers and your sportcoat... speaking of which..." Monique signaled for the bartender to grab the bouquet for her.

"Well thankya." I responded, awkwardly; my heart rate increasing. "Chatting with you was wonderful. But spending the evening with you in person is way, way better. This has been really nice."

"You're very sweet, Jay."

I smiled at her.

"This card opens room 404. I'm heading up there now." Monique looked at her phone. It was just past 12:30am. She leaned in, her lips grazing my earlobe. "If you'd like to spend the night with a fucking Goddess, I'll see you in 30 minutes..."

Her tongue found its way into my ear for a split second. Her warm breath hit my neck. She gave me the softest kiss on my cheek. This was the undeniable power of feminine charm and sexuality at its finest and most potent; proudly on display.

She didn't wait for a reaction or a response. She didn't even really look at me. She put her phone back in her purse, thanked the bartender and wished him a good night. She got up and made her way to the lobby, tossing in an ever-so-slight sashay in the process. She knew exactly what she was doing.

With Monique gone, I caught my breath. The bartender, who had seen all of this from a distance, chuckled briefly. "Need the check?" He asked.

"In a few." I really just needed to get my shit together for a second. I took a sip of my nearly finished glass of wine and placed the key card in my wallet. I moved to one of the comfy lounge chairs and sat in silence for a moment. "What a night", I thought to myself. "What a month." Monique had me in a state of arousal that wasn't just purely sexual. She was incredible. And she was upstairs. And she knew my secrets. And my desires. And she was waiting for me.

I looked over at the bartender, gesturing for the check. "When you get a chance..."

--------------------

There was a restroom attached to the lobby. I washed my hands and face, undid my belt and readjusted everything. I gave myself one final look in the mirror and made my way to the elevators. A clock in the lobby read 12:51am.

The elevator was already there and the ride up was only a matter of seconds. I found room 404 at the end of the hallway and retrieved the key card from my wallet.

With the card inserted, the little light turned green, the unlocking mechanism did its thing and I opened the door, knocking lightly as I entered.

"Well, hello there...." Monique said, from the sofa across the room in what was indeed a very swanky suite. The lights were dim but bright enough for me to take in the view. Some light R & B played off a speaker somewhere in the room.

Monique was sitting in a terry cloth bathrobe, sporting the hotel's logo on it. Her legs rested nicely on the coffee table, crossed at the ankles. She looked very relaxed. The room smelled lovely, like whatever nice smelling spray or cream she had put on.

"Right on time, baby." She said with a smile.

"Here I am." I responded.

"And here I am." She responded in kind.

I stood there. Almost unsure of what to do next.

"Why don't you get comfy... There's another one of these robes in the closet, if ya like."

I took off my sportcoat and hung it in the closet, noticing the matching robe. I looked over my shoulder at Monique who in turn was fixated on my every move. I undid my belt and slid my pants off first; followed by my shirt. Before dropping my boxers, I put on the robe so as to not anticlimactically spoil the big moment when Monique and I would see each other naked in person for the first time. I don't know how important that really was to her, but we had built some serious ambiance and I thought why not keep it going.

"Mmmmm... this is comfy."

"We won't be wearing these much longer." She responded. "Won't you join me, Jay?" She went on, motioning towards the empty seat next to her on the sofa. She poured me a glass of wine and topped herself off. By this point in the night, she and I had probably close to a bottle each. I was definitely feeling it. Monique could clearly handle her drink. I happily made my way to the couch and had a seat.

"To us?" She raised her glass.

"To serendipity." and we clinked glasses. "And of course, to us."

We each took a drink.

Before I could put my glass down on the coffee table, Monique dove in for a kiss. Our mouths made contact, and as she opened her mouth. Whatever wine she didn't swallow made its way from her mouth into mine. I moaned. With it swallowed, we settled into a very comfy and very passionate make out session. Normally, my hands would have been everywhere immediately, but I was way too focused on Monique's broad tongue, filling my mouth. My hands eventually made their way to her neck as we sucked and licked tongues, moaning and groaning all the while. The kissing became more and more frenzied--, the passion escalating into something different.

We stopped for a moment and looked at each other, panting. After a moment, Monique stood up, took her glass of wine in hand and moved into the center of the room. In her robe with wine in hand she began swaying gently to the music; her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. It was clear that the fun was really about to begin.

Slowly, Monique began to undo the robe's belt, all the while swaying, dancing, and sipping her drink. For the most part, she didn't look at me. She instead radiated a vibe as if she were in her own world for the moment-- other than the occasional smile she shot me as if I were some innocent bystander with whom she happened to make eye contact with. My penis was engorged and I couldn't help but very delicately tease myself with light strokes.