Online Adventures Vol. 05: Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my pussy while I fall asleep, baby..." She whispered in my ear.

I got out of bed and turned the light off. With whatever energy I had left, I slid down on top of her in the darkness, nestling my face between her legs. The overwhelming fragrance of her freshly fucked pussy filled my nostrils. Her cummy pussy was leaking.

Monique spread a bit wider. My mouth opened on her hole, my tongue found its way inside. Monique purred and lightly scratched my head and my neck and my ears as our cream mixed together and flowed from her gooey vagina into my mouth. And that's the last thing I remember as I fell asleep.

----------------------

I woke up crusty and confused, but had it all put together in a few seconds. The room was silent, other than whatever sounds of the city could be heard through the window. The clock read 9:33am and Monique seemed to have left for the expo already. I laid there for a while, playing back the night in its entirety; the dinner, the bar, the fliration, the tension... and of course everything that followed.

"Yeesh." I murmured. My lips were sticky. My face was caked with all that good-good from last night. My dick was rock hard.

"Monique?" I asked in a soft yell, confirming she had left for the day. And as I had presumed, she was in fact already gone. "Better her than me". I thought to myself. I was zonked.

Perusing the details of last night's romp in my head, I closed my eyes and jerked off. Last night was completely insane and I came very quickly thinking about it.

I got up and peed, threw some water on my face and was very pleased to find some coffee left in the pot in the suite's kitchenette. Next to the coffee pot was a handwritten note, written on hotel stationery.

Jay,

Wow! That is ALL I have to say! Thank you for an absolutely beautiful evening. Every little detail was perfect-- the flowers, you lookin' all adorable. I wish I didn't have to spend all day at the expo! But if you think you can make it to the Javits Center sometime between 12:30 and 2pm, I may be able to get a few minutes to show you around-- maybe share a bite to eat and introduce you to some of my peoples! If not, you can always roam about and we can link up later. And speaking of later... I loved the dinner and the date and everything, but tonight I'd be even happier to bring in some takeout or room service and share a private dinner... Just us. Text me, baby. Xoxoxoxo!

Muah!

Monique

All of that was music to my ears. After last night's fest, there was nowhere in the world I'd rather be than in Monique's hotel room for another night. I sat there, still naked from last night, drinking my coffee, and still replaying last night in my head. She was so fun and so nasty and so nurturing. Round one was a knockout. What the hell would round two look like? My mind started to whir and I could feel my cock harden. I really just needed a shower.

-----------------------

10:15am on the dot, I stepped out of the lobby into a beautiful New York morning, wearing last night's clothes. But this was no walk of shame. I subway'd back uptown to my apartment and collapsed in my bed, where I remained motionless for several moments. I finally got up and removed last night's clothes and collapsed naked back into bed. I texted Monique.

Jay: Baby. I don't even know what to say. Thank you for a wonderful night. I am currently in my bed recovering from how wonderful it was, as we speak!

Monique: Baby! You're up! You looked so adorable when I left you sleeping this morning.... Especially with my sauce all over you. I'll bet that's why you slept so good =)

Jay: That and a few other things maybe =)

Monique: =)

Jay: I'm obsessed with you.

Monique: Good. Stay that way.

Jay: Good news! I'm gonna stop by The Javits Center. I should be there a little before 1pm. Text me instructions for where to go and how to find you.

Monique: Yay! Text me when you're here and I'll get you where you need to be.

Jay: Muah

Monique: Muah, baby.

Jay: Oh! And I loved your note! And thank you for the coffee!

Monique: You're ridiculous =)

-----------------------

Just after 1pm, I arrived at The Javits Center, on the western edge of midtown Manhattan. The place was PACKED. And just like Monique had said-- it was mostly women. I had a feeling this was going to be enjoyable.

I figured I would give navigating the place on my own a shot and perhaps I could surprise Monique. After following a few signs and speaking with a couple of event staff I found my way into the expo's main room.

There were tables and booths and all sorts of stuff like that everywhere. Sights and sounds, music, laughter, chatter abounded. There had to be a thousand or so people in this room alone. I wandered for a few before spotting Monique and her table or booth or whatever it was. There was quite the crowd and she was amidst a demo or something of the like with one of her products.

Monique had a full mock salon set up, complete with some very sexy hair models, who would help her demo the products while she ran what was basically a live infomercial. I watched as she did her thing.

She was amazing. Her stage presence, her articulation, the seamlessness with which her presentation flowed. She owned the moment. I stood there watching this magnificent display as a zillion thoughts flew through my head. Cutting and styling hair is quite the talent. But being successful with sales is a whole other thing. AND... she was a successful business owner. AND... she owned the fucking buildings. Monique was the fucking boss.

Monique and I made eye contact from afar. And other than a quick smile, she didn't acknowledge me or skip a beat in her demonstration. This might have been her at her absolute sexiest.

When her presentation ended, there was applause, as well as a line of people from her audience queuing up to make a purchase. Business cards were given out. Smiles and handshakes were everywhere. Monique was absolutely killing it.

When the throng of people had dissipated, Monique approached me, riding high off an obvious killer performance.

"Heyyyyy! Awesome job!" I said to her.

"That? That was nothin... Stick around and you'll see like six more of them today!"

"I mean that was really impressive."

"Well thank you, baby." She said, keeping her voice low.

Over the next fifteen or so minutes, Monique walked me around a good part of the expo, introducing me to this person and that. She pointed out all sorts of stuff as we walked around; intentionally keeping a lack of physical contact as she was technically at work and I wasn't looking to cause her any trouble here. I know she appreciated that.

After walking a big circle around the floor, Monique leaned in.

"Again, Jay... last night--" She paused. "I hope you know last night wasn't just some hookup for me."

"All of this has been a really wonderful kind of different for me, Monique."

She sighed.

"Tonight, baby... Come by at 7. Bring dinner-- something fun. And speaking of something fun... You showed me a very fun time last night and have been a very gracious host while I've been in the city... So tonight is all about you."

She leaned in further and whispered.

"I want to leave you wanting absolutely nothing."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and casually laughed as if I had just told her something hilarious.

"Get some rest, baby. See you at 7!" She smiled and headed back to work.

---------------------------

Not more than a few blocks from The Javits Center, I stopped and sat on a bench for a moment. All about me tonight? As I sat there, my cock hardened at the mere thought of being naked with Monique again tonight. It further hardened as I googled "adult toy stores near me." In New York City, you're never more than a quarter mile from anything. I oriented myself and began walking.

--------------------------

Prior to this day, I hadn't had any real experience actually buying anything at a sex shop; but I have browsed for fun. I entered Angela's Adult Depot that day-- my mind fixated on three specific items. And though I didn't plan on spending much time in the store, I was horny and found myself browsing for considerably longer than I had originally planned. After nearly an hour in the store, I walked out very satisfied with my purchases. And I knew Monique would be too.

I made my way back up to my apartment. I set an alarm for myself for 5pm and once again collapsed in bed.

---------------------------

My alarm roused me from a very deep sleep. I may have slept well through the night without it. I laid there for the next few minutes, waking up. I let the water in the shower run and shot Monique a text.

Jay: Something fun for dinner is what you said right? How 'bout some BBQ and beers?

Monique: OMG that sounds AMAZING!! YES!! See you at 7. I'll be fucking hungry too.

Jay: Leave the ordering to me. See you at 7, baby.

Monique: Bring some weed tonight too. I wanna smoke.

Jay: =)

Monique wasn't much of a smoker but claimed to enjoy it from time to time. She knew how much I enjoyed smoking and I guess she figured why not.

I placed the food order online and jumped in the shower.

I gave everything a very slight touch up and was super ready for tonight. Mostly, I was just excited to see Monique. I didn't feel the need to dress up. I threw on some clean jeans, a t-shirt and sandals. With my goodies from Angela's in a nondescript paper bag, a quarter ounce of some very heady marijuana in my pocket, I headed out to grab the food, beer and a box of vanilla Dutchmasters.

At 7 on the nose, I found myself once again in the lobby of Monique's hotel, bringing my day full circle.

"Monique in 404." I casually shot over to the woman at reception.

"Go right on up!"

"Thank you!"

----------------------

"Heyyy baby." Monique said, opening the door.

I put down the bags and gently took her by the neck and back of the head for a big, wet kiss.

"Hello to you too, baby..." She cooed. No flowers tonight?"

"Just ribs, pulled pork, burnt ends, wings, slaw and a bunch of beers."

"Fuck. Yes."

Monique was once again in her hotel robe and once again I felt overdressed.

"And what's in this bag?" She asked flirtatiously, pointing to the other nondescript paper bag I had come in with.

I grinned. "This goodie bag is for after dinner." I answered.

"Can I peek inside? Pretty please?"

"Nope." My grin widened.

"Fucker." She said sarcastically.

I left my sandals by the door and made my way over to the closet where my hotel robe was waiting for me. I pulled off my t-shirt, casually dropped my pants and boxers and left them next to the closet as I put on the freshly laundered robe.

"Much better." I said, turning around to face Monique-- my robe still open with my hardening cock on display.

She looked me up and down.

"Maybe we just skip dinner and I just suck and fuck that big dick right now." Monique licked her lips.

"Oh... Does seeing my hard dick make you wanna fuck?" I asked, sweetly.

Monique approached me and aggressively grabbed my cock. "Don't play with me muthafucka..." She threatened, flirtatiously. "Open up." She commanded; her hand still firmly grasping my shaft. I opened my mouth. Monique spit lightly on my tongue and immediately dove in to lick it off, squeezing my cock with growing strength as she did this.

All I could do was groan.

Monique released my cock.

"Dinner time!" She said, snapping me from my trance.

"Uhh... I thought..."

"You thought you were gonna tease me for a second... Silly boy."

-----------------------

"Thank you so much for coming to visit me at work today! I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together!" She said, digging into some serious BBQ.

"Thank you for inviting me." I replied. "I was pretty impressed with the whole thing. You're a total ass kicker!"

"You're sweet... But you're only saying that because I kicked your ass last night."

"Please." I shot back. "I kicked your ass last night."

"Oh is that so, baby?"

"I think we both got a few good hits in last night" I flirted right back.

"It's cute that you think that baby... But all I have to do is this..." She paused for a moment and stood up, opening her robe. Her breasts bounced out right on cue. "All I have to do is shake these in your face like this..." She shook her titties in front of my face as she went on. "Didn't these fucking titties have you growling last night, you fucking dog?"

I could barely answer. And she was right. I leaned forward, but she had withdrawn and covered up and sat back down.

"That's what I thought, baby."

I smiled at her. "But to my original point..." I went on. "You are clearly in the right profession. That's all."

"Thank you baby. I'm glad you stopped by." She said from across the table.

----------------------

With the table cleared, and the barbecue sauce washed off our hands and faces, Monique and I once again met in the center of the room.

Nearly simultaneously, our robes fell to the floor. Monique and I were once again naked together. I walked up to her and, rather than coming in for the kiss, I reached out to pinch Monique's hardening nipples with wet fingers. She squeezed my cock and began running her thumb over my mushroom head. We stared into each other's eyes. No words were said. We began kissing after a moment. And soon after that, she led me cock-in-hand once again into the bedroom.

The bed was freshly made and covered in throw pillows. I threw the pillows and blankets off the bed leaving nothing but surface area and lots of it. I laid on my back on the center of the bed, my legs spread, my cock pointing straight up.

"How does a slow, sloppy 69 sound to you, baby?" I asked, staring up at the ceiling, cock in hand.

Monique answered by simply climbing on the bed and getting into position. My entire field of vision was replaced with virtual darkness as Monique's round booty covered most of my face. With a couple of wriggles, Monique's beefy vagina found its way to my mouth. My lips found her juicy pussy lips, her lips locked themselves firmly around my cock and we settled right on into a nice, rhythmic rock and sway. I wrapped my arms around her large thighs and my hands kneaded her ass cheeks as my lips and tongue did anything and everything to the absolute mouthful that was her clit and vagina.

Monique, meanwhile, wasn't even trying to suck me to orgasm, as much as she was just simply enjoying the experience of having my throbbing penis in her mouth. Regardless, the blowjob was absolutely fantastic and this 69 was everything I had jerked off about on more than one occasion. Her pussy was utterly delicious; and before not too long, her cream began to flow. Her butthole was a mere inch or two from my nose-- its earthy aroma once again triggering the release of all those good hormones that make me growl. And the fact that this chocolatey hole was just slightly out of my tongue's reach, drove me even further to frenzy.

With both our mouths full of each other's private parts, there wasn't a lot of talking, but lots of oohs and ahhs, grunts and groans and maybe a growl or three. Our tempo increased but our rhythm remained constant. Her head bobbed up and down. My mouth found all sorts of things that worked better than others. Monique rode my face, grinding her beefy vagina hard into my lips and tongue while sucking my dick more and more aggressively and with growing purpose. She was sucking my whole dick, up and down. In deep, wet strokes, my mushroom head found its target at the back of her throat now each time. It wouldn't be much longer.

As Monqiue's sucking increased, so did her enjoyment of all the work my mouth had been putting in, on her plump cunt. I licked and sucked for all I was worth, as I sensed her getting close.

Her swollen clit pulsated between my lips as she began to buck her hips in the early throes of orgasm.

"Uhnnnn..... Uhnnnnnn..... Uhnnnnaaahhh!!!!" Monique yelled with my cock still in her throat.

I squeezed her ass cheeks hard as Monique came, grinding her meaty pussy into my lips and tongue. With it, a mouthful of her buttery discharge flowed into my open mouth. All the while Monique continued to suck and suck. Now I was getting close.

Monique dismounted from our 69, turned around, grabbed my cock firmly and straddled me. Positioning herself just right, she guided my cock to her cunt and sat right down on 8+ hard inches. She was absolutely soaked. Monique pinned both my arms to the bed and dropped her giant, black breasts in my face. My mouth desperately searched for a nipple.

Monique chuckled, offering me no help.

"Awwwww.... Poor baby wants to suck on my titties..." She teased, wiggling her titties so my lips couldn't grab hold of anything. "Maybe if you growl for me like a fucking dog I might feed you one of them baby... You gonna growl for my titties, baby?"

"Grrrrrrrruh... Ruhhhh...Grrrrrrrr." I growled at her. Not because she asked but because I was in fact a fucking animal for her.

"Mmmmmm... you fucking pervert." She said adoringly, placing a nipple between my lips as she continued her slow, rhythmic ride.

"Errrrrrnrnrnrnr..." was all I could muster with my hard dick massaging her insides-- her plump nipple sitting so comfortably between my lips.

"Mmmmm... This is that deep dick, baby... Suck my titty baby. Don't stop that shit, baby " She purred, releasing my hands so that she could plant hers on my chest and finish this ride properly. Monique sat up, her nipple popping out of my mouth.

"Put it back baby... please baby..." I begged.

Instead of a nipple, Monique lowered her mouth to mine. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue, instinctively closing my eyes in the process. Monique stopped short of the kiss and instead opened her mouth, allowing a mouthful of her saliva to flow into my open mouth. I opened my eyes just in time to see Monique with her tongue out. All the saliva from the super wet blowjob I had just gotten was sliding off her rigid tongue and into my waiting mouth. And that was when I lost control.

"Ooooh... I felt that." Monique said, as my rock hard cock began to pulsate inside of her.

With the creamy walls of her snatch squeezing my shaft and my mushroom head, the throb was more noticeable than ever. I began mumbling gibberish as the orgasm took hold. Monique drove her tongue into my saliva-filled mouth as she rode me in that same rhythm we had started in, never deviating for a second. God only knows how much cum shot out of my cock and deep into her. She definitely felt that too.

With Monique's tongue still in my mouth, I put my arms around her, holding her as close to me as possible. I needed her.

We laid there in that exact position-- our mouths pressed together, my arms still holding her close, my softening cock inside her.

"Baby..." I said, coming to.

"Shhhhh...." She said, placing her creamy finger in my mouth.

I didn't even know what I was gonna say in the first place. My mind was a mess. So I just sucked on her finger instead.

--------------------

"Now this is what's up." Monique said, submerging her naked body into the now-filled, oversized bathtub in her swanky hotel bathroom. "Get your fucking ass in here now before I start playing with my pussy without you."

It had been about fifteen or so minutes since that earthquake of an orgasm had run its course and the idea of sharing a hot bubble bath sounded heavenly.

"One second, baby." I smiled, as I finished rolling a very generous blunt in the other room. I grabbed the lighter, two beers from the fridge and walked into a dimly lit bathroom to find Monique looking as relaxed as could be in a beautifully run bubble bath.

I shut the bathroom door behind me, opened a window and stepped into a very hot bath. A couple of quick adjustments later, Monique and I were facing one another, our legs next to each other. We readjusted once more so our hands could find whatever it was they wanted to play with. We rubbed and scratched and petted. We kissed. I lit the blunt and we sat back in this immensely comfortable moment. As the steam carried the smoke and its thick aroma throughout the room, I remember thinking how lucky I was. What could possibly be better than sharing a blunt and a bubble bath with this incredible woman?