Online Adventures Vol. 05: Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back to me, Monique dropped the top half of her robe, exposing only her back. She once again looked over her shoulder. But this time it was the devilish grin. It seemed that the time for pleasantries was over.

With my cock delicately in hand, I watched as Monique let the rest of the robe drop to the floor.

Her ass was GIGANTIC-- a caramel booty, reasonably tone but super round and shapely. How she fit it into the dress she was wearing earlier I have no idea. The size and shape was one thing, but most noticeable to me, was the fact that her ass was completely blemish free. She clearly took impeccable care of herself.

"Mmmmmm..." Monique purred, feeling my eyes all over her freshly naked body. "Some ass for you baby..." Monique added, as she ever-so-slightly widened her stance and bent over. I squeezed my cock and moaned.

"You love the booty dont'cha, baby... Mmmm..." She purred.

I could barely get the words out, as I stared at her round, brown cheeks-- now only an arm's length from my watering mouth.

"Yes baby." I said mechanically.

As she bent over, her cheeks parted a bit, but not to the point I could see very far inside. After a moment, Monique straightened up and turned around. And there was the rest of her. Her thighs and hips were wide, her tummy was very present and her enormous black breasts hung as they had in photos. She had some of the darkest areola I've ever seen. Her nipples were a very dark shade of brown and (to my absolute DELIGHT) thick as hot dogs. Her colossal thighs, however, hid her pussy from sight. But a fluffy, yet manicured black bush was very visible. Monique picked up her wine glass, downing the rest in one gulp. Running her hands up and down her naked body, she continued her little dance and sway, making sure to shake her titties and wiggle her ass just right.

"Monique... you are the most wildly attractive woman I have ever met," Was all I could say as she smiled and continued to do her thing for me. Without another word, I got off the sofa, finished my wine in the same fashion Monique just had, and approached her.

Looking into Monique's eyes, I dropped my robe.

"Mmmmm..." She purred once again. "Let. Me. Have. A. Look. At. You..."

Monique's eyes made their way up and down my naked body. "Gimme a twirl and a little booty shake, baby."

I took a few steps back, so as to give Monique the full view and began my little show for her. Monique stood with her hand on her pussy for a moment before returning to the sofa. I placed my hands behind my head, interlacing my fingers and gave Monique the twirl she requested, making sure my engorged cock and heavy balls swung visibly in the process.

"Mmmmm... yeah... that's a man's dick... and those are a man's nuts... mmmm... and that hairy chest oooooh... you fucking MAN." Monique's fingers rubbed her clit. And as the music played softly in the background, I began to let go of inhibition.

I closed my eyes, playing up the sensual nature of the dance. Like Monique, I began running my hands all over my body. I licked a finger and moaned. I squeezed my cock with both hands and made such a face as if I were in total ecstasy and there was no one there but me. I grabbed my sack and massaged it. This drew an audible gasp from Monique as she, herself was slowly, but ostentatiously masturbating on the sofa. Her legs spread wide on the coffee table.

I approached the sofa but stopped shy. I turned around and bent over.

"Oooh... There's that man-booty... Shake that fuckin' man-booty for me, baby." Monique commanded, playfully.

I pulled one of the other chairs from the room over so I had something to hold on to. With it in place, I grabbed it with both hands and bent over, arching my back and sticking my ass out as much as I could for her.

"Looks like someone knows how to arch his back... you dirty boy."

With my legs spread just a bit, I made sure to aim my crack right at her face. I started twerking. Or at least I did whatever I thought I could to shake my ass in her face in some sort of seductive manner. Monique seemed to love it-- moaning as she continued playing with her clit.

"Show me your asshole, Jay. I wanna see it." Monique instructed, amidst my little routine.

I straightened up and bent back over just enough so that I could spread both cheeks without losing my balance.

"Now that is a cute little asshole." She cooed, sexily.

"Well thank you. I love showing it to you, Monique..." I shot back, trying to sound like a pervert.

Monique stood up and approached me. Instinctively, I began straightening up, she stopped me.

"Nope. You stay just like that. Bent over, cheeks spread."

Monique dropped to her knees behind me and grabbed my cock. In one fell swoop, she lowered her mouth to my balls and licked me from the bottom of my sack to the top of my asscrack; her lips smacking with a pop at the end for added effect. Speaking of effect, the feeling of what she had just done; the spontaneity and raunch of the act rendered my brain utterly useless. Monique went back for another lick, from my balls upwards, across my asshole to the tippy top of my crack.

"I've been waiting to do that for a while now..."

I could only mumble nonsense as she went back for one more big, wet lick. She released my cock from her grasp and stood back up, but not before giving my butthole one more big, wet kiss.

I threw my arms around her and stuck my tongue in her mouth. I squeezed her ass and squeezed her tits, feverishly. This was a frenzy and Monique was absolutely loving how out of control I was becoming.

"You're a fucking animal, Jay." She panted, as I pulled my lips from hers and began sucking a fat nipple. I picked up both of her breasts in both hands. They were heavy. I sucked the left one. Then the right one. Then back to the left. Her plump, hotdog sized nipples and dark, wrinkly areola felt heavenly in my mouth. The taste and smell of her skin triggered some kind of hormonal release within me. I could feel it as. I licked and sucked, back and forth. I squeezed her breasts, only making her nipples even more plump. I stuck my tongue out and flicked them rapidly, back and forth while I groaned for her. All the while, Monique moaned in absolute delight; talking all that shit she was so good at-- watching me be the fucking animal she had just labeled me as.

"Yeah baby... suck my big fucking titties... Mmmm...yeah... just like that..." This was music to my ears as I gave big broad licks to her areola. Taking one big titty in both hands, I squeezed gently and lightly took her nipple in my teeth.

"Grrrrr....." I growled at her, pulling on her nipple with my teeth. And I wasn't even trying to put on a show. I was just in a whole different gear.

"Oh you growling at me? You fucking dog? Is that what my big, black, juicy titties are doing to you? Huh? And my big nipples too, baby? You think you can just bite my nipples and growl at me? You fucking dog..."

And she was right. Her heavy breasts, her thick nipples had me acting like a fucking dog. I continued to growl as I pulled and tugged on her nipples with my lips and my teeth, releasing them-- and watching them bounce.

As my hand made its first trip to her cunt, she once again stopped me.

"Bedroom. Now. Let's go." Monique asserted, grabbing my hand and beginning to escort me. This time I stopped her.

"Wait." I said, taking her hand and placing it on my hard penis. She wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a squeeze. "Now... you can lead me to the bedroom."

Monique smiled at me, and led me by the dick into the next room.

----------------------

The bedroom had floor-to-ceiling windows, but not much of a view from the fourth floor. The room did, however, have a king size bed and a large bathtub in the ensuite bathroom.

Monique climbed onto the bed and I followed her, getting on top of her, continuing my love fest with her breasts and her nipples. I made my way northwards and we continued to make out and grope and roll around naked; moaning and groaning. While Monique squeezed my cock, one of my hands found her soaked pussy. I brought a creamy finger to our lips.

"Mmmmmm... Look who's creamy." Monique purred, licking her goo off my finger before I could. "You gonna eat my creamy vagina, Jay? It's creamy for you, Jay. Here baby... Have a taste..."

Monique dipped her finger deep into her cunt and brought her creamy finger to my lips. I immediately opened my mouth, and sucked on her finger feverishly. Monique giggled.

"Come down here and eat some creamy pussy, baby." Monique whispered, as she spread her legs and pointed towards her snatch.

I made my way down her body, kissing everything-- her arms and her tits, her shoulders and belly, her thighs and knees. I licked her from her toes upwards. And after long last, I had arrived.

Monique had the absolute fleshiest pussy I had ever eaten. Her meaty lips filled my mouth. Her folds were big and chewy and wrinkly. Her clit was not Kristin's (see Volume 4), but for sure one of the meatiest on my resume-- and there was creamy goo everywhere. By the time my tongue made first contact, she was already completely soaked.

I took one full pussy lip in my mouth as she let out a groan. I sucked her clit. I licked two fingers and slid them deep inside her warm pussy. Monique spread wider, granting better access as I licked her pussy, sucked her pussy, sucked on her clit, licked her clit and slobbered all over her entire cunt in as many ways as I possibly could.

Her vagina tasted sweeter than salty and her scent only drove me further up the wall.

"Yes, muthafucka... You're eating some Goddess pussy now... yessss baby... eat the good pussy, baby... eat up... ohhh that's good isn't it baby... put your tongue inside... yes... oooooh Jay... you fucking nasty muthafucka... you fuckin' pussy eater... fuck..." Monique went on, being her nasty self, as my fingers pistoned her cunt and my lips and tongue did their thing. Monique was squirming and wriggling this way and that.

Her clit was swollen and hard. I began suckling on it in a circular motion, much like a baby sucks on a pacifier. When Monique's moans and groans grew to squeaks and she began to brace for her first orgasm of the night, I had a pretty good feeling my fingers had found her g-spot. I picked up the pace, increased suction on her clit and Monique absolutely lost it.

"Ehnnrrnnrrnrnrahhhh!!!!!!!!" Monique bellowed as her vagina expelled another shot glass' worth of creamy grool, square onto my chin. As her orgasm had subsided, I released her clit and slowly withdrew my fingers from her slick pussy.

"Fuck..." She panted.

"God, you taste yummy." I panted right back. "Get on all fours so I can eat your fucking vagina from behind."

"Damn. You are one hungry muthafucka..." Monique replied, as she got into position with her ass in the air. I wasted no time in getting behind her. On all fours behind her, I buried my face in her ass crack, making sure to lick only her pussy from behind. I would get to her asshole shortly.

I spread her legs a bit more and got low so that I could tonguefuck her from behind. The angle was a bit tricky, so I got under her on my back and pulled her cunt down to my mouth into a facesitting position.

"Mmmmm... Is this what you wanted, baby? Some creamy chocolate pussy stuffed into your fucking mouth? Grab my titties baby..." Monique instructed, grabbing me by both wrists and guiding my hands to her breasts. She ran that mouth of hers, as I licked and sucked and almost drowned in her creamy pussy-- now grinding on my lips and tongue with a fury.

"Stick your tongue out." She instructed, positioning her pussy at the tip of my tongue. After a moment, she slid down and began sort of riding my tongue as her cream continued to flow.

"Get back on all fours. I need to eat your asshole..."

Once again, Monique said nothing and did as she was told. I spread her cheeks wide. Her asshole was brown and puckered. With my index fingered, I generously lathered her hole with some saliva and went in for my first taste. I groaned.

The feeling of her wrinkly, chocolatey hole on my tongue, the earthy taste and aroma-- all of it had me in overdrive. I ate her ass with passion. There were big licks from her clit to her asshole, back and forth. There were deep tonguefucks, hickeys in her asscrack and passionate slow licks. I kissed her asshole. I sucked on her asshole. I literally could not get enough. I moaned and groaned and as always, this woman had something to say.

"Yeah, nasty... that's what I'ma call you... nasty... because you like to put your tongue in my booty... Don't worry... I won't tell anyone... nasty..."

The taste of her pussy and her asshole had me fucking drunk. A series of deep, sensual tonguefucks in her dirty hole would be the grand finale as I pulled my face from her ass crack and put her on her back. I mounted her and we kissed furiously.

"Monique..." I panted. "Your... asshole... tastes... so... fucking... ripe...and delicious... and I can barely keep my face out of it..." I gasped between frantic licks of our tongues.

Monique grabbed my cock.

"Baby you can put your tongue up my ass anytime you want." She took my tongue in her mouth and gave it a quick suck. She then sat up.

"Now you're gonna fucking get it... Sit up. "

Without a word, I sat up straight. Monique and I sat facing one another, with her legs wide open around me. I opened my legs wide. She adjusted herself before taking my shaft in her hand and bringing it towards her pussy.

"How does this feel, baby?" Monique asked as she began to rub my purple mushroom head all over her cream-soaked pussy."

All I could do was moan.

"Ohhh... you like it... Doesn't my grool feel so warm? And so soothing on your big dick, baby?"

I continued to moan. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Ohh you don't even have the words, nasty... Well then you just enjoy... Enjoy how soothing my warm grool feels up and down your dick... yeah... you definitely felt that." Monique noticed my reaction to her thumb making its way across the tippy top of my penis. "My pussy has all sortsa healing properties, baby..."

With her free hand, Monique scooped a fingerful of her creamy treat and once again brought it to my lips. She didn't even have to say 'open up' this time. I stuck my tongue out for her and once again she placed a glob of her sauce right on it. I hungrily sucked it down and leaned in for a big wet kiss. Her vagina, at this point, was firing on all cylinders and her cream was fully brewed, so to speak. Her grool was the thick and buttery. The taste was sweet with a hint of savory. There was no alkaline, no chlorine, no fish. This was pure, creamy ambrosia, served fresh from Monique's vagina-- and my cock basted in it.

"Lay back and close your eyes, baby." She said, bringing herself closer to me as I reclined on the pillows behind me-- with my legs still spread wide around her. She sat upright and without a word, continued rubbing and grinding my shiny mushroom head all over her buttery pussy, all over her clit... up and down, side to side, delicately reapplying more and more of her cream to the length of my shaft as she went on. Every so often, Monique would gently touch my lips with her creamy fingers. As her scent filled my nostrils and my mouth opened to hungrily suck the grool from her fingers, Monique would tease me, pulling her fingers just out of reach for my lips and tongue. She chuckled in delight, as I would try to desperately move my mouth to try to taste her fingers. But once again, she'd pull them just out of reach, while her other hand continued to squeeze my penis with buttery fingers.

"Does baby want more of my sweet cream?" Monique tortured me, giggling all the while.

"Pleeeeease baby." There was no mistaking a genuine desperation in my voice.

Monique purred as she put some of her sauce on her tongue. I reached for her tits as she leaned in. I opened my mouth. Our tongues met once again. And I was in heaven.

I removed her hand from my cock and guided it to my sack. Almost instinctively, she began lightly massaging my balls. I took my cock in hand and began grinding my mushroom head on her clit. At this, Monique took a moment herself to lay back and enjoy. After a very short while, neither of us could take it anymore.

"You gonna fuck me, Jay?"

"In a moment." I responded, climbing atop her, and placing my penis between her enormous breasts. Almost on cue, Monique lathered her titties with generous helpings of her wet pussy. Squeezing her very soft and now very shiny breasts together, I pumped my cock through them, towards her open mouth. Every few thrusts, I'd reward her hungry mouth with a few inches of my cock, which she happily gobbled up. The contrast of my cock and her dark caramel breasts was beautiful.

I stood up on the bed and Monique got to her knees. She placed her hands on my thighs and began a classic no-hands blowjob. Monique licked my shaft up and down, hungrily slobbering over it in its entirety.

"This fucking vein... my God!" She exclaimed, giving the long, fat vein that ran the length of my shaft, a big wet lick. With one swift maneuver, Monique then took the entirety of my hard penis into her mouth with ease. Her lips closed on the literal base of my shaft. Being throated with such ease was a different experience for me. Monique could tell as she stayed there for several seconds, her lips still locked to the base of my cock. Without moving her head even slightly, her eyes looked up at me. She had the entire 8+ inches in her mouth.

Monique slowly released my cock from her wet mouth and, without a word, positioned herself on all fours. I pulled up behind, settling firmly on my knees. I rubbed the swollen tip of my cock on the entrance to her vagina. Monique reached back through her legs, guiding me inside. I slid right in.

I loved eating her pussy. I loved the creamy handjob. But fucking this woman was a whole different universe.

With my hands each firmly planted on her fleshy asscheeks, I slowly (and as passionately as I could) slid my creamy cock all the way in... and all the way out... and all the way in... and all the way out. With a few tiny adjustments, we settled into a steady, gentle rhythm. There was no filthy talk. There was no sloppy, depraved kink. There was only the slow, steady, back and forth of two lovers indulging in one another.

Monique knew exactly when to pull forward and when to lean back. Every few thrusts, I'd pull almost completely out and very subtly rub the tip of my cock on the edge of her pussy lips until neither of us could take it anymore. With a grunt, I'd slide all the way back in.

And we stayed like that... fucking each other, slowly and comfortably. I scratched her back. I massaged her ass; and even pulled out for a brief moment to give her asshole a big, wet kiss. With her asshole wet, my thumb found its way inside. Monique gasped. Her orgasm was on its way.

"Cum in my warm pussy baby." She panted. "I'm gonna cream too, baby... Let's cream together, baby... Uhhnnhnhnh... Uhhhhhnnrrnrnn..."

With a final series of thrusts, we came together. Her asshole flexed on my thumb. She squeaked and I growled as a day's worth of hot semen blasted from the depth of my balls, into her moist pussy. As she came, I could feel an overwhelming wetness within her.

As we came down from our shared climax, I slowly withdrew my thumb from her asshole. Monique slid forward; releasing the slimiest cock in the whole world from her equally slimy pussy.

We collapsed side by side, speechless. And there really was nothing to say at this exact moment, which our actions had left unsaid. We laid there in silence, slick, sticky and sweaty, kissing deeply and slowly.

I could feel myself beginning to drift off. I couldn't imagine Monique had much left in the tank either. The clock read 3:19am. We'd been at this for hours.