Online Adventures Vol. 05: Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We smoked. We drank beers. We chatted. We played with each other. It was delightful

"Come over here and sit with me, baby. Right over here, baby..." Monique motioned for me to come sit between her colossal thighs and lean back on her. I put out the blunt about halfway and set it down on the tile floor, careful not to get it wet. After a quick adjustment, we settled in. Monique put her arms around me and held me tightly. She massaged my shoulders with soapy hands. She scratched my neck, and ran her fingers through my hair as I melted into new levels of serenity. If my brain were not already complete mush, it was now.

Under the water, one of Monique's hands found my shaft. The other began tracing light circles on my butthole, finding its way inside every so often. She began talking that shit in a sexy whisper.

"Look at you, muthafucka... smoking a fucking blunt in this bathtub with me... getting your dick stroked... you've got my finger up your ass... you fuckin' stud..." Monique whispered in my ear, licking my earlobe in the process.

All I could do was moan.

"And after we get out of this bath, baby..." She continued her whisper. "...I'm gonna put you on all fours lick your asshole like a bad bitch... How does that sound, baby? Does that sound good?"

I nodded.

"...And I'm gonna milk your dick... and then I'm gonna buttfuck you with that big black penis I have a feeling is in that little goodie bag you brought over..."

I didn't know if she had peeked in the bag or if she just knew me too damn well at this point. Regardless, I did not care. With both her hands working my parts, all I could do once again was moan and groan.

---------------------

We toweled off in silence.

Without a word exchanged, I retrieved the goodie bag from the other room and brought it into the bedroom, setting it down on the dresser. Monique opened it and smiled, seeing her earlier prediction prove accurate.

"Look at you, nasty..." She said, lifting a box out of the bag.

"I bought it for us, baby." I replied sweetly, knowing how wild this seemed to drive her.

Her devilish grin was back.

It in this case, was the biggest and most realistic (looking and feeling) black strap-on penis that I thought might actually be able to fit comfortably enough up my ass. Along with it, was a strap for Monique to attach it to her incredible BBW frame; and a big bottle of some very slippery lube, which also doubled as a body oil of sorts. The girl at the store counter swore by it.

I was very excited to finally take it out of the box and feel it for the first time. I was especially excited to do this together with Monique. While I was opening the box, Monique went to the kitchenette to boil some water to clean off our brand new toy. It wouldn't take long.

Finally out of its packaging, I squeezed it with both hands. Monique watched on in delight as I gave a good close look and feel to my new friend. It was the color of dark chocolate. The head was spongy. The shaft had a weight to it. It was veiny. The mushroom head was pronounced and purplish. It was a big black cock, almost nine inches in length and nearly twice the thickness of my thumb.

"Go to the bedroom. Get on all fours. Wait for me." She instructed. There was no smile or grin this time. Her tone was different.

I didn't say anything or try to kiss her or anything like that. I just turned and went into the bedroom, climbed onto the bed, got on my hands and knees and waited for her.

Moments later, Monique entered the bedroom with a big black penis hanging from her pussy. She didn't smile or do anything to lighten the mood. Instead, Monique climbed onto the bed and into position behind me.

"Arch your back, muthafucka."

In an instant, Monique's tongue was in my asshole. In big broad, wet strokes of her tongue, she slathered my hole up and down. Monique said nothing, only grunting as she hungrily licked my asscrack up and down; paying extra special attention to my hole..

After a brief pause, I heard the unmistakable sound of a lighter being flicked, shortly followed by the unmistakable smell of marijuana smoke. As I turned my head to look behind me, Monique handed me the rest of our bathtub blunt.

"Smoke this blunt, baby while I put my tongue up your ass..." She purred at me.

Still on all fours, I took the blunt with one hand, bringing it to my lips; making sure to keep firm balance with the other. Monique, as promised, furled her tongue and began working it in and out of my very relaxed asshole.

"Now you have a bad bitch with her tongue up your ass, baby..." She purred on.

I hit the blunt several times, as Monique squeezed a rather generous helping of the oil I had brought with me, onto her hand. In an instant, my entire ass, my cock, my sack and a good part of Monique's lower body were shiny with oil and slippery as could be.

Monique's thumb began massaging my asshole in circles, while her other hand slowly massaged my hanging cock in long slow strokes. I moaned as her thumb found its way inside me. My cock twitched.

Out came Monique's thumb and in when her index and middle finger-- and with no problem at all. This oil was slippery as fuck and it smelled yummy too.

Over the next several minutes, Monique slowly milked my dick in this doggy style position; in a steady cadence, coordinated with her two fingers pistoning in and out of my asshole. Apart from the squish of the oil, which Monique made sure to vigorously reapply intermittently, we were silent. I closed my eyes and drifted off for like the eighth time that night.

When Monique teased me by not reinserting her fingers into my ass for a moment, I pleaded with her. "Pleeeeassse baby... I need it."

"Oh you do? You want my slippery fingers up your ass, baby?"

"Yes baby... Pleeeeeease..." I begged

I've got something better for you, baby." Monique said, releasing my cock and coming around to face me.

Monique stood on the bed, while I remained on all fours. Her big black cock was in my face. Monique squeezed the shaft hard.

"Is this what you want, baby? Just say the words, baby... That's all you have to do baby... and we can have so much fun baby... Just tell me what it is that you want, baby..."

I looked up at her.

"Can I suck your big black dick, Monique? Please? Can I please suck on it?"

"Of course you can, baby!" Monique answered, enthusiastically. "I was hoping you were going to ask, baby." Her mood, turning a bit more supportive and friendly. This mindfuck was all part of her game.

I grabbed the base of the shaft with both hands and dove right in taking the fatty mushroom head in my mouth and slobbering all over it. I grabbed Monique by both asscheeks and throated her dick as much as I could-- ultimately making it an impressive six inches.

"Where do you want my black dick baby?" Monique asked, stroking it in my face.

I grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted a nice amount on my hand and began jacking Monique's dick, as I slathered it in copious oil. Covered in oil, Monique's cock looked even more realistic. The big vein which ran the length of the shaft glistened. The whole thing looked deliciously slimy and Monique wore it beautifully.

With that done, I laid back on the bed, spreading my legs wide. I raised them just a bit and made a nasty little show for Monique, as I generously reapplied another helping of oil to my own butthole.

"You can put it right here if you'd like, baby." I said, innocently; still rubbing a finger on my shiny butthole.

"Oh... Is that so?" She smiled, slowly jerking her oiled dick.

"Mmmmmhmmmm... I replied. I lived for these back and forths with her.

"Is that what you'd like?"

"Yes, baby... Please fuck me in my asshole, baby... Please, baby... I need it... I need you..." And as those words left my lips, I fully realized that I wasn't just talking dirty. I meant it.

"Get back on all fours."

In a trancelike state, I complied.

Back behind me, Monique began teasing me with the tip of her cock. She massaged my hole in the circles, which she knew drove me crazy. I, in turn, would grind my slippery hole on her slippery tip. At one point, Monique stopped the massage and I just continued grinding my hole against her tip. Back and forth, up and down, I grinded and grinded.

"You ready for my black dick, muthafucka?" She asked.

"Bring it baby."

And with that, I worked my way backwards while she worked her way forwards. My asshole stretched just enough to eat the girth of the mushroom head.

"Urrnrnnrnnrnrnhnhnh..." I groaned as the head made its way fully in, clearing the way for the slightly less girthy shaft. With the head fully in, Monique and I stopped for a brief moment. With the oil in arms reach, Monique squirted a nice helping directly onto her shaft. She spread it around and we continued.

As she pushed this very manly cock into me, I slowly made my way backwards to accept it inch by inch. I absolutely could not believe it when Monique's thighs made contact with my ass.

"That's it, muthafucka... You just ate this dick." She said, as she began to pull back out for her next stroke.

As usual, I could not speak. I could not think. I had eight inches of Monique's slimy black dick massaging my rectum and spoiling my asshole.

Back and forth Monique went in the same long slow strokes I had fucked her with last night. This time, however, it was my turn. She'd get balls deep and pull out just enough so her mushroom head lightly tugged on my hole on its way out; and then back in she'd go. In and out, in and out. Somewhere in the mix, Monique's oiled hand found my oiled cock. She began stroking me in a similar rhythm to the strokes of her oiled penis sliding in and out of my bowels.

"Get on your back, muthafucka... I'm gonna finish you off." She instructed.

Slowly, I allowed Monique's cock to withdraw from my hole. It felt so good coming all the way out. But my ass felt just so empty without her. I laid down on my back and put my legs up on Monique's shoulders, so that my ankles were on either side of her head. At this angle, my asshole was wide open and Monique had no problem sliding right back in.

"Arhrhrhrrhhhhhnnn..." I grunted as all eight inches went up my ass with no problem.

"Welcome back." I panted between breaths.

"Miss me?" She asked, lovingly.

"Don't ever leave my asshole again, baby..."

Monique didn't say anything. She just looked at me, grabbed my cock and went back to buttfucking at that same steady, passionate rhythm I had gotten so used to. I closed my eyes and began to drift.

As I purred like a bitch, Monique dipped a finger from her free hand into her cunt and slipped two creamy fingers into my mouth. Her pussy tasted so fucking good.

"More..." I purred. And Monique smeared more of her grool glazed finger across my lips and tongue.

Between the oily handjob, the meaty black cock pistoning in and out of my asshole and the taste of Monique's creamy snatch on my lips, I was done for.

I didn't give Monique the whole 'I'm gonna cum!!' routine. There was no point. She knew what was about to happen. She slid two fingers back in my mouth and squeezed my cock just a little harder. With one final thrust, I felt my asshole tighten. The orgasm took hold.

I came with an absolute fury. Ropes of cum FLEW in several powerful spurts, landing for the most part, all over my chest, chin and Monique's hand.

Very gently, Monique once withdrew her cock from my freshly fucked butthole and laid down next to me. I put my arm around her and she nestled her head on my chest. Her hand found my oily penis. My hand found hers. Our breathing was heavy. Neither of us said a word as we laid together, drifting off. The bedside clock radio read 2:07am.

-------------------------

I guess at some point in the night, Monique had gotten up and turned out the bedroom light, because when I woke up to her sucking my dick just after 4am, the room was pitch black dark. I awoke into what I thought was some sort of dream. After a moment, I understood. Monique was under the blanket, on all fours between my legs.

"Hey baby."

She didn't respond. She just kept doing what she was doing.

After a brief pause, Monique took my hard shaft in her hand and guided it into her wet vagina. I slid right in and Monique settled in on top of me. She guided a nipple to my mouth and began a slow ride. At some point amidst our fucking, I rolled her onto her back. My open mouth found hers. We sucked face as I slowly fucked her. Half-asleep, there were no words from either of us. Other than the rhythmic squish and squelch of my penis deep in her soupy snatch, it was silent. And it was dark. And while I couldn't see anything, I felt everything.

I wasn't far from orgasm, but I would hold out until Monique came first. I got myself under control and focused on pushing her over the edge. On top of her, I took her by both wrists, pinning them on the pillows behind her head. Her breathing increased. Our kisses went deeper. Her pussy clenched. She bit my lip and pulled on it as the orgasm coursed through her. Monique squeaked. And it was at this moment, I let go; draining whatever cum was left in my balls into her vagina.

"Mmmmmmm..." Monique purred.

Our lips remained locked together, as we lay together breathing into one another's mouth. My penis slowly softened inside her and slipped out with a small plop. Our bodies were practically pasted together with sweat and probably some other juices too; and I remember thinking I wish I could just lay here with her forever-- just like this.

At some point, I rolled off of her and passed back out.

-------------------------

Once again I woke up in slight confusion. And once again, I was alone.

The clock read 9:39am. Monique was at the airport or in the air or something like that. My body ached. My balls ached. My morning wood was very present. I felt hungover. Rays of light made their way through the edges of the curtains enough to illuminate the room. I lifted myself from bed. All of Monique's stuff, of course, was gone.

Clearing the crust from my eyes, I made my way to the bathroom and peed for what seemed like minutes.The aroma of freshly brewed coffee greeted me as I made my way into the living room. Once again, there was another note.

Baby,

To say I had a blast this weekend would be a huge understatement. Thank you for making my trip to New York so special! You're an amazing guy (and an unbelievable lover)! I hope it's ok I left you sleeping again. You looked too adorable to wake, and even with all the noise I made, you barely moved. Anyway, I'm off to the airport with a nice, sore pussy. All your stuff is in a neat little pile by the door. I even gave you-know-what a little once-over with some soap and water. You may wanna give it a bit more thorough cleaning when you get home. I requested a late check out, so feel free to hang in the room till they kick you out. If you'd like, you're more than welcome to come stay with me in NC anytime you like. I hope you do. Text me later! Xoxoxo!

Muah!

Monique

And that was that. I didn't even have the mental bandwidth to begin processing the events of this weekend, or even the past month at this point. I poured some coffee and sat nude on the sofa in silence.

From our first chat to our daily chats and sexts, the super hot phone sex, our romantic night out, dinner, wine and flowers; the bubble bath and of course everything else. It was all one big beautiful blur.

----------------------

With my things gathered, I gave the room one final sweep to make sure Monique and I hadn't left anything behind. My newly broken-in cock was safely wrapped in a nondescript bag. My cock twitched as I imagined playing with it later. Before I shut the door behind me, I gave the room one last glance, for nostalgia purposes I guess. "What a weekend", I thought to myself as the door shut behind me.

-----------------------

I spent the rest of the day relaxing in bed, smoking weed, jerking off and sleeping.

"You gonna come visit me?" Monique texted.

"There'd really have to be something wrong with me to turn that down." I replied.

"You might never leave, baby."

"Maybe I won't."

"Maybe you shouldn't."

It was hard to tell if she was joking or not. Truthfully I wasn't even sure if I were either. Her tone, even through text, was something more than flirtatious. I eyed Monique's big black dong, now sitting on the dresser across my bedroom.

I could feel the rush of blood going directly to my cock once again as I pulled up the calendar and began looking at flights.

-----------------------

Readers! Thank you for making it through this one! Like I mentioned at the beginning, this one was somewhat special to me and I wanted to get it right. Hopefully that came through in the writing. There IS a pretty outrageous sequel to this story and I plan to put ink to paper on that shortly.

In the meantime, ANY and ALL feedback (public or private) is greatly appreciated. I have received several inquiries about writing stories for some of my readers, among some other fun requests. Keep 'em coming!

Happy reading and be well!

Jay!