All Comments on 'Online Chastity Ch. 07'

by fict

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AssshAssshabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro where's next chapter!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do not like Tam lol

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 years ago

Love what’s happing wishing it was me. Have me sitting on the edge of the chair waiting for the next chapter. Thank you ..please continue have me hooked to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cant wait for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The most innovative story I’ve ever read on Literotica, and well written. Loved it. I’ll keep an eye out for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you're alive, Please continue!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. It's good to find someone willing to explore your kinks with you and push your limits to explore things that arouse you but might not have the courage to explore on your own. I do hope you continue this story.

Licks4ever69Licks4ever69almost 2 years ago

Wow oh wow! What a filling story! More pleeease….

scurscuralmost 2 years ago

:Love the exploration of sissification

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Love this.. but longer chapters..please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"soul purpose" should be "sole purpose"

nice one btw

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

I so love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the first chapter started really well. It was a brilliant piece of fantasy that Sam was molding Alex into a possible mini-Sam from her Terry days. In this chapter, the word trust was used quite a few times and Tam made a mistake to shake that trust. I had made a comment in the first set of chapters that Sam was not using fear or blackmail to force Alex into that rabbit hole. Unfortunately Tam is using a bit of blackmail to force Alex to eat her pussy. Hopefully Sam will learn of this problem and put a stop to it. If Sam did tell Tam to force Alex to each Tam by using the threat of sending out a video, then this story took a darker turn. Alex likes to do things that he wants to do without the use of blackmail or a threat to expose him to others. I will reserve the ranking until some better resolution comes up that this relationship will still be based on trust.

Jph0Jph0over 1 year ago

Great twist, I wonder if Tam will get punished with chastity too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh this is just fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfict@fict
For more information on upcoming stories, chapter release dates, or if you just want to say hi, find me on Fetlife under the same name, Fict. The "website" on my contact page takes you there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES