Online Chastity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was getting a little overwhelmed. It was one thing going through this here with Sam... but in public?

"Please, Miss... I just..."

"Your car is right outside. Am I pushing you? Yes. Will you be fine? Also, yes. Don't question this command again. You're doing it."

"Yes, Miss."

Sam then grabbed his wallet and car keys out of a drawer. She must have gotten them out of his pants while he was locked up to the wall earlier. She handed them both to Alex. "Alright, pet. Go home. You have work in the morning."

"When can I see you again, Miss?"

"I'll text you. Don't message me on the CFE app. Don't reach out on FetLife. It is not your place to make requests. I will call on you when I want you."

"Yes, Miss."

Sam walked over to Alex, lifted his skirt, and grabbed his locked-up cock. She then led him to the door by it. Opening the door, she motioned for him to walk through. Alex hesitantly did. "Try not to miss me too much." Sam closed the door and left Alex in the hallway, stunned.

Alex looked around. Here he was, in a skirt and a leopard print top. Collar locked around his neck, high heels locked on to his feet, and a chastity cage locked on his cock.

Sam's loft was the only one in the building though, right? Her loft was huge, it must have been... She wouldn't send him out if other people might see him, right?

Not wanting to find out, Alex quickly started walking to the stairs. On the main floor, he realized that the coffee shop was all locked. He saw his car right outside the front door and started walking towards it.

"You have to go out the back"

Alex nearly had a heart attack. Spinning, he saw Tam grinning from ear to ear. She was wearing the same thing she had been wearing in the loft. A skirt and a baggy t-shirt tied into a knot.

"You look cute." Tam said.

"Can you just let me out the front?"

"I don't think so. And you forgot to call me ma'am."

"Please, I just want to get home." There was desperation in Alex's voice.

"You just want to go home..." Tam smiled, mischievously.

Alex took a deep breath. "Ma'am."

"That's better. Though, now that I think about it... maybe you should call me Miss as well."

"Did Sam put you up to this?"

"Maybe. Control can mean a lot of things. Maybe she wanted to show you that. I don't need control over your chastity to have control over you because I've been doing a little research while you were upstairs. I know who you are. I know where you work. I know your friends and your family. And I have this little video of you that you probably don't want any of them to see."

Alex's stomach sank. "Please delete that."

"First off, no. Why would I ever do that? Second, you're going to start showing me some respect. The same respect you show Sam. Understand?"

Alex's head was spinning. Was this really happening? "Maybe I should talk to Sam."

"Sure. But maybe this was her plan. Maybe it's a test. Maybe she wants you to disobey me so that I post this video. That way, you are too embarrassed to continue with your old life and are forced into this new one?" Is that what you want?

"No... Miss."

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Tam grinned as she sat on the counter. "Lift your skirt."

Alex did as he was told.

"You look so pretty. Have you always been a little sissy?"

"No, Miss."

"Is this your first time in women's clothes?"

"Yes, Miss."

Tam hiked up her skirt and Alex saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. "Looks like you're going to show me how well that tongue works after all."

Alex couldn't believe what was happening. This couldn't possibly be something Sam had planned... Or was it? He barely knew her. And he wasn't supposed to reach out to her. And if he did, Tam would just post the video whether it was Sam's plan or not...

"Yes, Miss."

"Good little bitch. Now get over here and make me cum."

12