All Comments on 'Online Chastity Ch. 11'

by fict

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
kamienistykamienistyabout 1 year ago

thanks a lot! I hope next chapter will be sooner and longer! Have a great day.

kamienistykamienistyabout 1 year ago

thanks a lot! I hope next chapter will be sooner and longer. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good chapter but sooooo much shorter than the rest let's hope we don't have to wait as long this time

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Sam needs to train her pet to clean up after he cums....

Looking forward to more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the sickly wholesomeness of this story while still centering around increasingly complete control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

all u ungrateful sluts posting comments like “more chapter now gimme” need to learn how to APPRECIATE what is given to u. also ur mad that the edging, orgasm control, and chastity fetishist is doing just that w the chapter releases? please

fictfictabout 1 year agoAuthor

"all u ungrateful sluts posting comments like “more chapter now gimme” need to learn how to APPRECIATE what is given to u. also ur mad that the edging, orgasm control, and chastity fetishist is doing just that w the chapter releases? please"

This is my favourite comment. Thank you anonymous person. I appreciate the love and the interest in more, but yes it's a story I am writing in my free time. Chapters well come on my schedule. You can too... if you're good.

BeataSnakeBeataSnakeabout 1 year ago

Beautifully. It seems that I can believe in other parts? Thank you very much .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you a male or female?

Brendalee43Brendalee4310 months ago

Oh my my. Fict thought of everything! Few authors have me looking forward to the next chapter this much.

Call me your fan!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent. One of the best femdom stories I've ever read. Just don't like that Tam is also a pet. Open relationships aren't really my thing.

Devid007Devid00710 months ago

I am waiting for your next part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looks like this is the end of the story I think there is another author who's picking up this stories and will finish it maybe. Who knows

fictfict9 months agoAuthor

I'm so glad that everyone seems to be enjoying this story and apologize for being unable to keep up with it. Full transparency, writing a story of this length has been difficult to prioritize while keeping the quality I had hoped to achieve and keeping up with the rest of my life and paying work. The story will be finished, but I will be completing the final chapters and doing a proper re-write/polish before posting anything further. I do not want to let my readers down, and feel that this is the best way to do that. Please follow the link on my profile to learn more about what's going on in my world and to find out any future story release dates. Thank you all for the kind words, support, and interest in the dark fantasies I pull from the back of my brain.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for developing this great story, fict - take your time and finish it the way you want it to be finished. When I took the top 250 stories from the BDSM section, and accounted for number of votes and not just pure score (Google "how not to sort by average rating" for Evan Miller's formula), your post with the rewrite of the first six chapters was number 1. Thought you might be interested!

TwistedWitchTwistedWitch9 months ago

Love this story so much thank you Fict, miss (just in case wouldn't want to get shocked.)

Life takes priority, absolutely and we will wait patiently (for the most part) like the good boys and girls we are.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cant wait for more

Avidreader0Avidreader07 months ago

Thank you very much author for the wonderful story.

NickN_NickN_6 months ago

Wow, it reads like a book! I finished it all in one sitting. It is good!

Just like with books though, I can’t get enough. If you are releasing more of this story I dont want to miss it! I will keep an eye out.

Thank you for writing something something of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story. I so want to read more about Tam. Could she have her own spin off! ?

serve4herserve4her6 months ago

Wonderfully erotic series. Great characters, situations, and very very sexy. Thanks for putting this out there for us to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely love the story! One thing bothered me in the last section. It sure seems like Mary is given control over Alex's new belt for a short time. After his bad week with Tam and Sam promising to be the only one to control Alex. Instead, on day one at this new home, he finds himself at the mercy of another person. Seems out of character for Sam.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such an incredible read. I look forward to the continued journey.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Abandoned?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sadly the Author isn't continuing this story such a shame

fictfict5 months agoAuthor

If you have made it this far, I'm glad you have been enjoying the story. I'm doing a bit of a re-write to adjust for some chapters that felt right at the time but no longer fit the overall story and direction I want this story to go. I will continue to post on Literotica, but also hope to release it as a novel or novella depending on the final length, along with a collection of shorts that exist in the same universe but with different people enjoying the CFE creations. More to come in the new year, but you can follow me on Fetlife (Fict) or Reddit (Fict1) for updates.

ambersissygirlambersissygirl4 months ago

What a great story. Wish I could have met Sam a long time ago. Hopefully there will be more coming...

DoromirDoromir4 months ago

I would love to buy the book when you release it, maybe a gofundme? Maybe it's easier if time and money align.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When are we getting the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Eagerly waiting for more!

scurscurabout 1 month ago

Adding my like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfict@fict
For more information on upcoming stories, chapter release dates, or if you just want to say hi, find me on Fetlife under the same name, Fict. The "website" on my contact page takes you there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES