All Comments on 'Only 50 Days'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 342 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hmmmm just no/

Unless the guy had a severe mental illness or perhaps head trauma. No real guy would act this way, the story has to be at least believable.

revenge of some sort coupled with divorce would be the only ending to make any sense.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 3 years ago

A rich successful man, why didn't he go out and have a few dates of his own? See how she liked him getting from another woman what she couldn't give him. This was just shockingly bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was his name Tony, or John?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please use an editor or proof your story. Tony kept jumping in and highjacking the story from John

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago

Sick but verging on stupid. No kids at home.... sort out the assets and cut the tramp adrift! It sounds like a case of mental instability but I wouldn't give her the benefit of that doubt...Arrange a little 'party' for Mr. Dixon in a back alley somewhere one night and be sure you have an airtight alibi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

If nothing else did it, the declaration from her "Well if you must know, Trevor's a better fuck than you will ever be." would have been the death knell for any sane person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

John or Tony? If you can’t keep that straight… tsk, tsk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a chicken shit her husband is. If he didn't have a gun, he should go into the kitchen and get a butcher knife and chase the 2 miserable assholes out of his house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh hell no. No respect, no trust, and love is not a feeling but a series of actions and choices to put the other first. She has none for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Give up writing as this was a joke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only two things left to do now. Get a girlfriend and divorce the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Tony?

Who is Tony?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

Oh, the huge, muscular Black man with an infeasibly large cock trope, How novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Were you so bored with your own story you couldn't remember the name of your own character?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CUCK adodle doo. Wimp ass piece of crap!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Yeah because we don't have enough pussy cuckold wimp authors on here. Why would any sane man want to write this?

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

While at the end the wife seems to come around, the problem with this story is that he will never know if Nicole goes for strange again, that is the key problem. How can she regain his trust? She spent almost 5 weeks telling him she needed Trevor, and she also at one point tells him Trevor is a better fuck and doesn't even apologize for that. What will happen if she works elsewhere and runs into someone like Trevor again, will she simply not tell John this time?

The problem is the ending still leaves a big question on how they can truth again, how he can trust her. Resigning her job only did what he had originally asked, how does she prove that she can be trusted? After all, she could fuck Trevor when she wanted now, she could find other guys...how does she prove that? Story doesn't answer it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please

Just no more and I didn't even finish the first page. This is going to lead into her spouting about loving her husband but she needs her lover, wants her husband to agree to being the cuckold and he's going to be thinking about it. Is he better off with or without her? I'll bet I can give you the concensus of the comments and it ain't gonna be pretty. This is so bad I'm not even going to sign in, I'm surprised I'm even bothering to comment at all. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not no but hell no!

"I've got all I want with you and Trevor." - says it all

utter BS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do personal assistants actually go on business trips with their bosses in the UK? I've seen this in a bunch of stories and could never tell if it was a real thing or just a literary device.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Well I get the husband taking the wife back sort of, but why the hell didn't he go after the wife's lover? Just because he is bigger physically doesn't mean he can't be taken down.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

John, Tony, or whoever the hell the pathetic husband in this sad tale is should go get neutered. He should be able to get a discount as he certainly only has one nut to start with at the most.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What a cheap racist cuckold crap! It seems to me that the writers who take up this subject are unable to write a really good story between two loving spouses. Everything that remains is always the same. An idiot who is blackmailed by his marriage whore and who gives in to this blackmail for idiotic reasons. And of course the black man with the huge dick can't be missing! It's good that I know for myself that I'm not an author, but I can tell the good from the shitty. If there was a minus rating that would be -5 * !!!

lee5456lee5456almost 3 years ago
Another ballless writer

In your next story give the guy some balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Please John, will you let me become your wife again?"

No, and Fuck no! Entitled bitch is a fucking cake eater. There's no remorse, no sorrow and no apology for the betrayal and disrespect.

Cheating is about entitlement. Being truly sorry is about humility. True remorse is a deep awareness that infidelity broke a sacred trust, and you are not owed reconciliation. She expects reconciliation and there is no remorse or humility demonstrated by the wife here. Loose the cheater and get on with your life.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 3 years ago

Sucks! *1!!!!!! Tony or John? Even in the same sentence or paragraph, was it Tony or John that the BITCH was speaking to or of? Irregardless of the cost of the divorce, the 1st lie was enough to cause the loss of trust. The Mata Hari approach was even more demeaning than the lies. BTW, a boss and a direct subordinate have sex on company time, yes the business trip WAS company time, would be sufficient to warrant a law suit against the company the BITCH worked for at least for enough to offset the cost of the divorce. How come the lover wasn't further investigated once we became aware of the lover? Surely, "but don't call me Shirley", there were some circumstances that caused the movement/introduction of Trevor into the new BOSS position. Poorly written - too, too many loose ends!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

WTF made you think a twat like that was a decent read?

Seriously? You seem to overlook the fact that the moment a wife walked a man out (thanks for the racist bit as well) in front of her husband and did what she did, any real man, even the wimpiest Richard Simmons type would have walked away forever. Not to mention the lying etc etc etc. Your story is about as realistic as a Unicorn walking into my house or an intelligent Trump voter.

Sorry but this was just a RAAC cuck tale.

Might I suggest navel gazing as a hobby going forward.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "So, why did it have to be a black man who had greater prowess and superiority? Why must it always be a black lover humiliating a white man? If this had been written in reverse all hell would break loose with cries of racism." - No, actually THIS was racist.

\

@Anonymous Re: "He needed vandemonium1 or FTDS etc response" - Please don't insult FTDS.

/

@LeonardSpencer, HE can't sue the company. HR rules are between the company and the employee, and they can enforce or ignore at their discretion. SHE has a sexual harassment case, and OTHER employees who DID have the rules enforced against them might have a case for unequal treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of a plot hole when the character gives no consideration to the obvious alternative: instead spend his time with someone who has the requisite good characteristics, but isn't a worthless piece of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tony, or John. Make up your mind with the husband's name. Very sloppy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Your first story just has to be another improbable ir cuck story. The “superior” black male takes white wife from the weak, useless, White husband isn’t edgy any longer. It’s just a cheap, and very lame trope that appeals to only the fringe readers. You only used race to make the wife appear as slutty as possible, as if a whore could be lower.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Until next time. Dixon gets away without punishment? If that happened in my house, the body would have dropped right then. If I was just told about it, I would have promised some of my "old" friends that whomever brought me Dixon's penis in a jar with pictures of his castrated body, would get my house. I wouldn't need it anymore and neither would she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
That was the chicken shit answer.

She betrays his trust. She lies to him. How is there a way forward from those things? It seems obvious that he should not have confronted her and simply hired a PI to follow her on her next trip. At that point the divorce becomes easy and tilted heavily in his favor. As a bonus he'll get some revenge on her Boss and the Company. Horrible ending ruins any chance the story had of being entertaining.

1 star

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

There's really nothing here. Her offer is pointless and doesn't benefit him in any way, except give him an excuse to delay finding his backbone and getting the hell out of Dodge. Her method of delivering the offer is designed to be as humiliating as possible for no good reason. There's decent writing here, but a weak setup and weak characters that don't evoke much interest or emotion make this a poor first outing IMO.

Fatass47Fatass47almost 3 years ago

I’d have kicked her ass to the curb weeks ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Dear me what a load of crap. Mixing all the names didn’t improve it any either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the fuck is Tony?

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeuralmost 3 years ago
Tony?

Who the hell is Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave you a solid 1 as there are no zeros . Read the whole story . The story needs one thing to make it a '5' . GROW A SET OF BALLS AND KICK THE CHEATING BITCH OUT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She showed utter disresoect for her husband and her marriage. Especially when she showed her NAKED lover to her husband in the married home. Kick this one to the curb.

On a side note, hard to follow when the Lead's name keeps changing. (John, Tony)

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Husband fights as partisan guerilla in Paris during WWII, cannot confront the adversary head on, but obtusely. The longish game works, but at what cost? Her respect for him, his respect for himself, his respect and admiration for his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written but you have made the same mistake so many of these stories make., and it is right at the start when the context is established. They are a supposedly a happily married couple and one would then assume that they communicate and talk about major life events. But in this case John's wife has not told him of one of the most impacting things in her life, namely that her boss of 10 years is leaving the company. This would have been know before the event and she would have been at the minimum running around organising a retirement present and card and no doubt expressing her worries about a new unknown boss to her husband.

This would have all been known and done BEFORE she even knew who her new boss would be. No reason for secrecy, but then the whole basis of the story collapses. John would naturally had curiosity about her new boss and maybe expressed more concerns about the overnight stays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak Cunt! Sorry but there is no other expression that fits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was a huge shit taken in the readers eyes. Or you actually want this in your relationship.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

This story bothered me deeply, the first time I read it. I could not get it out of my mind though. John became a very troubled man and his wife killed his heart. She is the lowest form of scum, and now he will remain her CUCK till he dies, she will continue on with her bull, and John will have no other way out, death. I hope he decides to do it in front of her with impunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adultery is not the problem. Adultery is just one symptom of the problem. She claims to have eliminated one of the symptoms of their failed marriage. When will they acknowledge and address the problem? That's the real story.

If the husband had accepted her betrayal she'd happily be having her cake and eating it too. Women with that little ethics, self respect, and honesty Do Not make decent wives. We have to presume that Trevor Dixon just happened to be the right man at the right time. The whore wife was just waiting for him. But why was she so ready and willing to be a cheating lying whore? Dixon was the catalyst, but what is the chemistry that made his presence trigger her adultery?

The marriage is not doomed, it is already dead. She deceived him for 3 months, and would have continued for as long as possible. If the cheated on husband acts as if her betrayal is over she will simply be more discreet in how she goes about getting the huge black cock she now craves. The husband is a complete moron and a loser if he can't see that his wife and his marriage are dead to him. If he stays in the marriage then he deserve whatever shit she dumps on him. Darwin has a place for species that don't know how to overcome a predator. Good riddance.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It needs a saddletramp treatment

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 3 years ago

Great story. 5*. It is a story. Transferring to real life, it would be hard to get beyond the betrayal and the expectation to sanction the new guy..l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your first story and you step right into the typical faggot drivel that pervades this site. Husband dithering about leaving the cheating slut he married. Look around. Take a hint from one of the writers who's got a functioning dick and write Male characters that mirror some form of reality. That would certainly make you stand out. Gotta say, I stopped reading when confessed to fucking her boss and instead of throwing the whore out immediately he gives her an option? Not just no, BUT HELL NO!!!!

vhasstvhasstalmost 3 years ago

You ignore that the wife engaging in the acts of infidelity, forever changes who the betrayed spouse see's the wayward spouse to be. It will be forever different. At very best a veneer of normalcy will be established. The wayward will be forever forward be tarnished, less than they were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please let it be your first and last story here on literotica. We have already read enough stupid cuckold stories and the readers will do just fine without having one more stupid nonsensical cuck raac writer in this site. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He makes empty threats and she has his balls in a jar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story well done

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

The moment she brough her lover to their home and showed to her husband what he never would be able to give her, this marriage was as dead as any prehistoric man...So why extend the agony? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the fuck is tony??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First no man would be ok with that and never would that guy or myself left that house that day in anything other than an ambulance. To put this younger in better shape black naked guy who she’d been fucking in front of him also naked say why you can’t give him up would’ve ended badly for all there. She also tells hubby that the guy fucks better than he ever could . She left the job but will continue to fuck the guy. I’m 100% sure of that. Why would he even want her soiled used body . He was right she’s nothing but a black cock whore now . He also as soon as she admitted it said when he found out he asked this beautiful younger single coworker to dinner . She was hinting at sex but I held off until finding out if you really were a cheating pig. Now confirmed I’ll be fucking my coworker also until the divorce is final. In the time I’d be moving money around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think without some retribution against her boss it is an incomplete story - maybe a conclusion chapter

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

John was so embarrassed that he changed his name to Tony. And grew a mustache!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another loser. Just because she quit the job, she still wins. She gets to keep all the memories, and he can never compete nor forget what she vividly demonstrated. She will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is the husband's name? John or Tony? Is this story in the 1930's? Who in this day wears dressing gowns?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, so it's an , allegedly, fictitious story so I'll run with that in mind.

First, I have the same question: Who is Tony?

2nd, again judging it as it appears to be, I give it a 4 out of 10 for style and a 6 out of 10 for originality.

This would have been more believable had it been true: I mean, emotions and hormones make us do some whacky, off-the-wall things at times. As a fictitious story, though......meh: Overall uninspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT and a sissy coward hubby POS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category. You should have posted it in IR it would have gotten a better score. I hope you are a troll pissing off your readers otherwise you are just a dope. No man would act like John/Tony did. If you had an editor, you need a new one. If this was posted in IR your readers would love the ridiculous scene where the wife tries to reconcile with her husband by presenting her naked boss. She tells her husband that the boss fucks her better than he ever will. In LW its game over. In IR it is just the beginning. I see lots of IR stories on your favorite list. Stick to that you racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A lot better

Then usual. Belivial then in real life there is no better wife waiting around the corner.

So nearly all stories then the husband after divorce get a sexier more loving new wife are going to fantasy or sience fiction. Every who doesent fight for his wife is the big loser because the bad guy wins and you lose all (wife money sex)

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Hmmm

The utter disrespect and betrayal are unbearable.

With the kids grown and gone marriage is doomed.

My answer would have been no.

There is a limit to my limits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic man. Stupid, self-centered wife. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Cuck-Shit...

...Story.

Where do you sick people come from. """"FUCK!!!""""

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Tie her down and dominate that slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story,can she restore the marriage . He only said he would try, a lot in his to think about. All the comments are correct can she make his fears go away. Maybe she is not as good as she thinks she is. He may be there but is the marriage still ther

Another chapter needed with her attempts with her pov

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In general a good tale, some mistakes everyone wants to point out and dwell on... just an experience thing. The walking Trevor into the room scene could have been very volatile, myself personally would have made a gesture of a gun in my hand and aimed it 1st at his dick then between his eyes with the simple statement "I dare you to touch my wife again, leave now!!!" Or I would have walked into the kitchen got a butchers knife or a meat cleaver, walked back into the living room and said "Let's dance" as for comments to his wife, when she said let me show you how much I love you my response would have been "You already did, along with how much you respect and care for me... the first time you fucked him" and when she said Trevor fucks me so much better than you my response "of course he does since I can never be as powerful or as large as him, your own words, so why should I ever try to have sex with you again" and lastly as a counter to her argument to let her have her 50 days a year, "Fine then I get to have 50 of my own with a lover of my choosing, younger, leaner, firmer... and you can wonder how she is making me feel while you are with Trevor..."

lover1953lover1953almost 3 years ago

Some screw-ups with names but overall a good story.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 3 years ago

Oh my, the unbelievable gall of this woman and the way she laid down her demands to her husband. You can see why he didn't wish to sleep with his wife again since he was now unable to please her in bed. He'd see it as a complete waste of time

Imagine a man being told how good her lover was and how as good as useless he was? I'd imagine if Trevor asked Nicole to move in with her, she'd pack her bags the same night, but since he didn't, she decided to make do and mend with her husband

It would take a special sort of loneliness and lack of self-esteem for that marriage to survive. An entertaining read, non-the-less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY STUPIDITY I thought this story was about John and his wife. WHO IN THE HELL IS TONY ?????

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Tony? Does early onset dementia explain her craziness in this tale as well as the fact she doesn't remember her husband's name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, kinda spoiled the story when 'John' became 'Tony' in the last few paragraphs. Seems like you lost interest or were distracted as you finished writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As others have already said the John / Tony really distracts from the story, please at least read before posting, that isn’t a simple typo. Though reasonably well written, that any man would put up with that is unbelievable, doesn’t need to be a BTB but divorce would be a certainty plus brining some pain to bear on her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC with a RAAC. Disgusting. And yeah get the names straight. What's the point. She'll just cheat again... Not just BTB but arrange for the boss to suffer great bodily harm..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well written, logical for those characters who i do not believe are anything like normal.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

Who is Tony? His name was Anthony John I guess

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

He thinks he is old and will never find another woman like her? He is just 46! That is not old. Fact is, he will have women throwing themselves at him after the divorce. He is healthy and successful. Her boss would dump her once she is divorced. That’s part of the fun for scum like him. Then she will have no one.

bruce22bruce22almost 3 years ago

Nice to see someone dominate their animalistic urges without having to mop up blood.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

The Magic BBC strikes again! Badly conceived, badly executed.

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Seen enough of this author, won't ever be seing anymore!! Should be named CUCKPULSION.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Divorce the bitch and move on. I know it's just a story and the characters aren't real but frankly she's a despicable person. She carried on an affair with her boss behind her husbands back until he found out, then was all frightened and repentant wanting her husband to stay married to her but refused to give the bastard up. Hell she didn't just continue on with him, she fucking brought him into their house naked and showed him off to him. She has NO respect for her husband, only cares about what she wants. Even if she resigned there are years worth of issues to work through; all the seduction attempts, the lies, the spiteful hate at being rejected and him being "unreasonable", not to mention the history of how this started in the first place or even if this was the first time she did start cheating. Frankly he'd be better off without her, who knows whether she'll start up with another guy or if she even really ended it with Trevor, she could have easily lied.

Troy is only 46, young enough to date and find someone else. The odds that he couldn't seem to be a creation of the author to strong-arm his character into staying in a messed up situation. If ur with someone because there are no other options, that's not really love that's fear of being alone.

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

have to agree -- no more for me either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars for the story but I have now idea of how he could create such a weak willed whimp who would stay with a woman who had now respect for a husband and wants a lover with a bigger cock to fuck her. That being said I spent time in the UK and watched many English females doing their best to get Black men to spend time with them or in their bed. This writer needs to grow some balls of his own and create a husband would rather keep his pride and isn't worried about losing money in a divorce. Once you lose your self respect nothing else really matters,

dob092095dob092095almost 3 years ago

Are all of your stories cuck stories? No man would stay with her. You indicate that he makes great money, he can find another pretty wife.

As has been said, love is the most beautiful thing that money can buy.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

This was horrible.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

John...the husband. Tony...the Husband? What about Trevor? And her compulsion? Does he think it just goes away? Sorry, you should have divorced the cunt, no matter the cost.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Who is Tony?

There is a lot to like in the story. Even if I think the characters make ridiculous decisions. And I get that authors can make a mistake with names. But this mix-up indicates you need to proofread your stories better before publishing.

Rhank you for sharing your story

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

You know why men work jobs they hate to earn money they dont need to buy shit they dont want?

To buy at the very least a woman's fidelity, if not love

/

He cant buy this whores loyalty the fact he refuses to move on to one he can makes him a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. Well written. I like the take of reality and how a couple who do love each other might work out a complicated mistake and wrongful thinking.The switching from John to Tony was confusing but hell its amateur writing. I know you took a lot of negative feed back because most want fantasy writing but I appreciate the realistic take of what might actually go wrong in these highly charged situations. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tony ?? Who is Tony ? I suggest that you use an editor in the future. I have read one of your other stories and found it a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jesus Christ you suck at this. You are truly one of the worst writers in Literotica history. That in itself is noteworthy. You are terrible at this and will likely never get better.

Have a good day

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Who

Who is Tony?.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp.Why did he not divorce her and sue Trevor and their firm?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.

story TAGS