All Comments on 'Only 50 Days'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Screw you for writing this shit

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
“Would it be easier to live without Nicole in his life, or better to work on restoring their once perfect marriage?”

Fuck no. Divorce city.

Oh, and take a cricket bat to the back if Trevor’s head. It’s that simple. “You stole from me, I take it out in trade from you.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Husband was pretty wimpy. Story would have been better if he had told trevor to get the fuck out of his house after Nicole humiliated him with trevor. Also instead of having her resign he should have demanded they both go to the company HR and have trevor fired or the company would be sued. 3* because of the wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You call it a ridiculous raac, I call it a great love story. Maybe the wife disrespected her husband a little bit but it was all for good. It strengthened his love for his wife. Fuck the anonymous trolls. 5 stars from Legio Cuck-yeah Nostra.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

It really is a cuck story, she disrespected him and he disrespected himself when he agreed to her ultimatum.

Instant application for divorce and informing all the family and friends of her intentions would have brought her back to reality quite quickly.

Especially seeing how the story finished

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who TF is Tony?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Should

Should have divorced her and sued their firm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Heavenly Father I pray, please find in in Your infinite mercy to deliver me from having a wife like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Until the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have divorced the cheating whore and tried to make a new life. I would hope that Trevor would injure her enough, she'd be permanently finished or give her something and she'd die...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Tony/John, is a weak man. Her keeps the whore and does nothing to her boss. He could have recorded their conversations and destroyed the asshole's career. But he was a wimp. He will probably accept her next boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really bad ending. Nothing changes yet he wants to accept his wife's betrayal? Any divorce is better. The best divorce sees him hiring a PI, getting proof of his wife's cheating and suing the Company and lover boy personally. How does he live with the lies? She tells him that a black man has made her his bitch. That alone would have made some men get their guns and shoot them both. To have any type of mental health. he needs a divorce. Awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know, you never answered the question, is it John or is it Tony. Since you can't be bothered, I can't bothered to read any more of your screwed up stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Funny. So she resigned her job. Now she's fucking her BBC anytime she can get away with it. Remember, the husband's only condition was that she resign her job. She did. He never told her she had to stop fucking the black bull. She hasn't. Get real.

The only question is if he will divorce her before or after she has the black bull's baby. Or will he be a total cum slurping cuck by then? I'm good either way. The marriage was dead and buried when she brought her BBC home to show her husband how inadequate he was. From then on he deserves Every ounce of shit she shoves down his throat. Darwin laughs, good riddance to that wimp's genes.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The way the story is laid out, makes sense in most regards. With the wife throwing the relationship into the husband's face, telling him what he'll "lose" if he divorces her...the decision to stop has to be her own. By showing the wife what she's lost, which she says is "dear" to her about her husband, is the only thing that would logically cause her to change her mind and stop her affair.

Now the "Tony/John" switch, didn't make sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Trash

Husband gives in to her ultimatum for her to have a lover and he sticks around? She gets to have her fun and then when she is in pain and realises what a slut she's been she wants to be his wife again and he accepts just like that, no repercussions? Of I could rate it lower then a 1, I would.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - really bad story - ONCE&DONE - throw the bitch out.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Just terrible. He should have shot Trevor after making him grovel and beg. Then drop the whore somewhere in the desert to rot. If he didn't want to be so murdery, then just take everything of value and walk away There were no kids or even a dog to tie him to the whore. Dignity is worth more than money wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC .... Please stop writing. Your stories are all ridiculous wimpy cucks. Done with this author.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Strange story. Wife needs to be kicked and big dick needs to be castrated. AA++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is this crap ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read 2 stories so far and both are incomplete so I'm going to assume that's the writers style and will be my last read from the author. If the stories are incomplete u should make it known if it will be a series or what not.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Seems I agree with a couple of my co-hearts, Diecast & ScorpioJJ. She cheated and tried to cuckold her unknowing husband. Now that he knows, why didn't he drop the bomb on Trevor. I'm sure since he is her boss, allocation of affection lawsuit against their company would be assured with big money for Tony. It also seems like other employees knew about Trevor and Nicole since his buddy didn't want to get involved ("I've said too much" attitude). Just another sad story that came up a little short. Now, if another chapter of what happens to Tony when he goes after Trevor and the company, now that would make this a very interesting read. And should he divorce Nicole is the question, since she started the whole affair with her new boss and lied about Simon not being retired. Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you really don't know what you're doing do you? Get another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Tony? Are you so bad you can't keep your characters straight??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't imagine what was the story before TRCIII edited it.

1*

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 2 years ago

Bull Shit is this story If My wife ever did that to me and I found out the Next thing would Be the Big D and Not one Bridge would be left standing Between Us I would Burn them all Then I would sue the Company She worked for due to what was happening with DIxon when His wife and Dixen was going on Company Business . You might not agree but even a Man Like Him would always Find a Loving Wife when he had the Money after the ambers were all Burnt and Cold .from the Burnt Bridges. If a Man is a Man He would never let it happen the second time and Yes Dixon would Pay in some way. Size doesn't matter after He does what Dixon did a Bat a Crowbar a Bullet will even any fight out . Mr Colt said it best when He said Al Men are not created Equal But The Gun will equal things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wife who would present her naked lover and then tell her husband why the naked lover is so far superior to him is a completely selfish monster. No man who intended to keep his own self-respect would stay with her after that display of female petulance and attempted domination. And honestly she shows such contempt for her husband by doing so that he isn't ever going to get her back.

P.S. How did the lover get out of that house still intact?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You really need an editor. Also Hubby is a complete CUCK for not DIVORCING the BBC slut!!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Not on my watch! It would be good bye, after some time it took me to rearrange finances and grab all the money I could.

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

She would have gone as soon as I found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always, the wife stealing man needs to pay for his sins against the husband. Trevor Dixon needs to be made to understand the wrongness of his actions with a married woman, especially one in a subordinate workplace position where he held managerial power over her. John...or Tony...whoever he is at the moment, needs to get a fair number of swings in on some balls with a force applicator of his choice. Baseball bat, nine iron, cricket bat, whatever works for John/Tony. Dixon is already holding a couple of balls for the striking. Maybe Trevor will get a new last name, Dixoff! Hey hey Trevor, TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What John should have said...

'The meal over and the pub getting too noisy he left and drove back home. Nicole was waiting for him. "Where have you been, I've got dinner waiting," she told him angrily.

'I've eaten," he replied, turning to go into the lounge.

"Without telling me." Her raised voice annoyed him.

《"Yes Nicole, I had one single meal without telling you. Food required to sustain life! Unlike the unnecessary weeks of your adultery which you never told me about on your business trips,"》he replied with a calmness that surprised him as he heard Nicole follow him into the lounge. He picked up the remote to turn the television on.'

Choke on that bite of reality meat Nicole! TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have gone after Trevor before I took her back, if I did.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Do us all a favor

Rewrite this story and put some balls on that husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

get rid of the slut don't need a whore in his life then some dark night beat the shit out of Trevor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poorly written-cant even keep the characters straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no sane guy would have not walked out on meeting the lover.

No sane guy would not get revenge even if only trying ti sue the company.

So the story needs serious rewriting.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Burn the cheating bitch. Too many good women to choose from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only option when your wife cheats on you and tells you that she won't give up her lover is too dump the slut. This was ridiculous and her doing 360 at the end where all of sudden she decides to fight for her marriage was bullshit. Why bother trying to redeem her. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah! The use of racist BBC myth again, and the racist treatment of the husband, by this author is shameful. Anti-White racism gets negative 10 stars. The " faggot, cuck shit" gets another negative 10 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why didn't she tell him when Simon's retirement was announced? Trevor surely wasn't there yet, even if he was, she couldn't have already been fucking him. could she?

\

"You know you don't want to know that, John," - That IS an answer!

\

"I want my husband back, John." - Then get rid of your lover. And, Tony?

\

@SwordWielder, she's the only one that can file a sexual harassment suit, and she's not like;y to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like a good lawyer time is needed. One that would go for the juggler, and take her to the cleaners.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
One word — post-nup

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Again nothing

Why you have such a fantastic talent yet you keep ruining your stories. Again starting off fantastic then this cuckold garbage please please stop with this cuckold crap. You are a very talented writer who at the moment looks like everyone likes to read cuckold stories. To be honest if you are going to write garbage like this at least do the decent thing and put it in the correct category. This poor story is about a wife having sexual things with a coloured person aka interracial category. What makes me laugh is why is it that you think all coloured people are all muscular and have a fifteen foot cock . Are you having a turn or something they are just like you and me there are no different some coloured people have small cocks like everyone else. Why have you always got to portray a coloured person with huge talent. It always makes the stories even more pointless. So please please stop being a complete fool you are better than this you have got a great talent so please do this story justice . And either BTB or reconcile with her without having this cuckold crap in the middle of the story. Please just stop ruining your stories it’s not what they want to read cuckold/swinging/sharing stories are dead at the moment thanks to newbies flooding the loving wife category. Only BTB stories are making it nothing else ( thanks to the newbies) . So please stop trying to be down with everyone it doesn’t work just keep on writing what you are best at BTB and reconciliation stories but without you getting carried away with the cuckold crap.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

John was so weak. He should have burned them both down. If a naked man was in my house, he would find my axe on his neck. At the very least, John should have gone to Dixon's boss and threatened to ruin the company's reputation for having a company whore and her pimp on staff. So what she is beautiful, she acted very ugly. Call the kids and let them know their mother has become a whore, divorce her and find a better woman. Pathetic.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

YES DEAR??? re you f'ing kidding me? How can you write this kind of story? Is this the way you live? If so, I have no respect for you. I cannot believe some men can be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was all going so very good , then all of a sudden, Sshhheeeesh! LP

green117green117over 2 years ago
Curous story...

I read this one as the husband getting his revenge by emotionally abusing his wife - not a clean separation, not a change of heart of the wife character... in fact, there was really very little there about what the wife was doing... other than my suspicion that the Big Black Guy did her during the week, and then dropped her when her enthusiasm became muted.

Shrugs - and the resulting relationship is something I would pay to avoid. It is the natural end of the BTB thing, passive aggressive version...

Can't tell what the author was up to - the use of the "pub" suggests a milieu that while I have visited, I don't have the chops to read the details. So - our pub going colleagues out there - how do you read this story?

Green-something

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Wow, she lies to her husband for 3-4 months so she can fuck her new boss/stud. Then when she gets caught she thinks it’s a good idea to bring the shitbag into her home and show him off to her hubby by saying “he is everything you are not.” The wimpass doesn’t think he can live without her … holy shit! That crap is not at all believable. No guy with a set of functioning balls would have require more than a split second of thought before dumping the stupid selfish bitch. “No! No 50 days, no 50 hours, no 50 seconds, it’s over, BITCH!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

This storey is utterly unbelievable,

1. Nicole has been Simons Secretary for 10 years and retires, of course Nicole is going to tell her husband John, because she won’t have probably even met Trevor Dixon yet. And there is going to be a farewell party for Simon, which Nicole and John would attend together.

2. Totally unbelievable that Trevor would agree to be naked in John’s house when he came home.

You write well but this storey is rubbish. ⭐️

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

More anti-White garbage from this idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a very disillusioned write up this was. Do you really think any man would allow a slut wife to do this to him. When she had her black cock toy in their home naked I would have walked out on them and made plans to dislocate his cock & testicles from his body. Find a couple of men who could make this happen & pay them well. He has to live but without his "equipment" for the rest of his life. A complete rubbish story. You need to rethink your stories. You seem to have the ability to write but just can't say in your writings what would be a plausible story. And WHO in the Hell is TONY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible. The scene where he comes home to naked wife who then produces "nervous looking" black guy who wife then parades like a prize bull, telling husband in excruciating detail why black guy is superior to him in all physical/sexual ways is disgusting. Any man who would accept that is a cuckold; this is not slinging insults it is just a fact. And he just accepts it and allows it? Marriage ending; there is no love worth accepting that degradation and contempt, no woman is so beautiful as to accept that emasculation. Really a shitty ugly story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What?

Tony, John, who's her husband again? I thought it was John. Mixed up story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking PUSSY! He should've kicked her boss in the sack as hard as he could and beat the living shit out of him, right in front of his stupid whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, though the writing is reasonably good. The scene bringing a naked Trevor into the room and showing the ways he is physically superior to husband would have led to both Trevor and wifey getting shot in many American homes, fuck the consequences. Even if that didn't happen divorce would be a foregone conclusion. 2**

Burner70Burner70over 2 years ago

Good writing. Bad ending . Guess anyone can fuck the slag . He will take her back time and time again . 1 strar and that was for the writing

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, but not enjoyable. No wife worth keeping would put him through that. Plus, Tony John Tony John Tony John...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent story - no retribution to the black guy??? 1* - wimp story

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story....I give it 3 stars, although I can't for the life of me and four fingers of Wild Turkey 101, figure out if a husband could possibly ever go along with such a wild ass proposition from a cheating ass slut wife and I'm sorry, what does the husband get out of all of this 50 day shit? And BTW, 50 days a year for how many years? This deal sucks. He should have gone upstairs and got his gun and shoot both of their sorry asses and told the police that he came home and found a strange man raping his wife and went fucking crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

>he actually believes her

KWAB

1 star.

And next time, keep the IR garbage in IR where that shit belongs.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

It has taken me one hour deciding if this even deserved the 1* I gave it. Zero isn't an option. Nicole is a stupid cunt, pure and simple. John/Tony are both fucking idiots for putting up with this shit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

"Trevor, you look like you are pretty good shape...Are you stronger or faster than a bullet?" Pulling a pistol from his desk drawer, " you have one minute to put on some god damn clothes and get out of my house. Take the whore with you!" The End. All of these characters are worthless and disgusting. He never did anything to Trevor and he took the nasty wife back?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

I give a lot of credit for taking a less travelled path and having the courage to explore new ideas. But i cannot handle the simple disregard for the readers by not being able to get the names of the character right. John Tony Tony John. Read your own story

green117green117about 2 years ago
So I read it again -

Fairly good use of emotional pain.

On the plot side... this go around it seemed to me, if this were RL and not just a story, then the Nicole character was trying to fit in two roles - and needed, yes needed, her husband to keep the "Good Person" role going in concert with the "Hot Slut" or whatever she was doing as a role with Trevor. With the loss of the viability of the "Good Person" persona, she was left with the a frankly unsustainable and self destructive persona of the "Slut".

Still, IRL the relationship between John and Nicole now sucks. They both have lost.

Do please keep writing - the connection with a number of anxieties of the male character was good. The use of the BBC was unfortunate (though I did like the suggestion that the BBC was nervous about being shown off in the guys home), but between that and the Killer Dyke from Outer Space, and the Rich Guy who Wants Low Rent Pussy memes I suppose you had to make a choice. I'd suggest trying something a bit less boilerplate next time - how about a nice guy who reminds her of her first love... and her necessity to finally grow out of past regrets.

Cheers,

Green-something

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Please do not write any more stories

Until you can give the man in one of the stories some damn balls

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap. What a waste of time spent reading this drivel.

There were only 2 options given to the stupid slut - quit work or divorce. When the ASSHOLE & SLUT appeared naked in his house Monday evening his only option was to turn around and leave. Tuesday morning he should have been at the lawyers getting the divorce paperwork started. Instead the wimp/cuck husband surrendered his manhood and capitulated to the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hhhmmm. I liked it. LP

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

First - pick one name for your main character and stick with it. That just looks lazy.

Second...no. just no. No man would endure those insults, humiliation, disrespect, dishonor, cruelty, manipulation, disregard, and lies. Come ON! There is no coming back from her decisions.

Back to the lazy part: before she was fucking her new boss... she supposedly never mentioned her old boss' retirement, and leaving? That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My question. How did the husband's name go from John to Tony back to John then Tony again in the same paragraph. Also why didn't he sue the company and her boss for the near destruction of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After she made such a big deal about how the only parts of her worth keeping were the physical bits, why would he keep her and reject the physical bits?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Second read. I still hate all three characters. John (Tony?), was so weak. There are other beautiful women out there who aren’t cheating whores. He should have thrown them both out after a 2x4 to Trevor’s head and crotch. She deserved nothing. What will John do next time? Now she has no job and lots of time to devote to the Gardner or pool boy or whomever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another

Don't waste your time

Unless into wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who’s Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disregarding the Tony/John/Tony cockup I gave you 2 star dislike because yet again we have the age old codswallop that the hub is essentially weak and the wife dominant, except when confronted by a big black cock.

No husband in their right mind would have stood there and waited as she paraded her fuck buddy in all his naked glory and then listened as she proceeded to demolish her husband's entire ego in the process.

As for taking her back: not even to be considered until she'd had some severe counseling to sort out her months of deception and whoring.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

The story is too vile to even deserve a comment. Why would he take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another conpulsion wimpy story. No retribution for Trevor. No suing the company. utter bullshit author. -1000

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pretty good story, and definite tension as to what John (or Tony in parts) would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS CUM EATER DOES NOT WRITE ANYMORE. DIED FROM CUCKY BOY DISEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe John’s middle name is Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicole or Nicola? Try to pay attention! Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rather wimpy John/Tony. 2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do UK companies disregard sexual harassment laws, especially between executives and their lower level employees? MC is a CEO. Call the Chairman of the Board of wife's company and complain. Threaten a lawsuit. Trevor will get launched in an afternoon, without references. Then, launch the cheating wife right behind him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another cuck and whore story not worth reading anymore of your shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you ever spend time proofing your stories? You can't keep names straight in many of them and it is just sloppy. I agree with others and John should have been talking with the companies HR department Tuesday morning and Trevor would have been history, maybe Nicole too.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
"yes, dear." ??? WTF

she has been ruined. she has fucked around and liked it! SHE WILL FUCK AROUND AGAIN!! its happened in my life 3 times i know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t care for stories where the author falls back on the old stereotype

of the well hung, powerful, black, Mandingo stud. Even worse when his

Cock is a magic wand that no woman can resist. All this is demeaning to

Black men and reflects the racist bias of the author.

( I’m a white male conservative, btw )

No need to get into the P/W husband nor the manipulative, narcissistic wife.

I’m sure there’ll be others who’ll work them over.

The notion of either husband or wife seeking a mid-life fling isn’t necessarily a

deal breaker if respect and understanding of life’s evolving nature are present.

SHR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Throw your keyboard out.. Jesus Christ I’ve read shit stories and then there’s this thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing simple sucks. You are really bad at it. The main characters name changed back and forth from tony it John so many times I lost track. Also you are a pathetic cuckold who should stop trying to pass as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you should proof read it , you bring the name Tony in where John should be and so on. Plus I believe that there is more as in continuing the story………

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would he even want her back after a dirty black cock was in her hole??? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The truth is Trevor found a new younger recipient for his large black appendage, who didn't have the husband baggage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Tony? WTF is Tony?

I thought her husband was John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could he still trust her now knowing she had enjoyed different, and better?

I think with his age and the cost and effects of divorce I think he would of taken her offer.

Why not have another alternate ending beginning at her offer?

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

I would have ended the marriage the minute she lied about Simon. No way back from her cheating and lies. Well written, but it disappointed me when he turned out to be a willing cuckold.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

So, now she cheats behind his back.

A racist story, about big black cocks that largely don’t exist in the same vein as big white cocks.

So much bullshit.

I originally gave this 1/5 that score still stands

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.

story TAGS