All Comments on 'Only 50 Days'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments (Page 4)
OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

John needs to give up his man card if he doesn't dump his cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Just trying to understand how his wife not telling him her new boss was black makes her deceit worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tony needs to turn in his man card. If he ever had one. Another in insulting cuck story.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

"" ... she would have to overcome my total lack of trust in her, then restore my respect and my love for her."

Correct sentiment, but the story ends before those things could happen. Absence of that part makes this an average story. Too bad. It had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least have John/Tony file a sexual harassment suit vs. the company and Trevor. Why let him fuck your wife for free? The MC was such an indecisive, mostly willing cuck that it felt like a MMF was due with him enjoying all the cleaning up duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dog shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pathetic wimp, how long before she finds another cock she can't say no to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimp who deserved everything he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did your parents( or slut mom) not abort you at conception?? Never understood why anyone would want to bring to life such a cumsoaked cuckworm like u?? Please …please go and drown urself in a bucket of pigs cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's it with these stories where the boss and wife think they have all the power? This obviously takes place in the UK where any workplace affair like this would violate the same employee regulations and laws as anywhere else in the civilized world. MC is a divisional CEO, and Trevor is like a director--that's a phone call, and Trevor's on the next years-long assignment to Djibouti, Kampuchea, on the street without references.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In case you guys have figured it out - this has to be a racist black author

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

Can't understand why this story has received such a low score.

lover1953lover1953about 1 year ago

You got the names a bit buggered up but good plot. The ending was a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Over the years, I've formed the opinion that stories like this are probably written by black writers with a huge inferiority complex concerning white men, and the only way they seem to be able to make themselves feel better is by fictionally dominating a white man's wife, while the white husband has his agency robbed or neutered.

It's weird how people could not see this for the racist fantasy it is. If it were reversed, I don't think I have to go further.

Sure, I could be wrong, and most certainly, there will be women and men with kinks like this, but I think on the whole, until I see convincing stats, I'll stick with my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure needs a follow up on how Trevor is ostracized and fired and Nicole is warned about consequences.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

Total wimp cuck. Some people get off on this crap, and that’s fine. The story was written well, but, I wish I knew what the story was about before I wasted my time reading it. Some writers actually give a warning at the beginning letting the readers know what the story is about. Try it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Where the story falls apart is that 1) she wouldn't give up her lover that easily after all she said about him, and 2) husband would not have hung around and waited that long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perhaps an alternative was once he confronted her and she said she would continue he should have said fine, it's either divorce or you began getting paid an addition 100/fuck from Trevor Dixon. You will also make sure that these funds are passed through the HR department as part of your salary but will be noted on your pay stub as additional services rendered as Administrative Aid. The company will put out a notice about your additional pay so all are aware of your increased salary. With these conditions you can continue to see Trevor Dixon. Without these actions, i will begin divorce actions on Friday of the next week.

Take that my "loving" wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who are Tony and Nicola?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too little, too late - marriage over.

jonny956jonny95612 months ago

There is a consistent theme of weak men, completely lacking in self respect, throughout you stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s been a while since I’ve read a story in which the two central characters have been portrayed as utterly vapid, stupid, feckless and utterly without any discernible merit. But of the two the. Husband.’s portrayal bordered on contemptuous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

...and Dixon walked away without any repercussions. A VP and his direct report is a ready-made complaint and compensation case. Stupid writer writing stupid tales.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In the US, Tony or Nicola goes to HR, Trevor Dixon is in the street, and they're banking a big settlement. Is this why England is really Cuckland?

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

The story has potential if John confronts her in front of her father

and he looks at his daughter and smacks her face for dishonoring and demeaning her husband. For bringing shame on herself by acting like a gutless, horny whore fucking her mandingo. Her father standing by John and telling his daughter she is a disgrace and she either stops this, or he as her Father will end it for her; as several of his retired buddies from the coldstream guards are going to pay her fuckstud a visit and separate him from his manhood. Can't we have one husband stand up for himself?

Listen, your writing could get special. Make your husband's realistic. I don't know any man that would tolerate the level of disrespect shown.

I'm not knocking your writing. I just described what most guys I know would do.

Very Respectfully,

Dave

P..S You weave a storyline and advance it well. You develop characters and solidly convey their emotional states and feelings. You can write, no question of it.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip699 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but gave it only three stars as I consider it only half a story. If ever a story needed to continue, this is it, I only hope this gets many endings, a la George Anderson’s “February Sucks.”

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb9 months ago

I'm sorry, I really try to find something good in each story or offer some thoughts on improving a story, but I truly hated this story almost from the beginning. I'm not one to get into the cuck name calling, but this MC definitely was one.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

To compare this very stereotypical big black clown boss porking the wife garbage with George Anderson’s story is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These people can not even come close to being real. Even fiction can't work. I gave it a #3 but even that was a stretch

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

To believe that this story could even be remotely possible one would have to suspend all logic. Her actions would never happen and him actually getting a hardon after learning what she had been doing bordered on the ridiculous. Shoving her naked lover in her husband’s face was unforgivable along with the disrespect it represented. A generous 2. I really disliked it ! No smiles .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a horrible tale. Show me one man who would accept this.... You wrote up this crap tale just to end it with "Yes dear!"??? And what about John or Tony? 2*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have finally come to the realization your stories simply are not worth reading after reading 4 of them. learn to write realistic stories and you'll have more success.

Bry1977Bry19776 months ago

I couldn't give more than 3* mostly due to the fact you cant get his name right. one minute its john then its tony then back to john and once again tony. i dont know what kind of editor you had but you need a new one!

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

what man would except that from the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupidity is all you write. I read to be entertained, but your unrealistic stories are not entertaining. I try to be fair and read several stories before passing judgment, but I have yet to be able to finish one of your ( very disturbing illusions I might add) stories. You obviously have no concept of human nature and until you do, you will continue to write garage. It's probably best you find another hobby, as you suck at this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor ending. Husband should have thrown her out.

bigeightguybigeightguy4 months ago

2* for a truly waste of my time

timrivtimriv4 months ago

Needs a second chapter, where she cheats with Trevor again and he divorces her. Once the divorce is final she moves in with Trevor. Tony, the kids, her parents and friends dump her but the sex is now not just once even few months but every day. The magic is no longer there and she realizes she is just a fuck toy for Trevor. She then moves out a year after moving in with Trevor. Tony by this point has a new squeeze. She goes to counselling and begins to realize how stupid she was throwing away 22 years and her life with Tony for a young hung black man. Eventually she has a breakdown and tries to end her life. The story is about her road to redemption.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In my opinion your mc was weak and pathetic you are going to get a lot of nasty comments if you carry on in this vein. Your mc took no action agsinst the boss and none against the wife despite giving her an ultimatum. Very very poor mc and a waste of time reading with no satisfaction anywhere, so whats the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really!? 3 pages for this stupid final?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think I figured it out. The husband’s name is Anthony John! Good story, kinda weird, but an interesting read

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I think she was a little coming to her decision. he as well should have said goodbye sooner. She will probably always compare the sex with her oos lack lover and they will never be together as thwy once were,

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Who the fucks Tony ? Don’t bother with a second chapter, it’s shite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.

story TAGS