All Comments on 'Only Consenting Adults Ch. 10'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JcbxJcbx8 months ago

Is Lily ever coming back!!?

oneagainstoneagainst8 months agoAuthor

Lily already got her Happy Ever After with Cassie's husband Damian. That should be enough for her, shouldn't it? Uh, shouldn't it...?

JcbxJcbx8 months ago

There are still countless undiscovered stories waiting to be unraveled, involving Lily, Cassie, and Damian..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I equally love and dread this story line. Even with all the shit they put one another through, I'm rooting for Aidan and Rosa to have a happily ever after...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The spa, the drug, Alice and James and heaven forbid Jodie. Things look bleak for Aiden and Rosa. Aiden isn’t the type to throw Indi under the bus for a deal either. I am gripped, totally! As for Lily, we haven’t seen Cassie visit her after the split. Does Damian cheat on Lily? Fidelity isn’t his strong point.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jodie has been an evil menace in several different stories. Is she working for Davey? Given Davey's looking evil presence, is he the final boss for this game? Or is she his boss?

Anyway, enjoying it so far. Thanks for writing!

oneagainstoneagainst8 months agoAuthor

Some good guesses, some a little wide of the mark...! But yeah, things are going to step up from here on out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do you write Adrian as such a punk? The first ti.e he came back to his house he should have busted Davey's ass and threw him out on the street. It was his house you know. When the police show up tell them he drugged your wife and was raping her. If she wouldn't stand by him then toss the bitch to the curb too. If you write him selling out Indi you have ruined the character.

StrictThursdayStrictThursday8 months ago

So good, as always but I fear Rosa’s storyline is too dark for me. I love the kink, but I love happy endings more.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFire8 months ago

The Aiden/Rosa story has always been depressing but this takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are Aiden and Rosa going to get back together?

Or are you just going to keep it dark, make Aiden weaker and Rosa have a horrible existence for the rest of her life?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope Aiden does get Rosa back.

I don't think you will do that.

Probably enjoy how messed up it is.

But how much more darker is it going to get.

Please put them back together. Give Davey an accident or something.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Does Aiden get back with Rosa??

I hope so.

What do other people think?

Also how many chapters you planning?

oneagainstoneagainst8 months agoAuthor

27 chapters in total, including the Midnight at the Lost and Found author event in the middle. There will be darkness, but there will also be light.

DustofFallenStarsDustofFallenStars6 months ago

I just thought I'd let you know I've set two personal bests at the gym this week; the first on the day I read OCA 07 when Aiden punches Davey, the other after I read this.

So thanks for getting me so emotionally invested in the characters and stressed enough that I had to work off my frustration on the rowing machines, I guess? Your contribution to my personal fitness goals is appreciated. 😋

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

A one page synopsis of what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...