Only Consenting Adults Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan broke off the smothering kiss, pulling back, watching the hood inflate and deflate rapidly as she sucked air into her lungs. The hole was too small, though, forcing her to struggle to find enough air to satisfy the crawling need in her muscles. He gave her a few more precious seconds, then clamped his mouth over hers again.

Aidan repeated the process, each time feeling his wife's body writhing under him as she struggled for air, her tongue squirming in his mouth as she blocked her own airhole before breaking off to allow herself a few precious seconds of respite. At last, her arms came up, wrapping around his body, holding him tightly. He maintained the smothering kiss, his naked skin and her shiny black latex form entwined on the bed. He broke off, staring down into his wife's wide, wild eyes as the hood fluttered against her face, pulsing rapidly.

"What do you need, Rosa?" he grunted.

"I want to be filled," she gasped.

In reply, Aidan clamped his mouth over hers again, holding her tightly until her body crawled with oxygen deprivation, bucking and heaving under him but unable to break the smothering embrace. He broke the seal again.

"No, Rosa. What do you need?"

"Fill me," she cried.

Aidan clamped his mouth over hers, locking his body rigid as she tried to struggle free. This time, when he broke off the kiss, he stared into her eyes for several long seconds.

"Babe, what do you need?" he asked, but his voice was softer now.

"Make love to me, Aidan," she whimpered.

Aidan's lips met hers, but this time it was just a kiss. He slid down her body, finding her crotch zip with his fingers and opening the suit. He bent his face to the pink, swollen folds revealed behind the latex and parted her with his tongue.

Rosa was already sopping, her bare, waxed pussy already coated with a sheen of her moisture. He found the hard nub of her clitoris and pursed his lips over it, sucking gently. Above him, the black latex figure began to writhe.

He pressed her hips down against the bed with his hands, using his bodyweight to pin her in place, splayed open before his merciless tongue as he lapped. There was a high, shuddering sound, and he felt the gush of her moisture as Rosa climaxed all at once, her thighs shuddering with the force of her orgasm, the latex hood sealing against her face as she tried to draw in enough breath to satisfy the aching thrill coursing through her body.

Aidan didn't allow her any respite, sliding quickly up her body, positioning his tip at her entrance and then plunging himself deeply into his wife's helpless, latex-covered form. He could feel her quivering around him as she accepted his intrusion, slick with her own moisture from her first climax. He pounded into her hard, not waiting for permission, his body taut with exertion, his abdominals rippling with each thrust as he buried himself fully into her.

Rosa mewled, shocked by the suddenness of his action, tilting her hips and splaying her legs wide to open herself up completely to him, giving him full access to bury himself inside her. Aidan could feel his muscles burning as he clenched, merciless now with his unyielding need. The hood was plastered tightly against Rosa's face, her eyes staring into his, a high whistling sound coming from the little hole as she desperately tried to suck enough air into her lungs.

Aidan clamped his mouth over hers, denying her attempt, even as he felt his orgasm building deep in his core. Rosa's body was responding too, contracting around him, clenching, extracting all the pleasure she could from his thrusting cock as she built to her second climax. His mouth remained fastened over hers, his breath loud in his nostrils as he sealed her off from air. Her fingers dug into his back, her body trembling, locked rigid, burning with the need to orgasm and to breathe, two simultaneous inescapable urges, both completely out of her control, both needing Aidan to give her release.

Aidan sensed the way her body bucked beneath him, rising to the edge of orgasm himself as his wife strained against him. They were perfectly in tune now, their bodies moving as one, her eyelids fluttering as she hovered on the verge of losing herself, fighting for breath even as she fought for her climax.

He erupted inside her, his mind blanking as he was lost in the tide, pumping endlessly into his wife as she orgasmed beneath him, over and over again. Aidan knew what this was and felt the power of the connection between them: the resolution, the homecoming.

Despite the distance between them, despite the betrayal and the suffering, and with a long journey still ahead, they had come back together, both of them the vanquished and the victors. Here at last, in the bedroom where they had begun so long ago, they could finally call time on the conflict that had torn them apart, the rivalry, the cheating, the contest.

Aidan reached up and pulled the breath hood off Rosa's head. She was staring at him now, her dark hair plastered against her sweat-slickened face. Tenderly, he tucked her hair behind her ears and kissed her again, sliding out of her and wrapping her up in his arms.

"Did you like that?" Rosa asked.

"Yeah," Aidan replied.

She studied his face for a few seconds and then a ghost of a smile crept across her face.

"Yeah? Is that it?"

"Pretty much."

"I lie here and let you fuck me like a sex doll, and I just get a yeah?"

"You got something out of it too, I seem to recall."

Rosa's nose wrinkled and just then, Aidan caught a glimpse of the woman he married, the old Rosa giving him shit, and his heart soared.

"Happy to oblige, whenever you need filling," he told her.

"Filling?"

"That's what you asked for. So, happy wife, happy life."

Rosa smiled, then pecked him on the lips.

"That's right. Keep me happy, babe. That's the job."

She snuggled into the nape of his neck, her hand on his chest, and he let her lie against him, feeling the warmth of her breath over his skin.

"I'll keep you happy too," she murmured, "Let's keep each other happy."

She pressed herself tighter against him.

"Let's always be happy, Aidan. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, babe, I can."

There was a long pause before Rosa spoke again.

"Can you forgive me?" she asked.

Aidan gathered up his wife in his arms, laid together on their bed, back in their apartment. After losing sight of each other over the horizon, they had finally come full circle, back to the place where it all started.

"Already have," Aidan replied.

---

[In the final chapter: Cassie and Lily face up to an awful, expectant truth. Eve chooses to confront Adam, after everything he's done to her.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12