All Comments on 'Only for Him Ch. 01'

by buttrflyinchains

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Absurdity Is Disturbing

In a trusting environment, we are all willing to expose ourselves to the possibilities of mental pain as without taking a chance we would never know love and trust.

But physical pain isn't even a consideration for a civilized person is it? Perhaps I should have said for a rational secure person. There is the rub isn't it.

Some people feel so insecure that they will subject themselves to anything to gain acceptance or to avoid reality. These extremes are puzzling but obviously some do sadly occur to the long term detriment of both parties for it takes more booze to get the same high - more drugs to get where yesterday was - and more pain to reach that depraved jaded state of avoidance.

How sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
congratulations!!!

Where as there will always be trust in a relationship we are sometimes fooled. It has happened before that some have been treated ssovery well only to become totally different once they recieved the ultimate trust. It is wonderful that this story portrays that. No one should ever be misused and I would greatly love to see where this story takes you. You bring forth things that some wish not to face but need to, or at least be aware of. I truely feel pity for those that are unable to understand what you wrote. It is a wonderful story. Please bring forth more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where can I find a woman like you

for my husband's pleasure?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous