Pumping Gas and Other Things

Story Info
Never knew that filling up could be so tasty.
2.4k words
4.61
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a senior in my mid-sixties and am retired. I am in fairly good shape and have a seven-inch cut cock and a big set of hanging balls. I am married and have a very good relationship with my wife but our sex life is nonexistent. She decided several years ago that she had no urge for sex and assumed that I had none either. I told her that wasn't the case but she had made up her mind that she wasn't going to have any sex. After her revelation I decided that I would have to look elsewhere and after a couple of months of no sex at home I began to look for outside relationships and began to explore my bi tendencies.

On a Saturday I was at the gas station filling up. There was a car in front of mine and the driver was a good-looking guy about six-two and in his thirties doing the same. I was kind of zoned out waiting for my tank to be filled and was watching the guy at the other car. Since he was wearing a loose-fitting shirt and jeans, I couldn't tell much about his body but my eyes seemed to lock in on his crouch. I really didn't realize that I had been staring until he turned to the pump and it broke my trance. After he replaced the nozzle, he turned toward me and smiled and took a couple of steps toward the back of his car. I thought he would turn to go around to the driver's door, but he kept walking toward me. Not knowing what he wanted I asked if he had a problem.

He smiled as he got closer and leaned over to my ear and told me he wanted me to suck his cock. I was stunned by his forwardness, but as he leaned back, I could see he was dead serious. He saw the shocked look on my face, but he also saw I wasn't running for the hills. I asked why he thought I would suck his cock and he knew he had my attention. He said he had seen me looking at his crotch and knew I wanted to see more. I smiled and told him I was just vegging out while I filled my car and enjoyed wondering what people would look like when they were naked. He smiled again and said he would be happy to get naked for me so I could see what he looked like underneath all his clothes. I was still a little tongue tied but glanced down at his crouch and saw that he had a nice bulge.

I really wanted to reach over and touch his cock but held back because we were in the middle of a gas station and there were several other cars getting gas. It was almost like he knew what I was thinking when he told me he thought I would like to play with his eight-inch cut cock. I looked him in the eye and blurted out that if he had a place to go, I'd follow him. He said he had a place close by and headed back to his car. I finished gassing up and jumped in the car and he pulled out. My mind was racing as we drove to his place and I began to wonder what the hell I was doing following a stranger to his place in the middle of the day. I realized I knew nothing about this guy and didn't even know his name.

He pulled into an apartment parking lot and I parked next to him. As we walked toward the apartment building, we introduced ourselves and chatted about nothing in particular. His name was Bill and he said he was happy we had met at the station. I told him I was John and couldn't believe I was following a stranger to his apartment but was looking forward to seeing him nude so I could see if I could trust my imagination. We entered his ground floor one bedroom apartment and as soon as he locked the door, he moved closer and told me to rub his cock. As I rubbed his cock, he kicked off his sandals and pulled off his shirt. Bill was in great shape and it was obvious that he hadn't lied about his eight-inch cock. I told him to take off his pants and underpants so I could feel his naked cock.

Now that he was naked, I could see that the real thing was even better than my imagination. He was totally shaved and had a really nice big hanging ball sack to go with his thick cock. I wrapped one hand around his hard cock and massaged his balls with the other. I wrapped my fingers around the top of his ball sack and gently pulled down. I could feel his balls start to move toward the bottom of the sack. I milked his sack for a while longer because I wanted to suck his balls into my mouth before I licked and sucked his cock.

He sat on the edge of his couch and I sat on the floor so I could lick my way up his inner thighs. It didn't take long before my tongue reached his ball sack and I began to lick and lightly suck the sack. I looked up and saw that his head was tilted back and he was already breathing thru his mouth. I stroked his hard cock with my hand and sucked one and then both balls into my mouth. I was enjoying the salty taste and really wanted to taste his precum so I licked the bottom of his cock and moved toward his cock head. I got my wish and began to lick the precum off his shaft.

I wanted it to last but really wanted to suck his cock head and bury his whole cock in my mouth. I was careful to just suck the head into my mouth so I could clean it up with my tongue. I could tell his cock head was really sensitive and felt his hands on the back of my head. He began to push my head down on his cock and I sucked more in each time I stroked it with my mouth. His big cock was filling my mouth but I knew I had to keep going. After several small strokes I had worked his whole cock into my mouth and could feel his velvety cockhead sliding down my throat.

Over the years I had practiced with big rubber cocks and had overcome the gag reflex and was really enjoying feeling his whole cock in my mouth. He took his hands off my head and I began to slowly pump his cock with my mouth. Both of us were enjoying the slow long strokes, but by the time I realized he was close to a climax it was too late to stop. I tasted his salty cum and quickened the strokes. When only his head was in my mouth, I stopped stroking and swallowed.

He was moaning loudly as I continued to pump, hesitate and swallow his creamy cum. I lost count of the number of loads he squirted into my mouth, but the last tasted even better than the first. He finally finished climaxing and I started to feel him getting soft. As I let his cock come out of my tight lips, I licked off the last of his cum. I could tell he was spent when he leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.

I would have enjoyed having him suck my hard cock, but didn't think it was in the cards. We talked about sex and I told him I was up for anything other than pain. He said he was happy to hear that and would keep that in mind for our next visit. He was still relaxing as I got up and dressed. I told him I needed to go because my wife was expecting me and was probably wondering why filling the car with gas was taking so long. He smiled and told me I had drained every drop of cum out of him and he wanted to do it again. He gave me his phone number and I was already looking forward to my next visit.

I gave Bill a call and arranged for another meeting on the next Saturday. When I arrived at his place, he opened the door and was already naked and his cock was at attention. As he closed the door, he told me he was really horny and that he wanted me to suck his cock right there. I told him I would love to as I got on my knees and licked his cock head before I sucked it into my mouth. After sucking the head for a minute or so I sucked the whole shaft into my mouth and began to pump. It didn't seem to take any time before he tensed up and began to cum. I had really wanted the session to last longer but thought he might want seconds since he had been so horny.

He told me he had a surprise for me and told me to go to the bedroom and get naked. As I was getting undressed, I could hear voices at the front door and looked out to see three of his friends coming in. He greeted them and told them he had a new friend in the bedroom and that I would be happy to comply with any wish they had. My already hard cock was now dripping with precum and my mind was in overload trying to imagine what these guys would tell me to do.

They introduced themselves as Andy, Kevin and Joe. All three were in their late thirties, six feet tall and in pretty good shape. I watched them as they looked at my naked body and Andy told me to turn around so they could see my ass. I turned around and he told me to bend over to give them a better look. They apparently liked what they saw and told me to sit on the edge of the bed while they got naked. I was enjoying the show and saw that all three were cut and shaved. Andy had the biggest cock, but all three were nicely hung. I was transfixed on watching these seven-to-eight-inch cocks getting hard but snapped out of it when Kevin sat down next to me on the bed and told me to stroke his hardening cock. After a few strokes with one hand and massaging his balls with the other he leaned back on his elbows and said he needed a good blow job.

I got off the bed and was about to get on my knees to start sucking his cock when Andy told me to bend over because he was going to fuck my ass while I was sucking Kevin. I bent over to give him full access and began to lick Kevin's cock head. I told him I liked the taste of his precum and was looking forward to swallowing his cum. I lowered my lips to his cock head and sucked it into my mouth before I sucked the shaft all the way into my mouth. As I started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth, I felt a hand rubbing my ass with some lotion before a finger went in. I was still able to concentrate on sucking Kevin's cock until I felt the finger being replaced with Andy's cock head.

Andy grabbed my hips and began to push his shaft into my ass with some small strokes. I relaxed my ass as he fed his whole cock into me and began to slowly pump the whole shaft in and out. I was really enjoying having a cock in my mouth while being fucked in my ass. Bill and Joe sat down next to Kevin and I was able to start stroking Joe's cock while I was sucking and fucking. As I picked up the pace, I could feel Kevin's cock getting even harder before he gave me his first shot of hot cum. As I began to swallow his cum, I heard Andy start to groan as he shot his first load of hot cum in my ass.

Both Andy and Kevin gave me several loads of cum before they pulled out and let some of their cum leak out of my ass and mouth. I hadn't forgotten about stroking Joe, but I was really enjoying the feeling of sucking and fucking the two cocks. When I stood up Joe told me to lay on my back because he was going to fuck my face. It took a couple of seconds to realize what he wanted, but when I crawled up in the bed and laid on my back it was crystal clear. Joe crawled up the bed and straddled my head to give me a great view of his big balls and hard cock. My stroking had paid off because his whole cock was covered with precum.

He lowered his hanging balls to my mouth and told me to suck them before he fucked my face. I licked and sucked his sack before I sucked one and then both balls into my mouth. I was enjoying the sweaty taste when he pulled his balls out of my mouth and told me to prepare for a good fucking. I didn't have any control of his cock and knew he was going to use my mouth like a pussy. He slid his cock head and then his entire shaft into my mouth. I knew he was pretty worked up from all the watching and stroking he had done so it didn't surprise me when I heard him give out a loud moan.

Joe had a bigger load than Kevin and I was having a difficult time breathing as he began to cum. I lost count of the number of loads Joe gave me but was able to swallow it all between strokes. He just left his cock in my mouth until he began to get soft and finally rolled off. I was exhausted and was daydreaming about our sessions when Bill told me he was ready for seconds. It took him longer to climax but his cum tasted just as good as the first time. I told them I needed to rest but was looking forward to our next get together. Over the next few months I met several more of Bill's friends and was never disappointed.