Only You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled as he watched me quake. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you look when you come?"

Shaking my head, I just felt so overwhelmed, I couldn't even speak as I watched him slide up between my thighs, wrap my legs around his waist and start to ease his way inside me.

I had missed the feel of him so much. I pulled down his head and sank my tongue into his mouth, desperate to taste him.

Clutching my ass in his hands, he growled as he kept pumping his way in, nice and deep. I loved that he was barely holding himself in check, obviously feeling as blown away as I was.

I shuddered as I felt another wave crashing over me as I climaxed. And he was right there with me, clenching his jaw and groaning as I felt each pulse of his release.

He let go of my legs and cupped my face in his hands. "I can't even describe how much I'm missed this with you."

I was too choked up to even get a word out, so I just hugged him as hard as I could, while he hugged me back.

***

Russell had my hand in his, as we drove up to Gary's farm. The two big Christmas trees looked so beautiful framing the entryway. And I could see them glowing, even in the afternoon light. And thankfully there was barely a dusting of snow on the ground, so we wouldn't need the plows. I could see Brooks' truck, and only few other cars in the parking lot. "This is gonna be a good show, I can feel it," Russell said, squeezing my hand.

"I think so, too. Now if someone would tell my poor stomach that it can stop heaving, I think I'd be okay."

Chuckling, he took hold of me by the chin and touched his lips to mine. "It's going to be fine, baby, I promise."

I nodded as I watched him come around the truck to help me down, knowing he was right. It had to be good, after all he'd done to make it happen.

When we got inside, I was pleased to see the way the stage was lit up, shining down on the drum kit where the band would perform at the back of the stage. And I was so glad that Russell had friends that were willing to help out.

Suddenly it struck me, and I grabbed his arm in a panic. "Oh, no. I just realized; we don't have an announcer."

He shrugged. "I can handle it, no worries."

He tugged my hand, smirking. "Hey, take some deep breaths, and you'll be fine."

"Yeah, okay. I guess I've just got to remember to keep breathing."

The mayor's assistant, Betty Ann was at the door taking tickets with her teenage daughter Pam. And I went over to say hello.

"Oh, this is so exciting," her daughter said with a little shiver as she looked around. "This is a night I'll never forget for as long as I live. I can't believe we're getting to see a show like this in Walkerton." She let out a happy little sigh as she watched the stage lights changing color as the room began to fill.

"I think that makes two of us. I don't think I'll forget this night," I agreed, as I thanked them for helping out.

As I walked up front, I saw Russell's grandmother Miss Ivy sitting in the front row wearing a pretty red sweater, with a cute sparky little Santa Claus broach. She was beaming when I went over and gave her a hug.

"Oh, isn't this exciting," she proclaimed looking all around. "I can hardly believe my grandson Russ is a part of this."

"He did a lot to make this come together, Miss Ivy. You should be proud of him."

She grinned. "Oh, I know. And believe me, I'm very proud of him. When your sister phoned to ask me if Russ might be interested in helping out with the church fund by performing, the moment I phoned and told him what had happened, he dropped everything to come home to see what he could do." Looking me over in my knee-length flowing red dress, she gave me a little smile. "And I think knowing that you were involved was the other reason he rushed back."

"Well, I think he came back to help out, once he heard what happened."

"Well, I think it's pretty clear that you two are meant to be. And I guess your sister figured you might just need a little nudge to get back together."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Why that sneaky little..."

She patted my hand. "Now, don't tell her that I told you, but she's the reason he's here."

I nodded. "Okay. It'll be our secret." At least for now.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed my mother and father walking in hand in hand, and I waved them over to the front row, to sit with Miss Ivy. Like everyone, they were excited to see the show get started.

"Isn't this wonderful," my mother said.

"It sure is." I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and said, "Enjoy the show."

I thought I'd better get back stage, to see if everyone was here.

I could see Joanna looked a little nervous and seemed to be taking deep breaths as Russell stood beside her, and assured her, "You'll be fine, Joanna. Once you step out there, don't think about the audience, just sing like you did at rehearsal."

After his pep-talk, she nodded her head firmly and even managed a smile. "Okay. I can do this."

I stroked her arm as I smiled at Russell. "Is everyone here?"

"Yep. We're all ready to go."

Now I was excited, to see it all falling into place after all the hours we'd spent putting it together.

It wasn't long and the place was full. Russell stepped out onto center stage, stood in front of the mic, and flashed his movie star smile.

"What a terrific crowd. I want to thank you all for coming. And I hope you enjoy the show. Now let's hear it for our first performer, Joanna Grimes." As he walked off to stage left, thunderous applause erupted with plenty of whistles. I guess getting a chance to see their hometown boy come back to entertain them after he'd made it big, really touched them. And everyone knowing Joanna from church, were thrilled to see her performing in an actual concert.

I was pleased that everyone quieted down when Joanna took center stage, took a few deep breaths and gave us all chills as her incredible voice rang out, singing, "All I Want for Christmas is You." When she hit those high notes, I think everyone's mouth fell open, she just sounded so incredible.

When she was done, she smiled out at the crowd as they cheered and whistled, letting her know how awed they were with her performance.

After that, every performance seemed to wow the crowd. From Brooks performing a very catchy rendition of, "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree," before he slowed things down with Lonestar's, "Amazed."

Smiling down at Meg in the front row, Brooks seemed to be singing just for her, as he softly crooned,

'Every time our eyes meet

This feelin' inside me

Is almost more than I can take

Baby when you touch me

I can feel how much you love me

And it just blows me away

I'm so in love with you

It just keeps getting' better'

I could tell from looking out at the audience that Meg and I weren't the only ones wiping at our eyes by the time he finished the song.

When he put down his guitar and called out to her, "I love you, baby." The crowd went wild when they realized that he'd been singing to his sweetheart.

I was so happy for both of them, and I knew the way they'd met and fallen in love, was just meant to be.

Russell lightened the mood when he walked out, waved his arm at Brooks and said, "That was so moving, buddy, it's going to be a tough act to follow. But I think you're all going to enjoy this next group. Let's hear it for The Eddie Wilkens Band."

Eddie only had to play the first few notes of 'Dueling Banjos,' and the crowd went wild. Everyone clapped as they played, and cheered even louder when they followed it up with another toe tapping song.

I felt giddy watching everyone perform; it was all going so well. Russell came and gave me a side hug. "Looks like everyone's having a good time."

"I think they are."

I was glad, that every act got a healthy round of applause. By the time Russell got up to sing, the crowd was on the edge of their seats, waiting to hear him perform.

Russell walked out smiling, nodding over at his friend watching from the wings. "Like I said, my pal Brooks set the bar pretty high, singing that sweet love song to his lady. Now I'm hoping I that I can touch my lady's heart with my rendition of, 'I Just Fall in Love Again."

He'd barely sang a word, and I felt like I was tearing up. I couldn't believe he'd do something so sweet to show me how he felt, especially in front of the whole town.

Smiling, he looked over at me and sang;

'Baby, you take me in your arms

And though I'm wide awake I know my dream is coming true

And oh I just fall in love again

Just one touch and then it happens every time

And there I go, I just fall in love again

And when I do, can't help myself, I fall in love with you'

The applause was deafening as they whistled and cheered as Russell left the stage with a wave.

Then I watched him walk behind me and crook his finger at somone.

The crowd went wild when the band started playing the 'Tennessee Waltz' and Russell took Miss Lizzie out for a spin on the stage.

Then Lizzie stepped offstage, and Russell finished the song with her sister Annie. Everyone laughed and cheered when the last note rang out and she stopped to grin and blow a kiss to the crowd before Russell walked her offstage on his arm.

The pair of them were so giddy after their performance. And I just thought it was the sweetest thing ever, that he was kind enough to give them their moment in the spotlight.

After Russell had announced the next act, and came back to stand beside me, I threw my arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss, and I didn't care who saw. I just loved him to bits and told him so. "Oh, I do love you."

He grinned. "Good thing too, because I'm crazy about you."

Joanna got the whole crowd singing when she went out and sang a jazzy rendition of 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town.'

Then it was Brooks turn to sing again. And when he walked offstage, Russell took me by the hand and said, "We're up."

The band started playing 'Dance With Me,' and the crowd got to their feet and started clapping along as Russell and I spun together around the stage.

We had just taken a bow and Russell held my arm up and said, "How about a round of applause for the lady who made this all happen, Lacey Thomas."

I must have turned about ten shades of red when my sister came out carrying a big bouquet of red roses and slipped them into my arms and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

Russell got in front of the mic and looked out at the crowd. "Well, that's the end of the show folks, and want to thank you all for coming out tonight." Then he smiled at me, and said, "But there's just one more thing I think I'd like to do, before we go."

I was so shocked, I felt like I was watching him in slow motion. When he came over and got down on one knee in front of me, and pulled a ring box out of his pocket. I couldn't believe my eyes. Never in a million year would I have imagined him proposing to me like this, with everyone we knew watching.

"Lacey, I know I'm putting you on the spot. But I really hope you'll say yes and make me the happiest man in the world. Will you marry me and make my life complete?"

Tears were streaming down my face as and I nodded and whispered, "Yes. I would love to marry you, Russell."

The noise was deafening as everyone who wasn't already standing, shot to their feet and erupted into loud boisterous cheers and whistles.

When Russell stood up, slipped the ring on my finger, pulled me into arms and kissed me, everyone went wild, cheering and hooting and calling out, "Way to go, R.J."

Chuckling, I told him, "You know we've got a second show today. And I don't know how you're going to be able to top this for the ending."

He laughed. "I know, I probably should have waited till the last show, but I just had to know. And the timing just felt right."

I grinned at him. "It was."

We waved goodbye as we left the stage, hand in hand. Meg came running up to me and threw her arms around me. "Oh, Lacey I'm so happy for you both." She smiled at Russell. "And what a sweet way to propose."

I noticed Brooks standing behind her, shaking his head, and muttering, "Now how am I ever going to top that."

Thankfully, the second show went just as well as the first. And everyone must have heard that Russell had popped the question, because when we came out to perform our dance routine at the end of the show, the crowd went wild, cheering and whistling before we even started. The two of us just laughed as we danced around the stage together, before we took our final bow.

By the time we got home, I still felt elated. Though I was a little tired, I'd just never felt so over the moon happy.

We said goodnight to Meg and Brooks, who seemed pretty happy to be heading off to her room for a little alone time. Then Russell made me laugh when he lifted me off my feet and kissed me as he carried me into my bedroom, already making me feel like a bride.

When we took our clothes off and got in bed, we were still pretty hyped as we talked over everything that had happened during the two shows. Eventually the adrenalin rush wore off and exhaustion set in and we both started yawning.

Before I turned out the light, I lifted my hand and took a look at my gorgeous oval cut solitaire ring with a narrow diamond encrusted band, and smiled over at my new fiancé.

"Do you like it? Because if you don't, we can go look for one that might be more to your taste."

"I absolutely love it. It's perfect." I grinned at him as I cradled his face in my hands and touched my lips to his. "And so are you, at least for me."

He was smiling from ear to ear as he pulled the covers over us, and I curled up against his side.

***

Christmas Eve, Russell suggested it might be nice to go out for a drive, since it had snowed, and all the houses were lit up for Christmas.

I looked over at him and smiled, when I realized, after we'd driven around town, that he was taking us a few miles north out of town, heading towards Red Rock Trail.

"Does this look familiar?" he asked, when he stopped on the side of the road, so we could look down at the beach, where we'd first made love.

"I hope you're not planning to relive that night tonight, not when it's freezing out, with everything covered in snow. Or we'll freeze our buns off."

He chuckled, pointing at the hillside overlooking the beach. "No. But it looks like that house on the hill would be nice and warm."

I leaned closer to him, so I could see between the trees and I gasped when I saw the tall beautiful four-story house built into the hillside, that I knew was never there before.

"I had heard rumors that someone was building a house out here. But everyone thought it might someone like a wealthy oil sheik, wanting a summer get away by the beach."

"Why don't we go and see."

I was confused when he pulled out a card at the security gates, and waved it at the machine and the gates swung open.

When we pulled up in front of the house, I noticed the top floor was flush with the road. As I stared at the gorgeous modern house, Russell came around and opened my door for me. Taking me by the hand, we walked over to the tall double front doors and he pushed a few numbers on the entry pad, and he opened the door and ushered me inside.

It was just so beautiful that my mouth fell open when I got my first look inside.

"I hope you like it," he said. "Because I built it for us."

I just couldn't believe he'd done it. And for us.

"Every time I came home, I'd come out and see how it was going. And I'm really glad they got it finished in time for Christmas."

He pulled me in for a kiss. "Merry Christmas, baby."

"But, with you being away so much, will you ever have a chance to live here?"

Without answering he took me over to the elevator and we rode down to the third level down. Then he punched in a few numbers on a key pad and the door opened up into a state of the art recording studio.

"Oh, my goodness, Russell. You could record right here."

"It's got everything I need. And since I've decided to spend more time on my music, and be a little more selective about the roles I choose, I don't think I'll be away much anymore."

I threw myself at him, I was just so happy to know that I'd have my man all to myself.

My phoned chimed in my purse and when I checked it, I laughed and showed Russell. "Look, Brooks and Meg just got engaged. So, I guess neither of us will be living above the shop anymore."

"And you know, it's only a few minutes drive into town to your salon."

"You really thought this through, didn't you?"

"Yep. Pretty much from the day I left, I've been planning this. Because I knew we were meant to be together, even if we needed a few years apart to figure it out."

We took a tour of the house, and he really had thought of everything. The kitchen was to die for, filled with every appliance I'd ever dreamed of, and it was just so sleek.

Oh, and our bedroom had the biggest bed I'd ever seen. "Wow. That's some bed."

Russell, came up behind me, brushed my hair aside and kissed his way up my neck, making me all tingly. "You know we could test drive it, if you want to."

I smirked, as I turned around and started unbuttoning his shirt. "You know me so well. Now let's get our clothes off."

He was about to put his jeans on the bench at the end of our bed, when he said, "Hey, I almost forgot. Someone else is getting married."

He showed me the text with a smiling Tahlia and a very pretty dark-haired woman kissing her cheek.

"Oh!" Now I knew why he couldn't share her secret.

He laughed. "Yeah. She was told if she wanted to keep her title as 'America's Sweetheart,' she could never marry the woman she loved, or she'd never be accepted as a romantic lead. But from what she told me, she has enough money socked away that she's going to marry who she loves, whether anyone likes it or not."

"Well, then I'm happy for them."

"I am, too. Till she decided to break the news, I couldn't share what she'd told me. That's why they were trying so hard to make everyone think we were together, so that her secret would be safe."

"I can understand that. And I bet she was glad that she had a friend she could confide in, with you."

"Actually, she's a nice lady. And I'm glad she's finally getting what she wants out of life." He smiled as he looked me over in my white lace bra and panties. "Now, I think we were about to try out that bed, weren't we?"

I took him by the hand and led him over to the bed. When I pulled back the bedding, sat in the middle and crooked my finger, I laughed at the way he nearly swan-dived onto the bed to join me.

The devil decided to leave on my undies, at least at first, as he hungrily licked and nibbled at the twins, right through the lace. While his curious fingers pushed aside my panties and slid their way inside me.

He unclipped my bra, tossed his aside and his eyes went wide as he cupped my breasts, and murmured, "Every inch of you is beautiful."

I wound my hands into his hair as he feasted on the girls. Until, he had me gasping as I climaxed, shocked that he could send me flying over the edge, just from working over my breasts.

I could feel him pulsing between us, as he got up on his knees and tugged down my panties. And with eyes on mine, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, and we both moaned when he fisted himself in his hand and began nudging his way in, till he had me clawing at the sheets.

He kissed me as we made love, his tongue matching every thrust of his hips. Till finally he threw back his head and growled as he came, sending me right over the edge with him.

1...345678