All Comments on 'OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Was this worth waiting for? Do bears shit in the woods? Jasmine, you have to be right up there amongst the most creative, dirtiest minded, kinky authors on this site. Your perversions know no depths! I do hope you intend to continue this gorgeously depraved saga. One request, sweetie. Please don't keep us waiting as long for chapter 4! Oh, I was so intent on getting back to the beginning to re-read this that I almost forgot. 5 stars!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Hot! Five stars! As for Grandma, Jill, I think Jilling off would be great to start. Then a lesbo 3some with Lisa, Jill, and Tyra. Or a 4some with Jamie. For now, Jamie should stick with her husband. Lisa and Tyra (and Jill?) can fill her needs with strap-on cocks. Actually, I think Jill should take over providing Jamie with what she needs. However you proceed is fine with me as long as Marty gets to fuck all the women.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonabout 1 year ago

So many plot branches... I believe, Tyra should learn the joys of anal first, followed by Jamie moving in and finally, Lisa's mom getting involved. After the reveal, they all decide to get in on the live streams and make some major dosh. Maybe one of Tyra's friends could join in as well...

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

I have 2 words for ideas, Aunt Jaime. Admittedly a little obvious but still a good one I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

such a hot story. would love to see it continue with the gradmother

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 1 year ago

I'm in for the grandma thing, for sure, but all the ideas you gave are great nonetheless!

Sutty93Sutty93about 1 year ago

My oh my, how I've awaited this! And as always, you never disappoint. As for how the story should progress, here's what I'd do if I were the author. Lisa and Jamie continue their affair in semi-privacy (obviously Tyra knows and she tells her husband without saying who) but nothing happens right just yet. After seeing her mom getting ass fucked tomorrow, Tyra decides she wants to do it too, but decides to leave it to a audience poll on who gets to fuck her ass first: brother or mom with a strap-on; who wins doesn't really matter, the other is going to be fucking her pussy before they switch and ends up in a spit roast. But that's when Grandma arrives early. Tyra's the first to recover and, wanting both to taste her second pussy and to keep the action going, she lifts her grandma's dress up and immediately eats her out. Grandma turns out to be quite experienced with both lesbianism and less than traditional sexual arrangements and submits to Marty's growing incest harem. This is when Lisa spills about her and Jamie to everyone. At some point over the past few days, Jamie has told her husband and has moved out in a trial separation. After finding out about his mom and 'aunt' Jamie, Marty begs her to let him fuck her and Lisa takes little convincing to agree. Lisa, Marty and Tyra head over to where Jamie is living at the moment and Lisa tells her pet that she has a couple of surprises waiting for her in her car, but that she'll only get them if she's blindfolded. A game of 'Guess Who' unfolds until the untimely interruption of Jamie's daughter (not actually, Tyra set it up as a surprise for everyone and because she knows Marty has had a crush on her forever). When Jamie finally has her blindfold off, she can't believe her eyes of who's in the room and after some debate gives into the lustful love of this makeshift family. Over the next month, every new member (Grandma, Jamie and her daughter) are introduced one by one in the live streams, culminating in a massive orgy where donations can request sex acts (higher donations=kinky acts).

That's at least five chapters of more content, depending on how you decide on pacing it all out. Again, that's what I'd do if this were me writing it. Hopefully this idea farming helps chapter 4 come quickly. Keep up the amazing work and stay kinky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Breeding! Definitely Son needs to breed one or both of them, Online & then showing the positive test results!

diamondphdiamondphabout 1 year ago

Hot! A fantastic story with so many places to go. Maybe Jaimie goes to confront her husband only to find him watching a live stream involving characters from Scooby Doo who look familiar!

Grandma Jill might have stumbled across her granddaughter's OF account and subscribed and is aware of everything and lusting for her share of the action.

Meanwhile the incestuous anal line should not be forgotten perhaps involving Marty's cock going from Lisa's arse to Tyra's mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anal, Jamie, then Grandmother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I Loved this Chapter and wish you to continue. As for the next Chapter I want Lisa and Jamie to go to the next Level and love that you have brought a new character into the Story. Also I want to read that the next show Marty fucks Lisa ass but while this is happening no one has noticed that Lisa mum is watching frantically masterbating until Tura strolls over leaving the camera on Marty and Lisa and drops to the floor and eats out her Grandmothers Pussy.

tadeuschtadeuschabout 1 year ago

Great story! My opinion on the sequel: Lisa offers Jamie a young stud and a juicy young pussy, with Jamie enjoying being a pet and even a slave. Maybe Lisa will play with Jamie first, subdue her better, and then give her to her son. Let Jamie feel herself submissive, a thing to gift.

danzillusdanzillusabout 1 year ago

This was a awesome story. Cant wait for the next chapter. Definitely think anal sex should be explored next. Got the yuck face at the cum kiss. Just not a fan of that. But it's not often when a entire story is liked. I think that's one of the great things about stories actually. Other than that the story was hot. Instead of Jamie leaving her husband after cheating on him. It would be cool if they got their married life spiced up a bit. Nothing like some young vagina to get things going again again. I'm a sucker for a happy marriage and a redemption story. Just as long as the husband isn't turned into a cuck that is. When it comes to Lisa's mom joining the party. Well that's barn burner level hot. The idea of a game being played and her ending up banged is not just hot but very interesting. Sexual charades or some kind of blind fold game. Ending in an orgy. Maybe Jamie and her husband can be part of the game night. Get Lisa's mother and the married couple fired up again. Like I said a sucker for a redemption story lol.

And that's my ideas and if none of them are appealing feel free to ignore them. Again I would like to say this was a awesome story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year ago

Small error in having Kyra still buying a Supergirl costume, after they had already decided to switch to a Scooby Doo theme, but otherwise a really good entry in the series.

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 1 year ago

I think Lisa’s mm should walk in on them and willingly join them for a foursome

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Just love this series! Five stars. My vote is Lisa’s mom gets involved. That would be extremely hot!

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXabout 1 year ago

this is an author with the Knack. Great situations, forbidden desires, hot characters, blunt sex talk and lots of action. Just what we all fantasize about. Keep it up!

Jamie will be the sex toy for them. Tyra will demonstrate anal sex for her and the Jamie gets it too. Grandma arrives and likes Jamie and they start out as a two some only to be discovered and then the others glide into action too.... so much more to reveal...

sgtsuthsgtsuthabout 1 year ago

How about this, Chapter 4, Jill (grandma) visits and catches Marty in shorts with ever present hardon, confides to Lisa about her wild days and how she is a submissive slut like Lisa with some comment about how if Marty was not her grandson, Marty comes in and commands Lisa to service him in front of Jill and lust takes over so Jill joins in, Lisa tells Jill about the only fans site and live stream becomes a 3way lez fest and of course Marty gets his after the live stream ends. Jill decides to move in permanently, btw Jill is also a widow.

Chapter 5, Jamie and her husband admit their marriage is over and Jamie moves in with Lisa and is introduced to Jill where we find out that Lisa's father had an affair with Jamie's mom so they are actually half-sisters (keep the only family theme) Jamie also finds out she is bi but only for Marty's 9 inches. And finally the live stream will be Tyra's first anal.

Snick6977Snick6977about 1 year ago

Yes! Yes! Yes! All of the above suggestions need to be written. I’m having some fantastic orgasms reading these stories.

JGradnerJGradnerabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter in yet another great story series by silkstockingslover!

Regarding future chapters, the ideas you've suggested all sound fun and I hope you continue to be inspired and motivated with this series. I'm certainly looking forward to reading more. As for 'other' ideas within this series, you mentioned that Jamie has a son (Peter) around Tyra's age and a daughter (Kara) close to Marty's. Perhaps as you write through the chapters you've already outlined, you drop an occasional teaser alluding to the future inclusion of Peter and Kara. Please don't rush, let your stories with Jamie and Jill develop as they will, and as they do the dynamics within OnlyFamily can continue to grow with the new possibilities they may bring.

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful stories with us :)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

532. This is one of the better written tales of sin of any of yours I’ve read. With the grandma and possibly the neighbor added to the mix, this sex could continue indefinitely. Will Tyra’s joy of being a sexual being turn her into a child baring slut? As much as it would add to the group dynamics, I prefer that Jamie reconcile with her husband and have some mind blowing sex with him. I really dislike how you treat most of the guys in most of your stories. Yes it gives the females that extra nudge towards trying pussy, but working some cock into the story is hot too and doesn’t degrade the males.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

This series is SO hot! Please continue, I think with anal for all the girls, and maybe Lisa should peg her son also. Grandma might like to join in that too. These are great characters and we need to read more of their adventures in family loving. And many thanks for what you have shared so far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Grandma, for sure! But also the taboo side of Jamie knowing about the incestuous affair would wind everything up into a sorta stressful, yet hot scenario.

I prefer a slow burn, just like I prefer some foreplay, before driving my cock into a hole. :)

rjsully7rjsully78 months ago

I feel Grandma might like to join in that too. These are great characters and we need to read more of their adventures in family loving. You are such a great writer! Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Do a thing with best friend and her meeting the real master etc

sgtsuthsgtsuth7 months ago

pls pls pls pls pls pls I need my next fix, when is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Full on Harem!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Grandma is a have to. Then auntb

Jamie moving in and being the bottom.

FrankwuoFrankwuo4 months ago

I know that whatever you cum up with will be amazing!

I am looking forward to your next installment.

Coochielover71Coochielover7117 days ago

Really, really good series so far!!!!! Tyra does anal. Jamie moves in and streams along with the other rediscovering the real joys of sex discovering she is bisexual. Granma comes to visit and a young lover slips into her bed showing her that pleasure doesn’t know an age limit then does streaming with family doing the whole nine yards over the course of a couple of more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Great series so far

I think the next couple should be about Marty fucking his mum's arse then his sisters arse before adding Jamie into the mix, I think as well you could have Kara and Peter discover what's going on and they are persuaded into joining in.

Grandma should join in when she visits and Lisa's sister, nephew and niece visits and joins in as well

Arn284Arn2848 days ago

Wow ich bin schon lange ein Fan von dir aber diese Serie ist mit das beste was du geschrieben hast 5 Sterne auch wenn es die doppelte Menge wert ist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES