OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck

Story Info
Tyra gives her virginity to her brother Marty… on livestream.
17.7k words
4.81
31.6k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1 st Fuck

Summary: Tyra gives her virginity to her brother Marty... during their family's wildly popular webcam show.

NOTE 1: In part 1, Charlie Young died in a motorcycle accident, leaving his formerly wealthy family critically in debt. In a desperate attempt to make $41,000 to keep the bank from foreclosing on their upscale home and the auto dealership from repossessing their fancy cars... in less than a week!... his virginal college-aged daughter Tyra opened an OnlyFans account, and she began doing a live webcam show, displaying her gorgeous dancer's body to her lecherous fans. Then when her also virginal (and also nerdy) brother Marty entered their home's basement photography studio and caught his half-naked sister in the middle of her second daily show, she told him about their family's financial crisis and recruited him to be her cameraman. And then when their mother Lisa walked in on their after show and caught her daughter with her brother's cum on her hand (she'd stripped him naked... fair was fair... and then had given him a hand job), and she'd learned her daughter had brought in over ten thousand dollars in only a couple of days... instead of calling a halt to this scandalous behaviour, she deemed it too little too late, and she took charge of the cash cow (the show, not her daughter). Spurred on by their family's desperate need for big money in a hurry or else, Tyra's webcam show took on a theme: their family would pretend to be three people who weren't actually related to each other but were only pretending to be each other's sister, brother and mother... while they all had sex with each other on camera! Not actual intercourse, but coming damn close. Their first 'family friendly' show was truly memorable, and it brought in a tad over ten thousand dollars more! In a single night! Which wasn't enough to save the farm... okay, just their 4000-square-foot house in a gated community and their three six-figure cars... but it was a giant leap forward.

In part 2, Lisa hosts the next night of her family's popular webcam show, teaching her daughter Tyra how to give great blowjobs, and using her son Marty's (Tyra's brother's) nine-inch dick to do so. After Marty climaxes all over his sister's face while thousands of dollars in tips from their large fanbase pour in, she raises another $10,000 by offering to fuck her son on camera. After Lisa collapses onto her daughter during her resulting orgasm, Marty face fucks his sister, and he comes down her throat. After the incestuous family promises that on tomorrow night's show Tyra will give her brother her virginity, they sign off. Afterwards, Tyra gives her mother and brother some wonderful news: they've brought in enough money to pay off all their debts! However, they're still a long way from being the prosperous family they'd always been until recently, so they unanimously decide to continue doing their live sex shows... not just for the money, but also because they love having all that sex in front of their large audience of perverted fans.

NOTE 2: Thanks to Breezy for suggesting the twisted plot.

NOTE 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing, as usual.

OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1 st Fuck

"So what are your ideas for losing your cherry in style tomorrow?" Lisa asked her daughter Tyra, as she finished eating her Chinese food, her son Marty massaging her nylon-clad feet... his dick still hard from fucking her on camera before coming down his sister's throat (still Tyra, and also on camera in front of their numerous online fans).

"I'm not exactly sure what theme to choose, but I thought it could be a cosplay," Tyra said as she too finished her meal but was still hungry... Chinese food might not have been her best choice.

"Cosplay? What's that?" Lisa asked, while she enjoyed the soothing foot massage. She rewarded her son for his soothing ministrations, by parting her legs enough to award him a direct view of her pussy.

"It's dressing up as a character from a movie, video game or book," Marty explained, his cock flinching from both the sight of his Mom's pussy, and his sister's hot idea.

"So for instance we could all be characters from the Flintstones?" Lisa asked.

"Or some other theme a bit more modern," Marty suggested.

"If we did go with the Flintstones, you could be Bam Bam, we could be Wilma and Pebbles, and you could bam bam us in front of our audience," Lisa quipped.

"And thus rock our world," Tyra chipped in with her own pun.

"I like the dirty wordplay, but there are a lot of cosplay characters that could be fun to explore, and they might drive our fans wild," Marty speculated, remembering he still had to set up that survey about where their fans wanted him to unload his load tomorrow after he took his sister's virginity. He couldn't wait to do that, and he still found it unbelievable how he'd spring-boarded from being a virgin himself a few days ago, into now being kind of a porn star!

"Like whom?" Lisa asked. She wasn't really a gamer person, or even a movie person to tell the truth, but she was an avid reader... but nothing instantly popped into her head from the literature she liked reading, like James Patterson, or Jane Austen, or any of the Hallmark romances. Of course she also enjoyed reading the stories that woman who called herself silkstockingslover wrote and posted online, but the characters she wrote about did lots of fucking already, so that wouldn't be as shocking as say, Darcy and Elizabeth having a naked threesome with someone during England's Regency period.

"Tyra would make a hot Daisy," Marty said.

"Daisy Duke?" Lisa asked, having dressed up as Daisy Duke for a Halloween party in college by wearing those trademark Daisy Duke ragged shorts and mocha coloured pantyhose. Her version of Daisy had enjoyed a wild spit-roasting with two stud football players.

"Who?" Tyra asked.

Lisa sighed, "You've never watched the Dukes of Hazzard?"

"No," Tyra said. "Never heard of them. There was a TV show about some British dukes?"

"Hardly!" Lisa snorted. "They were more like backwoods Georgia hillbillies than British nobility, and the only airs they put on was by jumping their Dodge Charger over creeks and shit. Just google Daisy Duke," Lisa suggested. "It was back in the early eighties, and she looked a lot like you do today." Marty had stopped massaging her feet, and instead, he was doing something on his iPad.

"Okay," Marty said, as he made the survey go live. "I've just sent the survey out there."

"Good," Lisa said.

"I thought my nerdy brother meant the Daisy from the Mario Brothers," Tyra said.

"Sure I did," Marty said, checking out at his hot sister. None of them had bothered to put on any clothes after their live show, so right now she looked a lot like lots of guys had wished Daisy Duke had looked, bare tits and all.

"That would just be weird," Lisa said.

"You're the one who wanted us to be Flintstones," Marty pointed out, as he typed Daisy Duke into his search engine.

"Wilma and Pebbles are hotter than the Marios' Daisy whatever her last name is," Lisa said confidently. "And when it was time for you to fuck her, you'd have trouble getting past that long yellow dress she always wears.

"Her name is Princess Daisy," Marty clarified, as some pictures of Daisy Duke showed up. He showed them to Tyra, and she said, "Oh, she is hot."

"Yeah, and if they're ragged ones, jeans shorts are still called Daisy Dukes because of her," Lisa said.

"Wow," Marty said, reminiscing over those long, long legs in their dark beige pantyhose, and the shortest, tightest shorts imaginable. They had showcased every curve perfectly.

"Yeah, all the guys wanted to fuck her, and all the girls wanted to be her," Lisa said, rubbing the sole of her foot over her son's hard cock.

"I can see why," Tyra said, looking at Marty's iPad. "Oh my, she was hot!"

"Yeah," Marty agreed. "She's almost seventy now, and she still looks good enough that I'd fuck her."

"Not sure I can pull off being her," Tyra said.

"Okay, then who else could we cosplay?" Lisa asked, as Tyra knelt on the floor before her brother.

Tyra said, "I think I could do a sexy, slutty Hermione Grainger."

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa nodded. "And which Hogwarts nerd will get to fuck you?"

"I actually have a Harry Potter costume," Marty said.

"Who would I be in this setting?" Lisa asked. "And please don't say Professor McGonagall!"

"No, of course not!" Tyra giggled. "But that's a good question," she added, pulling his hard cock out from beneath her Mom's foot and beginning to stroke it.

"Maybe you could play Harry Potter's Mom Lily," Marty suggested.

"Or Mrs. Weasley is pretty sexy," Tyra said, as she rolled her finger over her brother's cock head. "I can't remember what her first name is."

"Molly," Marty said.

"Right, Molly," Tyra nodded.

"What's Draco's Mom's name?" Lisa asked, as she slowly lifted her left foot to her son's balls to tickle themm as her daughter teased his cock head.

"Narcissa Malfoy," Marty said. "You'd make a sexy Narcissa."

"And you could be Draco," Lisa said.

"So Hermione gets hammered by Draco?" Tyra asked, while she swirled her tongue around his cock head.

"Sounds hot," Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, push Hermione across to the dark side," Marty added.

"Well, you have been pushing me to be more of a nasty dirty slut," Tyra said, as she wrapped her lips around the cock head and pulled back... making that sexy pop sound.

"And if we did Mario Brothers, who would I be?" Lisa asked... having played some Mario Cart with the kids when they were younger.

"Princess Peach," Marty said.

"I wouldn't mind being Rosalina," Tyra said.

"Is there anywhere we could buy costumes for those themes by tomorrow evening?" Lisa asked, as she kept gently massaging her son's balls with her silky toes.

"If we come up with four ideas, we can do another survey to let our fans decide," Mary suggested.

"Any votes so far for the first poll?" Lisa asked.

"I think I need some dessert," Tyra said, and she took Marty's dick into her mouth as she listened in on the conversation and started practicing another slow burn blow job... focusing only on the cock head.

"Such a hungry slut," Lisa said, as she pulled her foot away.

Marty checked the poll.

Where should her brother's load go tomorrow?

Inside her virgin pussy 26

On her big tits 7

On her pretty face 7

In her mouth 6

"Well, early on, 'inside her pussy' has a commanding lead, with 26 of the 46 votes," Marty said.

"I guess that was predictable," Lisa said.

"Yes, I've already shot loads onto her tits, her face, and into her mouth," Marty pointed out. So the only place left is her pussy."

"True, true," Lisa said. "You've unloaded quite a few times in the past couple of days."

"And I'm not done yet for today," Marty said, as he enjoyed the soothing sucking.

"So what other options could we give our followers?" Lisa asked, as she moved her foot to her son's mouth.

"The options are pretty limitless," Marty said, as he took her foot in his hands and began to suck on her pretty painted toes.

"Probably, but give me some suggestions," Lisa said.

"Well, I could be Spiderman, Tyra could be Mary-Jane or Gwen Stacy, and you could be Aunt May," Marty said.

"Oh, we'd be keeping the incest angle going somewhat," Lisa said.

"Yeah, or we could do just about any Superhero series," Marty said. "For instance, Tyra could be Supergirl, and you could be Lois Lane; or better yet, Alex Danvers. Except Alex is a lesbian, so I'd need to stay behind the camera."

"Lois Lane, mmmmmmm," Lisa said, as she enjoyed her son's lips and tongue on her foot.

"Of course we could just do superheroes in general as a basic theme," Marty said. "You'd look amazing as Wonder Woman, Mom."

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa said, liking that idea. "Well, everyone who's in the know does tell me I'm a wondrous woman."

"Yes, you are," Marty agreed, sucking each of her toes into her mouth one at a time, loving the feel of the sheer silky nylons in his hands and mouth, and also the subtle, salty, sweaty taste of her silky soles.

"Don't you forget it," Lisa said.

"Tyra could be Supergirl, Batgirl, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Spiderwoman, Captain Marvel, Catwoman, or even Harley Quinn," Marty listed, each one making his cock throb as his sister teasingly sucked his cock.

"Harley Quinn," Tyra said, "I want to be her," to add to the conversation with her two cents' worth. Then she grasped her brother's cock and stuck it back in her mouth.

"You just want to be a bad girl," Lisa teased, as her son began licking the entire sole of her stocking-clad foot.

"I want to be the best and baddest girl ever, Mommy," Tyra said, sliding her tongue along Marty's hard shaft and spending some time on his balls.

"So in this scenario, would your brother be Batman or the Joker?" Lisa asked.

"Batman," Tyra said, "definitely. Batman is dark and mysterious, while the Joker is just an insane wild man," just before she took a ball into her mouth. "Although if we're doing superheroes in general as our theme, for some reason I find Spiderman's outfit sexy."

"So you'd want to be Harley Quinn, I'd be Wonder Woman, and Marty would be Spiderman?" Lisa summarized.

"Yes, that would be perfect," Tyra agreed.

"Those costumes should be easy to find, yes?" Lisa asked.

"I already have a Spiderman outfit," Marty said.

"Of course you do," Tyra teased, moving to his other ball.

"And I know where to get some authentic-looking costumes," Marty said. "But they're expensive."

"After tonight, we can afford anything," Tyra said, "or at least we can if we're only buying a few costumes."

"I'll go out and get some. I just need to make sure we get the right sizes," Marty said.

"Cool," Lisa said, "I'll come with you." She moved her other foot to her son's mouth.

"So are we deciding to do a superhero theme, or should we poll our fans about this too?" Marty asked.

"Unless either of you object, I think the superhero theme is hot," Lisa said.

"Okay, sounds good," Marty agreed, sucking his Mom's toes into his mouth.

"I love it," Tyra said, as she glided her tongue back up the hard shaft.

"And I like the idea of being Wonder Woman," Lisa said, as she moved her other foot to the back of her daughter's head, just as she took the cock back in her mouth.

"I like that idea too," Marty said. He had an amazing view of his Mom's spread pussy while he sucked on each toe individually, and enjoyed his sister sucking his cock. Should he continue getting this wonderful head... or fuck his Mom instead... oh, this embarrassment of riches!

Then for a few minutes, there was no talking... only worshipping. Tyra used the tricks she'd learned to please her brother, while Marty sucked every toe, and then licked every inch of his Mom's sweet sweaty sole, and Lisa continued resting her other foot on her daughter's head.

Marty, deciding finally he couldn't decide between continuing to get the amazing blow job, his sister a very quick learner, and fucking his Mom's very inviting and wet pussy, he came up with a brilliant alternative. He ordered, "Mom, bend over the couch and get ready to be fucked."

"Hey?" Tyra said, as Marty pulled out of her hungry mouth.

"Don't worry, I'm not abandoning that sweet, slutty mouth of yours," Marty reassured his sister, standing up. "Kneel down next to our Mom."

"Okay," she agreed, but feeling a little annoyed how he seemed to prefer Mom over her.

Marty slid his cock inside his Mom, and gave her five smooth strokes.

"Oh, yes son," Lisa moaned. She could never get enough of her son's big, fat cock.

He then pulled out and slid his cock back into his sister's mouth, and he gave her the same count: five smooth strokes... thus giving his sister the taste of their Mom's pussy on his cock... which he found so hot; he hoped she did too.

Lisa didn't miss what he was doing. "Suck Mommy's pussy juice off of your brother's cock," she encouraged her daughter, while she watched her doing it.

Marty then returned to his mother and did it again: five more strokes. This accomplished three things at once. One: he got to fuck his Mom. Two: he got to face fuck his sister. Three: he could make this scenario last a long time for all three of them, since the pleasure he was both delivering and receiving was amazing, but no part of it ever lasted long enough to get his balls bubbling enough for him to lose control of himself, and then it would be over.

"Yes, get your dick all wet with Mommy's cunt juice, so you can feed it to me again," Tyra encouraged him, loving all this back-and-forth-ing, along with its added tasty glaze. The were sharing in a wicked activity that was greatly enhanced... or at least it was to her... by the idea that they were all participating in a unique threesome... kind of.

As Marty offered his sister his wet dick again... except offer is the wrong term, since he just stuck slid his cock into her open mouth and pumped it another five times... Lisa ordered (highly unnecessarily, first since she was already doing that, and second because there was no way she wouldn't want to do it again, "Get all of Mommy's cum off his dick, slut."

"Yes Mommy," Tyra acknowledged (her willingness to do what she'd just finished doing) after the five strokes, when her mouth was again free.

This rewarding routine continued for a good ten-plus minutes... except now he was doing seven strokes before switching holes.

Finally Lisa was done with all this teasing, so she demanded, "Now just focus on me, son. Fuck Mommy good and hard!"

"Yes Mom," Marty agreed happily, since he'd already been wondering when the best time would be to leave this back-and-forth incestuous pleasure yoyo behind, and just to focus on powering up his load.

"But then come on my face," Tyra added.

"Or come inside Mommy's pussy, and then your sister can slurp up that cum cocktail she's been craving," Lisa suggested, pretending to give her son some options, but really wanting at all costs to feel that load explode inside her pussy.

"Oh yes, do that!" Tyra agreed enthusiastically, suddenly reminded of how much she loved eating the salty but sweet blend of masculine and feminine cum combined into a heavenly soup.

"I can do that," Marty agreed, grabbing his Mom's hips and fucking her hard... using all his might to slam into her with his each and every deep thrust!

"Yeah! Fuck our Mommy, just as hard as you'll be fucking me tomorrow!" Tyra moaned, rubbing her pussy vigorously while she watched.

"Yeah, fuck your Mommy, you nasty mother-fucking stud!" Lisa moaned, her pussy on fire.

"And soon to become a sister-fucking stud too," Tyra added, "in front of all those people!" imagining that she was the one getting pounded from behind... right fucking now!

"Oh yeah," Marty moaned, amazed by how excited his sister had gotten about losing her virginity to him... which just added to the surrealness of this amazing life they'd all leapt into a few days ago.

"Yes, you dirty Mommy fucker, fuck your dirty Mommy, give your Mommy all of your dirty fucking dick," Lisa said, absolutely loving the many ways those few words could express her sentiments about deliciously dirty Mommy fuckers downright fucking their dirty Mommies with their dirty fucking dicks while their dirty cock sucking virgin sister sluts impatiently waited their dirty turns to make the dirty Mommy fuckers into dirty sister fuckers fucking their dirty sisters with their dirty dicks too, while their dirty Mommies watched and dirtily cheered them on! (She thought that mouthful pretty much covered how she felt about it.)