OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, you nasty slut," Marty growled while he really slammed into her, going as deep as his nine-inch dick could possibly go.

"Oh, yes son, I love being your Mommy-slut, your cum-bucket, your fuck-toy, your submissive sex slave!" Lisa listed, each descriptive term adding to the wickedness of the act.

"Jesus Christ," Marty groaned, about to bust.

"Come in Mommy's cunt, mother fucker! Fill it up with your big, creamy load, so your sister can dine down her dessert," Lisa embellished even more, her own orgasm imminent too!

"Oh fuck, get ready, Mommy slave!" Marty said fiercely, furiously fucking his mother until he unloaded one more time into her pussy!

"Oh, yes son! FILL MEEEEEEE!!!" Lisa screamed. Feeling her son deposit his load deep inside her triggered her orgasm!

"Outatheway!" Tyra demanded ferociously, the moment her brother slowed down.

"Not yet, I'm still coming," Marty refused, thrusting his Mom a few more strokes.

"Okay, I guess. More is better. But hurry up about it," Tyra said impatiently, needing to eat that cum-filled cunt right fucking now!

"Okay, okay!" Marty said, "I'm finished!" pulling out, falling on his side and rolling away, to watch as his sister dove in, burying her face in the creampie. "You're such a hungry slut!"

"She really is a nasty little whore, isn't she?" Lisa moaned, "especially considering she's still a virgin!" as she enjoyed her daughter's tongue lapping up her very wet creampie as her orgasm continued to explore her entire body.

"Like mother, like daughter," Marty smiled.

"Hey!" Lisa protested playfully. "I'm much more of a slut than your sister."

"Perhaps," Tyra agreed conditionally. "But only because you started before I was even born... and you won't best me for much longer," she added, as she licked and lapped and sucked up every drop of the creamy cum she could... by now completely addicted to those yummy creampies. Pussy juice was tasty, her brother's loads were always good, although they always exploded down her throat too fast to really savour its taste... but this sweet cocktail of girl and boy cum was the taste of utter sexual submission... for both her and her Mommy!

"Okay, that's likely true," Lisa admitted. Tyra was already insatiable, and two of her holes hadn't even had any cock inside them yet.

"Such yummy cum," Tyra said contentedly. She wouldn't be leaving this spot at her mother's well until she'd guzzled down as much cum as she could possibly find.

Lisa's phone rang.

"Can you check the caller, ID Marty?" Lisa asked.

"Okay," Marty said, and a moment later, "it's your Mom."

"See what she wants?"

"Okay," Marty repeated, pressing speakerphone. "Hi Grandma, good to hear from you. What's up?"

"Hi, honey," the grandmother greeted, "just checking in. What are you guys up to tonight?"

"I've just finishing playing with Mom and Tyra," he said.

"Playing?"

"Yeah, we've been doing a lot of roleplaying games lately."

Lisa gave her son a cautionary look.

"That sounds like fun," Grandma said.

"Yeah, they've helped us get a lot closer to each other!"

"That sounds lovely! Maybe I can join you guys next week during my visit ," the old dear offered, unaware of the nature of these games.

"That would be even lovelier! I bet you'll love playing with us," Marty agreed, enjoying the naughty innuendo. Not that there was any serious possibility of his grandmother actually joining in on their special playtimes and increasing his stable of fuck sluts from two to three, but she was a former model, an ex-Ms. California, she was in amazingly great shape even if you didn't consider her age, and she was hot, hot, hot! He added, "Mom and Tyra just can't get enough of our games!"

Tyra couldn't believe the potential consequences of this conversation, but she just kept licking her Mom's pussy.

Lisa loved all her son's wicked innuendos; they were just so nasty, and she waved for him to come closer.

"It sounds like I'll definitely have to join in with you guys," Grandma said.

As Marty went over to his Mom, he said, "You bet! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun."

"I'm sure I will!

"Can't wait!" Marty said. "Here's Mom."

Marty handed her the phone, and she leaned forward to suck her own wetness off of his cock for a moment, before she said, "Hi, Mom."

"How was your day?"

"Amazing," Lisa said, giving her son's cock head another quick lick.

"Yeah? What did you do?"

"Went shopping with the kids, did some really fun family bonding earlier this evening, and now we're just topping off our Chinese supper with some dessert," Lisa said, taking her son's cock in her mouth again.

"That sounds great!" Jill said. She'd been really worried ever since Charlie had passed so unexpectantly. Lisa hadn't been at all the same ever since, so to hear her sounding so positive was both a pleasant surprise, and a huge relief. "I'm so happy for you! You sound great!"

A couple more sucks, before she agreed, "Yes, I feel great, and so do the kids! We haven't been this happy in a long time."

"I'm so glad," Jill said, not wanting to ask too many questions; she was just thrilled to hear some joy in her daughter's voice after all this time!

"Yeah, Marty and Tyra have really helped me to climb out of my funk," Lisa said, sucking her son's cock during every moment when she wasn't speaking.

"There's nothing more important than family," Jill said.

"Agreed," Lisa said. "They figured out exactly what I needed, then they started giving me just tons of it!"

"I can't wait to see you all next week," Jill said; she'd be flying out in a week. "And you'll all be smiling for a change. I love it!

"Yes we will be, Mom," Lisa said, the wicked idea of recruiting her Mom to be another of her son's pets popping into her head. "And all these games we're playing will be a lot more fun with you to make us a foursome."

Marty's eyes shot open wide!

Tyra looked up in equal shock. And delight!

"You know I'm always game for just about anything," Jill said.

"Nice play on words, Mom," Lisa laughed.

"What?" Jill asked.

"You said you're 'game' for almost anything, and we'll be playing lots of games while you're here," Lisa pointed out, mouthing to Marty, 'face fuck me'.

Mary happily obliged, sliding his dick in his Mom and slowly face fucking her, as the conversation continued.

"Oh silly," Jill laughed. "You know I'll try anything at least once."

"I do, and we'll hold you to that promise," Lisa said, when Marty pulled out again for her to speak. "It is a promise, right? And a blind one, because we won't tell you a single word more than we have already, until you're here."

"Now you've gotten me really curious," Jill said, her daughter acting a bit oddly. "So yes, it's a promise. I hereby promise to do whatever you're talking about, on the sole condition that you three will be doing whatever it is right along with me. Is that good enough?"

"That's perfect, Mom. And good choice of words," Lisa said, continuing to push the envelope.

"You aren't making much sense," Jill said.

"Sorry," Lisa said, between thrusts from her son, "I'm a little preoccupied."

"Preoccupied because you're doing whatever mysterious activity we've been talking about? Then should I let you go?" Jill asked.

"Exactly. I'll call you back after we've all finished our desserts," Lisa said.

"Sounds good," Jill said. "Talk to you soon."

"Soon, Mom," Lisa said, hanging up. "Now face fuck me, and feed me my dessert, you nasty, fucking, Grandma-loving stud."

"Do you really think that if we start stripping right in front of her, she'll keep her promise and join in?" Marty asked.

"Yeah, Mom. That seems a bit much," Tyra said, still lapping away.

"No idea," Lisa shrugged. "But I didn't lie to her... my very naughty children have made me very happy for the past few days! And the seed's been planted."

"Yeah, quite a few seeds," Marty laughed.

"Now give me your seed," Lisa demanded.

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa was chatting with her mother, her son's creamy load warming her belly. Marty was showering before going out with some friends. Tyra, exhausted, decided to go to bed a bit early .

....

Next day.

Marty was awakened just before lunch (having done a Call of Duty marathon late into the night with two buddies) by a warm mouth.

Tyra had already eaten breakfast between her Mom's legs a couple hours ago, and she'd been instructed by her Mom to go and wake up her brother in the best possible way. She hadn't needed to think very long before deciding what to do.

Wearing nothing but stockings and a thong, she crawled under the sheets, stealthily parted his legs, pulled down his underwear and saw, for the first time ever, her brother's cock while it was flaccid. She took it into her mouth and felt it slowly... magically... getting hard in her mouth... which was a very different cock sucking experience for her.

"Are you my Mom or my sis?" Marty asked groggily while he enjoyed the best alarm clock ever.

"I'll give you two guesses; it's the slut you're going to bang tonight," Tyra said, taking the cock out of her mouth just barely long enough to answer.

"You need to be more specific," Marty grinned to himself.

"Okay, here's a broader hint. I'm the sister slut you'll be un-virgin-i-zing tonight with your big, fat cock," Tyra said wickedly, before she took the now hardened dick into her mouth and started bobbing. This encounter wouldn't be a marathon session, just a quickie, to get the creamy load of cum she was craving.

"Oh, that slut," Marty said, placing his hands behind his head and enjoying his morning blow job.

Five minutes later, Marty came in his sister's mouth; and in this position, face down, Tyra was able got to enjoy its taste... its texture... its gooeyness... and its subtle saltiness.

Tyra... then with a nasty thought popping into her head... lately it was full of them... swished the cum around in her mouth to enjoy the gooey, salty seed's taste before she crawled up to his head, and then she leaned down and kissed him.

Marty of course kissed her back, unaware of what was about to transpire.

Tyra then pushed the cum into Marty's mouth, her resting pussy directly against his hard dick... only her silky thong preventing her from losing her virginity before this evening's show.

Marty coughed and gasped, "What the fuck?"

Tyra gazed teasingly into his eyes and said, "Swallow down your cum, big brother; you know what they say about the starving children in various countries," before pressing her lips back against his, and pushing the rest of the cum into his mouth.

Marty was stunned by his sister's sudden aggression, bewildered by the taste of his own cum in his mouth, and by the slick wetness of her pussy slowly gliding along the length of his cock. One further surprise, his cum didn't taste at all gross... which upon afterthought made sense, since both his sister and Mom seemed to love having it in their mouths so much.

When Tyra broke the kiss, she sat up, still grinding her pussy on his dick, "That was me playing my part in recycling! Virtuous, yes?"

"I suppose. But whether you're virtuous or not, I guarantee I'll be gifting you with lots more of it tonight."

"Mmmmmmm," Tyra moaned. "Promise?"

"You already know I always have a few loads locked and loaded," Marty said, enjoying his sister's wet pussy as it 'dry humped' him.

"Fuck, I can't wait to get this big cock inside me," Tyra moaned, an orgasm rising inside her just from this simulated sex.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Marty assured her, tempted to flip her over and slide into her right away... but managing to resist the temptation.

"I want you to give me the hardest, deepest fucking you can," Tyra said.

"That'll definitely happen," Marty guaranteed, as his sister moaned.

"Flex your cock while I hump it," Tyra demanded.

"You got it." Marty flexed his cock against his sister's panty-clad pussy, and he continued doing it while her moans got increasingly louder, and eventually she came.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed.

"Shit," Marty said, watching his sister come, and feeling her wetness leaking through her panties and onto his dick. Tonight would be wonderful!

"God!" Tyra said, rolling off of her brother and onto her back.

"You're getting insatiable," Marty said, touching his cock to feel her wetness on it.

"I'm still a virgin, yet I'm a slut! You and Mom did this to me," she blamed them accurately, lying there still enjoying the orgasm.

"Guilty as charged," Marty laughed, his cock still hard.

After a minute, Marty ordered, "Get over here and extract load number two."

Tyra considered complying, but she wanted to tease the fuck out of him today, so she rolled out of bed saying, "No thank you."

"No thank you?" Marty said, rather astonished, his cock standing straight up and saluting her.

"Let's wait until tonight, big brother," she said. "It's not that I don't want to right now, but if we're feeling desperate for each other tonight, it'll be epic!" Despite her words, she couldn't help admiring his big cock, and she definitely felt tempted to suck it again, or to ride the length of it like a cowgirl.

"Okay, but then I'll fuck you so good!" he agreed, admiring her thong-clad ass as she left his bedroom.

"Make sure to be ready," Tyra said, stopping at the door and turning around. "I want you to fuck the hell out of me."

"No problemo, I can do that."

"Good," she nodded. "Oh, I forgot why I actually came in here."

"It wasn't for your morning protein?" Marty asked, slowly stroking his cock.

"That was a bonus," she said. "Mom and I changed our minds about the costumes."

"Oh?" Marty asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Then what are we wearing instead?" Marty asked, feeling a bit disappointed; he'd been looking forward to seeing his two fuck toys dressed like superheroes.

"Mommy is going to be Daphne," Tyra revealed.

"And you'll be Velma?" Marty asked... Velma and Daphne were two of his favourite cartoon characters.

"I will," Tyra smiled.

"Fuck," he said, groaning a little.

"I take it you approve?"

"I do," he nodded. "And who am I?"

"Scooby Doo, of course," she smiled. "Ah-roo!"

"What? You want me to dress like a dog?"

"Just kidding," she smiled. "You can either be Shaggy while you shag me, or Fred while you fuck me."

"Mmmmmm," Marty said.

"Later, ruh-roh-Raggy," Tyra said, doing her best Scooby Doo impersonation.

"Fuck," Marty said as he stroked his cock. He wasn't accustomed to resorting to masturbation after all his recent good fortune, but his sister inducing that snowball before dry humping on him, and now the hot idea that tonight he'd be seeing his sister and Mom looking like Velma and Daphne... it was too much... so he just had to unload a second wasted load of cum into the air to rain back onto his bedsheets and his body.

After he showered, he put on some casual clothes and went down for some breakfast. His Mom was just leaving to meet her best friend Jamie (a hot MILF he'd definitely love to fuck) for a spa day, and Tyra was going off to get their costumes, so there was nothing Marty had to do.

While he ate breakfast, he checked the poll result, assuming it hadn't changed much. It hadn't in rankings, but the number of votes sure had!

Where should her brother's load go tomorrow?

Inside her virgin pussy 1,436

On her big tits 746

On her pretty face 583

In her mouth 298

Marty was amazed by how many people had responded; they didn't have that many subscribers! Then he was doubly amazed when he checked the website and saw how many subscribers they did have. Over 4,000! Shit! Just overnight, that figure had skyrocketed! He'd posted three brief but nasty-hot clips last night at various times, and each of them already had thousands of likes already on every social media platform. And they were really raking in the money!

Lisa spent the day with her friend at their spa day, telling her she'd finally found a new man... a much younger man than Charlie had been, who was really rocking her world.

As they were getting their pedicures, Jamie pointed out, "He must be rocking it! Last week when I saw you you tried to hide it, but I could tell how miserable you felt, and I felt awful for you. But this week you can't hide how wonderful you feel! Today you seem so much more... like you!"

"Yeah," Lisa agreed. "I feel a lot more like me."

"That's great!" Jamie said, She'd been really worried about her good friend, who at the last minute had cancelled their previous three spa days.

"I know," Lisa said. "I'm sorry; I haven't been a great friend to you recently."

"Oh Lisa!" Jamie gushed earnestly, placing a hand on her friend's arm. "You were in survival mode! You've just gone through a tragic event that most people our age couldn't possibly fathom needing to deal with."

"I know," Lisa said. Her friend had always been touchy-feely, but following her last few days of total debauchery, everything seemed sexual.

"Well, I'm thrilled you're starting to get out again."

"Yeah," Jamie said, and needing to talk to someone, to share her excitement yet not to reveal everything, she said, "I'm not just getting out, I'm getting laid."

"Oh?" Jamie asked, a little surprised to hear Lisa come right out and say that, but her friend had always been exceedingly frank.

"Yeah, lots," Lisa added.

"Well, good for you," Jamie said, aware that she and Charlie had always been very sexual together. In fact if anybody had ever asked, she would have said they fucked like rabbits!

"Yeah, he's very good for me. And he's also a lot younger than I am," Lisa continued, feeling good about this chance to kind of share her biggest secret with her best friend.

"I guess we could all use a younger man," Jamie joked, her husband a one and done guy in recent years, unlike the quick-reload marathon sessions he'd given her when they were younger.

"He's giving me three or four loads a day," Lisa added, as the manicurist working on her feet looked up at her in astonishment... but didn't say anything.

"Oh my!" Jamie gasped enviously.

"Yeah, my kid really has stamina."

"So it seems!"

"And man, can he fuck!"

"Oh, to be young again," Jamie said, by now not attempting to conceal how envious she felt.

"Yeah, he does make me feel young again."

"You're a very lucky woman!"

"I am," Lisa agreed with total honesty.

"Jim is a one and done guy these days," Jamie admitted with a sigh.

Following a sudden impulse, "I'm sure my man would be more than willing to rock your world," Lisa offered.

"Lisa!"

"I'm serious," Lisa said, not thinking of the consequences of outing herself as a incestuous Mommy-slut who was committing a crime, "We've never even mentioned that either of us wanted an exclusive relationship, so I bet he'd fuck you really good. Maybe you two would even let me watch!"

"Jesus, Lisa!" Jamie said, shaking her head in disbelief. Lisa wouldn't really be willing to share her young man, would she? And right in front of her?

"Just saying," Lisa shrugged. "There's nothing to get your motor running like a young man with a big dick, and who can reload in a couple of minutes, instead of making you wait twenty-four hours."