OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, get her off, son," Lisa encouraged, giving up on receiving any help from her frantically fucking daughter for now, and bringing her hand back to her fevered pussy.

"Oh yeah! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Tyra moaned wildly, about to erupt.

"Come, slut! Come for me!" Marty ordered, their bodies slamming into each other.

"Yes, fuck! Yes-yes-yes!" Tyra screamed, her orgasm colliding into her like a ton of pleasure bricks, and she collapsed forward, face planting herself right into her Mom's pussy!

"Oooooh!" Lisa gasped in delight.

But Marty wasn't done with his sister yet. He too collapsed forward... his collapse deliberate... and he thrust himself back into her, thus squirting juices out of her flooded pussy.

"Come inside her pussy, baby! Give her that creampie," Lisa encouraged, looking up at the screenful of comments, for the first time in quite a while.

Come in her pussy!

So hot!

I need to get fucked like that!

Don't stop!

I just came!

Fuck!

Creampie!

Creampie!

Mommy should EAT the creampie!

"Fill me up," Tyra moaned, as her Mom crawled out from under her.

"Come inside your sister's cunt, and then Mommy will eat my naughty kids' creamy cum concoction," Lisa promised.

"Oh fuck, get ready," Marty said, about to erupt.

"Come in her pussy," Lisa said.

"Yes, come inside me," Tyra moaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure, and dying to feel what getting come inside of felt like.

"Fuck!" Marty grunted, and he spewed his load deep inside his sister's no-longer-virgin pussy.

"Yes," Tyra moaned, the sensation of being filled with cum sending extra waves of pleasure through her never-ending orgasm.

Once he was spent, Marty pulled out and hurried over to the camera so he could zoom it in.

"Mmmmmm, that looks sooooo delicious," Lisa said, admiring her daughter's well-fucked cunt, and the cum leaking out of it.

"Then get to eating it," Marty ordered.

"Yes, my son," Lisa agreed, as she went to her daughter's pussy and began licking at the creamy cum.

"Oh Mom," Tyra moaned, "eat me!"

FUCK!

Creampie!

So yummy!

Hottest thing I've ever seen!

Please sell this video online!

Yes, do! I'd pay 500 bucks for this video!

MY Mommy needs to see this video!

Marty examined the comments, and thought Yes! This could be a huge money maker! Selling their kinky videos online. Which he would have to look into after they were off the air.

After three or four minutes of Lisa eating her children's creampie, she looked into the camera and said, "Well, girls and boys, that's all for today. Later tonight we'll post a survey for what tomorrow night's show should be. But for now we need to log off, so my son can fuck me too!"

Marty did a closeup of a spent and happy Tyra's face, then panned down to her swollen and thoroughly used cunt, before fading out and off. "We're offline," he announced.

"Then get over here! Mommy is desperate to come!" Lisa urged.

"Okay," Marty said, his cock, of course, was still hard.

Fifteen minutes later and two orgasms for Lisa, before he dumped his fourth load of the night in her pussy, Marty said, "So, lots of people want us to make recordings of these shows available online so they can buy them."

"Is that a thing?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Marty said. "I'll need to do some research."

"There are a few sites that do that," Tyra said, having looked into the possibility when she started her Onlyfans account.

"Oh?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Tyra nodded. "I'd considered doing that."

"Well, let's go find something to eat and do some research," Lisa said, as she stood up and noticed cum leaking down her leg. "Fuck, stallion. You come in buckets!"

"It's a gift," Marty shrugged.

"Yeah it is," Lisa smiled, scooping some cum from her thigh and sticking it in her mouth.

"So what's tomorrow's plan?" Marty asked.

"I'm thinking Tyra could learn the thrill of eating Mommy's asshole, and then you could fuck my ass for your first time live," Lisa said.

"I love it," Marty said.

"Of course you do," Tyra said playfully.

"I'll fuck your asshole too," Marty offered generously.

"I think I'd rather watch you fuck Mom's ass first," Tyra said. "And then we'll see."

"All right, we can talk SOME more, but I'm fucking starving," Lisa said.

"I may need a couple of minutes," Marty demurred.

"I meant for real food," Lisa laughed, slapping his ass.

"Oh, well, I could eat some of that too," Marty said.

"I put a lasagna in the oven before the show, so it should be ready by now", Lisa said.

"Awesome," Marty said, his Mom's lasagna his favourite actual meal.

"Then I'll make a quick salad," Tyra added, and they all left the room and headed for the kitchen.

"And since the oven's hot, I can toast some garlic bread," Marty offered.

"Look at that! We can work well as a team outside of the bedroom too," Lisa said, this observation oddly warming her heart in a traditionally motherly way.

Marty slapped his Mom's ass, "But after supper, I'm getting a double blow job from my two Mystery Machine sluts."

"Mmmmmmmm," both women said, still wearing their Velma and Daphne outfits.

"Yeah, we can make a video just for ourselves," Marty said.

"Or," Lisa suggested, stroking his cock, "maybe a special recorded only release, where Velma and Daphne service either Shaggy or Fred."

"That could sell quite well," Marty said.

"But first some supper," Lisa said. "I'm famished!"

"Sounds good," Marty said, and the three went and did what they'd said they'd do for their family supper.

The End of Chapter 3

Next: What? Should Jamie leave her husband, move in with Lisa, and learn the identities of Lisa's mysterious young stud and her submissive new girlfriend?

When Lisa's mum arrives for her visit next week, in what way(s) will she demonstrate her willingness to 'try anything at least once'?

Or should we focus on Tyra discovering the joys of anal sex first?

Other ideas? Share away.