OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that indeed would be nice," Jamie agreed, not having even had any orgasms during the last half dozen times she'd had sex with her husband... he'd come too quickly, and then gone limp immediately. Useless!

"I've also been exploring some sapphic play," Lisa added.

"Sapphic?" Jamie asked, raising an eyebrow. She knew what the word meant, but she was still surprised.

"Yeah, with a sexy twenty-one-year-old girl. She's gorgeous, and she's happy to do pretty much anything I tell her to," Lisa revealed.

"No way!" Jamie gasped. Her long-time friend was unaware that she'd recently become obsessed with lesbian erotica and porn. She'd even subscribed to a few lesbian porn sites, just loving the sexually charged power two women could generate together... although she'd never explored being with another woman herself, except for a couple of harmless kisses a long time ago in college, just to tease some boys. She particularly loved jilling off to lesbian scenes between younger and older women.

"Yeah, she's so eager... and submissive, too!"

"Well, it sounds like you've really gotten out of your funk!" Jamie laughed.

"Yeah, my young stud with his big cock, plus my sexy young thing eating me whenever I want, is really recharging me," Lisa said bluntly.

She noticed her friend's bright red cheeks... they were almost crimson!. Was she embarrassed by this conversation... or about her own inclinations? Deciding to find out, she said, "You could probably use a young pussy muncher of your own."

"Lisa!" Jamie gasped.

"I can tell by your red cheeks... they're absolutely scarlet!... that you have some lesbian thoughts of your own," Lisa said.

"I do not," Jamie lied.

"You can't ever lie to me," Lisa said. "And I'm not objecting; I'm just saying that you suck at it, so don't even bother trying. And although you may only have lesbian thoughts, I've just confessed to being actively bisexual, so if I started judging you for your naughty predilections, whatever they are, I'd look pretty stupid."

Jamie didn't speak. She had no idea what to say. Her friend had just busted her, but at the same time she was confessing to actually doing much worse. For a prudish definition of 'worse', that is.

There was then a long silence, until their pedicures were just about finished, when Lisa added, "Just think about it. I can tell you without a doubt that women give much better cunnilingus than men."

Jamie still didn't say anything, while she processed their astonishing conversation. Until now, she'd had no idea that Lisa was so open to talking about her sex life.

They then went for their massages, and while they were in the same room, they didn't speak. Lisa enjoyed her full body massage, and she was able to relax completely. Jamie on the other hand, couldn't get her friend's blunt revelations, and that slight accusation of Jamie's mutuality out of her head. She was married, and she had no intention of cheating on her husband, yet the idea of a young stud just fucking the hell out of her to what sounded like a marathon of multiple orgasms and giving her multiple loads of his own... was... was... well it was fucking pussy drenching! And the idea of her actually participating in some lesbian romps instead of just reading about them or watching them online, was even more appealing, since she'd recently been fantasizing about them, and pleasuring herself with the vibrator she'd ordered from amazon while she'd imagined herself indulging in lesbian encounters.

Once they'd dressed, paid, and were walking to their cars, Lisa finally brought the topic back up, "Have you ever been with a woman, Jamie?"

"Lisa!" Jamie gasped again.

"I'm serious," Lisa said. "I saw your cheeks light up like traffic lights when I mentioned my being with a woman, but not while I was talking about being with my young man."

"Lisa, this conversation is getting very awkward," Jamie said.

"Is it?" Lisa asked. "We're best friends. Meaning we should be able to share anything we feel like with each other, without being afraid of getting judged. For instance, you've told me in the past that Jim doesn't bring you the pleasure you desire, which in my opinion, that you deserve. All I've ever felt about that has been sympathy; I've never thought less of you because of it."

"Lisa, its just that..." Jamie began, but she wasn't sure how to continue.

Lisa took both of her friend's hands in hers, looked into her eyes, and said, "Jamie, you can always tell me anything. I'll always be here for you, just like you've always been there for me. And I know that sometimes I've made that difficult for you."

"Oh, Lisa, you had the hardest thing that can ever happen to you actually happen!" Jamie said. "So there was no way I wouldn't have been there for you; I just wish I could have done more!"

"It was, it was awful. And knowing you were on my side was tremendously helpful," Lisa agreed. "But the experience taught me a very important lesson, once I got over feeling sorry for myself."

"What's that?" Jamie asked, genuinely curious.

"That I need to live every day to the fullest," Lisa said. "I won't live in the past, I won't live with regrets, and I won't live my life wishing that I'd done something but hadn't, neither because of my fear of getting judged by people, nor fear because of my own insecurities."

"That's a great way to live," Jamie agreed, wishing she could be that brave. Her marriage was a sham, she was far from happy, and she constantly felt alone and lost.

"And I also want that for the people I care the most about," Lisa added, and she then removed her hands from Jamie's, placed them on her cheeks, leaned in, and kissed her. And this wasn't just an affectionate little kiss, it was filled with passion!

Jamie was stunned. Paralyzed by indecision and shock. Her best friend's lips, her very soft lips, were pressed against hers. It felt so wrong, yet also somehow so right. She didn't even realize she was kissing her best friend back, while she took a few seconds to process this sudden development.

Okay, more than a few seconds; the kiss lasted for maybe fifteen seconds... way longer than just a peck on the lips, far longer than just a friendly kiss, and an eternity longer than just teasing some horny frat boys... before Lisa broke away to say, "Jamie, you're a beautiful woman, and you deserve to be loved. I don't think Jim appreciates you the way he should. Plus, I know... because you've told me... he doesn't please you in certain personal ways that you deserve."

"Lisa..." Jamie said, and then she still didn't know how to continue. She was so confused! Her best friend just kissed her! She'd just kissed her best friend back! Her body was on fire! Her head was spinning! And now more than anything, she wanted to kiss Lisa back.

"I know what you're feeling," Lisa said, reading her friend's confusion.

"I don't believe that you do," Jamie said, leaning forward, and this time, she was the one initiating an equally passionate kiss!

So standing there, in the middle of a semi-busy parking lot, the two women kissed... tender and sweet, yet also with some unmistakable urgency.

This one lasted an entire minute, but it felt even longer, before Lisa broke the kiss and asked, "When will Jim be getting home?"

"About sixish, why?"

"And right now, it's only a quarter to three. Let's go to your place."

"Now?"

"Yes, I'll bet your body is burning with need right now," Lisa assessed, confident she was correct, judging by Jamie's actions, her flustered cheeks, and her trembling body.

"But I'm not sure we should do anything about it," Jamie worried.

"Your body and eyes are insisting that we must," Lisa said, as she walked around her car, opened the door and ordered, "I'm following you to your place, no arguing. Let's go."

Lisa then got into her car and closed the door before Jamie could say a word. So Jamie got into her car and drove the fifteen-minute route to her home... her head spinning with confusion, and her body burning with stimulation. She replayed their conversation, replayed their kissing, replayed the implications of her love life, and the knowledge that she'd been gradually moving closer and closer towards questioning her sexuality. That kiss just now... that one kiss... well, two after that brief pause... had warmed her soul... had made her heart skip a beat... and was still making her body melt.

Lisa pulled into her driveway and then her garage, while Lisa pulled into the driveway. Lisa got out and went into the garage.

Jamie pressed the button to close the garage door while her friend came towards her, sending a chill up her spine.

Lisa didn't play hard to get, she pressed her body and lips against her friend, her hands going to Jamie's ass cheeks and squeezing them.

Jamie moaned into her friend's mouth, while she kissed her best friend back... the intimacy of those first two kisses was still there, but it now also included sexually charged lust. Jamie's hands went to Lisa's ass, and she squeezed them.

Lisa pushed her friend against the car, continuing to allow her hands the freedom to roam, and when one of them encountered the zipper of Jamie's skirt, in a quick, smooth movement, she unzipped it.

Jamie felt and heard the familiar sound of her zipper, and as her eyes went wide, Lisa broke the kiss, placed her hands on her friend's sides, and pulled the skirt all the way down to the cement floor, where she remained crouched for a moment.

Lisa had seen her friend naked many times, in fact just an hour ago during their massages, but somehow this encounter was like seeing her naked for the first time, since now her intentions were so different.

"Lisa." Jamie trembled as she looked down at her best friend.

"Just let this happen, Jamie," Lisa urged gently, as she reached up and pulled down her panties.

"I don't know," Jamie said, although she made no attempt to stop her friend from undressing her.

"But I do," Lisa said. "You need this as badly as I did a few days ago."

"I agree with you, but you're my best friend," Jamie agreed while still objecting, unable to deny the burning fire in her loins, but she thought that... exactly what was her objection?

"So who better to help you begin exploring who and what you are?" Lisa offered, her friend's panties and skirt now lying on the cement floor, while she simply leaned forward and gave her friend's slightly wet pussy a playful and brief lick.

"Oh, my," Jamie moaned and gasped simultaneously, feeling her best friend's tongue lightly touch down on her pussy... before it returned and lingered there.

"You're so wet and tasty," Lisa said softly, as she parted her friend's pussy lips and helped herself to a small sampling of her pussy juice.

"I can't believe you're doing that," Jamie moaned, leaning back against her car, while her pussy got licked for the first time ever by another woman.

"I can't believe we waited this long to begin getting acquainted like this," Lisa countered, as she swirled her tongue inside her friend's increasingly swamped hole.

"Oh, God," Jamie moaned, Lisa's tongue making her feel amazing!

"I could worship this pussy all day," Lisa purred, loving the sound of her friend's soft moans while getting her own rush of sexual adrenaline from this seduction... which she'd had no intention of attempting until she was actually doing it.

"Worship? You've never been a Christian," Jamie accused playfully, Lisa slightly notorious for only going into churches for weddings or funerals.

"True, but I have my own religion," Lisa shrugged, as she sucked her friend's clit between her lips and made her tremble wildly.

"Ooooooooooh, you dooooooooo?" Jamie moaned loudly, her back arching against the curvature of her car.

"Yeah, I worship cocks and cunts," Lisa said wickedly, sliding two fingers inside her moaning friend.

"Oh fuck," Jamie moaned, from her friend's wicked words and her own sudden penetration.

"Yes! A big and fat young cock, and now with yours, a couple of juicy wet cunts," Lisa continued her verbal onslaught by finger banging her friend, while simultaneously attacking her clit.

"Oh, Jesus Lisa, you're so nasty!" Jamie said, squeezing her own tits through her shirt and bra.

"Oh, you have no idea," Lisa said, since this was the tamest sex act she'd taken part in this week... by a long way.

"Don't stop," Jamie pleaded, her orgasm rising inside her.

"I promise not to stop until you come all over my face," Lisa pledged, as she maintained her tongue's pressure against her friend's clit, and she also found her friend's g-spot and tapped it rapidly, like a tiny drum solo.

In a heartbeat, Jamie's orgasm shot from twenty-five to fifty-five miles an hour, and she screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuck, I'm coming right noooooww!"

"Mmmmmmmmm," Lisa purred. She pulled her fingers out when her friend's orgasm hit, and she eagerly lapped up all the cum that was pouring out of her like a broken fire hydrant!

"Jesus," was all Jamie could muster, as she leaned against her car and trembled profusely, feeling a gush of cum leak out of her like she hadn't felt in years... her orgasm also more powerful than any she'd had in years.

"Such delicious cunt cum," Lisa exulted, continuing to savour her friend's sweet nectar.

"Lisa..." Jamie began to say something, but feeling too weak to say any more, and unsure of what else she'd planned on saying after that solitary word, she didn't say any more. Instead, she just rested against her car and savoured the long-lasting orgasm cascading through her core.

"Jamie," Lisa countered softly, as she continued lapping up the cum freely flowing out of her friend.

A couple minutes later, Jamie said, suddenly feeling an intense need to pee, which had often happened in the past when she'd had intense orgasms while her husband continued fucking her, "Sorry, I really need to pee."

Jamie hurriedly pushed Lisa back a little and scurried into her house, butt naked from the waist down.

Lisa smiled, retrieved her friend's panties and skirt, and went into the house. She slipped out of her own panties... and left them in plain sight just inside the door, along with her heels. She went to her friend's fridge, picked up a halfway filled bottle of wine, emptied it into two wineglasses, and sipped on one of them until Jamie returned... with a towel wrapped modestly around her waist.

"You do recall that I've seen you naked hundreds of times," Lisa smiled.

"Yeah," Jamie said, looking embarrassedly down at the towel. "But I really wasn't sure what the protocol was, after what just happened."

"Well commonly..." Lisa said, as she hopped onto the kitchen counter and spread her legs, thus revealing her thigh high stockings and naked pussy, "...the recent recipient returns the favour."

"Oh," Jamie said. Part of her was intrigued by the idea, since her growing obsession with lesbian erotica... and her curiosity to explore that side of her sexuality... had been bubbling away inside of her even before today's surprising events. Yet she was also worried she might not be very good at it.

Lisa smiled, "You don't have to, Jamie. I may have pushed you a little... or even a lot... too hard just now."

"No, it's not that," Jamie said, not wanting this moment to end, yet nervous about it.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just....I mean..." Jamie struggled to force out certain words.

Lisa went over to her friend, handed her the wineglass that was still filled, and she reassured her, "It's okay Jamie, you can tell me anything."

"I have... I have..." Jamie said, then she downed half of her wine in a single swallow.

"Recently you have been questioning your sexuality, haven't you?" Lisa asked, helping her tongue-tied, flustered friend.

"Only a little," Jamie admitted hesitantly, taking another big sip.

"Have you been watching lesbian porn?" Lisa asked gently.

"Yes," Jamie also admitted, now a little less hesitantly.

"While you fantasize you're the submissive?" Lisa continued her caring investigation.

"Maybe," Jamie said, avoiding eye contact as she took another sip of wine.

"It's okay, Jamie," Lisa said.

"But I'm married," she said, trembling slightly.

"Does Jim make you happy?" Lisa asked. "And are you happy?"

"Yes... no... I don't really know, actually," Jamie said, tears beginning to form.

"Your confusion tells me you do know, and the answer's not in the affirmative," Lisa said, reaching out her left hand and gently rubbing Jamie's shoulder.

"It's just... that..." Jamie started speaking, but was unable to finish her thought, before tears started streaming down her face.

"I know, I know," Lisa said, setting her glass down on a table and wrapping her arms around her best friend comfortingly.

"I... I... I just don't know what to do!" Jamie wept, feeling safe in her friend's arms, while she pressed her face against her friend's shoulder and cried.

"I know," Lisa repeated. This encounter was no longer about a seduction or sex, but about something far more important. "Just let it all out. And don't stop crying until you've wept every tear!"

"Okay," Jamie cried, her towel dropping to the floor, with neither of them even noticing.

After a couple minutes of diminishing tears and quiet comforting, Lisa said, releasing her and shoving her shoulder away to look into her friend's eyes, "You know you don't have to stay here with him, unless you want to."

"I know," Jamie said, wiping her eyes.

"You don't need to remain with him for your kids, Jamie. Kara is eighteen, and Peter is in college," Lisa pointed out, Jamie's children similar ages to her own.

"I know," Jamie repeated.

"Do you still love Jim?" Lisa asked.

Jamie thought about this and answered, "Yes, I do, but...."

"But what?"

"But not in a romantic or sexual way," Jamie said, then added as an afterthought, "at least not anymore."

"You know what you have to do, Jamie," Lisa said.

"I do," Jamie agreed, although knowing and doing were two very different things.

"And I'm here for you, in any way you need me to be," Lisa pledged.

"Thank you so much," Jamie said earnestly. She looked into her friend's eyes, and then leaned in and kissed her again.

Lisa kissed her back... tenderly... intimately.

"I'm so sorry," Jamie apologized, having broken the kiss after about fifteen seconds.

"No saying you're sorry, because you've done nothing wrong," Lisa said, kissing her only briefly this time. She placed her hands on her cheeks, looked her directly in the eyes and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course," Jamie said, feeling so safe with her at the moment.

"Then unless you object, I'm going to take charge here," Lisa said. "Do you object at all to my doing that?"

"No, not in the least. Please just tell me what I should do," Jamie agreed.

Lisa leaned in and kissed her again, probing her mouth with her tongue. Jamie replicated the tongue action, and their kiss shifted from soft and tender, back to intensely passionate.

After a couple minutes, Lisa broke away and asked, while her hand went to her friend's pussy and she rubbed It aggressively, "Are you prepared to become my submissive pet, Jamie?"

"Yes, absolutely," Jamie moaned. Any monotheistic or matrimonial lines she'd been reluctant to cross, were by now long gone... obliterated.

Lisa placed her hands on her friend's shoulders, and she gently guided her down to her knees.

Jamie had watched online scenes just like this one; had read about scenes just like this one; and now she herself was the formerly straight; still curious; submissive woman who'd been seduced, and who was now looking forward to her totally upended life.