OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Tyra moaned, while her Mom brought her tongue to her clit, still pumping the cucumber in and out of her.

"Don't worry, sis," Marty said, his confidence oozing, "I'll give you the fuck of your life."

"You'd better," she said, closing her eyes and enjoying the cucumber in her pussy, along with her Mom's tongue.

"And you, young man... need to deposit a load or two in Mommy, so you'll be ready for a marathon fuck session with your sister," Mom said, as her son fucked her hard.

"Yeah, I will need to drop a couple of loads before the big show," Marty agreed, his first load of this evening already bubbling inside.

"Luckily, you have some choice holes to choose between," Lisa said.

"Like your ass?" Marty asked, which he was really looking forward to.

"Not yet," Lisa put him off, "but maybe that'll be tomorrow's show."

"Hey, it's supposed to be my show," Tyra whined.

"True. But do you want to take it in the ass, honey?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know," Tyra admitted, not having really put much thought into that possibility.

"Either way, we can worry about that later," Lisa said, speeding up the cucumber fucking. "Right now, let's give you the orgasm you're craving, and get your brother to drop a load in his Mommy."

"Already happening," Marty grunted, as he filled his Mom's pussy.

"Oooooooh," Lisa said, as she sucked on her daughter's clit, and Tyra erupted just a few seconds after her brother. "Don't stop, son, I want two of your loads in my pussy."

"Okay," Marty agreed, continuing to pump his dick in his Mom's creampied pussy.

"I want that creampie," Tyra said greedily as she enjoyed her orgasm.

"That really is your new favourite meal, isn't it, slut?" Lisa asked. So she pulled the cucumber out of her daughter, thus releasing a small flood of girl cum onto the kitchen counter.

"It really is," Tyra admitted, finding the taste irresistible.

"Then come down here and eat Mommy, and I'll suck your brother's big, fat cock for a while," Lisa said.

"Okay, Mommy," Tyra said, hopping off the counter and dropping to her knees, where Marty slid his cock into her mouth.

"Hey, I said I was going to suck you," Lisa protested playfully.

"Oh you will," Marty said, pumping his dick in his sister's mouth for a few strokes, before pulling out, hopping onto the kitchen counter, and he replaced his sister, while his sister replaced him between their Mom's legs.

Tyra buried her face in her Mom's pussy, to lick all her brother's delicious white goo out of it.

Lisa stroked her son's cock and said, "I'm SO glad I gave birth to such a magnificent cock!"

"I'm certainly not complaining," Marty joked.

"Me neither," Lisa said, as she took it into her mouth.

And for a good twenty minutes, all that happened was two women enjoying their desserts.

Tyra lapped as much of her brother's cum out of her Mom's pussy as she could, and then she retrieved her Mom's cum, once she'd gotten her off with her eager tongue.

Lisa worked her son's dick over, using all the techniques she'd shown her daughter last night, until she received his second load of the evening down her throat.

Lisa said, "All right everyone, go get showered and dressed for tonight's show; Tyra, you left our new outfits on our beds like usual?"

"Yes I did, Mommy" she replied.

"Oh! I almost forgot. What are the final totals for the poll? I assume coming inside your sister's virgin pussy is still winning by a mile?" Lisa asked.

"I imagine so," Marty said, reaching for his phone.

Where should her brother's load go tomorrow?

Inside her virgin pussy 2,201

On her big tits 988

On her pretty face 843

In her mouth 601

"Fuck! We've gotten almost 5,000 responses," Marty reported.

"Then I wonder how many new subscribers we have," Lisa said, not having checked since yesterday.

Marty checked that too. "Wow! Over 4,000 more since last night. An awful lot of our subscribers must have been telling all their friends how hot our shows are!"

"No way!" Tyra gasped.

"Yeah," Marty said.

"Well, then we'd better put on a show worthy of our fans," Lisa said.

"Oh, we will," Marty said.

"Yes, we certainly will," Tyra agreed, giving her brother's hard cock a few strokes before heading upstairs.

.....

Five minutes to seven.

Marty's outfit, to his surprise, wasn't as a Shaggy or a Fred, but was a pair of Chippendale shorts that left little to the imagination, and a tank top.

He had all the cameras ready, and it wasn't a surprise when his Mom came in as Daphne, wearing pink thigh high stockings, a bright red wig and a mask.

"Wow," he said.

"I take it that's wow good?" she smiled flirtatiously.

"It's fuck do I want to do you right now," Marty said.

"Hey, it's finally my turn to get fucked," Tyra said, sauntering in, looking exactly like Velma.

"ZOINKS!" Marty gasped in his best Shaggy voice, staring at her big tits in a tight orange sweater, miniscule red miniskirt, and her orange thigh highs... instead of Velma's less sexy socks. She too was wearing a wig... of auburn hair. Well okay, she didn't look all that much like Velma, since Velma had never looked this sexy in her entire imaginary life!

"I'll take that as you like me in my outfit," she smiled, loving the way her brother was staring at her.

"Yes, and I'm happy I dropped two loads at suppertime, or this could have been a very short show," Marty said, in awe that his mother and sister looked so fucking hot, and also so much like Daphne and Velma.

"You'd better have a big one for me," Tyra said.

"Oh, I will! But you'll have to work for it," Marty said.

"I'm ready to give you whatever you need," Tyra said. "The last time you'll hear me say the word 'no' tonight, was just a moment ago."

"All right, save it for the show," Lisa said, smiling at her kids' playful banter.

"Yes, Mom," they both said.

"Tyra, we'll begin with both of us on the bed," Lisa said.

"Oh?" Tyra asked.

"Yeah, before we allow your brother inside you, you and I need to put on a show," Lisa said.

"Okay," Tyra agreed, sitting down next to her Mom at the edge of the bed.

"One minute," Marty announced.

"All right, honey," Lisa said. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Tyra said, having been looking forward to tonight's show all day.

"Let's really have some fun with this one!" Lisa said.

"Don't we always?"

"Yes we do. Let's start with you on the bed, and Marty, give us an extreme closeup of her face. Then Tyra, while you welcome our audience, he can pan down your body to show me already eating you," Lisa suggested wickedly.

"Absolutely!" Tyra agreed excitedly.

"Perfect," Lisa said. She then dropped to her knees on the floor, between her daughter's orange-clad silky sheer legs.

"All right, fifteen seconds," Marty said, adjusting his hard cock at the sight of his Mom as Daphne on her knees, before his sister as Velma. The idea of Velma dominating Daphne was very hot. So he suggested, "Dominate Mom, Tyra."

"Mmmmmmm," Tyra purred.

'Hey, that wasn't part of the plan," Lisa said.

"It is now, Mommy slut," Tyra said, gazing fiercely down at her.

"Three, two, one, and we're live," Marty said.

Tyra looked into the camera and said, "Hey there, boys and girls! What do you think of my outfit tonight?"

HOLY FUCK!

SO HOT!

Wow!

Velma!

Please tell me Mommy is Daphne!

I'd shag you!

Amazing!

Marry me!

I'd eat that pussy!

Amazing!

Hottest outfit ever!

"I'm happy you like," Tyra smiled. "We thought long and hard to decide what outfits we should wear tonight for my deflowering."

"Deflowering? Is that a fancy way of saying you'll be getting fucked for the first time tonight?" Lisa called out from between her legs, but not yet on camera.

"Yes Mommy! I mean I'm losing my virginity tonight by getting fucked by my brother's big... fat... cock!" Tyra said wickedly, while also moaning from her Mom licking her pussy. "Who wants to watch me getting fucked for the first time tonight?"

Fuck yeah!

Me!

Please!

I'll be your brother!

Oh fuck!

Yes!

I've been looking forward to this all day!

Lisa swirled her tongue around her daughter's clit.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Tyra moaned.

What feels good?

Where is Mommy?

What's Mommy doing?

"Do you want to see where my Mommy is?" Tyra asked. "And more importantly, what she's doing?"

YES!

YES!

FUCK YES!

PLEASE!

"She's busy preparing me for my brother's big... fat... cock," Tyra said wickedly, as her Mom parted her pussy lips wide with her tongue. "And she already has me nice and wet!"

Marty took this as the perfect opportunity to pan back to reveal his Mom between his sister's legs and, of course, wearing the Daphne outfit.

YES!

Fuck!

Daphne!

Mommy!

Oh my God!!!

Zoinks!

Lisa looked up and into another camera, some pussy wetness showing on her face and lips, "Hi everyone, I'm just making sure my daughter's pussy is nice and wet for my son's cock."

FUCK!

Jesus Christ!

I can't believe this!

Hottest thing I've ever seen!

"Oh, this show is just getting started," Lisa grinned, before burying her face back in her daughter's pussy.

"Yes Mommy, get my cunt nice and wet for my brother's cock," Tyra moaned, looking right into the camera.

"Such a delicious cunt," Lisa moaned, as she indulged in her daughter's pussy.

"Actually, Mommy," Tyra said, deciding to put some more audible into the show, "get up on the bed with me. I want to eat your pussy too."

FUCK YEAH!

69!

MOMMY!

So hot!

"You nasty slut," Lisa purred.

"I've been learning from the best slut, Mommy," Tyra purred, as she pulled her Mom up from between her legs, and gave her a loud kiss.

"Are you calling Mommy a slut?" Lisa asked, as she pushed her daughter down on the bed.

"Maybe, Mommy," Tyra smiled. "What do you think?"

"I think you are calling me one," Lisa said, straddling her face. "Am I a slut because I suck and fuck your brother any time he wants?"

"Yes, Mommy," Tyra said, as she leaned up and licked her Mom's pussy.

"And because I offer you his creampies to eat out of my cunt so often?"

"Yes Mommy, that's the best kind of slut."

"Then I guess I am a nasty Mommy-slut," Lisa said wickedly, as she lowered her head into her daughter's pussy.

Lots of comments scrolled down the screen, as did lots of money into the tip jar, but the two women were too busy enjoying each other's pussies to notice.

And for a couple of minutes, perhaps three, there was just pussy licking.

Marty, his cock hard again by now, and wanting to take part in the action sooner rather than later, went over to the bed and ordered, now wearing in just the tank top, pulled his Mom's head up from his sister's pussy and ordered, "Get my cock ready for your daughter's pussy, Mom."

"Yes, son," Lisa said obediently, taking her son's hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Marty moaned, "Mom's getting my dick nice and hard for you, sister slut."

"Enough fooling around with our Mommy, just shove your dick inside me," Tyra said with her face still in her mother's pussy, then raising her left leg and waving it around blindly until she found his chest, and then she rubbed her stockinged foot up and down on it.

"I'm not sure you really deserve my dick," Marty said. "I mean, Mom is already sucking it really good."

"That isn't your dick, it's my dick today," Tyra insisted, shoving her Mom off of her, and also off of her brother's dick.

"Is it?" Marty smiled, loving the lust he saw in his sister's eyes.

"Yes, this is my cock," Tyra repeated, crawling over to it, taking it in her mouth and bobbing hungrily, not focusing on any technique, just bobbing on it like a famished bimbo.

"Oh, yeah slut, suck your brother's cock," Lisa encouraged, as she moved her stocking-clad foot to her son's chest.

"She's getting really good at this," Marty said.

"Practice makes perfect," Lisa smiled.

Marty, after a few more seconds of getting blown, pushed his sister onto her back and squeezed her big tits through the sweater.

"Do you like how your baby sister's big tits feel, big brother?" Tyra asked.

"Yeah, they're perfect," Marty said, happy she wasn't wearing a bra... but wanting to keep the sweater on for the Velma outfit, as he bent down and sucked her nipple through the sweater.

"Oh yes, suck my nipple," Tyra moaned, also wishing she could just remove the sweater, but they'd agreed that for this show, the women's costumes would stay on. Their sweaters were tight and form-fitting, and they were both commando beneath their short little skirts, so the racy outfits wouldn't prevent anything from happening.

"Let me help you with that," Lisa said, starting to suck her daughter's other nipple through the sweater.

"Oh Mommy, brother," Tyra moaned, enjoying the slow sensual sucking.

After a minute or so of nipple sucking, Marty asked, "What do you want to happen next, sis?"

"You promised me and everyone else that you'd fuck me tonight," Tyra said bluntly, almost forgetting she was being filmed. "And that's exactly what I want to happen!"

"So you want me to take your cherry?" Marty asked, spreading her legs wide apart.

"Yes," Tyra said, "although I broke my physical one with a cucumber a while ago."

"That will make it less messy," Lisa smiled, lying down beside them to watch.

Marty moved his cock to her pussy and traced the wet, glistening lips, "Beg, sis."

"Oh please, I need your cock so bad," Tyra moaned, the cock teasing her lips, mixed with her Mom's earlier pussy licking having gotten her entire body on fire... as was, of course, the knowledge she was finally about to lose her virginity!

"You can do better than that," Marty said, as he moved his cock between her pussy lips and teased her some more.

"Jesus, Ma..." she said, so frustrated she'd almost said her brother's name. Trying to cover her oops, she reworded, "...ster."

"Mmmmmmm," Marty said. "More."

"Fuck," Tyra said, getting more and more frustrated.

"You don't seem to really want this cock," Marty said, as he continued teasing his sister... her body now writhing a little.

"Fine," Tyra said. "Please... pretty please..., shove that big cock inside your sister's pussy... and fuck me hard... and cum inside my virgin hole."

"Better," Marty approved, but he really wanted to push her limits.

"Good, now shove your dick inside me!" Tyra demanded.

"I don't know," Marty said. "I mean I can tell that you want it, but do you really, really want it?"

"Yes, dammit!" Tyra yelled. "I want your big cock 1ooooo bad. Please... fuck me... big brother."

"You're sure?" Marty asked. "Once I slide this cock in your pussy, it's mine, just like our Mommy's pussy is already mine."

"Yes, my pussy is yours, big brother," Tyra agreed willingly. "Just shove that dick inside your pussy."

"Your cunt?"

"Yes, my cunt, shove that big fat cock in your sister's virgin cunt, and make me your sister slut," Tyra moaned, lifting her ass off the bed in desperate but vain attempts to get that cock inside of her!

"That sounds lots better," Marty said, suddenly slapping her hard swollen clit with his fat cock head.

"Oh my God!" Tyra screamed. And unexpectedly, she squirted everywhere, sending waves of pleasure throughout herself, and also provoking a complete frenzy online!

Holy shit, she squirted!

What a hot slut!

But man, that cock!

Yes!

Wow!

Yes, yes!

So hot!

Squirt, baby!

What a magical cock!

And at long last, Marty slid his cock into his sister's squirting pussy!

"Oh yes," Tyra moaned loudly, having never reacted like that... but suddenly feeling completely filled up.

"Such a tight wet pussy!" Marty said, deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good in my pussy," Tyra moaned.

"Ready to get really fucked?" Marty asked.

"Oh yes, big brother, fuck me, fuck me in front of my fans, fuck me in front of Mommy, just fuck-me-fuck-me!" Tyra answered, wanting nothing less than to indeed get royally fucked good and hard. This hard cock was finally inside of her, and she now wanted it all!

"Fuck her good, son," Lisa encouraged, her hand going to her pussy.

"All right, "Marty said, and he slowly but roughly slid in and out of her.

"Oh yes," Tyra moaned, the sensations of a cock sliding in and out of her, way more powerful in the flesh than a cucumber, toy or fingers could ever achieve.

"You look so hot, baby, with your brother's dick in your pussy," Lisa said.

"It's in my cunt," Tyra corrected.

"Yes, it's inside your slutty cunt," Lisa agreed. "You dirty squirty brother fucker."

"You were a son fucker first," Tyra moaned.

"And I'm a sister fucker and a mother fucker," Marty declared, as he slid in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah you are, son," Lisa encouraged, as she rubbed herself to the wickedly wonderful fucking of her children.

"Oh yes, faster, faster, fuck me faster," Tyra moaned, her orgasm already rising.

"You want to really get pounded, sister slut?" Marty asked, his hands reaching for her tits.

"Yes, give it to me hard," Tyra responded.

"Then flip onto your knees," Marty ordered, pulling out.

"Okay," Tyra quickly obeyed, wanting that cock back inside her.

"Oh? In this position, we can see how well my daughter can multi-task," Lisa said opportunistically, repositioning herself to offer her daughter her own very wet and needy pussy.

"Shove it back in my cunt," Tyra demanded, when she felt her brother's hands grabbing her hips.

"So impatient," Marty joked, as he slid back inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes," Tyra moaned, as her brother resumed fucking her... and in this position, the pleasure felt even better!

"Don't forget your Mommy slut," Lisa reminded, her pussy now directly below her daughter's face. "Remember that you're both your brother's and my slut."

"Yes Mommy," Tyra said, "I'll be your good girl." And she bent down and began licking her Mom's pussy.

For the next several minutes, Marty fucked his sister good. Made her moan. Tyra did her best in her attempts to eat her Mom's pussy, but her literal fucking pleasure distracted her completely, so her licking was wild and reckless at best.

Marty ordered, as his sister's orgasm seemed imminent, "Come, slut! Come all over my cock!"

"Oh, fuck yes," Tyra moaned, bouncing back to meet each one of his deep, forward thrusts.