All Comments on 'OnlyFamily'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
londonazullondonazulalmost 2 years ago

ONLYFAMILY: 1 ST VIRGINITY TAKEN SHOW

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

If this doesn't win the Nude Day Contest, I'd really like to read the story that does. As I write this there are no comments yet, so I guess I'm the first. I'll start you off with 5 stars. I loved the whole story. It's hot as fuck! I'd love to write more, but I need to see to myself, as I'm dripping wet. Thanks for writing this.

toggle12toggle12almost 2 years ago

Quality hope we don't have to wait too long for the follow ups

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome!

dnick47dnick47almost 2 years ago

This story is a real jerk-off like many of your stories are. You are such a hot, nasty, sexy woman. XXX

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 2 years ago

Immaculate nude day story and another banger from the based nylon merchant herself. All these story ideas are fantastic. The one on my mind is the Orgy show idea. Just imagining Lisa's sister or son catching that and connecting the dots and finally joining in to rake in the cash would be legendary. (Especially if they're just as well endowed!)

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Tyra needs to experience the sensation of deepthroating Marty in the 69 position with Lisa filming it in extreme close-up. A hot sloppy first face fuck with her face painted with thick creamy cum.

Intersect_MakerIntersect_Makeralmost 2 years ago

ONLYFAMILY: 1 ST VIRGINITY TAKEN SHOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With the advent of Onlyfans, this is exactly the type of story I've been waiting for. Kudos!

sargedog1sargedog1almost 2 years ago

The F n G size was the only unbelievable part. For my taste a chapter with a private fuck of sister because she not only is sister slut but loving sister to the brother who has allowed them to keep the lifestyle. Followed by a very public supposed first blowjob cum swallow. Then maybe mommy slut does the bonus plan as she too wants a load to swallow. Later in another chapter, she should eat the cream from the deflowered cunt of sister slut while monster cock plunges in her pussy. Anal should be the last plunge taken by sister brother too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous as always

sfiftysfiftyalmost 2 years ago

Excitingly erotic. I await the rest of the chapters with erect anticipation! Your stories are very enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; First thing, 5 stars, my God, Jasmine you know how to write the absolute best horny stories on this site. I know that by the bottom of page one, I'm going to be damp and by the end, absolutely dripping. Do hope you win, but part two ASAP.

WhenIm64WhenIm64almost 2 years ago

I like all of the proposed chapters. This is very Hot 🔥

oldpervoldpervalmost 2 years ago

You're a good writer, and the theme is so outlandish it's just plain fun. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope to read more real soon. Love o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see by the previous comments how wonderful you are. Awesome. Stupendous. Greatest writer in the history of writing. And while it was ok I really see wasted potential. This was nowhere close to your best. Sorry, call em like I see em. Great talent but it seems like you dont even try sometimes. Btw is anyone ever going to win the turning contest or did you just give up and it's a five way tie?

Ben N. Dundat

mavriktumavriktualmost 2 years ago

Stopped reading at 38F tits. Sorry, I like a story to be somewhat believable 1*

CARTMAGCARTMAGalmost 2 years ago

yes, we need more

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

I love that almost all your stories are hot enough and long enough to finish the job :)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Lots of hot sex! I guess you watch a lot of porn, Jasmine. (How can you teach school, watch porn, and write erotica without sleeping? I mean, when could you have time to eat and sleep and address other wants and needs? How do you find time for your husband and kids?) As for the follow-up stories, only the last one sounds interesting. Oh! And five stars for this one (despite the grossly malformed women). You can't please everyone, can you? ;-)

AvidreaderhereAvidreaderherealmost 2 years ago

You know I say build it slow go from choice 1 down the list because you are fantastic even with the foot thing af least they’re covered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Keep'm cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More, more, more!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Once again you wrote an enjoyable story, but I'm reading for the story not the sex acts. While I always enjoy your work my grip with it is the same loser, geeky brother character. I know the sex is coming, for example this "story", an athlete who's school of choice doesn't have enough scholarships so he need funds. This story had him as a photographer, well while not as popular as his sister he still has his cool moments. Being a geek is not issue, its that they are mostly the same. Can you change it up a bit please.

a character who's more subtle with his thoughts or

TackdogTackdogalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, 5 stars, would love to see/read more chapters

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for Sharing!

ANd yes to all... Is my answer to your question. I think it should go in a reasonable order, so Blow Job, Lesbian, Virginity, Double Anal, Family Orgy. Things you could add... Private shows of Possibly, but not limited too; Golden Showers, or squirting; Creampies or Pregnancy risk, BDSM or public. To name but a few, and more family does sister have daughters? Maybe a bi-curious girl from school recognizes Marty, or Tyra and wants to join and goes about it with a poorly attempted blackmail (she's sweet but afraid of rejection and thinks it's the only way even though she'd never go through with it) type of thing could be fun. 5 stars and hope this is another winner for you.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I liked this first installment but I'm afraid this series ends here for me. This first part has the fetishes I like but the announced introduction of another guy, so habitual in the series of this author, is a big no, no for me, so although I give 5* to this installment, as I said, the series ends here for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. More, please. Maybe with some illustrations?

dragoth7dragoth7almost 2 years ago

As usual a stellar story, can't wait for more of this story to cum.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Author’s note

One, thanks for the comments. This one was fun to write and I felt quite different from most of my stories, although one said it wasn’t.

Two, the breast size was the request of the person who gave the idea and I did research to see these big breasted big bodied women do indeed exist.

Three, I also felt the male was more casual than in other stories and less nerdy… but perhaps I didn’t.

Either way, pondering which way to take it as these characters were quite fun to explore.

ECTLarryECTLarryalmost 2 years ago

Definitely need more of this story!! Keep writing! Very, very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice storytelling, why don't you use all your ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stuff, please keep it going. Your ideas are great. I'd love to see the Mom dp'd - fisted by the daughter while the son fucks her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to see you try your hand at a story where the main female character isn't just "yet another town bicycle skank" and make her likable as a person, instead of a wannabe porn slut.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Very good story. Additional chapters would be good. Thanks.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

YES!! YES!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love all your stories, but this is the best in a while. I love read all the future options!

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

You truly write the most erotic stories I have ever read. This one should earn 10 stars. I loved all the build up, the need to make money and how every eventually got into it completely. I am certainly looking for the next chapter, although I will probably be rubing my cock raw again. Thank you for sharing.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950almost 2 years ago

I have been a fan of yours for some time, but you have outdone yourself. I loved it and want to see more. I read erotica and watch porn, but I have never paid to see a camera show. I would definately pay to see this one.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. But the author must be a size queen….What with 38F tits and a 9” cock.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

Totally enjoyed this one as always and please keep it going I love all your sequel ideas the idea of two families coming together for some hot fun and to save the family home is so very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t think you’ve ever had a less than sexy story. I’d love to read a whole OnlyFans series, especially moving to Blow Job Show!

@4funlooking

Tivo123Tivo123almost 2 years ago

Love it much more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gotta find out if they come up with the $41K and save the house...

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
yes

please continue in that order

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

Hell yeah I want more. This a fun raunchy incestual sex fest.

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

That was such a turn-on, more, hell yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait for the next installment

dragoncatcherdragoncatcheralmost 2 years ago

Again a fabulous storyline. A perfect mix of kink, depravity, and immoral acts that is perfect with today's zeitgeist.

Have been a fan of your writing for a while now, and thoroughly enjoy your writing. Your characters, storyline and detailed descriptions seem 100% believable and make you feel the energy.

Hope your writing more as we speak, o and maybe opening an onlyfans page yourself soon 😉

ChubWriterChubWriteralmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story - please write more of this story line!!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 2 years ago

Another great cock throbbing story. Love to read all those new ideas but I think Double Anal and Family Orgy would be my favourites

Sutty93Sutty93almost 2 years ago

As always, this was excellent, but honestly this has been the first story in a while that has had that 'it' factor for me. The sequel ideas are really hot too and I can't wait to read them (although the orgy one should have two female cousins not boy and girl {there can be only one alpha} at least if I were writing it that's what I'd do). Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One star off for 38F and one for 9 inches. Unlike a previous commenter, this was totally unbelievable.

jd237jd237almost 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. This is one that I would look forward to continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While an F (or DDD) cup size isn't all that unheard of anymore, that combined with a 38 band size says one thing and one thing only. A real heifer, in a modern society filled with fat people on overly sugar and carb-rich diets. right off the bad, we find out she's a real porker, then you insult the reader even more with this bullshit about a 9" cock, when anything over 6 is in that rare as hell 'top 1%' globally. Why any guy with a cock like that would waste his time with a cow is never explained and frankly, defies belief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, you need to keep this one going. They all sound good for chapters. The family orgy should be Marty making them all bow to his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of the above Jasmine please. This was hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love to see some sequels to this... mom daughter would be great

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 2 years ago

Posting to all the smooth brained commentors who will remain anonymous who think women with F or G cup breasts don't exist outside of porn or are deformed. Since you people are the experts on human biology and have zero bias when it comes to preferred body types I guess everyone should write stories based on your preferences and nothing else. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it.

Please continue the story

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 2 years ago

Always great stories the order you post is the way to go.

Md AA. Male looking for a submissive woman

borock44borock44almost 2 years ago

Awesome story please continue. Please don’t just tease us with suggestions of what your late husband had you do .please further entice the son with some of the kinky details of what his father had you doing so he becomes just as kinky if not more .

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

Good read thanks. I think Marty domination needs to grow. If your going to introduce other family especially males Marty needs to be #1. Tyra and the male cousin at the bottom. But I’d like to read about the new home life away from set. Does Marty move in main bedroom. Tyra school friends come and meet the new Marty in his kingdom. Marty makes some changes. Be a good title. Nipple piercing & collars. Can’t wait to read.

billb86billb86almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, please continue. All your suggestions work for me!

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 2 years ago

This was great I loved it and yes you should continue it ! All the future parts you listed are perfect, and so is the order you have them listed in.

centauri4centauri4almost 2 years ago

Was this ACTUALLY supposed to be a Story Contest entry for the 2022 National Nude Day competition? Umm?

Jalex967Jalex967almost 2 years ago

More please, this was one if the hottest stories I have read in a long while; the premise, setup, and breast size didn't bother me at all. Shorter future chapters? Yes and no, I do want more future stories on thisbut. I prefer the detail to be included like this. Omg, so fucking good. Thank you!!!

sd518sd518almost 2 years ago

More please. This is an amazing story that has so much further to go before it's through.

johncan6johncan6almost 2 years ago
Continue

Please more chapters......Super....Followed by impregnation......

MCD10211960MCD10211960almost 2 years ago

all the above sounds good to me. good read, thank you

RG750RG750almost 2 years ago

Story needs some mother/son and sister/brother Preggo kink

creamyeroticcreamyeroticalmost 2 years ago

Personally, this story was really, really HOT. It pushed all of my erotic fantasy buttons. Please continue this story.

Any or all of your suggestions would work for me. Keep up the good work...you're my favorite author on Literotica.

creamyeroticcreamyeroticalmost 2 years ago

Super hot story! Your writing pushes all of my fantasy buttons, and this one has to include any or all of your

follow up story ideas. PLEASE continue I have been reading your stories for years and you are my absolute

favorite author on this site.

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 2 years ago

That was FUN!

It would be fun to see how far they run with this once they all realize how much they enjoy what they're doing and amassing a potentially Huge fortune while playing sexy games. If you want to turn up the drama heat, introduce a gay or bi IRS agent, and let Marty agonize over what he'll have to perform to get the family out of tax trouble. Any or all of your story ideas are good ones and I'd love reading them,

so far? Nicely Done, thank you.

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

what kind of questions are those, do we want more. of course...lol, I want to know did they reach their goal, did they find a hidden or forgotten insurance policy that was taken out on the dad to help them be set for life and do the shows to create a huge stock pile of money and live out their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story! I hope you write more in this series.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxalmost 2 years ago

Glorious

Great read

Keep it going

HumbaabaHumbaabaalmost 2 years ago

Yes please more! if you write it I’ll read it. 🥵🔥

SexChefSexChefalmost 2 years ago

yes.. Yes.. YES...!!!! ALL ideas are great. When you do the strapon play, make sure sister gets DP'd and spitrosted....... ====>**

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Oh my god. This was fantastic. Please continue!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, I came reading that, more please. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story hope to see more of it and the naughtiness they can get into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put a "Ch. 1" in the title, fer god's sake, when it's not a complete story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story and hope that you continue the chapters.

Your suggestions for future chapters seem hot and could be great. If you do the orgy story please don't make it short. It would deserve to be long to properly explore all possibilities.

Please keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I look forward to the next chapters

SherlockBond0069SherlockBond0069almost 2 years ago

You are without a doubt the hottest fucking author this site has produced!!!!!!! I never fail to drop a load or two with your stories. Especially those incestuous ones. Unfortunately I have to live vicariously through your stories since both my sister and mother have passed away. PLEASE continue this story line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. The imagery was great. I hope to see your suggested future chapters soon.

RanethekingRanethekingalmost 2 years ago

Virginity taking should be next! Even better if it leads to breeding his sluts. Though he shouldn’t share them with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this great story! All those successive chapters sound great! Especially the last one

KottonKhandieKottonKhandiealmost 2 years ago

I think I have officially rubbed my clit raw reading this story. Fuck!! I am about to have some naughty role-play when hubby gets home. He just doesn't know it yet. I do hope you post ONLYFAMILY: 1 ST VIRGINITY TAKEN SHOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boing! What a hard-on story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES