OnlyFamily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Marty said, wondering if the fans would ever be contented... since if she showed them her pussy... then what next? "But look how much you made in tips."

"I know," Tyra sighed, reflecting upon the crazy amount of money she'd made in less than an hour.

"I hate to say it," Marty said, "but it's obviously the only way to reach our goal."

"I guess," Tyra said, knowing her brother was right... yet not certain she could go through with it.

"Should I start promoting it?" Marty asked, his dick raging.

"Fine, just do it before I change my mind," Tyra said, as she got off the bed and grabbed a robe... not troubled at all to have her brother seeing her tits. Truth be told, she kind of liked the way he was drooling over her... having noticed him adjust his penis several times.

"Will do," Marty said, trying not to act excited, even though his cock was throbbing with it. "But before you cover up, I'll need a few more pics. Why don't you put your nightie back on, but take off your panties? Then for this promo shoot, you can either hide your pussy with your hand, or we can do it with camera angles."

.....

.....

CAUGHT IN THE ACT AGAIN

The next night there were another 200 new subscribers, and over half of them were online when Tyra went live.

For 20 minutes Tyra did her thing, chatting, playing with her tits, and this time revealing them much sooner to the many viewers.

The tips were at $700 when she said, spreading her legs to showcase her pussy area, showcased behind a pair of blue panties. "$300 more in tips, and I'll show all of you my virgin pussy."

The tips came flooding in... as did the comments about her virginity:

No way!

I'll gladly be your first!

You can't be serious?

And many more.

In under three minutes, the tips had reached $1500, more than doubling what they'd been already.

"Well, I guess you all really do want to see my sweet... young... ripe... pussy," Tyra purred, her tone so sensual it was hard to believe she'd never been fucked... but she did know the power of her sensuality and how to make men melt.

Marty's cock was raging in his pants as he readied himself to film the reveal... and he, just like everyone online, was dying to see his sister's pussy.

"The moment we reach $2000, I promise these panties will come off," Tyra said, figuring she could easily get that amount.

As expected, the tips came fast and furious and soon reached $2200.

"I love you guys," she said sexily, gazing right into the camera... and she noticed her brother adjust his dick again... which pleased her.

A plethora of comments scrolled down the screen, and Tyra smiled and said, "A promise is a promise." She took a deep breath, glanced up at her brother, and then placed her hands on the waistband of her silk panties.

Slowly... like the tortoise in the famous Bugs Bunny cartoon... she slid the panties down her legs... angling her hips to one side so she wouldn't quite yet show her actual pussy.

She then wafted the panties to her nose and took a playful whiff. "Mmmmm, I smell so good!" She then tossed the panties at the camera; they flew just over it and hit Marty in the face.

Marty caught them, and without even realizing what he was doing, he brought them to his nose to inhale his sister's scent.

Tyra noticed, and she smiled at the impact she was having on her nerdy brother. She looked into the camera and said, "All you lucky guys and gals, you're the first people to see this sweet, virginal pussy."

Then slowly... she turned to fully face the camera... and spread her legs.

Comments scrolled like crazy, but no one was reading them. Tyra was focused on her reveal... as was her brother... completely intoxicated by her scent... her panties still clutched near his nose as he filmed.

"I bet you boys would love to fuck this virginal pussy, or you girls to be the first one to dine on this tasty peach," Tyra said, her legs now parted generously, and her pussy on display for all her subscribers.

"Mmmmm, you like?" Tyra purred, as she slowly brought her hand to her surprisingly wet pussy... but didn't quite touch. As one might expect, it was completely hairless, and noticeably glistening with moisture.

Comments flew down the screen... all of them complimentary... many offering to be her first... some begging her to masturbate for them.. some saying she should fuck herself with a toy... a couple of twisted ones even suggesting she fuck her brother (recalling he'd walked in on her a couple days ago, and her subsequent mention of his being behind the camera).

Tyra fielded the suggestions, just following her instincts for what to say and do. "I don't know if any of you horny guys could even fit inside this tight, virginal pussy... although some of you girls are saying how you're salivating at the idea of munching on my sweetness."

She added, "I'm so horny, maybe I should get myself off."

"Several of you want to watch me fuck my brother," she said, glancing up at him. "That's pretty twisted and naughty."

"Tomorrow though... tomorrow... I'll probably insert something inside this sweet pussy for you. Feel free to send me your suggestions for what should be the first thing besides my finger to fuck me," Tyra said, and then she ended the livestream.

"Holy shit!" Marty gasped. His face was red, and he was sweating freely.

"That was so much fun," Tyra said, soaring on an adrenaline rush.

"You got really into it," Marty said.

"So did you," Tyra said, looking pointedly at her panties, still near her brother's nose.

"Oops! Sorry, I wasn't even thinking!"

"It's okay," she said. "I do have an amazing body. Even though I'm your sister, you must find me quite the temptation."

"Every one of my friends wants to fuck you," Marty said... not quite admitting she was right.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, her legs still partially spread.

Noticing her brother was unable to stop staring at her tits and pussy, she suggested, horny in a way she usually didn't get, "I think I need to see yours."

"What?" Marty asked, confused.

"You've been staring at my tits and pussy ever since I set them free," she said. "So I should get to see your dick."

"I don't think so," Marty said, even though it was raging inside his pants, dying to come out.

"It's only fair," she said, as she got off the bed and stalked towards him, still totally naked. "Besides, it looks like he wants to come out for a nice stretch."

"But I'm your brother!"

"And I'm your sister. But regardless of that, my goodies are the reason you're so hard," she said, as she reached him and squeezed his very hard, and surprisingly large penis. "Show it to me," she demanded.

"Fine, whatever," Marty agreed, acting like it wasn't a big deal, even though it was.

After a pause, Marty pulled his shorts and boxers down and revealed his very impressive nine-inch cock.

"Oh my, baby brother," she said, gazing down at it admiringly. "It turns out you're my big brother."

Marty laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, it has a mind of its own."

"So this big dick is all swollen and hard because of me?" she asked flirtatiously, somehow this exchange even more exciting than her recently turning on so many strangers.

"I guess," Marty said. "But for the record, just the wind can get me hard."

"And so does our Mom."

"W-w-what?" Marty stammered.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you getting horny all those times from staring at our mother," she accused.

"T-t-that's not true," Marty protested, not too believably.

"It-it-it isn't?" she taunted, deciding to reach over and wickedly stroke her brother's cock.

"Tyra," he groaned. He wouldn't last even a few seconds if she kept stroking him.

"What, big brother?" she asked, and she stroked his cock for not even ten seconds, before she felt his cum spewing all over her hand.

"Sooooorry," he apologized, mortified as an abundance of cum erupted out of him.

"Jesus, Marty," she said, pulling her cum-covered hand away.

"Sorry," he said, "but you're the one who jerked me off."

"For like ten seconds," she said.

"But you'd already gotten me so fucking horny," Marty admitted, just as the door opened, and everything changed.

.....

.....

"Did I hear voices in here? Tyra? Marty? Tyra? Marty? What are you two doing?" their mother asked in complete shock.

"Jesus, Mom!" Marty gasped, his mother scaring the shit out of him. She hadn't left her bedroom for days! And to his great surprise, she was fully clothed in a dress and nylons... the latter of which he especially noticed.

"This isn't what it looks like," Tyra denied, wiping her brother's cum off her hand and onto her hips.

"It looks like you've stripped off all your clothes, you've been having sex with your brother, and he just ejaculated all over your hand," the Mom said, taking in the scene of her naked daughter, and her son with his shorts around his ankles and his dick aimed right at his sister.

"That isn't exactly what was happening," Tyra denied, glaring at Marty.

"Not exactly? Okay, it also looks like your little brother was filming you while you showed off your naked body to who knows how many people online," the Mom added, checking out the camera mounted on a tripod, hooked up to a laptop.

"Well, okay, it is what it looks like. But that's only because you've been in such a funk ever since Dad died. We're on the verge of losing everything, Mom! The house, our cars, everything! And this was the best I could come up with on short notice," Tyra defended.

Lisa sighed, "I know, and I'm sorry, sweetheart."

"We're going to lose everything, Mom," Tyra stressed.

"I know, I know," Lisa sighed again. "But I can't allow you to do this."

"Mom, it's already gotten us quite a lot of money," Marty added, his dick now back inside his pants.

"How much is quite a lot?" the mother asked.

"I'm not sure exactly, but between the subscriptions and the wild tipping tonight, we must be close to ten thousand dollars," Marty said.

"We are?" Tyra said.

"Yes, I think we may even be over ten grand," Marty said, as he checked the automated tips tally, which had finished at $2480 for the day.

"What is it you're doing, and how long have you been doing it?" the mother asked, stunned by that amount of money.

Tyra said, "You're sure you want to know?"

"I think I already have some excellent clues," the mother said, her eyes sweeping back and forth from her naked daughter to her now fully clothed son.

"Today was our third day with Marty filming, and I've progressed from posing in sheer lingerie to showing off my breasts yesterday and my pussy today, but that's it," Tyra said.

"I promise, Mom. That's all we've been doing," Marty added.

"And what did I just walk in on? Something extracurricular?"

"Yeah, kind of. I was teasing him for getting a hard-on from checking out his own sister," Tyra said.

"I was not," Marty protested.

"Teasing, you say. Then how did you get his cum on your hand?"

"Well, I may have jerked him for just a few seconds," she admitted. "My brother turned out to have a very quick trigger."

"Oh, I have one of those all right," Marty countered. "But I also reload really quickly."

Lisa looked at her daughter's nude body, then glanced at her son and saw that he still had his hard-on. Trying to take charge, even though she felt her own pussy tingling for the first time since her husband had still been alive, she rebuked," Tyra Michelle Young, I raised you to do better than this."

Tyra, feeling guilty, since she'd thoughtlessly committed incest, "I know, Mom. But..."

"But what?" Lisa asked, her arms crossed.

"But... but what else can I possibly do to keep us off the streets?"

Lisa didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity to both Tyra and Marty, but was likely only fifteen or twenty seconds, before her stone-cold look faded and she said, uncrossing her arms, "Well, for starters, you can stop half-assing it. I raised you to do better than that, young lady."

"What?" Tyra asked, her Mom's sudden U-turn not making any sense.

"What have your fans been asking for?" Lisa asked.

"Mom!" Tyra said, astonished by where this was going.

"Answer me, young lady," the mother demanded.

"Everything imaginable," Tyra said. "Masturbation, insertion, blowjobs, hand jobs, titty-fucking, facials, sex, even anal sex. Oh, and some girl on girl stuff, too."

Marty added, "And some brother-sister sex."

"Marty!" Tyra gasped.

"It says it right here," Marty pointed.

"That's only to be expected," Lisa said, a solution to their financial crisis beginning to take shape.

"What's expected?" Tyra said, totally confused by now.

"Their wanting more," Lisa said, as she scrolled through the comments. After a minute, she let out a little gasp and asked, "What? You're still a virgin?"

"Yes ma'am," Tyra admitted sheepishly.

"So am I," Marty added, for some reason feeling his Mom needed to know this.

"Hmmmmmm," Lisa said, pondering all these revelations, and the cash cow now ruminating right in front of her.

"Okay, here's the deal. If we want to keep your subscribers happy and to give us the tons of money we need, you'll need to give them even more of what they want," Lisa said.

"More? Then what do you suggest?" Tyra asked.

"Well, what you need first is a big-dicked stud to serve as your stunt cock. Are you still dating Mike?"

"No, he broke up with me because I wouldn't put out," Tyra said.

"I know you've been saving yourself for that special man, but there are other lucrative things you could do without losing your virginity," Lisa said.

"Like what?" Tyra asked.

"Based on these comments, they'll get turned on from watching you suck a cock, eat a pussy, swallow cum, or take a facial," Mom said. "Or fuck someone of course, but we can put that off for now, and have another look at it later on if we need to."

"Mom!"

"I'm sure your fans would pay big money to see those big melons covered in cum."

"Mom!" Tyra repeated.

"Are you desperate to make tons of money or not?" Lisa demanded.

"Okay, you're right. I'll do whatever it takes to make the money we need to keep living here, and if possible keep our fancy cars," Tyra agreed, there being no point in backing down now... it would be disastrous!

"Good," Lisa said. "We'll need all three of us working together to carry this off."

"But where on earth would I find a stunt cock?" Tyra asked.

Lisa glanced at her son as she asked, "We need to think outside the box, sweetie. Who do you know with a big cock who's discreet enough to keep his mouth shut?"

"No idea," Tyra said.

Lisa looked at her son again ... his cock poking against his pants like a sawed off shotgun... "Ok, I might have a plan. But before you two tear me a new one, I need you both to be brutally honest with me."

"Okay," Tyra said, not yet picking up on her Mom's idea.

"Marty, I can't help noticing your raging hard-on. Not to mention that huge wet spot."

"Mom!" Marty said, embarrassed, since he'd been leaking pre-cum throughout this wild conversation.

"No, I said I wanted honesty," she insisted. "Do you think your sister is hot? Like now that you've seen her naked, when you jack off tonight, will you be thinking of her when you come? And don't dance around the question, just answer it."

"Well... um... yeah, actually."

"Marty!" blurted Tyra.

"Sorry sis, but I think Mom has something in mind, and she needs honest answers. So yeah, you really turn me on, so... yeah, like it or not, you're going to make me come tonight."

"Well okay... thanks, I guess."

"And Prissy Ms. Tyra, don't pretend you're not getting off by teasing your little brother," Lisa continued.

"Mom!"

"Okay, let's try another tack. Why are you still a virgin? It can't possibly be because nobody's ever wanted to do it with you."

"No... I guess it's because I've never wanted them. Nobody's ever appealed to me... like that... girls or boys."

"And yet when I came in here just now, your brother's cum was all over your hand. How did that happen? Did Marty just whip it out and ask you to jack him, or was that your idea?"

"No, that was me. I felt like teasing him, so I asked to see it, and then once he took it out, I got horny and felt like stroking it a bit."

"When you've never felt like doing that with other guys. Interesting. And did it make you wet? Touch yourself and tell me if you are."

"What?!"

"Unless you'd rather I did the touch test?"

"No, okay, I will." And she touched herself for a moment.

"Nice and wet?" the Mom asked.

"Umm... yeah."

"And when you go to bed tonight, are you going to jill off thinking about your brother's big dick?"

"Yeah."

Lisa smirked, "That's what I thought. So here's a simple fix for a complex problem. Since you both turn each other on, and since your fans won't be seeing either of your faces, you should let Marty be your stunt cock."

"But isn't that incest?" Marty asked, not objecting, and if he was going to do incest, he'd rather fuck his Mom.

"Yes, it is. But the fans won't know that," Lisa said, her naked daughter still wearing her mask.

"But we will," Marty said.

"Don't you dare protest, big brother," Tyra teased. "We both know you jerk off about Mom all the time."

"Tyra!" Marty protested, his cheeks going red.

The mother looked at her son... having seen his impressive big dick... and she asked, "Is that true, Marty? Do you fantasize about plugging your Mommy?"

"Mom, I...." he began, and then paused to look down at his Mom's nylon-clad legs and feet... and froze.

"What? Honey?" she asked, experimentally wiggling her toes slightly, wondering if a nylon fetish was a hereditary thing... since his father had always been obsessed by her nylons, which was why she'd worn them every day for years... unlike most other trophy wives, whose legs were usually bare-skinned.

"It's just... that..." Marty tried, but he couldn't find anything to say, nor could he focus on anything but his Mom wiggling her toes.

"Do you like looking at Mommy's nylons?" Lisa asked, going across the room and sitting on the bed, really showcasing her long legs in their sheer black nylon, hiking up her dress quite high.

"Mom, I..." Marty began, but he had to stop again. Blood was pumping through his body, making his face flush ruby red, and his cock throb uncontrollably.

"Told you," Tyra said, thrilled to see her younger brother getting so flustered.

"Your father had a nylon fetish too," Lisa said, crossing one leg over the other.

"He did?" Marty asked.

"Why do you think I've always worn them?" she asked. Although truth be told, she'd long since discovered the power of nylons. Wearing them got her more respect than not wearing them, and they also attracted much more attention... men were always drawn to her big tits and booty, but when she was wearing nylons, her legs also got a fair amount of attention.

"I don't know," Marty said, trying not to stare at his Mom's legs and feet, yet unable to reliably look her in the eye. Ironically his sister was still completely naked, and right now he wasn't paying her any attention at all.

"Well," Lisa said, knowing this could turn out to be very useful information, continued laying out her plans, "I think it's a done deal. Marty will supply your dick."

"Mom!" Tyra tried again, but she was shushed.

"Shhhhh, baby girl," Lisa said, standing up. "Your mouth is saying one thing, but your eyes are telling us a different story. I can hardly tear my eyes away from Marty's boner through his shorts, and don't think I haven't noticed you staring at it too. And whose cock did you tell me you'll be thinking about tonight?"